Author Topic: In case you didn't notice... Carson has not campaigned in ONE MONTH  (Read 3363 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: In case you didn't notice... Carson has not campaigned in ONE MONTH
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2015, 04:47:01 PM »

nice dodge?  lol

so you're one of those who knows the planet has been around for billions of years, but feel this unexplainable moral fear if you contradict a single word of the Bible?

Dude, I believe God made all that is around us.  I pray every day and live a good life.  But I don't believe the grand canyon was carved in 200 years lol.   I don't believe literal. 

You don't answer it, you're scared to commit.  I get it.  playing the fence like other getbiggers.

So you're not going to answer?  I understand.  When you put just a portion of the loony conspiracy theories together that you believe in, it makes you look like an incredibly uninformed little kid who doesn't have much real world experience. 

Maybe you'll grow out of that stuff one day?   :-\

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2015, 06:08:01 PM »
"HAHA."  You should just skip to the part where you start repeatedly quoting yourself. 

"HAHA"  Hypocrisy is a bitch huh?

Looking at the candidates the GOP has fielded in the last three elections, I can understand why you are ashamed to admit you are a Republican.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2015, 06:32:11 PM »
"HAHA"  Hypocrisy is a bitch huh?

Looking at the candidates the GOP has fielded in the last three elections, I can understand why you are ashamed to admit you are a Republican.

You didn't quote yourself?   :o

Why would I support the GOP when the Republican Party is dead.  You made that bold statement right here on getbig. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2015, 06:53:53 PM »
You didn't quote yourself?   :o

Why would I support the GOP when the Republican Party is dead.  You made that bold statement right here on getbig. 

Do I need to quote myself? 

If you are not bright enough to understand something that simple, I certainly don't mind repeating it.

Nothing else to add, so time to for attempted deflection?  Not surprised.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2015, 07:42:27 PM »
you answered my Q with a Q, beach bum

which means you don't want everyone to laugh at you for saying you think the planet is 6000 years old
and you will have guilt at night if you're not a 100% Bible literalist

you were asked FIRST and you refused.  You asked me a Q instead.

everyone here knows it now.  you believe the planet is 6000 years old but scared to admit it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2015, 05:50:35 AM »
People only choose deflecting instead of answering when their answer will only incriminate them with the obvious. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2015, 09:33:57 AM »
Do I need to quote myself? 

If you are not bright enough to understand something that simple, I certainly don't mind repeating it.

Nothing else to add, so time to for attempted deflection?  Not surprised.

Holy smokes.  That's like three posts in a row without quoting yourself.  That must be some kind of record.   :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2015, 09:43:40 AM »
you answered my Q with a Q, beach bum

which means you don't want everyone to laugh at you for saying you think the planet is 6000 years old
and you will have guilt at night if you're not a 100% Bible literalist

you were asked FIRST and you refused.  You asked me a Q instead.

everyone here knows it now.  you believe the planet is 6000 years old but scared to admit it.

I think I can develop your nutty conspiracy theory list a little more:

1.  You believe the government faked the moon landing. 
2.  You believe the government carried out the 93 WTC bombing.
3.  You believe the government bombed the federal building in Oklahoma City. 
4.  You believe Timothy McVeigh was not really executed. 
5.  You believe the government carried out the anthrax attacks. 
6.  You believe the government conspired with foreign terrorists to attack us on 9/11.  You advocated people watch the "Loose Change" 911 Troofer conspiracy theory videos. 
7.  You believe the planes did not really crash in PA and the Pentagon, and that those passengers were secretly released overseas.
8.  You have argued that holograms were used to fake the plane crashes into the Twin Towers.
9.  You claimed George Bush was going to move to Paraguay after he left office to avoid prosecution for his role in the 911 Troofer conspiracy.   

I know I'm missing a bunch, but this is a good start.  I can keep adding if you like.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2015, 10:12:16 AM »
you are SCARED to admit what you believe.   That's bad.  That's awful.

Don't be afraid.  Is the earth approx 4 billion years old, or is it 6000 years old?

Pretty simple question.  The fact you spent 15 minutes building that checklist but won't even admit what you believe - well, everyone here now knows you ignore science, but you're scared of being mocked for it ;)

LOL

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2015, 10:16:28 AM »
you are SCARED to admit what you believe.   That's bad.  That's awful.

Don't be afraid.  Is the earth approx 4 billion years old, or is it 6000 years old?

Pretty simple question.  The fact you spent 15 minutes building that checklist but won't even admit what you believe - well, everyone here now knows you ignore science, but you're scared of being mocked for it ;)

LOL

Wait.  I think I remember another one:

10.  You believe the Columbine shootings were a government conspiracy. 

You should have a name-plate engraved tin foil hat.  lol   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2015, 10:18:15 AM »
11.  You believe unknown liberal forces planted Donald Trump and Ben Carson into the GOP race:

laugh all you want. 

the top 2 GOPers are a liberal plant and a lying piece of shit.

it's like 2008 all over again :)

This dude is nuts.  LOL!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2015, 10:19:55 AM »
it's so hard for you to admit what you believe.

I believe in a creator, a God that I pray to daily.

Like Huck, I believe the Bible is an amazing book which should guide our lives.  but like Huck, I don't believe everything in there is literally true.  Times, dates, ages, many things were examples to make a point, and not to be taken literally.

Some, like Carson, take it as FACT and just may legislate according to it.  To do so, one must abandon a whole lot of science.

If one cannot admit a rock is 7000+ years old, there's a reality problem there.  

ANd you seem to share that problem.  You've spent almost an hour rewriting all sorts of things about me from a decade ago... but you refuse to even answer what you believe.

There are much bigger directions we could do in with your fear to admit what you believe, but I don't need to do that.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2015, 10:37:31 AM »
it's so hard for you to admit what you believe.

I believe in a creator, a God that I pray to daily.

Like Huck, I believe the Bible is an amazing book which should guide our lives.  but like Huck, I don't believe everything in there is literally true.  Times, dates, ages, many things were examples to make a point, and not to be taken literally.

Some, like Carson, take it as FACT and just may legislate according to it.  To do so, one must abandon a whole lot of science.

If one cannot admit a rock is 7000+ years old, there's a reality problem there.  

ANd you seem to share that problem.  You've spent almost an hour rewriting all sorts of things about me from a decade ago... but you refuse to even answer what you believe.

There are much bigger directions we could do in with your fear to admit what you believe, but I don't need to do that.  

I know it's embarrassing to see a lot of your loony conspiracy theories listed in one place, but look at this as an intervention.  I'm trying to help you grow out of that garbage. 

But I do need help filling out the list.   ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2015, 11:35:22 AM »
Holy smokes.  That's like three posts in a row without quoting yourself.  That must be some kind of record.   :o

Holy smokes.  That's like three posts in a row I didn't need to.  The only record is you didn't use the "  ::) " emoticon.

Relying on deflection must be a bitch at times when it doesn't work out.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2015, 11:46:28 AM »
Holy smokes.  That's like three posts in a row I didn't need to.  The only record is you didn't use the "  ::) " emoticon.

Relying on deflection must be a bitch at times when it doesn't work out.

Four in a row.  That is Guinness Book of World Records material right there. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2016, 06:33:00 AM »
He did the debate, but outside of that?  BOOK SALES!  He's all over florida this week, hocking books.  Which is great.  But all these republicans who believe he's actually interested in building up infrastructure and building what he needs to win nomination and beat Hilary?  You're lying to yourself.

Trump is using the republican process for whatever reason - ego rush, to hand it to hilary, or just to get another WIN.

Carson?  He has the lead in the polls and he's suspended it for a month to do a book tour which will go for another 2-3 years.  Imagine taking 6-7 weeks off - NO IOWA building, no donor securing - just hocking books.

Repubs, even if you don't care - you SHOULD care that he's sucking all the oxygen out of the race... Cruz and other aren't getting oxygen in the race, because "i stab people" Carson is selling books.  I guess it worked out great for huck... and obama too ;)

Well, this prediction has come to fruition.   Carson lets his top 3 team members and their staffs go on Jan 1st to make the filings nice and wrapped with a bow.

Stopped campaining top of Oct.  Stopped his staff top of Jan.  Will probably end campaign top of April.  

The dude was using the prez race to sell books, and repubs fell for it hook, line and sinker.  The same repubs that believed Carson was actually running - are the same ones that believe Trump is not a dem plant designed to ensure HIlary presidency.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2016, 11:16:45 PM »
You mean after he announced he was suspending his campaign to avoid the appearance of impropriety while he promoted his book, he actually hasn't campaigned, just like he said?  Breaking news right there.  ::)

Boom.  Carson loses iowa.  He doesn't go to nh, though. 

No, he's going back to Florida to rest, recover, and "get some clothes"

He played this campaign game til oct.  Then he sold books until iowa.  Now he is back to sunny Florida to laugh at all of those who believed he was actually running. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2016, 10:21:39 AM »
Every Republican who winds up leading in the polls has you melting down all over the place.  It's what you liberals do. 

I know you really liked Carson.   I'm sorry he ended up being all about a book tour, and not about wanting to be president.

4th in Iowa, right?  That's still very good.  Yet he goes back to Florida to relax, then DC for a prayer breakfast.   Nothing about going to New Hampshire, huh?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2016, 06:47:09 PM »
The one burning question is this.   If trump WAS a Dem plant... What would he be doing any differently?

Getting HALF of the GOP support is an NBC reality show host and a lying extremist zealot.
Rand, Rubio, Jeb are all polling at 10% or less, and blowing cash$ just to maintain that.

in the meantime, hilary is realtively unscathed from the hate.  She has overtaken Sanders in NH and is looking at a 50 state sweep in her race. 

I respect George Will a lot.  He called it in 2015, calling trump a dem plant (I called it in 2011 on getbig lol, but hey...)

Trump will make the repubs look like shit, spend all their $, and bloody each other.  Whoever emerges will be up against a wealthy Hilary, fresh off a flawless victory over Sanders, well-rested and without too much damage.  The GOp winner will be Trump, OR it'll be someone who has out SPENT and out BLOODIED trump, meaning that person is pretty torn up and cash-tapped already.

oh, but the repub defense?  "They wouldn't do that".  LOl, mmmkay.

George Will is a bright man.   He believes Trump is a dem plant.   Repubs feel awful hearing it, but it may be something to face eventually.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2016, 06:51:53 PM »
George Will is a bright man.   He believes Trump is a dem plant.   Repubs feel awful hearing it, but it may be something to face eventually.

George Will is books smart, speaks amazingly well and I agree with him more times than not but he is also pretty naive when it comes to the modern world.

Just look at this clip. George looks like a completely out of his element old fogey who gets destroyed by Barney Frank on a very simple subject.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2016, 05:38:34 PM »
What kind of inept dumbass would have ever thought Carson would have made an impact or had a chance this election cycle?

Oh wait.....     Why am I not surprised?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2016, 10:55:34 AM »
Carson, almost literally, sold snake oil.

He also robbed a whole bunch of old people of their money.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2016, 03:16:54 PM »
Carson, almost literally, sold snake oil.

He also robbed a whole bunch of old people of their money.

But...but... he was "drafted" to run.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2016, 06:00:53 PM »
But...but... he was "drafted" to run.

Scam artist.

Stayed in the race to scam old donors out of their money and to sell his mailing list. Then he quits the race but continues on...mysteriously...then he becomes part of Trumps campaign, carrying Trumps luggage, covering for him and sucking his dick.

Yep, real man of God and morality and principle right there.

What a time to be alive.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2016, 06:05:22 PM »
remember when he took the lead in the polls - then quietly stopped campaigning ENTIRELY?   Just signed books at Barnes N Noble in FLorida and Georgia? 

I said it, Rush said it, and eventually, repubs accepted it.  Carson only ran to sell books.  He's a shady bitch.