Author Topic: Levrone's crazy genetics!  (Read 28839 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Levrone's crazy genetics!
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2016, 03:22:15 PM »
 :o

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2016, 04:34:30 PM »
what the hell is that supposed to mean?

E

Don't get your shorts in a knot.  It was a joke. Look at the accompanying photos. Someone photoshopped the second one to make it appear that his penoris is the size of a woman's clitoris.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2016, 05:08:57 PM »
That's 1994 and Kevin never caught up in size to Dorian. Yates was 262 in 1994 , Kevin was lucky if he was a soft 250, That's the story with Kevin you got two versions , the smaller ripped one or the bigger softer one. He could never quite find the perfect blend of the two

You're so full of shit and biased as hell. Kevin 250 and soft? Trying to trivialize Kevin's insane physique just to make your man love look and sound better. Kevin is SLAUGHTERING Dorian here, legs, arms, waist, traps, delts. Back alone should not win ANYONE a mister Olympia if several other body parts are fucked as Dorian's had become by then.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2016, 05:13:15 PM »
Kev's way closer to the camera there, you can tell because those two are th same height in real life.

Dorian had at least 1" on Kevin.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2016, 05:17:35 PM »
You're so full of shit and biased as hell. Kevin 250 and soft? Trying to trivialize Kevin's insane physique just to make your man love look and sound better. Kevin is SLAUGHTERING Dorian here, legs, arms, waist, traps, delts. Back alone should not win ANYONE a mister Olympia if several other body parts are fucked as Dorian's had become by then.

Meltdown  ;) Thanks for playing

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2016, 05:21:35 PM »

Agree 100% but that's what the sport has become.  A back, glutes and hamstring show.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2016, 05:28:09 PM »
Meltdown  ;) Thanks for playing

No meltdown here. Just exposing your biased nature when it comes to Dorian. I provided a valid comparison of them from the same time period and the proof is in the pic. Blind love can only get you so far.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2016, 05:34:04 PM »
No meltdown here. Just exposing your biased nature when it comes to Dorian. I provided a valid comparison of them from the same time period and the proof is in the pic. Blind love can only get you so far.

No that was a textbook meltdown.  ;)

A " valid comparison "? what did it validate? your bias? I'll agree Kevin owns Dorian in that pose and?? If contests were judged on one pose then Kevin would be the winner. You also claimed Kevin had finally caught up in size to Dorian, if not surpassing him which isn't accurate in the least , bias allowed you to make that claim , so please don't be hypocritical in claiming anyone else is biased when you're guilty yourself.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2016, 05:35:35 PM »
What is Kevin's best look?  What show?  I honestly don't know.  I'm gonna guess 95 Olympia, or 96 Arnold.  He looked really good in some shows in 97 as well.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2016, 05:37:39 PM »
What is Kevin's best look?  What show?  I honestly don't know.  I'm gonna guess 95 Olympia, or 96 Arnold.  He looked really good in some shows in 97 as well.

I think 97 is up there

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2016, 05:40:12 PM »
I think 97 is up there

Yep, that's that show from 97 he looked really good in.  I haven't seen him look better.  Different but not better.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2016, 05:42:38 PM »
I think Kevin's back double would have looked better if he'd hit it like Heath, leaning back. It would accentuate his mid and lower back detail.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2016, 05:43:04 PM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2016, 05:45:53 PM »

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2016, 06:27:17 PM »
Don't get your shorts in a knot.  It was a joke. Look at the accompanying photos. Someone photoshopped the second one to make it appear that his penoris is the size of a woman's clitoris.

Original on the right sans sock, fyi.

Don't believe everything you read in FLEX.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2016, 08:50:33 PM »
No that was a textbook meltdown.  ;)

A " valid comparison "? what did it validate? your bias? I'll agree Kevin owns Dorian in that pose and?? If contests were judged on one pose then Kevin would be the winner. You also claimed Kevin had finally caught up in size to Dorian, if not surpassing him which isn't accurate in the least , bias allowed you to make that claim , so please don't be hypocritical in claiming anyone else is biased when you're guilty yourself.

Well at least you can admit that Kevin does own Dorian in that pic I provided. Perhaps I was too quick to judge your motives.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2016, 08:56:52 PM »
What is Kevin's best look?  What show?  I honestly don't know.  I'm gonna guess 95 Olympia, or 96 Arnold.  He looked really good in some shows in 97 as well.

I think Kevin may have suffered the same fate as some of the greats who never won, because they had a hard time peaking just right for the day of competition (Dennis James comes to mind). I mean look at Kevin's  pre-contest training/workout pic/videos from the late 90's. He was out of this world. Did he ever bring that exact conditioning and size to the stage on the day? That may be debatable. Still one of the very best ever though and that is not debatable.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2016, 09:00:18 PM »

i always preferred 94 olympia

his body, color, and hair were perfect

i still cringe when i think of him getting 3rd at that show

E

E

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2016, 09:40:42 PM »
To those who question Dorian besting Kevin in competition, Yates's physique never translated well, relatively speaking, in photographs.

In top shape, in the flesh, NO ONE from the era was as impressive as Dorian. I witnessed this first hand.

As well, I stood in front of him as he guest posed about one week after the '94 O, weighing around 285, and he was astounding. A freak in every way. He literally looked like granite.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2016, 09:51:06 PM »
The craziest thing about those photos is seeing ESPN and knowing it's not shopped in.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2016, 09:52:49 PM »
i always preferred 94 olympia

his body, color, and hair were perfect

i still cringe when i think of him getting 3rd at that show

E

What did you think of his physique at the 94 Arnold Classic compared with what he brought to the table later that year at the Mr. O?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2016, 11:07:28 PM »
I think Kevin may have suffered the same fate as some of the greats who never won, because they had a hard time peaking just right for the day of competition (Dennis James comes to mind). I mean look at Kevin's  pre-contest training/workout pic/videos from the late 90's. He was out of this world. Did he ever bring that exact conditioning and size to the stage on the day? That may be debatable. Still one of the very best ever though and that is not debatable.

Unlike levrone , Dennis James is a tier 2 bber at best, wasn't like he was going to win anything, maybe some show like the Oklahoma classic or something with 3rd tier pros

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2016, 11:13:38 PM »
Unlike levrone , Dennis James is a tier 2 bber at best, wasn't like he was going to win anything, maybe some show like the Oklahoma classic or something with 3rd tier pros
He would have done well at the Wichita Invitational as well.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2016, 11:15:39 PM »
He would have done well at the Wichita Invitational as well.

;D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2016, 12:16:08 AM »

'98 NOC