Author Topic: OBAMA DESTROYING THE HATERS YET AGAIN...UE rate now at 4.7%,..AMAZING!!!  (Read 9679 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think it's interesting Rob and Coach used to "be boys".

I ignored for weeks as he kept calling me a liar for saying I recalled him talking about the 1992 election, how he quickly regretted his decision.   Then he calls me names, gets into lecturing on integrity... telling me to prove he ever said that.   Unreal.

given the hundreds of times coach has been razzed for voting clinton, I highly doubt he "forgot" lol.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Again ALL OF A SUDDEN the UE numbers are useless and blah blah blah.....BUT YET apparently they weren't useless in the 70 years BEFORE Obama took office.....and AGAIN...NOBODY ever heard of the Labor Participation rate until Obama took office.....and the Labor participation rate has been declining for 60 years yet this was NEVER used against ANY OTHER president

Regardless of what the haters on here say...Obama's approval ratings are NOW 52% and unemployment is n ow down at an UNHEARD OF 4.7%

and we still have idiots on here who say the U.S. was better off eight years ago...and incredibly some of them are MODS who should know better

STRANGE................. ...

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Again ALL OF A SUDDEN the UE numbers are useless and blah blah blah.....BUT YET apparently they weren't useless in the 70 years BEFORE Obama took office.....and AGAIN...NOBODY ever heard of the Labor Participation rate until Obama took office.....and the Labor participation rate has been declining for 60 years yet this was NEVER used against ANY OTHER president

Regardless of what the haters on here say...Obama's approval ratings are NOW 52% and unemployment is n ow down at an UNHEARD OF 4.7%

and we still have idiots on here who say the U.S. was better off eight years ago...and incredibly some of them are MODS who should know better

4.7% doesn't mean crap.

http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/record-94708000-americans-not-labor-force-participation-rate-drops&s=1&f=1&ts=1464989915&sig=APY536xg5o4N9V8gqGxkqy_CzVspfVOW7Q

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump says he'll eliminate the entire national debt (20 trillion) in 8 years.

Possible?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
According to reports, Trump will increase it another 10 Trillion.

Who is right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I think they're all full of shit. Dem and Repub.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Oh, and I'd willing to bet you think it's because he's black, right? Who in their right minds wouldn't consider a low participation rate when only 38k jobs were created with 25k in the private sector all the while the UE drops to below 5%. Seriously.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I think they're all full of shit. Dem and Repub.

correct.  hilary and clinton are pretty darn close in terms of positions, their delusions, and inept nature.

neither are right for such a high office.   i can't believe we have to choose from these two.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Oh, and I'd willing to bet you think it's because he's black, right? Who in their right minds wouldn't consider a low participation rate when only 38k jobs were created with 25k in the private sector all the while the UE drops to below 5%. Seriously.

Coach I'm going to ask you to be honest...DID YOU EVER HEAR ABOUT THE LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE BEFORE OBAMA????????........simple yes or no....really weird that when we had huge recoveries with Reagan and Clinton as president, no one tried to throw cold water on their success by bringing up the Participation rate which was going down then as well.....really weird that AS SOON AS THE BLACK GUY BECOMES PRESIDENT that all of a sudden this statistic has become so crucial :D :D

also for the record, the reason the Labor Participation rate is plummeting is because of the retirement and dying off of the baby boomers....the greatest generation of workers the U.S. has ever had.....also due to the closing of factories and mechanization....also we have a much bigger population which means theres the potential for more people to be out of workj

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama wouldnt last 1 day at any place of real employment in this economy. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Trump says he'll eliminate the entire national debt (20 trillion) in 8 years.

Possible?

nOT HAPPENING....he would have to cut the military in half and all entitlements as well, plus sell off all surplus government assets

240 is Back

• Getbig V
nOT HAPPENING....he would have to cut the military in half and all entitlements as well, plus sell off all surplus government assets

he actually said he'd default on some US loans, and treasury bills, etc.   Triggered a small selloff almost instantly.

You cannot just default on 20 trillion in debt without wrecking the nation.   

I can't understand how people just nod along with "oh, cool, we'll fix up 20 tril of debt in 8 years, sounds like that's realistic"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
he actually said he'd default on some US loans, and treasury bills, etc.   Triggered a small selloff almost instantly.

I can't understand how people just nod along with "oh, cool, we'll fix up 20 tril of debt in 8 years, sounds like that's realistic"

would also destroy the economy of many of our friends as wel who hold all of that debt......plus no one would EVER trust the word of the United States again..

HOWEVER I can see why Trump would think that this would be a sane course of action since he himself has left quite a few banks holding the bag as well when he declared his numerous bankruptcies and paid back his loans for pennies on the dollar

jjbones

• Getbig II
You're a fool ... The day Obama took office there were 80,000,000 people of working age, not of retirement age not working.  Today that number is 95,000,000.  Obama has shrunk the economy ... Reducing the number of jobs and requiring more entry level positions than move up the ladder jobs (75% of the jobs created under Obamas watch are minimum wage). How in the he does anyone justify this president ... Omg, really, omg

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/baby-bust-2015-had-lowest-u.s.-fertility-rate-ever-down-600000-births/article/2593554

The Obama economy is a complete train wreck unless you are on welfare, ebt, obamawelfare, etc

jjbones

• Getbig II
he actually said he'd default on some US loans, and treasury bills, etc.   Triggered a small selloff almost instantly.

the largest US debt holder is the American public ... oh by the way Obama had no problem fucking over GM bond holders.  Trump has suggested negotiating the debt ... which cannot be paid.  Obama obviously wants default.  How can anyone justify borrowing more than 11 trillion or 4.2 billion a day to run a ten billion a day government.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
the largest US debt holder is the American public ... oh by the way Obama had no problem fucking over GM bond holders.  Trump has suggested negotiating the debt ... which cannot be paid.  Obama obviously wants default.  How can anyone justify borrowing more than 11 trillion or 4.2 billion a day to run a ten billion a day government.

I'm all for the republican fixing the debt.   The borrowing is insane. 

BUT I think a man telling us "I will erase the entire debt in 8 years" is extremely disingenuous.  An obvious lie.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I'm all for the republican fixing the debt.   The borrowing is insane. 

BUT I think a man telling us "I will erase the entire debt in 8 years" is extremely disingenuous.  An obvious lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
where is the obama quote where he says he'll completely erase the national debt in 8 years?

jjbones

• Getbig II
Liberal working class people will one day realize that Obama has completely fucked them over.  The wealthiest one percent of Americans have more than doubled their wealth and the top ten percent has realized a 40% increase in wealth.  Obama has and always will be about paying back the wealthiest Americans.  By not growing the economy - real jobs - the working man will fall behind in every economic category.  Thank you leftest - liberals know-it-alls.  Great job.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You're a fool ... The day Obama took office there were 80,000,000 people of working age, not of retirement age not working.  Today that number is 95,000,000.  Obama has shrunk the economy ... Reducing the number of jobs and requiring more entry level positions than move up the ladder jobs (75% of the jobs created under Obamas watch are minimum wage). How in the he does anyone justify this president ... Omg, really, omg

and again you idiot, the population is bigger and many people from the baby boomer population have retired but are still of working age....again...4.7% Unemployment...beat that