Author Topic: insulin for the first time..  (Read 22062 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: insulin for the first time..
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2015, 10:57:39 AM »
thanks for the reply jizmo.

Anyways i decided to keep on going this month and take off the next months coming. im doing 900mg of test and deca along with 15iu slin with breakfast and 20iu preworkout and 75mcg T3... I got to say im very happy with my action. I have never looked bigger than now, cant say i got any fat gains. i measured my arms yesterday and they were at 48cm and quads 66cm..

I'm metric through and through... Except when it comes to measuring body parts, keep it in inches...OR ELSE!!!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2015, 01:06:18 PM »
lol, calculating that keeps your mind fit
thats 19 and 26 inches

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2015, 01:32:28 PM »
thats how i do it. you might even get leaner with this approach or at least gain less fat than normally.this is pointless. didnt we just agree that site enhancement doesnt work with insulin ?  ;)
just avoid pre/intra fats... 
i do pretty much always have 10-20g fats or so with my pwo meal though since its the last meal of the day.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12832307
effects on fat metabolism peak at 2h and are have completely disappeared by 4 hours after the shot.
i eat my pwo around 2.5-3h after the slin shot so i dont really care about fats there. i generally eat lowish fats anyway.
that will make for some nice glycogen retention :) i prefer adrol or sdrol over dbol but thats just personal preference. all work very well with slin imo.

I do have sdrol and adrol on hand. My favourite is a basic test tren dbol. Never actually tried superdrol though. I run high doses of dbol(by my standards anyway 80-100mg) for very short periods of time 3 weeks on 2 off protocol as i have drive a lot for work and cant with the back pumps. Hoping lower dose i could run it whole period of the slin.

As for the extra carbs on those days its more due to higher intensity and longer training session more than site enhancement. Mind you though i have been doing this for years with out improvement so i think your comment makes a lot of sense and i should take it on board hahah. Its amazing how when you want something to work you can read through and filter advice. Something that you should do on the internet but probably not when  you know your self its not working hahah.

I think i mentioned before but i run t3 pretty much year round except on cruise. 50mcg when not trying to drop fat and 100mcg when i feel mid section getting a little chubby.

With the fats(im pushing to have a table spoon of mac or coconut oil per day with my last casien shake or custard before bed) does that mean im ok to have small amounts of good fats? like almonds, coconut oil, macadamia oil and mcts when the insulin is not active. which brings the next question....

Humalog r im pretty sure it is what is the half life and complete clear out period? I was told this was the fastest acting insulin you could get.

I measure in cm everything sounds bigger...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2015, 01:51:02 PM »
umm ? humalog R? either humalog or humalin R
you want humalog. naming is a bit weird because the R ones are regular human insulin, not rapid. regular is much slower. i would only ever use rapid insulin personally...
you use t3 year round too? i absolutely LOVE this approach. i always use 50mcg when bulking, more when cutting. t3 hugely helps with tren sides for me too, ive mentioned that on here a couple times. works for most people it seems.

you can absolutely have fats. just keep fats away 2 hours before and 2 hours after your insulin shot imo.

i personally eat around 20g fats (plus 10ml fish oil which i dont count) with my first 2 meals,
no fats with my pre and intra (with insulin)
then another 15-20g or so with my pwo meal (last meal of the day)

you dont have to avoid fats at all, except for the time when the insulin is peaking imo. thats when you should flood your body with protein and carbs.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2015, 02:01:57 PM »
umm ? humalog R? either humalog or humalin R
you want humalog. naming is a bit weird because the R ones are regular human insulin, not rapid. regular is much slower. i would only ever use rapid insulin personally...
you use t3 year round too? i absolutely LOVE this approach. i always use 50mcg when bulking, more when cutting. t3 hugely helps with tren sides for me too, ive mentioned that on here a couple times. works for most people it seems.

you can absolutely have fats. just keep fats away 2 hours before and 2 hours after your insulin shot imo.

i personally eat around 20g fats (plus 10ml fish oil which i dont count) with my first 2 meals,
no fats with my pre and intra (with insulin)
then another 15-20g or so with my pwo meal (last meal of the day)

you dont have to avoid fats at all, except for the time when the insulin is peaking imo. thats when you should flood your body with protein and carbs.

Yeah pretty sure its humalog.Ill check later but pretty sure its the rapid one.

Yeah t3 pretty much year round and when tren sides start to effect me which they dont really i add proviron as well that really helps the mood part sleep and heat with im fine with, maybe used to on tren that doesnt effect me. My wife tells me to take the provrion when i start getting snappy. Maybe the t3 is why i handle it better than most or just run a lot of it for long periods

Yeah i think i should be fine with my current protocol with fats then maybe add a little more in the morning as they help a lot with me being hungry through the day. Never used fats pre or intra workout except when i tried keto when i was natty getting the wife pregnant.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #130 on: December 12, 2015, 09:50:51 PM »
Was pie something, a gimmick of sorts to distinguish himself from the others I think. All this slin talk has me tempted to start back up but it just does not make me stronger or much bigger for all the extra food needed as I already need a stupid amount of carbs to grow (over 600 or forget it and 600 is a low estimate)

Never heard of using pie filling, but back in the late 80's / early 90's, it seemed quite a few people were carrying jars of baby food around with them. Also, didn't Mo Benaziza try to live off nothing more than pureed apples? Wonder if any of this was due to using insulin..?

(ps - thanks all for the fascinating detail on effective use  :))
T

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2015, 06:55:01 AM »
Like í said b4, i kept on cycling this month. Been on insulin for almost 3 weeks. I have been getting much bigger. Also 1% fatter, wich I don't like. I'm also up to 150mcg of la pharma t3. I  dosent work for shit. Like you know 150mcg is sky high and I'm still getting fatter. Mainly bcz my diet probably sucks.

Can someone give me insulin diet protocol ? What should I eat after morning shot of slin and evening shot ?

10min ago I shot 15iu of slin and ate hamburger and drank 70gr whey protein shake with 60gr carbs.

Pls don't bash me :(

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #132 on: December 16, 2015, 08:47:25 AM »
you eat hamburgers after shooting slin and wonder why ur getting fat?
not sure if srs

also dont use insulin while cutting. waste of time.
using high dosages of t3 with insulin is also completely pointless.
150mcg legit t3 will make you flat as FUCK, insulin will probably be worthless with it.
t3 and slin basically have opposite effects lol. slin makes you full, t3 makes you flat. dont use them together (well, you can use up to 50-60mcg t3 or so when bulking, i always do that. dont use more or youll be flat as fuck even on slin).

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2015, 09:52:43 AM »
I'm srs :( but this was just one time. Ofc I don't eat hamburger and expect to be lean after slin shot lol. It's kind of complicated... This t3 is underdosed as fuck. I feel like on 50mg. It's not even making me flat.

What would u eat after slin shot on off days ?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2015, 10:21:34 AM »
you eat hamburgers after shooting slin and wonder why ur getting fat?
not sure if srs

also dont use insulin while cutting. waste of time.
using high dosages of t3 with insulin is also completely pointless.
150mcg legit t3 will make you flat as FUCK, insulin will probably be worthless with it.
t3 and slin basically have opposite effects lol. slin makes you full, t3 makes you flat. dont use them together (well, you can use up to 50-60mcg t3 or so when bulking, i always do that. dont use more or youll be flat as fuck even on slin).

But his total cals were too high for nothing too. I mean, you don't need 70 grams of protein from a shake, especially after a burger that had protein (30gr?) in it.

I was told t3 was good to avoid fat gains, (not really my problem) but what about using clen instead?

Once heard high slin doses and DNP=poor man's HGH as the slin makes you big, the dnp keeps you lean, hence the comparision to HGH.

What do you think of that boss?
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2015, 12:48:59 PM »

What would u eat after slin shot on off days ?
i would never shoot slin on off days at all.
pre workout only. anything else is a waste to get the most out of it imo.

But his total cals were too high for nothing too. I mean, you don't need 70 grams of protein from a shake, especially after a burger that had protein (30gr?) in it.

I was told t3 was good to avoid fat gains, (not really my problem) but what about using clen instead?

Once heard high slin doses and DNP=poor man's HGH as the slin makes you big, the dnp keeps you lean, hence the comparision to HGH.

What do you think of that boss?

dnp makes you feel like complete utter garbage. MISERABLE. also kills my strength just like abusive dosages of t3.

also whats the fucking deal with doing everything at once lol. everybody wants to bulk and get leaner at the same time. doesnt work.
use bulking drugs for bulking and cutting drugs for cutting.
theres no point in combining slin (ultimate bulking drug) with anything like t3, clen, dnp or whatever (also metformin).

test tren slin gh/peps = bulk
test tren + shitton of fat burners = cut
easy as that if you ask me

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2015, 02:05:14 PM »
I have also been drinking 50mg og test prop for every unit. The reason I do it is so the slin can shuttle the test straight into my muscle.

I knew u would sat that. But nevermind. I'll just fond out myself and probably get fat as fuck. Btw the first colum was a joke :)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2015, 12:09:31 AM »
I have also been drinking 50mg og test prop for every unit. The reason I do it is so the slin can shuttle the test straight into my muscle.

I knew u would sat that. But nevermind. I'll just fond out myself and probably get fat as fuck. Btw the first colum was a joke :)

thought i was retarded and you had been trolling all the time after i read the first sentence lol

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2015, 05:21:02 AM »
thought i was retarded and you had been trolling all the time after i read the first sentence lol

:')

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2015, 08:49:45 AM »
Ok my insulin cyce has come to 4 weeks mark.... I didnt gain nothing ! But i did start to use T3(wich im not gonna do again w. slin) after 1 week of insulin... I do look ''bulkier'' or ''thicker'', but i also look fatter.. This was my first insulin cycle.. and i fucked up a little in the begining with diet... last week i moved all my carbs in the morning and most of them  around workout. i 15iu with breakfast and 22iu pre-workout. I always hear stories of people gaining crazy on this.. but i maybe gained a pound or two. so why am i looking a little fatter and fuller. where are my kilos :/ im not sure the t3 is the reason i didnt gain, bcz i got fatter and for the first week without T3 i didnt gain nothin and also this T3 is crap.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 21, 2015, 09:49:44 AM »
please lay out the nutritional details...

I'm going back to humalin R, will have something to report soon.
?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2016, 03:57:52 PM »
Didn't want to spam getbig by making new thread.. but I hope especially Jizmo god or someone who knows what's up with me...

As you maybe know I did inuslin.. started with 4iu and worked my way to 12iu breakfast and 24iu pre-workout for 6 weeks or little more. I was bigger but fatter. I didn't gain anything but I Def felt bigger and fatter.. After few weeks I'm going to start a cycle again along with slin and only thinking about taking 15iu pre-workout.

Could the reason be why I didn't get any good gains because I was on cycle for to long and my body couldnt respond very well to the slin because my receptors were over saturated or something else ?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2016, 05:22:47 PM »
No, insulin is a storage hormone, and the most anabolic hormone there is.  It doesn't attach to receptor sites like steroids do.  The pathways in which they work are totally different.  You're using a good amount of insulin.  I use 20 iu preworkout and that's the only time I use it.  I've put on about 25 pounds since I started, but I'm leaner than before as well.  I know everyone has there opinion, but I would never use slin without GH and T4.  Some people respond to things better than others, but I don't know too many that don't get great gains from slin.  Even without GH you should be putting on weight.  Are you not eating enough throughout the day?  How much T3 are you using?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2016, 07:26:33 PM »
No, insulin is a storage hormone, and the most anabolic hormone there is.  It doesn't attach to receptor sites like steroids do.  The pathways in which they work are totally different.  You're using a good amount of insulin.  I use 20 iu preworkout and that's the only time I use it.  I've put on about 25 pounds since I started, but I'm leaner than before as well.  I know everyone has there opinion, but I would never use slin without GH and T4.  Some people respond to things better than others, but I don't know too many that don't get great gains from slin.  Even without GH you should be putting on weight.  Are you not eating enough throughout the day?  How much T3 are you using?

I always eat enough :) mostly drink my food tho... I was using 150mcg of t3.. very high dose... I eat a lot of sugar.. you think that has some effect on my insulin sensitivity?  Well I'm gonna try this one more time and this time I learned my lesson to eat clean.

And wow 25 lbs.. that's a good job.. what are u using with it ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2016, 11:49:14 PM »
well 3 reasons for that imo:
- your diet was shit (OBVIOUSLY lots of sugar affects insulin sensitivity lol)
- your insulin sensitivity was shit (if you can use 24iu rapid slin (did you use humalog or humulin?) pre workout without any hypo issues then it is most likely shit unless your timing is perfect down to a T)
- your t3 dosage was way to high to gain muscle on ANYTHING... on 150mcg t3 you can all the slin and the world and wont get full.
do it right or dont do it. you cant just throw in high doses of anything and expect miracles, especially not with t3 or dnp

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2016, 09:55:22 AM »
well 3 reasons for that imo:
- your diet was shit (OBVIOUSLY lots of sugar affects insulin sensitivity lol)
- your insulin sensitivity was shit (if you can use 24iu rapid slin (did you use humalog or humulin?) pre workout without any hypo issues then it is most likely shit unless your timing is perfect down to a T)
- your t3 dosage was way to high to gain muscle on ANYTHING... on 150mcg t3 you can all the slin and the world and wont get full.
do it right or dont do it. you cant just throw in high doses of anything and expect miracles, especially not with t3 or dnp

I would say my timing was pretty good... bit yes my diet sucks.... too much sugar... stopped drinking sugar soda drinks.. replaced it with H2O...  gonna do it as right as possible next time.... even at 150mcg t3 I stayed very full..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #146 on: January 14, 2016, 01:41:36 PM »
I would say my timing was pretty good... bit yes my diet sucks.... too much sugar... stopped drinking sugar soda drinks.. replaced it with H2O...  gonna do it as right as possible next time.... even at 150mcg t3 I stayed very full..
then your t3 was bunk
150mcg eat you up... no matter the AAS dose
might also be part of the reason you didnt see much from slin, idk... i always run tren and t3 with it (but just 50mcg t3, im a strong believer that lower but supraphysiological doses give huge benefits on protein synthesis and metabolism)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2016, 01:50:12 PM »
then your t3 was bunk
150mcg eat you up... no matter the AAS dose
might also be part of the reason you didnt see much from slin, idk... i always run tren and t3 with it (but just 50mcg t3, im a strong believer that lower but supraphysiological doses give huge benefits on protein synthesis and metabolism)

for me t3's sweet spot is 50-75 mcg a day

25 is ok for maintenance, and anything over 100 fucks my shit up

i prefer t3 to clen, as clen makes me too damn jittery and it doesn't rip and dry me up as well as t3 does, so t3 mftw in my case