Author Topic: President Obama put a ‘raw onion’ in his podium so he could cry fake tears  (Read 11475 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Very good analysis...absolutely true 8)

Except it wasn't a good point.   He didn't confront me with data.  He claimed to confront me with multiple studies which he didn't and still can't because they don't exist.  I understand where you are trying to agree with him here, because you are hoping he has better luck with me than you have had.  It isn't going to happen.  He knows he is wrong and it's why he has resorted to the shitty arguments that he has. He has completely deviated from his original claim and he is trying to insist an 8 question study still validates his claim that fox is more dishonest.  He is wrong and he knows it
 He is just grasping at straws to save face, and you are just tugging at his nut sac as you do the multiple dick pics in the random sex thread.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Nothing is wrong with a survey.  I'm just not as naive as you to assume  it is all encompassing.  I certainly wouldn't rely on an 8 question survey to determine if a group of people is more educated than another.  It just seems kinda incompetent of someone that would do that.  None of your links provided the answers to the questions,  the breakdown of each network veiwer percentage, what was asked of each viewer to ascertain which news they watch.  People like me, that place a high value on honesty, want a bit more than that.

At least you aren't claiming to have linked multiple studies anymore.  I can't imagine how it took you this long to stop claiming that.

You use FOX news as your news source, thinks no data is better than data and make assumptions/lies about posters and demographics and yet you make a reply like this.

You have absolutely zero self-awareness.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I know exactly what refuting a point means, and I don't think a person that is dumb enough to call an 8 question survey multiple studies should comment on that.  I don't need to tell you how smart I am, I just chose to because I've made you look like a complete idiot this entire thread.

Once again, it is you that has to provide the data that fox lies more since you made.the accusation.  As I've said, no such study exists that will tell me which network is the least dishonest, thus I cant provide it.  I wasn't confronted with any data other than your 8 question survey.....that actually doesn't provide the data, just the questions.

This is where I call you stupid again and question your comprehension of what you are reading .

No you dont. Offering your opinion is not refuting anything. Your opinion backed up with emperial evidence however is a different matter. Go watch Jon Stewarts Daily show. He made a career from exposing FOX as lying hypocrits. No wonder they appeal to you.

iwantmass

• Getbig III

You use FOX news as your news source, thinks no data is better than data and make assumptions/lies about posters and demographics and yet you make a reply like this.

You have absolutely zero self-awareness.

Im still waiting for you to provide data....

iwantmass

• Getbig III
No you dont. Offering your opinion is not refuting anything. Your opinion backed up with emperial evidence however is a different matter. Go watch Jon Stewarts Daily show. He made a career from exposing FOX as lying hypocrits. No wonder they appeal to you.

The burden of evidence is on you.  You claimed that fox lies more and then claimed to have multiple studies to back it up.  When confronted to provide these multiple studies, you then provided multiple links to the same 8 question survey addressing the knowledge base of particular viewers and nothing in regards fox's honesty.

Jon Stewart is a satirical comedian that made a career of ridiculing fox.  Jon Stewart has been proven to embelish as well.  Aside from that, I think this is my 4th time in this thread to say that I'm well aware of fox's conservative bias.  Where does that have anything to do with them being more dishonest than the other networks as you originally contended?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The burden of evidence is on you.  You claimed that fox lies more and then claimed to have multiple studies to back it up.  When confronted to provide these multiple studies, you then provided multiple links to the same 8 question survey addressing the knowledge base of particular viewers and nothing in regards fox's honesty.

Jon Stewart is a satirical comedian that made a career of ridiculing fox.  Jon Stewart has been proven to embelish as well.
 Aside from that, I think this is my 4th time in this thread to say that I'm well aware of fox's conservative bias.  Where does that have anything to do with them being more dishonest than the other networks as you originally contended?

Yes Stewart has made a carrer from exposing FOX as a lying propaganda station not a news network. FOX doesnt have any credibility is not that they are biased they are intentionally sending out misinformation.

Stewart has more integrity than FOX and the GOP put together. Stewart was responsible for getting healthcare to the first responders something your beloved GOP voted down in favor of tax breaks for foreign companies.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Im still waiting for you to provide data....

I have already provided you with the survey which shows FOX viewers to be less informed than people who doesnt watch the news. Thats pretty crazy.

There are several thousand episodes of the daily show which shows how FOX is deliberately lying and spreading false propaganda.

The fact you think FOX is a good source of information just a little biased, tells me your window of information is very small.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I have already provided you with the survey which shows FOX viewers to be less informed than people who doesnt watch the news. Thats pretty crazy.

There are several thousand episodes of the daily show which shows how FOX is deliberately lying and spreading false propaganda.

The fact you think FOX is a good source of information just a little biased, tells me your window of information is very small.

There could be several thousands of episodes on msnbc or cnn if he chose to target them too, but he is liberal so he targets fox.  And plenty of his stuff can be proven false, but you would know that if you cared to do an ounce of research.

Your entire argument has unraveled and now hinges on 8 questions that all demographics answered almost the same, with not even a half question deviation between each group and confidence that a comedian was telling the truth, which he always wasn't

It has taken you way too long and posting too much nonsense for you to say what i told you at the beginning of the thread.  You have absolutely zero proof that fox is anymore dishonest  than the other networks.  You are just a jackass and a liar so you won't  admit it because you've been made to look full retard

Next time you lack evidence and want to believe some thing anyhow, just say so.  There is no point in making an ass of yourself an entire thread.  You could have simply said that you are going to believe fox lies more, no matter the lack of evidence because you are an ignorant dishonest liberal,.and that would have been perfectly fine with me and I wouldn't have made you demonstrate you have zero.evidence.  

You are so stupid you actually thought there were multiple studies on this until I pointed it out to you that you were linking the same survey results multiple times.  That alone make me question your reading comprehension.  Now, you just swear the survey and a liberal comedian are all the evidence anyone would need. Sorry, that isn't good enough for any sane person.  notice the only idiot that agrees with you is andreisdaman, and that is only because he hopes you have better luck with me than he has.  Sorry to disappoint him, you are near as stupid as he is. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
There could be several thousands of episodes on msnbc or cnn if he chose to target them too, but he is liberal so he targets fox. 

Will you give whork $1 for every clip he can share, showing Jon Stewart roasting MSNBC or CNN?

He surely hated fox, but he shit all over the others too.  I'm guessing you didn't watch the Daily Show much, or you'd know this already.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Will you give whork $1 for every clip he can share, showing Jon Stewart roasting MSNBC or CNN?

He surely hated fox, but he shit all over the others too.  I'm guessing you didn't watch the Daily Show much, or you'd know this already.

I never said he didn't ever mention other networks.  It's a stretch to say he shit all over the others.  He mentioned the others when their lies were absolutely too atrocious not to mention.   His focus was definitely fox. The coverage was in no way in comparison with how he targeted fox, but I would know that because i have watched the daily show.

Nice attempt on your part to try and derail the conversation and save whork, but the fact remains he hasn't and can't provide any evidence citing fox news lied more than any of the other networks, because it doesn't exist and likely isn't true.  And you would know that, had you bothered to read the thread.  Given you are a liberal that tries to masquerade as being neutral, it's about what I would expect.

Do you care to comment on the meat of the argument, since you felt the need to chime in?  Does an 8 question survey with a deviation of less than half a question and the satirical news from comedy central provide enough evidence for you to conclude fox is he network that lies the most? Please be straightforward with your answer and provide a yes or no in your long winded response.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I never said he didn't ever mention other networks.  It's a stretch to say he shit all over the others.  He mentioned the others when their lies were absolutely too atrocious not to mention.   His focus was definitely fox. The coverage was in no way in comparison with how he targeted fox, but I would know that because i have watched the daily show.

Nice attempt on your part to try and derail the conversation and save whork, but the fact remains he hasn't and can't provide any evidence citing fox news lied more than any of the other networks, because it doesn't exist and likely isn't true.  And you would know that, had you bothered to read the thread.  Given you are a liberal that tries to masquerade as being neutral, it's about what I would expect.

Do you care to comment on the meat of the argument, since you felt the need to chime in?  Does an 8 question survey with a deviation of less than half a question and the satirical news from comedy central provide enough evidence for you to conclude fox is he network that lies the most? Please be straightforward with your answer and provide a yes or no in your long winded response.

I already commented.   ALL of the news networks are entertainment channels, tailored to meet the tastes of their target audiences.  This is nothing more than MTV, BET, and VH1 saying a video is the 'hottest of the year'. 

Anyone getting into "well, your network lies more than the one I like" is falling into a trap.  They're all dog shit, we're just arguing which dog shit smells worse. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I already commented.   ALL of the news networks are entertainment channels, tailored to meet the tastes of their target audiences.  This is nothing more than MTV, BET, and VH1 saying a video is the 'hottest of the year'.  

Anyone getting into "well, your network lies more than the one I like" is falling into a trap.  They're all dog shit, we're just arguing which dog shit smells worse.  

Which is kinda what I've been saying this entire time....

So you mean to tell me you don't trust the accuracy of an 8 question survey with a deviation of less than half of a question that is directed at the knowledge of current events by random people, to indirectly tell how honest fox is?

Funny, whork swears that is the most damNing statistical evidence in the world.  He had said as much this entire thread.  In case that isn't enough, a comedian makes jokes about fox too

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The fact is that anyone who isn't a simpleton and who is objective with critical thinking skills can see with plain sight that FOX bends the news and is seriously biased to the point where they lose credibility and their logic strains credulity.. a person who thinks LOGICALLY and has DEDUCTIVE SKILLS (which I admit many people simply don't have in this day and age), can reasonably spot BS and propaganda....which is what FOX NEWS definitely is...they are TROLLING 24 hours per day.....

and yes they have been caught in serious bold faced lies...for example exaggerating the size of Tea Party rallies

I used to actually watch FOX NEWS all the time (plus they had hot chicks :D) at one point but had to turn the channel off because I just couldn't take the BS and stupidity anymore, hot chicks be damned...and this began to seriously happen when Obama was elected...before then, they were biased but reasonable

iwantmass

• Getbig III
The fact is that anyone who isn't a simpleton and who is objective with critical thinking skills can see with plain sight that FOX bends the news and is seriously biased to the point where they lose credibility and their logic strains credulity.. a person who thinks LOGICALLY and has DEDUCTIVE SKILLS (which I admit many people simply don't have in this day and age), can reasonably spot BS and propaganda....which is what FOX NEWS definitely is...they are TROLLING 24 hours per day.....

and yes they have been caught in serious bold faced lies...for example exaggerating the size of Tea Party rallies

I used to actually watch FOX NEWS all the time at one point but had to turn the channel off because I just couldn't take the BS and stupidity anymore...and this began to seriously happen when Obama was elected...before then, they were biased but reasonable

And msnbc, cnn, and the others steer the honest path.  Msnbc employs al sharpton.  Msnbc edited a 911 call to incite a racial response from the black community.  You can't cite 1 example of fox doing anything that irresponsible.  Yet I bet you still watch them.  Gimme a break.  You see what you want to see

Additionally, a person that voted black  and defends black no matter what has no right to comment on objectivity.  You citing critical thinking is laughable.. I've pretty much shown those to be nonexistent in your brain.

In you we're talking about the person that posts on a public message board and then says "i'm not talking to you", when someone makes you look like an idiot

So, in summary, you started your last post with "the fact is" and followed it with your own biased opinion and nothing that actually resembled a fact.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
And msnbc, cnn, and the others steer the honest path.

nobody is saying that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I used to actually watch FOX NEWS all the time (plus they had hot chicks :D) at one point but had to turn the channel off because I just couldn't take the BS and stupidity anymore, hot chicks be damned...and this began to seriously happen when Obama was elected...before then, they were biased but reasonable

Now this might be the funniest thing I read today.   :)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
nobody is saying that.

Yes, that is actually exactly what andre and whork are claiming. Have you not been following along?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Now this might be the funniest thing I read today.   :)

I find it strange that this intellectual asks me not to respond to his post when I make him look like an idiot, yet when he thinks he has an opening at taking a jab at me, he takes it....and he still ends up looking like an idiot.

I think this is what ozmo was referring to when he called his behavior chicken shit

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Now this might be the funniest thing I read today.   :)

Pontificators like yourself would think so..you don't even know what the truth is anymore

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Pontificators like yourself would think so..you don't even know what the truth is anymore

Coming from the down-low brother who hides his homosexuality from his people in fear of exile.  Go worship a cock on the random pic thread while ignoring the vaginas and tits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I find it strange that this intellectual asks me not to respond to his post when I make him look like an idiot, yet when he thinks he has an opening at taking a jab at me, he takes it....and he still ends up looking like an idiot.

I think this is what ozmo was referring to when he called his behavior chicken shit

Yeah.  It's pretty stupid and he even admitted it's stupid.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Yeah.  It's pretty stupid and he even admitted it's stupid.   

Not stupid at all...just choose not to engage with those who only come here for anarchy......certain posters come here just for racial ranting and have no intention of learning anything new or ACKNOWLEDGING FACTS...so why bother?..its just a permanent impasse...so lets just leave it that way...

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Not stupid at all...just choose not to engage with those who only come here for anarchy......certain posters come here just for racial ranting and have no intention of learning anything new or ACKNOWLEDGING FACTS...so why bother?..its just a permanent impasse...so lets just leave it that way...

You engaged me in this thread, dummy.  And i will agree, we have dumb posters like yourself that have no desire to learn or acknowledge the real state of the world, they would rather cling to excuses of racism for their shortcomings in life. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You engaged me in this thread, dummy.  And i will agree, we have dumb posters like yourself that have no desire to learn or acknowledge the real state of the world, they would rather cling to excuses of racism for their shortcomings in life. 

sigh......PLEASE ADHERE TO MY 2000 POST RULE....THANK YOU.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dude.  Are you on drugs or something?

PLEASE RESPECT AND ADHERE TO MY 2000 POST RULE..THANK YOU

This is really dumb.  You sound like a little kid.  And you do realize all caps is yelling? 

It is dumb...sometimes dumb people need to be reacted to in a dumb way...its all they understand.....whats it to you?......as for yelling, again some dunb people...........