Author Topic: Crazy NONDRUG stuff you've done to improve your physique?  (Read 7222 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Crazy NONDRUG stuff you've done to improve your physique?
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2016, 07:21:06 PM »
Masturbating while I shit does the trick for me.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2016, 07:40:44 PM »
Every supplement I have ever taken. I will say out of everything from protein powders to vitamins the only thing I can say that worked for me was creatine.  I might be a super reactor to it because I have heard so many guy say it did nothing to them. I started getting  bad kidney blood work back and the doctor told me to stop taking it. He said it was filtered out through the kidneys. I gave it up and the kidney tests came back normal. In before someone tells me that creatinine is the by product of using creatine so that's throwing of the tests..
I took creatine once, and gain around 10 pounds of water weight in less then 2 days. That scared the fuck out of me and I quit taking it.
A

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2016, 07:53:03 PM »
My gift from my parents for high school graduation was going to Shawn Ray's "muscle camp" in Las Vegas. That is a story in and of itself, but I remember one night while at the hotel, I was adding up my protein intake for the day. I had read many times in Flex that you need to consume at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, and I followed that guideline like my life depended on it. Anyway, I realized that in the excitement of the day, I had somehow miscalculated my protein intake and was about 35 grams short. It was already around midnight and my parents were already asleep in their room, but I didn't have any money on me to buy food. So I pretty much started freaking out because I knew all of my hard earned gains would go right out the window if I didn't hit my required protein intake for the day. So I walked over to my parents room and started banging on their door like there was some major emergency going on. They woke up and I explained to them the situation and that I needed money to buy something with at least 35 grams of protein. I remember my mom looking at me like I was an idiot, and she told me to just eat more protein with breakfast the next morning. Then I looked at her like she was crazy and explained that by waiting I'd miss my anabolic window. So she ended up giving me her credit card and I went downstairs to the hotel gift shop and bought some beef jerky that would cover my protein needs for the day. As I swallowed down that last piece of beef jerky, I drew a sigh of relief....crisis averted!!

See it's stuff right like this that's the reason I read this board.  My parents took me to Shawn Ray's Muscle Camp.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2016, 04:31:56 AM »
My gift from my parents for high school graduation was going to Shawn Ray's "muscle camp" in Las Vegas. That is a story in and of itself, but I remember one night while at the hotel, I was adding up my protein intake for the day. I had read many times in Flex that you need to consume at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, and I followed that guideline like my life depended on it. Anyway, I realized that in the excitement of the day, I had somehow miscalculated my protein intake and was about 35 grams short. It was already around midnight and my parents were already asleep in their room, but I didn't have any money on me to buy food. So I pretty much started freaking out because I knew all of my hard earned gains would go right out the window if I didn't hit my required protein intake for the day. So I walked over to my parents room and started banging on their door like there was some major emergency going on. They woke up and I explained to them the situation and that I needed money to buy something with at least 35 grams of protein. I remember my mom looking at me like I was an idiot, and she told me to just eat more protein with breakfast the next morning. Then I looked at her like she was crazy and explained that by waiting I'd miss my anabolic window. So she ended up giving me her credit card and I went downstairs to the hotel gift shop and bought some beef jerky that would cover my protein needs for the day. As I swallowed down that last piece of beef jerky, I drew a sigh of relief....crisis averted!!

Pure gold.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2016, 04:47:11 AM »

LOL as the son of immigrant parents, I can safely say if I tried to pull this kind of shit I'd get my ass beat with my dad's belt. That's an awesome story though haha, glad you got that 35g protein in at the end of the day  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2016, 04:48:26 AM »
too much creating until diarrhea / stomach ache

#whateverittakesrightbabe?  :D

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2016, 05:00:31 AM »
too much creating until diarrhea / stomach ache

#whateverittakesrightbabe?  :D

How much did you take?!
I've gone as high as 15g and never had the shits... Just curious what amounts it takes to blow up local Starbucks toilets  :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2016, 05:11:36 AM »
How much did you take?!
I've gone as high as 15g and never had the shits... Just curious what amounts it takes to blow up local Starbucks toilets  :D

For me, the limit is 5g/day. If I go to 6, it's Krakatoa in the outhouse.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2016, 05:35:40 AM »
Portuguese Port wine during pump, just before contest.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2016, 05:39:03 AM »
Masturbating while I shit does the trick for me.
seek help soon.. ;D

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2016, 05:43:46 AM »
Oh yeah, I remember I read somewhere that beet juice increases pumps, so I chopped a beet in half, put half of it in a bullet and juiced it. Drank it about an hour before training. Didn't get any better pumps, but came home and took the biggest reddest shit I've ever taken in my life. It looked like a murder scene in a toilet bowl. So much fiber, it was ridiculous! Looked like I shit out my organs LOL

In hindsight, I was lucky I didn't uncontrollably shit what looked like blood mid-squat!  :o

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2016, 07:50:56 AM »
Oh yeah, I remember I read somewhere that beet juice increases pumps, so I chopped a beet in half, put half of it in a bullet and juiced it. Drank it about an hour before training. Didn't get any better pumps, but came home and took the biggest reddest shit I've ever taken in my life. It looked like a murder scene in a toilet bowl. So much fiber, it was ridiculous! Looked like I shit out my organs LOL

In hindsight, I was lucky I didn't uncontrollably shit what looked like blood mid-squat!  :o

I may try this at work!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2016, 08:16:18 AM »

Hahaha, Getbig gold!  ;D

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2016, 09:34:58 AM »
I also remember one time in college reading how niacin brings your veins out, so I went and bought some at GNC and took like 10x the recommended dosage before class. I figured the girls would wet their panties once they saw me with Ronnie Coleman-esque veins sticking out everything. Anyway, about 30 minutes into class I started feeling really hot and itchy. I looked at my skin and it was like beet red. I almost felt like I was going to have a heart attack...of course I didn't see any improvement in my vascularity. Luckily, it eventually wore off but I remember someone asking me after class if I was ok....probably bc my face was so red. Needless to say, I didn't end up getting the attention from the ladies that I was expecting.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2016, 09:40:22 AM »
I also remember one time in college reading how niacin brings your veins out, so I went and bought some at GNC and took like 10x the recommended dosage before class. I figured the girls would wet their panties once they saw me with Ronnie Coleman-esque veins sticking out everything. Anyway, about 30 minutes into class I started feeling really hot and itchy. I looked at my skin and it was like beet red. I almost felt like I was going to have a heart attack...of course I didn't see any improvement in my vascularity. Luckily, it eventually wore off but I remember someone asking me after class if I was ok....probably bc my face was so red. Needless to say, I didn't end up getting the attention from the ladies that I was expecting.
niacin flush,,i have it in my multi but little amount,but when I took it alone I got same feeling horrible.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2016, 09:52:34 AM »
:D

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2016, 10:21:42 AM »

LOL I remember the first time I took niacin, I took it before work one morning. Got to work and everyone asked if I had a sunburn. It wore off an hour or so later and confused the fuck out of my coworkers haha. Good times....

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2016, 10:43:33 AM »
LOL I remember the first time I took niacin, I took it before work one morning. Got to work and everyone asked if I had a sunburn. It wore off an hour or so later and confused the fuck out of my coworkers haha. Good times....

first time i took it, the flush hit and woke me up. i thought i was having a heart attack.mhad no idea what was happening to me

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2016, 10:58:01 AM »

^^
On a cheat day, 2 years ago I bought some "Blue Raspberry Gummy Worms"... Damned things turned my shit BLUE- but not being a "junk foodie" I didn't KNOW what had happened...
I went to my Doctor, and talked to him as if I didn't have much time left on earth.  He asked me EXACTLY to list what I ate in last 2 days, and he told me what was up... :-[

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2016, 11:01:03 AM »
^^
On a cheat day, 2 years ago I bought some "Blue Raspberry Gummy Worms"... Damned things turned my shit BLUE- but not being a "junk foodie" I didn't KNOW what had happened...
I went to my Doctor, and talked to him as if I didn't have much time left on earth.  He asked me EXACTLY to list what I ate in last 2 days, and he told me what was up... :-[

LOL in first year university, before I ever started lifting/eating right, my dinner was a big bag of ruffles all dressed chips. After about 4 or 5 days of that my shit turned neon green!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2016, 11:21:36 AM »
Didnt Johnny Fuller used to drink Cows blood from the slaughter house?

He ended up dying from blood cancer as well...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2016, 12:00:34 PM »

THATS NOT KALI MUSCLE

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2016, 12:52:07 PM »

damn, under rated.
A

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2016, 01:38:30 PM »
This is pretty embarrassing to admit, but in my senior year high school yearbook, we all could put our favorite quote under our pic if we wanted. Rather than using a quote from one of society's great philosophers or perhaps someone like Abraham Lincoln or JFK, I went with a Jay Cutler quote out of Flex. I can't remember the exact quote now....I'll have to look for my yearbook!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2016, 05:35:05 PM »
I drove throughout the night to the Arnold or Olympia in Columbus.  Then drove back home after prejudging (couldn't afford night show tickets).