Author Topic: Is having a "Dad Bod" really that bad?  (Read 54588 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Is having a "Dad Bod" really that bad?
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2016, 07:09:42 AM »
You're trying to justify being a fat bastard. You have a drink problem, we get it, training is hard while drunk

Shizzo is another closet homo who wants to deconstruct gender and put and end to real men, to make himself feel better about being such a wad waste.

If you have a Dad bod it is either because you're lazy, or your old lady wants you fat and ugly because she feels threatened by other women paying attention to you when you're in shape.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2016, 07:12:57 AM »
Fellas, lets not get into an uproar here. You can still lift, carry muscle,  and have healthy, moderate fat stores.

I feel this gentleman's physique describes the above best.

This guy is completely different from the other fat fucks you have posted. He's got decent muscle, bicep veins and visible delts. He's a decent cut away from having his abs back. This isn't a dad bod.

Oh, and you'll never look this good.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2016, 07:15:34 AM »
Shizzo is another closet homo who wants to deconstruct gender and put and end to real men, to make himself feel better about being such a wad waste.

If you have a Dad bod it is either because you're lazy, or your old lady wants you fat and ugly because she feels threatened by other women paying attention to you when you're in shape.
I think I see what the problem is here. Hardcore lifters and dieters have a skewed perception as to what "being fat" is.

Just because someone isn't overly muscular, does not make them fat by default. None of the pics I have posted in this thread are what is considered to be fat. They are healthier body types than people starving themselves and taking diuretics to achieve 6% bodyfat.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2016, 07:19:27 AM »
I think I see what the problem is here. Hardcore lifters and dieters have a skewed perception as to what "being fat" is.

Just because someone isn't overly muscular, does not make them fat by default. None of the pics I have posted in this thread are what is considered to be fat. They are healthier body types than people starving themselves and taking diuretics to achieve 6% bodyfat.

Shizzo....you know as much about being muscular and 6% bodyfat as I know about being pregnant.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2016, 07:20:47 AM »
This guy is completely different from the other fat fucks you have posted. He's got decent muscle, bicep veins and visible delts. He's a decent cut away from having his abs back. This isn't a dad bod.

Oh, and you'll never look this good.
Visible delts? I thought visible delts were a part of normal, human anatomy  ???

I have posted no pics of "fat fucks" in this thread. I did say that Matt Damon was on the precipice though.

By the way AJ, what are you complaining about? You are clearly in the healthy fat stores range. You are as smooth as a babies bottom. :-*

You are someone that other dad bods can aspire to (with about 3 months of solid training)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2016, 07:21:03 AM »
Oh, and this IS a good thread. It makes me wish that this wasn't such obvious post-count whoring by Shizzo who is warming back up to this "King Shizzo" hogwash again.

Pretty soon we will see a post by him claiming to "bring the traffic" and more bullshit. Normally, I don't mind him, but this facet of him makes me want him to FOAD.

In before "meltdown" and the obligatory gifs of a nuclear explosion and the patented ouch-face.

OP, YLLS HTH. Getbig rules!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2016, 07:24:02 AM »
Oh, and this IS a good thread. It makes me wish that this wasn't such obvious post-count whoring by Shizzo who is warming back up to this "King Shizzo" hogwash again.

Pretty soon we will see a post by him claiming to "bring the traffic" and more bullshit. Normally, I don't mind him, but this facet of him makes me want him to FOAD.

In before "meltdown" and the obligatory gifs of a nuclear explosion and the patented ouch-face.

OP, YLLS HTH. Getbig rules!
No, I am a thinker. Bodybuilding and fitness sometimes lose site of what being healthy really encompasses. It has nothing to do with how much you lift or what you look like in the mirror. It's all about whats going on in the inside.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2016, 07:26:05 AM »
Fellas, lets not get into an uproar here. You can still lift, carry muscle,  and have healthy, moderate fat stores.

I feel this gentleman's physique describes the above best.

I have little doubt, given this guy's age, that he is at least on HRT. That is hardly a dad bod.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2016, 07:26:21 AM »
When I diet down really lean my sex drive goes away a bit, now I'm towards the end of a bulk I feel the urge to cum 2 times a day usually lol.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2016, 07:29:39 AM »
I have little doubt, given this guy's age, that he is at least on HRT. That is hardly a dad bod.
Sure he is. There is a dad bod spectrum, and he is obviously at the top, whereas the pic I showed of Matt Damon would be at the very bottom.

Someone like AJ grades very high on the dad bod scale.

P.S. I never stated that intelligent HRT usage disqualifies someone from having a healthy dad bod.

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2016, 07:30:36 AM »
"Dad Bod" is furthering the demasculanization of the American male....fuck that shit. Aspire to average? Good luck guys...
the original

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2016, 07:31:11 AM »
When I diet down really lean my sex drive goes away a bit, now I'm towards the end of a bulk I feel the urge to cum 2 times a day usually lol.

Now all you need is a girl!  ;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2016, 07:31:21 AM »
One of the strongest men in the world -

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2016, 07:32:53 AM »
"Dad Bod" is furthering the demasculanization of the American male....fuck that shit. Aspire to average? Good luck guys...
Again, it seems to be more about looks than health for some of you.

The people who look the biggest, freakiest, and leanest, are often times the least healthy as well.

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2016, 07:35:24 AM »

The people who look the biggest, freakiest, and leanest, are often times the least healthy as well.

Not at all....it seems that for some...lowering the standard to something closer to yourself is more important.....believe it or not....it is possible to be VERY healthy and look like a man....not an average skinny fat man....
the original

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2016, 07:37:26 AM »

Wasn't the term dad bod coined after photographs of celebrities? Making it about looks...

I kinda doubt Leo has a healthy lifestyle. Yet you labelled him as healthy.

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2016, 07:38:18 AM »
Wasn't the term dad bod coined after photographs of celebrities? Making it about looks...

Truth^^^
the original

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2016, 07:39:13 AM »

???
T

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2016, 07:40:26 AM »
HA!!^^^
the original

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2016, 07:41:45 AM »

Leo drinks like a fish and stays up all night partying with babes.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2016, 07:46:12 AM »

No, I labelled his body type as being healthy. Then it becomes up to the individual whether or not they drink, do drugs etc......

You are right, Leo probably doesn't lead a healthy lifestyle, but he does have healthy bodyfat stores.

We are going by healthy bodyfat percentages. 15-20% is healthier than 8% all day long. Metabolism works better, therefore you usually get sick less often.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2016, 07:46:51 AM »
Leo drinks like a fish and stays up all night partying with babes.

But, if you have a $300,000,000 net worth, you can look like Jack Nicholson and still rod out college coeds.

If you work at Walmart and can't make the monthly payment on your Toyota Camry then you're just called fat and out of shape.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2016, 07:47:41 AM »
That's precisely part of my point. You don't have to be 8% bodyfat, with abs to be healthy. In fact, I would argue that a guy who carries 15-20% bodyfat (assuming they both live otherwise healthy lifestyles) would have the healthier metabolism.

Looks are obviously another subject.

You're ignoring lifestyle and health.

Generally speaking, health and habits in the 30's determines the rest of your life.

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2016, 07:47:49 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2016, 07:50:30 AM »
You're ignoring lifestyle and health.

Generally speaking, health and habits in the 30's determines the rest of your life.
That's precisely part of my point. You don't have to be 8% bodyfat, with abs to be healthy. In fact, I would argue that a guy who carries 15-20% bodyfat (assuming they both live otherwise healthy lifestyles) would have the healthier metabolism.

Looks are obviously another subject.
???