Author Topic: Did President Obama Just Admit He Was Muslim?  (Read 18663 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: Did President Obama Just Admit He Was Muslim?
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2015, 06:37:37 PM »
I suppose the fact he

Attended a Christian church for 20 years
Says over and over he is a Christian
Refers to Jesus as necessary for Redemption
Doesn't pray to mecca 5 times a day
eats and drinks during Rhamadan
Gave the green light for killing Bin Laden

Could mean he is Muslim I suppose...... Holy friggin crap people... use some common sense

You need to read the comments I directed at you on the fist page and stop mentioning the fact that he attended that church for 20 years.  I can't imagine myself attending a church for 20 years and then bailing on the church as soon as the preacher's radical sermons hit the media.  He then lied and said he never witnessed any of the sermons of that nature.

In his entire 20 years, that you like to keep bringinger up, he never attended 1 of those radical sermons.  It seems far fetched.  It seems even more far fetched when the preacher says obama knew damn well what he was preaching the entire time.  That very preacher looks to.warm up to the likes of farrakahan and has toyed with being a Muslim in the past. 

I understand you aren't very smart and you don't like to do research, but in the future when you cite something as evidence, like attending trinity church for 20 years validates him as a christian;  you might want to actually look into what you are citing.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2015, 06:47:28 PM »
There is no evidence he is a muslim and all the points I have made and others regarding his faith, you can ignore them if you like, it's common sense. He might be a hindu, why a muslim? why would he need to hide it? why are you so racist?

You can misconstrue my points and troll if you want, there are zero subtleties, he has been quite vocal about the exact opposite, why do you insist on seeing something that there is no evidence for? why do you not accept his consistent position?

He could be a nazi, you have to notice subtleties, nuances and logic etc, ignore that he says he is a christian, those around he profess as much, he attends a church and has stated this position for 20 years, he is a nazi. Now, he doesn't heil hitler, nor wear a swastika or seem overly concerned with the principles laid out in mein kampf, but is clearly a nazi you just have to want it bad enough.

You have made zero points regarding his faith.  You just keep saying you have quotes and a mountain of evidence.

In typical liberal fashion, you play the race card.

There may be no evidence that he is a muslim but there sure as hell is reasonable suspicion that he isn't a christian.  He hasn't done anything to behave like one.

Couple that suspicion with his sympathy for muslims and negligence towards israel;  and some of us like to cite that as a reason to be curious.

If you want to be liberal, that is fine.  You calling someone a racist when they make you look stupid certainly demonstrates that you are.  But some of us aren't gonna agree with you and ask for proof when you keep carrying on about mountains of evidence.  

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2015, 04:52:45 AM »
You have made zero points regarding his faith.  You just keep saying you have quotes and a mountain of evidence.

In typical liberal fashion, you play the race card.

There may be no evidence that he is a muslim but there sure as hell is reasonable suspicion that he isn't a christian.  He hasn't done anything to behave like one.

Couple that suspicion with his sympathy for muslims and negligence towards israel;  and some of us like to cite that as a reason to be curious.

If you want to be liberal, that is fine.  You calling someone a racist when they make you look stupid certainly demonstrates that you are.  But some of us aren't gonna agree with you and ask for proof when you keep carrying on about mountains of evidence.  

What race card, it;s a religion dum dum :D, my whole point is everything you can find regarding Obama and his faith, EVERY SINGLE THING, shows he is a
christian, add to that the clear lack of islamic ritual and only a true moron would believe otherwise.

There is as much evidence pointing to bush being a muslim as obama, you can apply your same faulty logic based on hidden esoteric non-observable facts.

So, his sympathy for Muslims is evidenced by negligence towards israel, in your mind there is no other good or possible reason(s) for this? If what you were saying was true you could simply look at his interaction with other Islamic factions/states to verify this. If you are claiming this is an overt sign of his faith, then surely him bombing ISIS, killing bin laden and many other acts rebut this? if not, you are no longer using logic but your emotions, which I will continue to point out. This is actually where science could be helpful, you have a hypothesis, obama is a muslim, your evidence is his treatment of israel, which you think is shitty. That is a fact (disputable), a theory needs to explain it and other facts to confirm your suspicions, your theory is he is a muslim, thus his treatment is a direct reflection of this.

If your theory fails to explain things, predict things, it's likely wrong. If he was a muslim, he would most likely perform some ritual (ramadan is highly adhered to), 5 times praying on his knees etc, he does none of this. His legislation is in direct contradiction to Islam, ie he pushed for same sex marriage, posed on the cover of a homosexual magazine etc. blow number one, as if you really needed to dissect your stupidity.

He bombs and kills other muslims, which indicates you are again wrong and that your highly detailed investigation into US/israel relations is incorrect (most likely). It's a highly complex situation, only stupid people would attempt to boil it down into one highly spurious variable, such as Obama's faith.

Why would he hide as a muslim? I have never met a muslim who was sheepish on their faith, you are of the ilk that thinks islam is violent and conquest oriented, yet this man is a sleeper muslim born in Kenya, he is the president, why hide it now? lol, wasn't this the goal? everyone is decimating ISIS right now, main leaders killed, tankers blown up, massive increases in drone strikes, it's the exact fucking opposite of what your theory would predict.

Science is really just measurement and critical thinking.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2015, 08:39:26 AM »
What race card, it;s a religion dum dum :D, my whole point is everything you can find regarding Obama and his faith, EVERY SINGLE THING, shows he is a
christian, add to that the clear lack of islamic ritual and only a true moron would believe otherwise.

There is as much evidence pointing to bush being a muslim as obama, you can apply your same faulty logic based on hidden esoteric non-observable facts.

So, his sympathy for Muslims is evidenced by negligence towards israel, in your mind there is no other good or possible reason(s) for this? If what you were saying was true you could simply look at his interaction with other Islamic factions/states to verify this. If you are claiming this is an overt sign of his faith, then surely him bombing ISIS, killing bin laden and many other acts rebut this? if not, you are no longer using logic but your emotions, which I will continue to point out. This is actually where science could be helpful, you have a hypothesis, obama is a muslim, your evidence is his treatment of israel, which you think is shitty. That is a fact (disputable), a theory needs to explain it and other facts to confirm your suspicions, your theory is he is a muslim, thus his treatment is a direct reflection of this.

If your theory fails to explain things, predict things, it's likely wrong. If he was a muslim, he would most likely perform some ritual (ramadan is highly adhered to), 5 times praying on his knees etc, he does none of this. His legislation is in direct contradiction to Islam, ie he pushed for same sex marriage, posed on the cover of a homosexual magazine etc. blow number one, as if you really needed to dissect your stupidity.

He bombs and kills other muslims, which indicates you are again wrong and that your highly detailed investigation into US/israel relations is incorrect (most likely). It's a highly complex situation, only stupid people would attempt to boil it down into one highly spurious variable, such as Obama's faith.

Why would he hide as a muslim? I have never met a muslim who was sheepish on their faith, you are of the ilk that thinks islam is violent and conquest oriented, yet this man is a sleeper muslim born in Kenya, he is the president, why hide it now? lol, wasn't this the goal? everyone is decimating ISIS right now, main leaders killed, tankers blown up, massive increases in drone strikes, it's the exact fucking opposite of what your theory would predict.

Science is really just measurement and critical thinking.

You asked Dos Equis if he is a racist.  It was just yesterday, so I don't know how you can forget.  Then again, you keep ignoring the fact that he dropped out of his church which directly challenges your assertion that he is devout to his faith as a christian, so you may have forgotten it.  

Your supporting evidence of his christianity, if we are to call it that, is him/other saying he is a christian.  Your supporting evidence of him not being a muslim is he and others saying he isnt, and basically the idea that no one has claimed to seeing him on a prayer rug.

Other people's opinions are not evidence, dumbass.  I think you just are a world class idiot. That isn't  a fact,  that is my opinion.  It is a fact that he abandoned his preacher and church of 20 years as soon as the sermons were made public.  I will take that as evidence of his weak faith versus opinions of others.  

If you need me to piece together for you why he would have muslims bombed  (assuming he is a muslim), you need to stop worrying with your science reasoning and focus on normal common sense.  He has certain minimal obligations as a president, and as such he couldn't just completely ignore muslim misconduct if he was one.  He still would have to act presidential.

Nothing you have done falls in the category of critical thinking and that is hardly all science is.  Stop trying to play a scientist and commence being the village idiot.  You are biased and omit facts such as him leaving the church.  You try to quantify opinions as measurable.  That makes you look stupid and is a disservice to scientists everywhere.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2015, 09:43:14 AM »
You asked Dos Equis if he is a racist.  It was just yesterday, so I don't know how you can forget.  Then again, you keep ignoring the fact that he dropped out of his church which directly challenges your assertion that he is devout to his faith as a christian, so you may have forgotten it.  

Your supporting evidence of his christianity, if we are to call it that, is him/other saying he is a christian.  Your supporting evidence of him not being a muslim is he and others saying he isnt, and basically the idea that no one has claimed to seeing him on a prayer rug.

Other people's opinions are not evidence, dumbass.  I think you just are a world class idiot. That isn't  a fact,  that is my opinion.  It is a fact that he abandoned his preacher and church of 20 years as soon as the sermons were made public.  I will take that as evidence of his weak faith versus opinions of others.  

If you need me to piece together for you why he would have muslims bombed  (assuming he is a muslim), you need to stop worrying with your science reasoning and focus on normal common sense.  He has certain minimal obligations as a president, and as such he couldn't just completely ignore muslim misconduct if he was one.  He still would have to act presidential.

Nothing you have done falls in the category of critical thinking and that is hardly all science is.  Stop trying to play a scientist and commence being the village idiot.  You are biased and omit facts such as him leaving the church.  You try to quantify opinions as measurable.  That makes you look stupid and is a disservice to scientists everywhere.  

Completely agree.  Well said.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2015, 01:49:17 PM »

I assumed by tard emoticon would hint at my troll, i was joking, it would be ironic as I was the one who initially made the claim, calm down nancy.

Completely mis representing the evidence, he attnends a christian church for 20 years, he does not attend a mosque, synagogue etc you might as well claim he is a scientologist. He has never mentioned being a muslim, doesn't fast for weeks on end at sundown, no five prayers a day, refers to GOD as god, not ALLAH, little things like this make all the difference.

Of course they are, have you not heard of expert testimony, if you would like to stop being ass raped you can PM to save face. It can also be an opinion and fact, once verified. It is also not someone's opinion if Obama attends a christian church, he is there or not, it's not a fucking opinion, it;s a fact.

If you need me to piece together for you why he would have muslims bombed  (assuming he is a muslim), you need to stop worrying with your science reasoning and focus on normal common sense.  He has certain minimal obligations as a president, and as such he couldn't just completely ignore muslim
misconduct if he was one.  He still would have to act presidential.

I do need you to piece together seemingly contrary facts. You can't say he is a vegetarian while he eats meat. My science reasoning is simply, reasoning, science hopes to objectify as much as possible, you know, in order to determine validity. You on one hand claim he has certain presidential obligations, as excuse for his poor treatment of ISIS (a islamic sect), meanwhlie his poor treatment of israel is because he is a muslim, forget presidential obligations, that doesn't suit you here.Do you understand the term self-contradictory? do you need me to slow down?

Are we done here? I omit no facts and could care less, I just find it funny destroying morons who can't even form a cogent thought without contradicting themselves. I am not a scientist, but I apologize to "scientists" everywhere for trying to calm a raging tart with facts.

Alright, we are done now. Carry on.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2015, 01:51:40 PM »

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2015, 06:46:03 PM »

Alright, we are done now. Carry on.

You didn't provide an emoticon when you initially accused Dos Equis of being a racist.  You only provided an emoticon in response to me calling you out on it.  Some of us call that back peddling.  It is a sad day when your meltdown and denial don't evend allow you to read your original post.  Chronological order is a hard beast to master....

You keep digging your ditch of stupidity deeper and deeper.  

I don't care if he attended a christian church.  He lost all credibility there when he abandoned the same church in the manner he did.  This is what, the 3rd time you've tried dodging that?  Secondly, I never insisted he was muslim.  You on the otherhand insisted he was a christian.  I think the proof supports the case for him not being a christian.

I don't even know where to start with your take on expert testimony.  It is an expert witness's precision, history, education, and formal training that makes his opinion worthwhile.  I was unaware that you had an expert christian on hand that was vouching for obama's devout faith. Can you link the testimony of this expert Christian?

Is your lack of comprehension of what constitutes an expert witness what you consider an ass raping?  I think you got the roles reversed.

Once again, you've relied on no science reasoning.  At this point,  im thinking you have no clue what the scientific method is.  You suggested you couldn't fathom why he would bomb muslims if he was one.  In response,  I provided you an example because you are too absent minded to consider one.  You once again didn't comprehend that and seemed to think I stated it was fact

I don't need it to be fact.  I need enough evidence for doubt and he provides that.

Yeah, I think we are done. I keep.making you look like an illiterate dumbass everytime I correct you.  And in turn, you've gone full andre mode.  Rather than make sense, you babble about destruction and ass rape.

You have not provided one single fact, nor have you refuted the fact that obama.sold out his 20 year christian roots to appeal to his voter base.  That is a fact

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2015, 08:52:11 PM »
You need to read the comments I directed at you on the fist page and stop mentioning the fact that he attended that church for 20 years.  I can't imagine myself attending a church for 20 years and then bailing on the church as soon as the preacher's radical sermons hit the media.  He then lied and said he never witnessed any of the sermons of that nature.

In his entire 20 years, that you like to keep bringinger up, he never attended 1 of those radical sermons.  It seems far fetched.  It seems even more far fetched when the preacher says obama knew damn well what he was preaching the entire time.  That very preacher looks to.warm up to the likes of farrakahan and has toyed with being a Muslim in the past. 

I understand you aren't very smart and you don't like to do research, but in the future when you cite something as evidence, like attending trinity church for 20 years validates him as a christian;  you might want to actually look into what you are citing.

Just two questions..1. are you a troll 2. are you really this stupid?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2015, 09:03:54 PM »
Just two questions..1. are you a troll 2. are you really this stupid?

Nice rebuttle.  I'll answer them in order.

1. No I'm not a troll.
2. I'm not certain how stupid I am.  I am certain that im smart enough not to keep citing a church that Obama sold put as proof of his christianity.  The way I see it, that gives me a leg up on you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2015, 09:11:31 PM »
Nice rebuttle.  I'll answer them in order.

1. No I'm not a troll.
2. I'm not certain how stupid I am.  I am certain that im smart enough not to keep citing a church that Obama sold put as proof of his christianity.  The way I see it, that gives me a leg up on you.

Does the nurse spoon feed you or do you just drink your meals through a straw?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2015, 09:15:18 PM »
Look, I know when you post stuff you look at it and go "Holy shit that was good!" The teachers spend a lot of time building up your confidence and I am not about to destroy what they worked so hard to build. You are doing a great job.. keep it up!

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2015, 09:17:28 PM »
Look, I know when you post stuff you look at it and go "Holy shit that was good!" The teachers spend a lot of time building up your confidence and I am not about to destroy what they worked so hard to build. You are doing a great job.. keep it up!

Wow.  I think this is where I post a meltdown pic

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2015, 04:48:01 AM »
You didn't provide an emoticon when you initially accused Dos Equis of being a racist.  You only provided an emoticon in response to me calling you out on it.  Some of us call that back peddling.  It is a sad day when your meltdown and denial don't evend allow you to read your original post.  Chronological order is a hard beast to master....

He has a good handle on me I think, why would i put the emoticon there? you weren't not pointing how the incorrectness of it, until I did moron, so there was no need to emoticon Dos equis, try and keep up

You keep digging your ditch of stupidity deeper and deeper.  

No, you are too stupid to keep up and are looking for anything, but let's keep going I enjoy this shit.

I don't care if he attended a christian church.  He lost all credibility there when he abandoned the same church in the manner he did.  This is what, the 3rd time you've tried dodging that?  Secondly, I never insisted he was muslim.  You on the otherhand insisted he was a christian.  I think the proof supports the case for him not being a christian.

So attending a church for 20 years, is all lost as he left, this is because he is actually a muslim? lol. fucking genius detective work. I am not dodging shit, the 20 years requires MORE of an explanation then him leaving (could be for political reasons). Say it was for a reason other then he is a secret muslim (LMAO), like political, personal, familial etc that has no bearing on anything other then he left his church. You are attaching all these retarded variables which have zero evidence and make no sense. Maybe he is a nazi and that is the reason he left? him leaving a christian church after 20 years ipso facto he is a fucking muslim. MORON ALERT. would you like to switch positions in this debate? I could make a far better case for your position, you are struggling to remain consistent, unfortunately I believe it is do to a average to slightly above average IQ.

I don't even know where to start with your take on expert testimony.  It is an expert witness's precision, history, education, and formal training that makes

his opinion worthwhile.  I was unaware that you had an expert christian on hand that was vouching for obama's devout faith. Can you link the testimony of this expert Christian?

You are now moving the goal posts. Let's first look at where this argument came from. You argued that and I quote "Other people's opinions are not evidence, dumbass.  I think you just are a world class idiot." so you claimed that opinions are not evidence, they are. You avoid conceding this point (as you have with every position) by now asking me where this expert christian is coming from, my point, lost on you, is that opinion can be fact, it can be evidence.If one person says he goes to church, it's pretty weak, if 5000 say it, I would accept the opinion as fact. If someone says I saw iwantmass at the glory hole, I might be taken aback, he sucks no dick!!, if everyone you know is saying you are a taste tester there, I would be an idiot to believe otherwise. /color]

Is your lack of comprehension of what constitutes an expert witness what you consider an ass raping?  I think you got the roles reversed.

I know it's hard to keep up and sometimes without thinking my argument might seem like the one you already have made up in your head but if you look closely... it's not.

Once again, you've relied on no science reasoning.  At this point,  im thinking you have no clue what the scientific method is.  You suggested you couldn't fathom why he would bomb muslims if he was one.  In response,  I provided you an example because you are too absent minded to consider one.  You once again didn't comprehend that and seemed to think I stated it was fact

Let's not mention science anymore, it did nothing to deserve this. I can't see how on one hand you can claim his muslim identity dictates his foreign policy (in your words his poor treatment of israel is coming from his islamic base), yet the people he is treating the very fucking worst, are the MUSLIMS! how stupid are you, your argument doesn't make sense, look at what i just wrote, your point is non-sensical, it make no sense, you're wrong. So sometimes it's for presidential reasons, sometimes it's due to being a muslim, you are able to tease these apart based on what... oh ya fantasy.

I don't need it to be fact.  I need enough evidence for doubt and he provides that.

Even if you had enough evidence to say he ISN'T a christian (you don't even have that), that does not default mean he is a muslim, what evidence again is there that he is a muslim? you provided the poor treatment of israel, which is beyond stupid on every level I can fathom

Yeah, I think we are done. I keep.making you look like an illiterate dumbass everytime I correct you.  And in turn, you've gone full andre mode.  Rather than make sense, you babble about destruction and ass rape.

Keep telling yourself that.

You have not provided one single fact, nor have you refuted the fact that obama.sold out his 20 year christian roots to appeal to his voter base.  That is a fact

I still haven't heard one reason why he is a muslim, you are now attempting to conflate him not being a christian with being a muslim, proving he is not a christian (which you have not done, leaving church for political reasons is exactly in line with what a religious hypocrite would do) does not mean he is muslim. There is no evidence at all that he is a muslim, zero, no personal testimony, no rituals, no mosque, children clearly not islamic.. if you are not actually this stupid and purely trolling, great job.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2015, 07:52:21 AM »
I still haven't heard one reason why he is a muslim, you are now attempting to conflate him not being a christian with being a muslim, proving he is not a christian (which you have not done, leaving church for political reasons is exactly in line with what a religious hypocrite would do) does not mean he is muslim. There is no evidence at all that he is a muslim, zero, no personal testimony, no rituals, no mosque, children clearly not islamic.. if you are not actually this stupid and purely trolling, great job.

I'm glad you think he has a good handle on you.  He thinks you are a lying troll idiot.  I agree, and from your statement, so do you.  

Do you remember the thing I said about you not understanding chronological order?  I never said he was a muslim, I just insisted there was no mountain of evidence that he was a christian as you and others portrayed.  In fact i said I don't think he was a muslim but i wouldn't be shocked if he was.  Your original argument against me was that you possess a mountain of evidence that he is a christian. I don't need your guess to ascertain that he left for political reasons.  I've indicated we all know he did that multiple times in this very thread.  That has been kinda my point this whole thread.  His strong christian faith backed by a mountain of evidence was weak enough to break for political reasons.  Hopefully you understand that this time, as you haven't the multiple previous times i've mentioned it.  

You said people's opinions are evidence.  And...they still aren't, and you are still a dumbass.  Let's try this again.  An expert testimony is only relevant to a court hearing because of their proficiency in their field. It isn't some random opinion that makes it expert, its the proficiency part, dumbass. And i'm still waiting for your expert christian testimony to support your mountain of evidence.

I never claimed his muslim identity dictates his foreign policy.  I never even claimed he was a muslim (Chronological order once again).  You indicated that you simply could not fathom how he could both A) be a muslim and B) order attacks on muslim targets.  I provided you with a HYPOTHETICAL scenario.  

The evolution of your argument has went the way of desperation.

My original argument, that has never changed through this entire argument because, well let's see...i'm making you look dumber than a box of rocks, has been I DON'T KNOW IF HE IS MUSLIM OR NOT, BUT CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE THE MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE THAT HE IS A CHRISTIAN SO THERE IS NO REASON TO DOUBT HE IS A MUSLIM.

You on the other hand originally stated THERE IS A MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THAT OBAMA IS A CHRISTIAN AND ONLY IDIOTS THINK OBAMA IS A MUSLIM

In summary,

I have stuck to my point that no mountain of evidence exists that indicates obama is a christian, thus allowing the POSSIBILITY that he is a muslim.

You have initially indicated that a MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE EXISTS vouching for his strong christian faith, thus eliminating any chance of him being a muslim. 

And now, your argument has evolved to SO WHAT IF HE ISN'T A CHRISTIAN, THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE IS A MUSLIM

I can beat the virtual shit outta you all day.  It isn't hard. I've already made you change your stance well away from your original argument.  Can we please get back to the original argument and have you provide the mountain of evidence?  3 days later, and now you are saying you aren't even sure he is a christian.

I think that means i win...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2015, 08:48:53 AM »
I'm glad you think he has a good handle on you.  He thinks you are a lying troll idiot.  I agree, and from your statement, so do you.  

Do you remember the thing I said about you not understanding chronological order?  I never said he was a muslim, I just insisted there was no mountain of evidence that he was a christian as you and others portrayed.  In fact i said I don't think he was a muslim but i wouldn't be shocked if he was.  Your original argument against me was that you possess a mountain of evidence that he is a christian. I don't need your guess to ascertain that he left for political reasons.  I've indicated we all know he did that multiple times in this very thread.  That has been kinda my point this whole thread.  His strong christian faith backed by a mountain of evidence was weak enough to break for political reasons.  Hopefully you understand that this time, as you haven't the multiple previous times i've mentioned it.  

Yes there is, we keep giving it to you and the fact that there is no good reason to believe he is a muslim any more then a nazi, you are simply ignoring our points and saying that same shit in a different way. Christians are hypocrites, you are shocked he is one? sorry the fact he went to a christian church for 20 years lends credence to his personal statements, which are corroborated by everyone who knows him, you are an idiot. Why the fuck did he go to a church for so fucking long, so long before being in the public eye, if he was a muslim, your propositions are insane.

You said people's opinions are evidence.  And...they still aren't, and you are still a dumbass.  Let's try this again.  An expert testimony is only relevant to a court hearing because of their proficiency in their field. It isn't some random opinion that makes it expert, its the proficiency part, dumbass. And i'm still waiting for your expert christian testimony to support your mountain of evidence.

No you said peoples opinions aren't evidence, which you then back peddled on once I brought up expert testimony as evidence, ie opinion as evidence, if you agree expert testimony is evidence then you are agreeing with me, are you unwell?

I never claimed his muslim identity dictates his foreign policy.  I never even claimed he was a muslim (Chronological order once again).  You indicated that you simply could not fathom how he could both A) be a muslim and B) order attacks on muslim targets.  I provided you with a HYPOTHETICAL scenario.  
The evolution of your argument has went the way of desperation.

Your memory is poor, you claimed that his treatment of israel was evidence of his possible pernicious islamism, I pointed out that if this were true why then would he treat muslims so poorly? you are not logically consistent, you are all over the place. It's getting painful and boring now, it's like talking to a monkey.

My original argument, that has never changed through this entire argument because, well let's see...i'm making you look dumber than a box of rocks, has been I DON'T KNOW IF HE IS MUSLIM OR NOT, BUT CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE THE MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE THAT HE IS A CHRISTIAN SO THERE IS NO REASON TO DOUBT HE IS A MUSLIM.

You on the other hand originally stated THERE IS A MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THAT OBAMA IS A CHRISTIAN AND ONLY IDIOTS THINK OBAMA IS A MUSLIM

In summary,

I have stuck to my point that no mountain of evidence exists that indicates obama is a christian, thus allowing the POSSIBILITY that he is a muslim.

You have initially indicated that a MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE EXISTS vouching for his strong christian faith, thus eliminating any chance of him being a muslim. 

And now, your argument has evolved to SO WHAT IF HE ISN'T A CHRISTIAN, THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE IS A MUSLIM

I can beat the virtual shit outta you all day.  It isn't hard. I've already made you change your stance well away from your original argument.  Can we please get back to the original argument and have you provide the mountain of evidence?  3 days later, and now you are saying you aren't even sure he is a christian.

I think that means i win...

Jesus, you can't even mis represent me in a consistent manner lololol.

So there has been no evidence provided, since I am sure you are not trolling, you appear to be all caps melting lol.

Since simple logic escapes you, let's just bury your ass in simple facts, eventually enough will weigh on your small brain,  :-X

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/aug/26/18-percent-american-public/obama-muslim-no-hes-not-evidence-has-not-changed/

"
Several independent reports have documented Obama's church membership and faith life. "Along his Senate campaign trail (in 2004), Obama would never fail to carry his Christian Bible. He would place it right beside him, in the small compartment in the passenger side door of the SUV, so he could refer to it often," reported journalist David Mendell in his 2007 biography Obama: From Promise to Power."- he is completely lying, he is a secret muslim, it had muzzie inscribings and allah all over it bro

"In office, though, Obama has not attended one church regularly. Instead, he has worshipped at various churches in the Washington, D.C., area, including the Allen Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church, the Nineteenth Street Baptist Church, and St. John's Episcopal Church. He also has attended services at Camp David, the presidential retreat."

Look at all the fucking MOSQUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha, how stupid are you?

"Obama regularly seeks spiritual guidance from a group of pastors and called them recently from Air Force One for a prayer session, according to an account in the Washington Post. Last week, when the Pew poll was released, presidential aides said Obama remains a practicing Christian and prays daily."

To ALLAH I BET!!!

I bet his kids go to a mosque.... nope, to church also.......

But all those muslim practices like ramadan he does.... or doesn't do..... he prays and carries a bible, but it's all a lie, look at the colour of his skin!!! he has to be a muslim right?

you are a moronic bigot, even if he wasn't a christian, there is no reason to believe otherwise, who gives a fuck if he is a muslim? why would he hide it so intensely? he is nearing the end of his term, when is the jihad coming? are you a fucking complete idiot?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2015, 09:09:11 AM »
Jesus, you can't even mis represent me in a consistent manner lololol.

So there has been no evidence provided, since I am sure you are not trolling, you appear to be all caps melting lol.

Since simple logic escapes you, let's just bury your ass in simple facts, eventually enough will weigh on your small brain,  :-X

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/aug/26/18-percent-american-public/obama-muslim-no-hes-not-evidence-has-not-changed/

"
Several independent reports have documented Obama's church membership and faith life. "Along his Senate campaign trail (in 2004), Obama would never fail to carry his Christian Bible. He would place it right beside him, in the small compartment in the passenger side door of the SUV, so he could refer to it often," reported journalist David Mendell in his 2007 biography Obama: From Promise to Power."- he is completely lying, he is a secret muslim, it had muzzie inscribings and allah all over it bro

"In office, though, Obama has not attended one church regularly. Instead, he has worshipped at various churches in the Washington, D.C., area, including the Allen Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church, the Nineteenth Street Baptist Church, and St. John's Episcopal Church. He also has attended services at Camp David, the presidential retreat."

Look at all the fucking MOSQUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha, how stupid are you?

"Obama regularly seeks spiritual guidance from a group of pastors and called them recently from Air Force One for a prayer session, according to an account in the Washington Post. Last week, when the Pew poll was released, presidential aides said Obama remains a practicing Christian and prays daily."

To ALLAH I BET!!!

I bet his kids go to a mosque.... nope, to church also.......

But all those muslim practices like ramadan he does.... or doesn't do..... he prays and carries a bible, but it's all a lie, look at the colour of his skin!!! he has to be a muslim right?

you are a moronic bigot, even if he wasn't a christian, there is no reason to believe otherwise, who gives a fuck if he is a muslim? why would he hide it so intensely? he is nearing the end of his term, when is the jihad coming? are you a fucking complete idiot?

So can you point out which of those represent the professional christian? Was it the journalist that he told about his bible practices....for his own biography. ...for political gain?

While I commend your resiliency on your "grasping at straws" debate strategy, you still have not provided a mountain of evidence or even a pebble vouching for his christianity.  Your attempt to cite the hypocrisy of Christians to attest to him being a real christian is pathetic even by your standards.  Plenty of self-proclaimed Christians are hypocrites.  Those aren't real christians, kinda like obama.

Did you mean to post an emoticon after you called me a bigot? I can't tell as I don't have a handle on you as well as Dos equis.  I can identify your stupidity but I'm still getting a feel for your sarcasm, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were joking and not using the standard liberal argument.

So...still no mountain of evidence that he is a chrisitan.  I got it. That's all you had to say.

How about this, I will stand by my original argument that I have no idea if obama is a muslim but I would like to see his mountain of evidence vouching for his christianity.  I won't alter my original stance one bit.

In turn, I'll extend you the courtesy of telling me exactly what your new stance is, since your old one has folded numerous times.

Since you tend to lie, not comprehend, and all together get easily confused; can you post your current stance in bold text so I can know what I'm debating.  I've already made you look like shit on your original stance and I really can't tell what your argument is now, so if you would make your stance official as I have, I will know exactly what to make you look like an idiot on again

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2015, 11:30:57 AM »
So can you point out which of those represent the professional christian? Was it the journalist that he told about his bible practices....for his own biography. ...for political gain?

While I commend your resiliency on your "grasping at straws" debate strategy, you still have not provided a mountain of evidence or even a pebble vouching for his christianity.  Your attempt to cite the hypocrisy of Christians to attest to him being a real christian is pathetic even by your standards.  Plenty of self-proclaimed Christians are hypocrites.  Those aren't real christians, kinda like obama.

Did you mean to post an emoticon after you called me a bigot? I can't tell as I don't have a handle on you as well as Dos equis.  I can identify your stupidity but I'm still getting a feel for your sarcasm, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were joking and not using the standard liberal argument.

So...still no mountain of evidence that he is a chrisitan.  I got it. That's all you had to say.

How about this, I will stand by my original argument that I have no idea if obama is a muslim but I would like to see his mountain of evidence vouching for his christianity.  I won't alter my original stance one bit.

In turn, I'll extend you the courtesy of telling me exactly what your new stance is, since your old one has folded numerous times.

Since you tend to lie, not comprehend, and all together get easily confused; can you post your current stance in bold text so I can know what I'm debating.  I've already made you look like shit on your original stance and I really can't tell what your argument is now, so if you would make your stance official as I have, I will know exactly what to make you look like an idiot on again

Lol, thanks for playing kid. tell me exactly what type of evidence you are looking for?

Since you are unclear what evidence is, again you think opinion is not evidence LMAO YOU STUPID FUCK, yet expert testimony exists and exists in things called courts lol. I know you can't tell what my argument is, you're an idiot. I now realize why you keep stating that we have not shown you evidence, you don;t even understand the concept lol. Do you want us to open him up in hopes that he has a crucifix seared into his heart? what more can a person do to prove he is a christian, then say he is, show he is (by going to church, having kids go to church, secret muslim alert) and have been consistent over 20 plus years? what could he do to prove he is a christian? what more could a person even do you fucking imbecile? he is as christian as coach, he fucking goes to church more I would wager.

Meanwhile, another logical rebuttal to your bullshit is that on one hand you are claiming he is a muslim, yet he does none of the practices, you then on the other hand cite poor adherence to christianity as evidence he is not a christian. Do I need to spell it out further for you? can you take that to it's logical conclusion? Would his lack of adherance to muslim practices not prove he is not a muslim, by your own stupid dumbshit logic it does.

You suck at trolling and you suck at thinking.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2015, 11:34:47 AM »
you are a moronic bigot also, explain why one would need to hide the fact that he is a muslim, and to this extent? what is inherently wrong with being muslim to the degree that he would lie about being a christian to hide this truth?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2015, 12:19:52 PM »
you are a moronic bigot also, explain why one would need to hide the fact that he is a muslim, and to this extent? what is inherently wrong with being muslim to the degree that he would lie about being a christian to hide this truth?

Good point.

Especially when he has 1 year to go and it serves no purpose doing so any longer.

By the time someone would impeach him for whatever, at this point, he would be out of office anyway. Definitely serves no purpose at THIS point. Maybe during his election runs, but now?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2015, 12:47:12 PM »
Reminds me of one of those cartoon tracks that were passed out back in the 70's.. if you were on trial for being a christian.. would there be enough evidence to convict you. In this case.. if Obama was on trial for being Muslim, I think the case would be dismissed for lack of evidence. As a Christian.. certainly he would be convicted of being a typical American christian.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2015, 02:39:05 PM »
I can't speculate why a person would hide their religion, nor was that what my original question to the 2 of you i addressed.  Necrosis and agnostic seem to imply people are moronic if they question obama's faith or insist he is a muslim.  I don't see it that way. He has proven to be a phoney christian and his handling of both Jewish and islamic situations seem to be more favorable towards islamic.

That alone doesn't mean he is a muslim at all, but it certainly opens the door to questions.

I haven't ever made one criticism of Islam on this board or anywhere else for that matter.  Nor have I implied a muslim doesn't qualify to be President.  I have even said obama earned the right to be President because he was voted in and that is good enough for me.  

But I understand why Necrosis has resorted to calling me a bigot and agnostic has resorted to calling me a troll.  Neither of them can come up with a single piece of proof supporting their mountain of evidence that obama is a christian.

Let's be clear, I have said in this very thread I don't think obama is a muslim, I've never criticized muslims, nor have i said a muslim isn't qualified to be President

That all being said, I can understand why you guys would try to change the subject from the original point I made that plenty of evidence exists questioning his christianity and it isn't outlandish to question if he is another religion

Agnostic defends his police brotherhood unless video, signed confession, and 15 witnesses were there.  Yet, he takes obama's word and the word of his close acquantiences.  No wonder the general population has lost faith in law enfromcent if this is the biased mentality they have.

Necrosis cites evidence of prayer ritual and obama's personal habits yet fails to provide proof other than a biography.

Both of you need to work on reading comprehension and following the chronological order of events.  I haven't wavered from my original position not one bit while you 2 have shuffled all over the place and failed to provide any.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2015, 02:45:55 PM »
Good point.

Especially when he has 1 year to go and it serves no purpose doing so any longer.

By the time someone would impeach him for whatever, at this point, he would be out of office anyway. Definitely serves no purpose at THIS point. Maybe during his election runs, but now?

No it isn't a good point. It is a stupid point based on me being a bigot or having a problem with a muslim president.  Me big called a bigot is the result of necrosis being made to look like an idiot over 3 pages of forum thread content.

As stated above, I've never criticized a muslim nor do I have any clue why someone would hide their religion.  I do tend to have trust issues with someone that abandons their father figure and faith of 20 years.  That demonstration of betrayal to his faith does lead me to distrust anything that might come out of a person's mouth in regards to their practiced theology.  I spite of what necrosis indicates, he has no first hand knowledge of anything to do with obama's religious practices, nor do i.  The only thing I know about his faith is that he is willing to abandon it for political gain.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2015, 04:01:45 PM »
No it isn't a good point. It is a stupid point based on me being a bigot or having a problem with a muslim president.  Me big called a bigot is the result of necrosis being made to look like an idiot over 3 pages of forum thread content.

As stated above, I've never criticized a muslim nor do I have any clue why someone would hide their religion.  I do tend to have trust issues with someone that abandons their father figure and faith of 20 years.  That demonstration of betrayal to his faith does lead me to distrust anything that might come out of a person's mouth in regards to their practiced theology.  I spite of what necrosis indicates, he has no first hand knowledge of anything to do with obama's religious practices, nor do i.  The only thing I know about his faith is that he is willing to abandon it for political gain.

You are absurd, lololol. So now first hand knowledge is credible? why didn't you say, see the above quotes, those in the military, pastors, service members etc all have first hand knowledge and attest to the notion he is a christian.  Bullshit you never criticized islam asshat, you claimed Obama's poor treatment of Israel is because he is a muslim , lol, you are basically saying he is being prejudice on a global level due to being  a muslim, you have contempt for them, that is obvious.

Can you even keep your bullshit straight?

Answer a question for once, put your thoughts out there, you want me to make your argument for you, TOMY? is that you? you drunk bastard.

what would Obama have to do to prove he is a christian, you won't take his word, nor first hand knowledge you so crave (everyone who knows him states he is a christian), you won't take his words and actions, you won't accept logic, reason, common sense, what evidence are you looking for?

Answer a question, you can stop playing the victim nancy, you keep claiming others are misrepresenting you. I honestly don't know what other piece of evidence a person could want? a personal transcript from jesus outlining the pledge?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2015, 04:15:24 PM »

That alone doesn't mean he is a muslim at all, but it certainly opens the door to questions.

No it doesn't you lunatic, it opens the doors to questions that he is a muslim because he left his longtime christian church of 20 years? are you the biggest moron on the board?

I haven't ever made one criticism of Islam on this board or anywhere else for that matter.  Nor have I implied a muslim doesn't qualify to be President.  I have even said obama earned the right to be President because he was voted in and that is good enough for me.  

You claimed his treatment of the jews was due to him being a muslim asshole, you are the worst type of person, a liar and bigot.

But I understand why Necrosis has resorted to calling me a bigot and agnostic has resorted to calling me a troll.  Neither of them can come up with a single piece of proof supporting their mountain of evidence that obama is a christian.

Ya not a single piece, wait found one piece here, he attended a christian church his whole life. Are you blind, is there a reason you can't seem to register this? this is a single piece of proof, you wouldn't consider that proof? lol
Let's be clear, I have said in this very thread I don't think obama is a muslim, I've never criticized muslims, nor have i said a muslim isn't qualified to be President

No one said you did, you have been asked to defend your position and you meltdown and play the victim like a child

That all being said, I can understand why you guys would try to change the subject from the original point I made that plenty of evidence exists questioning his christianity and it isn't outlandish to question if he is another religion

What evidence, that he left a christian church after twenty years and continues to go to various christian churches, that is evidence he isn't a christian? you have a very loose understanding of proof, you accept the weakest piece of bullshit and call it evidence and sit back and accuse us of providing none? When it exceeds the quality of shit you are using to question his christianity, lolololol.

Agnostic defends his police brotherhood unless video, signed confession, and 15 witnesses were there.  Yet, he takes obama's word and the word of his close acquantiences.  No wonder the general population has lost faith in law enfromcent if this is the biased mentality they have.

You just said neither me nor you have first hand knowledge, you implied this means we couldn't actually know if obama is a christian. You now claim accounts form his personal acquaintances are faulty, meanwhile it is the very knowledge you covet so much. The IQ gap between us is bigger then the grand canyon

Necrosis cites evidence of prayer ritual and obama's personal habits yet fails to provide proof other than a biography.
Thanks for perfectly summarizing my position, you didn't misrepresent me at all, lol. A mod is fucking using a gimmick to avoid being destroyed, lololololol. I cited his 20 fucking years of attendence, the accounts of everyone who knows him, his personal accounts, the facts his words have remained consistent, his kids are christian, he recently vacationed at fort david, he claims jesus is his saviour, his biography written by someone else (fuck you are an idiot) could find nothing but evidence of his christian belief. Do you want a signed letter from jesus? are you a complete idiot?

Both of you need to work on reading comprehension and following the chronological order of events.  I haven't wavered from my original position not one bit while you 2 have shuffled all over the place and failed to provide any.

Ah no I haven't, he is a christian, there is a mountain of evidence , a lifelong fucking mountain, you are an idiot who keeps misrepresenting everyone and have been owned so badly you may have to close this gimmick account. You claimed opinion isn't evidence, then backpeddled, you claim still there is not one single piece of evidence, not one? lololol. you were owned on the emoticon argument, owned on the muslim argument with your clearly bigotry fuelled suggestion that obama is purposely treating jews bad. You are an idiot that has no credibility, this is the reason you are using a gimmick, your actual account is wrought with fails.

Had enough yet idiot?