Author Topic: NFL Conducting Comprehensive Investigation Of Peyton Manning  (Read 7189 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: NFL Conducting Comprehensive Investigation Of Peyton Manning
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2016, 05:06:17 PM »
He will be retiring soon so a whole investigation will be a waste.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2016, 11:19:14 PM »
He will be retiring soon so a whole investigation will be a waste.

On the contrary...it will let some of the pathetic fanbois fool themselves into thinking that 5-head's wins "really didn't count" ... just like the ones who go on and on and on about the Patriots.

~

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2016, 06:00:52 AM »
ROTFL. That is a legit tea bagging. Haha!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2016, 02:06:38 PM »
Good article about Brady/Manning. The Country picked the wrong guy to back. And imop it's because of the Manning's family ties with ESPN.

http://patskrieg.com/2014/01/17/peyton-manning-here-he-is-america-the-guy-you-sided-with-over-tom-brady/

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2016, 05:08:08 PM »
Good article about Brady/Manning. The Country picked the wrong guy to back. And imop it's because of the Manning's family ties with ESPN.

http://patskrieg.com/2014/01/17/peyton-manning-here-he-is-america-the-guy-you-sided-with-over-tom-brady/

Very unbiased, I could barely tell that it was written by a Patriots fan blogger. ::) ::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2016, 05:52:49 PM »
The NFL and media will try to tear down Peyton Manning to draw attention away from Cam Newton's colossal choke and low class antics....

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2016, 06:11:45 PM »
One thing I've noticed is that ESPN is full of black guys that are pissed that Peyton won the SuperBowl and their guy (Cam) embarrassed himself on the field and after the game.  Now they are trying to tear Manning down to divert people's attention from what a douchebag Cam is.  I can only imagine how they would cover an accusation about a black player that allegedly happened 20 years ago.  They would be throwing a fit about how it's old news and crying racism, etc.

I read an article about how what Peyton allegedly did 20 years ago is much worse than what Cam Newton actually did last week.  When I clicked the article to see who wrote it, I was not surprised in the least to see to see a picture of a little black face next to the author's name.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2016, 06:13:45 PM »
One thing I've noticed is that ESPN is full of black guys that are pissed that Peyton won the SuperBowl and their guy (Cam) embarrassed himself on the field and after the game.  Now they are trying to tear Manning down to divert people's attention from what a douchebag Cam is.  I can only imagine how they would cover an accusation about a black player that allegedly happened 20 years ago.  They would be throwing a fit about how it's old news and crying racism, etc.

I read an article about how what Peyton allegedly did 20 years ago is much worse than what Cam Newton actually did last week.  When I clicked the article to see who wrote it, I was not surprised in the least to see to see a picture of a little black face next to the author's name.

you're going racial crazy AGAIN

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2016, 06:30:50 PM »
you're going racial crazy AGAIN

I don't think it's too crazy to suggest that ESPN has a lot of black analysts that like to make excuses for black athletes when they fuck up.  They downplay shit all the time and are quick to suggest that racism is a reason why the story is being discussed in the first place. This happens over and over again on that station.  When a story breaks you can predict how they are going to react.  My theory is that they are self conscious about black quarterbacks because in the past people have said that blacks could never be great at that position.(which of course is not true).  They are in a hurry to disprove that theory so they root hard for guys like Kapernick, Russell Wilson and Cam Newton.

I also think it's not too crazy to suggest that they probably secretly hate a guys like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.  Typical white QBs.  Never get in trouble, beloved by white people, won a bunch of rings, destined for the hall of fame.  They want to see their guys come in and dethrone the lily white supermen.  They try to hide it but that kind of thing is hard to obscure.  I'm not mad at them, people tend to like to see people of their race succeed.  Spaniards fervently support the Gasol Brothers in the NBA.  Nothing wrong with it, it's human nature.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2016, 08:09:18 PM »
They going to give Peyton the old Jameis treatment?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2016, 08:11:24 PM »
What is the big deal, a college student mooned someone?  Who cares

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2016, 08:32:11 PM »
What is the big deal, a college student mooned someone?  Who cares

Read the whole story if you can find it. It was a lot more than Manning mooning someone.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2016, 08:42:23 PM »
Read the whole story if you can find it. It was a lot more than Manning mooning someone.
How do we know who to believe?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2016, 08:43:33 PM »
How do we know who to believe?

The story supported by corroborating witness accounts is the one most likely to be true.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2016, 08:57:16 PM »
The story supported by corroborating witness accounts is the one most likely to be true.

Manning's witness did not corroborate his story.

"Most initial reports of the alleged incident mirrored Manning's assertion that it was a "mooning" gone wrong. However, Naughright said in a court deposition she was treating Manning's foot when he began asking her personal questions. When she refused to answer, she heard laughter and looked up to find that Manning had dropped his pants and she claims he put "the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles" on her face. The male student that Manning later claimed he had been mooning, track athlete Malcolm Saxon, wrote a letter saying he was not the intended recipient of any mooning and urged Manning to "maintain some dignity and admit to what happened.... Your celebrity doesn't mean you can treat folks this way.... Do the right thing here." The letter was included in the 74-page court filing."

io856

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2016, 09:45:35 PM »
one nice way to fuck over the opposition is to send hgh to their house right?

no way to prove this shit, still taints peyton manning

wonder what peyton did to attract this shittiness from the NFL?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2016, 09:48:17 PM »
one nice way to fuck over the opposition is to send hgh to their house right?

wonder what peyton did to attract this shittiness from the NFL?

The NFL had nothing to do with it.

io856

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2016, 09:51:18 PM »
The NFL had nothing to do with it.

a comprehensive investigation from the NFL is the NFL

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2016, 10:59:15 PM »
Maybe nobody has noticed but Peyton Manning hasn't been in college for about 20 years.  I don't give a shit if he face fucked the college athletic trainer while stealing some crab legs and taking HGH. 

It's 2016.  Make a big stink when it happened, file lawsuits, go to the press, whatever you gotta do.  20 years later, go fuck yourself.

What I would really like to know is this....who is driving this story right now and why?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2016, 11:00:37 PM »

Well placed use of the word "taint".  Well done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2016, 01:19:38 AM »
what year was that?   I'm about manning's age.  I do remember that gross shit back in my early 20s where bro's thought it funny to put their ball sack on their friends' shoulder or on their face while they were sleeping.

WTF is wrong with people?  Sounds like the timelines match for when that teabagging was all the rage.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2016, 01:38:34 AM »
what year was that?   I'm about manning's age.  I do remember that gross shit back in my early 20s where bro's thought it funny to put their ball sack on their friends' shoulder or on their face while they were sleeping.

WTF is wrong with people?  Sounds like the timelines match for when that teabagging was all the rage.

Shit, no joke, I think you're right.  Tea bagging and other such tomfoolery was kind of an "in" thing to do in the late 90's. 

Do you remember "the impossible sit-up"? lol, that was some funny shit.  Thank God I never fell for that one.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2016, 01:46:46 AM »
About as useless as the police conducting an investigation into their own police force.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this, right?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2016, 07:33:50 AM »

The NFL wasn't going to do anything about it until MLB and USADA launched an investigation. The NFL had no choice but to follow suit.

As for the sexual misconduct, Manning isn't facing charges. His case was settled years ago.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2016, 11:28:19 AM »
I don't think it's too crazy to suggest that ESPN has a lot of black analysts that like to make excuses for black athletes when they fuck up.  They downplay shit all the time and are quick to suggest that racism is a reason why the story is being discussed in the first place. This happens over and over again on that station.  When a story breaks you can predict how they are going to react.  My theory is that they are self conscious about black quarterbacks because in the past people have said that blacks could never be great at that position.(which of course is not true).  They are in a hurry to disprove that theory so they root hard for guys like Kapernick, Russell Wilson and Cam Newton.

I also think it's not too crazy to suggest that they probably secretly hate a guys like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.  Typical white QBs.  Never get in trouble, beloved by white people, won a bunch of rings, destined for the hall of fame.  They want to see their guys come in and dethrone the lily white supermen.  They try to hide it but that kind of thing is hard to obscure.  I'm not mad at them, people tend to like to see people of their race succeed.  Spaniards fervently support the Gasol Brothers in the NBA.  Nothing wrong with it, it's human nature.

This is hilarious...however I must admit its well written and due to that sounds plausible...good job