Author Topic: Arm pic from yesterday  (Read 21274 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Arm pic from yesterday
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2015, 03:44:13 PM »
That was me
That oil use was stupid wasnt it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2015, 03:45:41 PM »
That oil use was stupid wasnt it.
i shot 2 shots of oil in each arm for maybe 1.5-2 ccs each years ago when i was stupid.i also think the roids i took for 6 years were very stupid as well and heavy drinking and smoking for 12 years.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2015, 03:46:31 PM »
Looks like a 20 inch arm to me.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2015, 03:47:53 PM »
Looks like a 20 inch arm to me.

Thank you

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2015, 04:07:08 PM »
i shot 2 shots of oil in each arm for maybe 1.5-2 ccs each years ago when i was stupid.i also think the roids i took for 6 years were very stupid as well and heavy drinking and smoking for 12 years.

Does that hurt a lot?

MR BIG STUFF

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2015, 04:15:16 PM »
Right back to fraud status.

My twelve inch cock arms are natural.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2015, 04:16:34 PM »
Does that hurt a lot?

Bis were definitely sore for a day or two after but it felt great,like the worst muscle soreness you could have.would have kept doing but i realized it was stupid so ny buddy did it in his calves for 6 months and went thru 1000 ml of oil in that time,he could barely walk but his calves went from 16" to 19" and have remained 18" ever since.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 25, 2015, 04:18:32 PM »

mine are natural as well,i hardly think 2mls of oil changes that as they were back to normal in a matter of days.unless you are talking juice?I quit that 11 years ago.Also my arms were 20" before starting juice at 240

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2015, 04:22:14 PM »

Fuck you joon,you are the fraud.take your runt self the fuck outta here.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #134 on: October 26, 2015, 12:52:57 AM »
Here is a recent poc taken yesterday morning.weighed in at 220.8,arm measured 20.25" cold havent lifted since monday.just hit gyk in this pic for pull ups so prob 20.75" here.i am 6.1.75",not ripped but this is hoe i want to look.Now talk as much shit as your want,at leastt i posted a pic."your fat""shitty tattoos" blah blah,i know all this.just showing pic for those who requested

Dude, why not actually flex your arm, rather than pushing it against your body which exagerates it's size. A true reflection of how developed your entire arms is (bicep and tricep) is to remove it from the side of your body and flex it properly so that we could all see that your 20"+ arms are NOWHERE near that size. You probably measure them while in that position in your picture, which completely gives a distorted and FALSE measurement. My arms measure 16.5", and when I measure them pressed up against my body like yours is in your picture, they are closer to 19". I promise you, your arms are NOT almost 21" legit. Mike Mentzer had 18 5/8" biceps and they blow yours away in size and everything else.

Simple Simon

« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2015, 01:42:27 AM »
Dude, why not actually flex your arm, rather than pushing it against your body which exagerates it's size. A true reflection of how developed your entire arms is (bicep and tricep) is to remove it from the side of your body and flex it properly so that we could all see that your 20"+ arms are NOWHERE near that size. You probably measure them while in that position in your picture, which completely gives a distorted and FALSE measurement. My arms measure 16.5", and when I measure them pressed up against my body like yours is in your picture, they are closer to 19". I promise you, your arms are NOT almost 21" legit. Mike Mentzer had 18 5/8" biceps and they blow yours away in size and everything else.

???
How do you manage to increase the actual size of your arm by pressing it against your body, a flexed arm is its maximum size.

You might make it look bigger but the circumference will be the same

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2015, 03:46:11 AM »

Arm not pressed against body at all,i never do that.Sorry but my arm is way bigger than mike mentzers,his was way more defined but mine are way bigger.,yes way bigger,why show pics up flexed when what you see is the way the arm is 99% of the time.my arms up flexed cold straight and tight are over 20" everyday.i would not cheat myself or lie to myself.obviously you do as you say uour arms go from 16.5 to 19",also explain how your arms gains 2.5" of mass by squishing it?not so bright are we?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2015, 04:07:04 AM »
I liked you in Banshee

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2015, 04:14:39 AM »
I liked you in Banshee

Hahahha banshee is one of my favorite shows.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: October 26, 2015, 04:17:10 AM »
For those of us that are interested in seeing how your arm looks flexed, will you post a pic of that?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2015, 04:55:40 AM »

Arnt u the guy from MD forums years back? I seem to remember ou getting trolled hard by foremanrules/patrickbateman. So he was right all along lol,,,,u actually did pin oil in your arms. Damn thats crazy he was right all along. I used to think he was making that up

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2015, 05:02:43 AM »
Arnt u the guy from MD forums years back? I seem to remember ou getting trolled hard by foremanrules/patrickbateman. So he was right all along lol,,,,u actually did pin oil in your arms. Damn thats crazy he was right all along. I used to think he was making that up

2 ccs of oil in each bi is hardly oiling arms,i got some swelling for 3 days then gone.Yeah foreman was quite the troll yet he said i prob had biggest arms on md for non pro.that was around 8-10 years ago good memory.I shot way more test and eq in triceps than oil as to most people so its whatever.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2015, 05:22:51 AM »
2 ccs of oil in each bi is hardly oiling arms,i got some swelling for 3 days then gone.Yeah foreman was quite the troll yet he said i prob had biggest arms on md for non pro.that was around 8-10 years ago good memory.I shot way more test and eq in triceps than oil as to most people so its whatever.

Yeah that was a good time on that board. I havnt been there in years and years. Foreman was the first "troll" id ever seen, and he was so fucking good. So many laughs. Why did you deny the oil back then? I cant believe he was right haha

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #143 on: October 26, 2015, 05:32:05 AM »
Yeah that was a good time on that board. I havnt been there in years and years. Foreman was the first "troll" id ever seen, and he was so fucking good. So many laughs. Why did you deny the oil back then? I cant believe he was right haha

Because he is/was a liar.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 26, 2015, 07:45:07 AM »

Cause honestly i hadnt done it yet,i had many talks about it but hadnt tried it yet.then tried it mainly just to see what it felt like with the punp and it was retarded which i did enjoy but i didnt want to shoot myself daily.i had said on there i wanted to do it but hadnt done it yet.i wont hide anything,im very open.

Because he is/was a liar.

Not really asshole.Answered above.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #145 on: October 26, 2015, 07:45:37 AM »

this pic was taken on my 20th bday

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 26, 2015, 07:49:16 AM »

this pic was taken on my 20th bday

You young bastard,im jealous.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2015, 08:02:20 AM »
Here is me

Fixed and turned the pic for you Rob! You can thank me later.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2015, 08:08:03 AM »
You young bastard,im jealous.

Haha don't be. I don't feel young!

Thoracic disk degeneration of peace!

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2015, 08:22:38 AM »
Fixed and turned the pic for you Rob! You can thank me later.

Hahahahah thank you,looks to be an improvement.

Haha don't be. I don't feel young!

Thoracic disk degeneration of peace!
Oh i understand not feeling it.