Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 194037 times)

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #1550 on: May 26, 2016, 12:28:47 PM »
That's been answered time and again.  Steel only needs to heat to certain point and will continue until it begin to burn and melt.  

Also there were many other metals in the WTCs and as fires burned there are pics of molten metal dropping.

More intellectual dishonesty, comparing steel wool to the steel beams from the twin towers after been on fire for less than 2 hours.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1551 on: May 26, 2016, 12:35:29 PM »

More intellectual dishonesty, comparing steel wool to the steel beams from the twin towers after been on fire for less than 2 hours.

I know, its hard for an idiot that follows a teenage ass hat messiah to understand how physics and chemistry works whether on large or small scales.

I can't blame you when your messiah doesn't even understand why a plane that crashes into the ground full of fuel at 400+ mph isn't sticking out of the ground like a lawn dart.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1552 on: May 26, 2016, 12:36:24 PM »
You must be one of those "flat earth" running around  in youtube I see.

Nuclear Demolition

Nuclear demolition, as a form of "controlled demolition", was first mooted towards the end of the 1960s when building code requirements made it necessary to provide satisfactory proposals for the eventual demolition of proposed modern tall steel frame buildings.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Nuclear_Demolition

Probably the dumbest CT on 9/11  a Nuke!

Only idiots would listen to some Russian hack and teenage ass hat.

Embarrassing that your are a US citizen.  They should deport you.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1553 on: May 26, 2016, 12:46:45 PM »
Talking about intellectual dishonesty. That video proofed why the coroner on Shankville was lying through his teeth and how easy he got exposed.

He recanted his story because to him it was clear the terrorists killed the passenger.

How that fuck could he come to that conclusion if he did not see a drop of blood?

Other than been told the story to which he had adhere to.

Ahh yes the grand conspiracy.  Because when the initial conspiracy is debunked, the grand pone explains it all.

lol

Shanksville Coroner: No Bodies Found at 9/11 'Crash' Site

Wallace Miller is the coroner of Somerset County, Pennsylvania. He was among the first people to arrive at the alleged Flight 93 crash site on the morning of 9/11.

He later recounted to the Washington Post what he’d seen when he first got there:

“I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there. It became like a giant funeral service.” (Peter Perl, “Hallowed Ground,” Washington Post, 5/12/2002)

yes thats what coroners do, they examine bodies.  Hard to examine bodies that vaporized in a plane crash.

Since there were 44 people on board Flight 93, a crash site with “no bodies” makes no sense. Where were the victims? Something appears to have been seriously wrong.

Yes to the uneducated  followers of the teeen age ass hat, they most be dumb founded.

Yet Miller now seems to dispute his earlier claim.

In the recent BBC documentary 9/11: The Conspiracy Files, he explained:

“I said that I stopped being a coroner after about 20 minutes because it was perfectly clear what the cause and manner of death was gonna be.

"This is the most eerie thing. I have not, to this day, seen a single drop of blood. Not a drop."

No shit, in an fireball blood is supposed to not burn!

“The 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. … Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks [after 9/11] were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.” (Peter Perl, “Hallowed Ground,” Washington Post, 5/12/2002)

http://humansarefree.com/2015/03/shanksville-coroner-no-bodies-found-at.html

Yet they found that not 100% of the bodies vaporized.  There were 600 pounds of human tissue.

Must of been sprinkled there by the black helicopters after crash right?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1554 on: May 26, 2016, 12:47:23 PM »
Probably the dumbest CT on 9/11  a Nuke!

Only idiots would listen to some Russian hack and teenage ass hat.

Embarrassing that your are a US citizen.  They should deport you.

All this is just theories, the underground thermonuclear theory does hold water when you go to account for all the mass that went missing from those buildings, such as the missing 260,000 thousand tons of steel beams. AND the fact that they did fall into their footprint (literally) and, no huge pile of debris like you would expect.  Sure looks like a mushroom cloud coming from the top of the building, as it fell. Also, no piece or remains of humans more than a couple inches square, nano-thermite can't do that.

But all this is pure speculation on my part.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1555 on: May 26, 2016, 01:01:14 PM »
All this is just theories,
Not surprised you haven't speculated on the planes being holograms emitted by helicopters or the missiles themselves.

the underground thermonuclear theory does hold water when you go to account for all the mass that went missing from those buildings, such as the missing 260,000 thousand tons of steel beams
This is a great example of the flawed thinking of CT'ers.  Just like the pic of WTC & you provided that looks like a foot print.

1.  Cherry pick
2.  Tunnel vision (block out all other evidence or lack of evidence)

AND the fact that they did fall into their footprint (literally)

They (WTC 1-2-7) fell and damaged buildings around them.  FACT.
and, no huge pile of debris like you would expect.  

The buildings were shells not solid through and through.

Sure looks like a mushroom cloud coming from the top of the building,

yes mushroom cloud = nuke.  lol

Also, no piece or remains of humans more than a couple inches square, nano-thermite can't do that.

Wrong again:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/doctor-details-grim-work-identifying-9-11-bodies-new-book-article-1.1873374

And they found 12 survivors.

But all this is pure speculation on my part.

Nearly all truther arguments are baseless speculation born of cherry picking and excluding other evidence.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1556 on: May 26, 2016, 01:06:03 PM »
Not surprised you haven't speculated on the planes being holograms emitted by helicopters or the missiles themselves.
This is a great example of the flawed thinking of CT'ers.  Just like the pic of WTC & you provided that looks like a foot print.

1.  Cherry pick
2.  Tunnel vision (block out all other evidence or lack of evidence)

They (WTC 1-2-7) fell and damaged buildings around them.  FACT.
The buildings were shells not solid through and through.

yes mushroom cloud = nuke.  lol

Wrong again:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/doctor-details-grim-work-identifying-9-11-bodies-new-book-article-1.1873374

And they found 12 survivors.

Nearly all truther arguments are baseless speculation born of cherry picking and excluding other evidence.

12 survivors out of 3000 people, more intellectual dishonesty or just pure stupidity on your part, which is it? May I bring 240 here so he can school you on the type of CT that you are?

By the way I'm still waiting for you to proof who did the peer review on the Nist report on WTC 7. Last time I check they never released their computer model or their mathematical calculations. I could be wrong, waiting for you to prove it that is.

And the main stream science that has been per review and back up the official report on 9/11 from prestigious Universities that you been claiming all this time too. Would like to check it as well.

Funny how you only provide the links to survivors of the twin towers, but can't provide any of them to prove the fatal damage from the debris to WTC 7, afraid you may get exposed again?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1557 on: May 26, 2016, 01:14:22 PM »
12 survivors out of 3000 people, more intellectual dishonesty or just pure stupidity on your part, which is it? May I bring 240 here so he can school you on the type of CT that you are?

240 stopped because he could no longer argue the event without evidence, all he had was speculation, rhetoric and flawed logic just like you.

Here you go:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/this_just_in/2002/09/an_unlikely_hero.html

Only 12 survivors were pulled from the rubble of the World Trade Center after the towers fell on Sept. 11, 2001, despite intense rescue efforts

there may have been more:

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/victims/wtcsurvivors.html

http://kvil.cbslocal.com/2011/09/12/9-things-you-might-not-know-about-911/

According to 9/11 research on World Trade Center survivors, 20 people were pulled from the rubble alive. Among the survivors were John McLoughlin and William Jimeno, two Port Authority policemen, who were rescued after being buried in debris around a freight elevator for about 13 and 21 hours. They were the subject of the 2006 Oliver Stone film ‘World Trade Center.’

Facts kill the CT again.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1558 on: May 26, 2016, 01:23:53 PM »

By the way I'm still waiting for you to proof who did the peer review on the Nist report on WTC 7. Last time I check they never released their computer model or their mathematical calculations. I could be wrong, waiting for you to prove it that is.

And the main stream science that has been per review and back up the official report on 9/11 from prestigious Universities that you been claiming all this time too. Would like to check it as well.

Funny how you only provide the links to survivors of the twin towers, but can't provide any of them to prove the fatal damage from the debris to WTC 7, afraid you may get exposed again?

start here:  www.google.com  I know its not youtube, but that's were i got them.

I have spent enough time digging shit up.  Your turn.  Or better yet, bet me they don't exist.  

Or you can try starting here:  

http://web.mit.edu/
http://www-math.mit.edu/
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/
http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/
https://www.cs.purdue.edu
http://news.stanford.edu/

:)

Why wouldn't i be surprised that if you do find them, you'll cite your grand conspiracy defense saying they threatened or government financed or just plain ignore it and jump to something else?

here is a off subject regarding pulverization of concrete as per one of other conversations from one of those reports:

Energy Required to Produce All of Pulverized Concrete
Let us now check whether the gravitational energy delivered by impact sufficed to produce the
large amount of concrete dust on the ground. The dust particles generally ranged from Dmin
= 0.01 mm to Dmax = 0.1 mm. Substituting D = Dmax into Eq. (13), and considering, as an
upper bound, that all of the concrete of both towers (about Md = 14.6×107 kg) was pulverized,
lying on the ground, we can calculate an upper bound on the total impact energy Kt required
to produce all these particles, for both towers:
Kt =
3MdGF
ρD0.5
max
(D
−0.5
min − D
−0.5
max ) (21)
=
3 × (14.6 × 107
) kg × 20 J/m2
1500 kg/m3 × (100 µm)0.5
[(10 µm)−0.5 − (100 µm)−0.5
] = 12.63 × 1010 J (22)
Eq. (21) indicates the dissipation of about 865 J per kg of pulverized concrete, which is a
realistic value.
The total gravitational potential energy Πg released by one tower is calculated as the tower
weight multiplied by the distance between the mass centroid of the tower and the mass centroid
of the rubble heap on the ground, and is approximately Πg = 8.25×1011 J. Eq. (21) represents
only about 7.65 % of 2Πg (both towers). So there is far more impact energy than necessary

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1559 on: May 26, 2016, 01:37:04 PM »
From the "9 Things You Might Not Know" link, above:

6. Code messages were sent out online by 9/11 conspirators

It is claimed that one of the 9/11 conspirators – Abu Abdul Rahman – sent a coded love post on an Internet chat room to his “German girlfriend” weeks before the attack, who turned out to be fellow 9/11 conspirator Ramzi Binalshibh.

The message allegedly read: “The first semester commences in three weeks. Two high schools [Twin Towers] and two universities [Washington DC targets] … This summer will surely be hot …19 [the eventual number of hijackers] certificates for private education and four exams [the number of planes used]. Regards to the professor. Goodbye.”

CNN reports that about three weeks before 9/11, targets were assigned to four teams, with three of them bearing a code name. The US Capitol building was called ‘The Faculty of Law;’ the Pentagon became ‘The Faculty of Fine Arts;’ and the North Tower of the World Trade Center was code-named as ‘The Faculty of Town Planning.’

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1560 on: May 26, 2016, 01:40:03 PM »
I wonder if some of them thought they were participating in a drill on 9/11.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1561 on: May 26, 2016, 01:45:32 PM »
Conclusions

Several of the parameters of the present mathematical model have a large range of uncertainty.
However, the solution exhibits small sensitivity to some of them, and the values of others can
be fixed on the basis of observations or physical analysis. One and the same mathematical
model, with one and the same set of parameters, is shown capable of matching all of the
observations, including:
(1) the video records of the first few seconds of motion of both towers,
(2) the seismic records for both towers,
(3) the mass and size distributions of the comminuted
particles of concrete,
(4) the energy requirement for the comminution that occurred,
(5) the
wide spread of the fine dust around the tower,
(6) the loud booms heard during collapse,
(7)
the fast expansion of dust clouds during collapse, and
(8) the dust content of cloud implied by
its size. At the same time, the alternative allegations of some kind of controlled demolition are
shown to be totally out of range of the present mathematical model, even if the full range of
parameter uncertainties is considered.
These conclusions show the allegations of controlled demolition to be absurd and leave no
doubt that the towers failed due to gravity-driven progressive collapse triggered by the effects
of fire

I believe this assessment over this ass hat teenager:

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1562 on: May 26, 2016, 01:50:38 PM »
start here:  www.google.com  I know its not youtube, but that's were i got them.

I have spent enough time digging shit up.  Your turn.  Or better yet, bet me they don't exist.  

Or you can try starting here:  

http://web.mit.edu/
http://www-math.mit.edu/
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/
http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/
https://www.cs.purdue.edu
http://news.stanford.edu/

:)

Why wouldn't i be surprised that if you do find them, you'll cite your grand conspiracy defense saying they threatened or government financed or just plain ignore it and jump to something else?

here is a off subject regarding pulverization of concrete as per one of other conversations from one of those reports:

Energy Required to Produce All of Pulverized Concrete
Let us now check whether the gravitational energy delivered by impact sufficed to produce the
large amount of concrete dust on the ground. The dust particles generally ranged from Dmin
= 0.01 mm to Dmax = 0.1 mm. Substituting D = Dmax into Eq. (13), and considering, as an
upper bound, that all of the concrete of both towers (about Md = 14.6×107 kg) was pulverized,
lying on the ground, we can calculate an upper bound on the total impact energy Kt required
to produce all these particles, for both towers:
Kt =
3MdGF
ρD0.5
max
(D
−0.5
min − D
−0.5
max ) (21)
=
3 × (14.6 × 107
) kg × 20 J/m2
1500 kg/m3 × (100 µm)0.5
[(10 µm)−0.5 − (100 µm)−0.5
] = 12.63 × 1010 J (22)
Eq. (21) indicates the dissipation of about 865 J per kg of pulverized concrete, which is a
realistic value.
The total gravitational potential energy Πg released by one tower is calculated as the tower
weight multiplied by the distance between the mass centroid of the tower and the mass centroid
of the rubble heap on the ground, and is approximately Πg = 8.25×1011 J. Eq. (21) represents
only about 7.65 % of 2Πg (both towers). So there is far more impact energy than necessary

Proof that you do not understand the shit that you post. So this proves what exactly? This is talking about pulverizing concrete you dumb ass, but before you said the buildings where hollow steel frame buildings.
Which is it? God,  you are so dumb, and you keep getting expose and you are too stupid to realize it. I hope you spend the rest of you life in the basement of your mother's house because I can see you will not fare well with the general population with your way of thinking, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1563 on: May 26, 2016, 01:54:20 PM »
Conclusions

Several of the parameters of the present mathematical model have a large range of uncertainty.
However, the solution exhibits small sensitivity to some of them, and the values of others can
be fixed on the basis of observations or physical analysis. One and the same mathematical
model, with one and the same set of parameters, is shown capable of matching all of the
observations, including:
(1) the video records of the first few seconds of motion of both towers,
(2) the seismic records for both towers,
(3) the mass and size distributions of the comminuted
particles of concrete,
(4) the energy requirement for the comminution that occurred,
(5) the
wide spread of the fine dust around the tower,
(6) the loud booms heard during collapse,
(7)
the fast expansion of dust clouds during collapse, and
(8) the dust content of cloud implied by
its size. At the same time, the alternative allegations of some kind of controlled demolition are
shown to be totally out of range of the present mathematical model, even if the full range of
parameter uncertainties is considered.
These conclusions show the allegations of controlled demolition to be absurd and leave no
doubt that the towers failed due to gravity-driven progressive collapse triggered by the effects
of fire

I believe this assessment over this ass hat teenager:

Links you moron.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1564 on: May 26, 2016, 02:00:51 PM »
I wonder if some of them thought they were participating in a drill on 9/11.

Kinda like Lee Harvey Oswald don't you think? There were many reports of them drinking alcohol, doing drugs and spending time in strip clubs. Not a proper behavior I would say from a devoted Muslim at the brink of committing a terrorist suicide in the name of ALA.

By the way what do you think on the AGM-158 JASSM, too out there?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1565 on: May 26, 2016, 02:07:52 PM »
240 stopped because he could no longer argue the event without evidence, all he had was speculation, rhetoric and flawed logic just like you.

Here you go:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/this_just_in/2002/09/an_unlikely_hero.html

Only 12 survivors were pulled from the rubble of the World Trade Center after the towers fell on Sept. 11, 2001, despite intense rescue efforts

According to 9/11 research on World Trade Center survivors, 20 people were pulled from the rubble alive. Among the survivors were John McLoughlin and William Jimeno, two Port Authority policemen, who were rescued after being buried in debris around a freight elevator for about 13 and 21 hours. They were the subject of the 2006 Oliver Stone film ‘World Trade Center.’

Facts kill the CT again.

Thousands of people suffered profound trauma from directly witnessing to the events of 9/11/01 in New York City. Hundreds narrowly escaped death. Thousands more have been bereaved by the loss of loved ones in the attack. All of these people are rightly described as survivors of the attack. Here we focus on a much smaller group of people who either escaped or were rescued from Ground Zero after being trapped by the Towers' falls. Just 20 people are known to fit this description. Four of those were trapped and rescued by Ground Zero workers. The rest found their way out of that scene of incomprehensible destruction. All of their stories of survival are remarkable

Canavan continued to struggle, and extracted himself and walked to safety over smouldering rubble that burned the bottoms of his shoes. He had crawled 40 feet east and 30 feet up through the rubble in 25 minutes, escaping just a few minutes before the fall of the North Tower. 4   To date, the identity of the other survivor described by Canavan remains unknown.

Fourteen people, mostly firefighters from Ladder Company 6 and Engine 39, survived in the B stairwell of the North Tower and crawled to safety. They are Firefighters Billy Butler, Tommy Falco, Jay Jonas, Michael Meldrum, Sal D'Agastino, and Matt Komorowski of Ladder 6; Firefighter Mickey Kross of Engine Company 16, Firefighters Jim McGlynn, Rob Bacon, Jeff Coniglio, and Jim Efthimiaddes of Engine 39; Porrt Authority Police Officer Dave Lim; Battalion Chief Rich Picciotto of the 11th Battalion; and civilian Josephine Harris. 5 

See, Ozmo again expose for his intellectual dishonesty and just lying again. Would you ever stop lying? I don't think so.

4 were rescue. Not 20. Again shit for brain in the attack from his mom's basement, but easily debunked by his own links. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHA

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: May 26, 2016, 02:15:04 PM »
Proof that you do not understand the shit that you post. So this proves what exactly? This is talking about pulverizing concrete you dumb ass, but before you said the buildings where hollow steel frame buildings.
Which is it? God,  you are so dumb, and you keep getting expose and you are too stupid to realize it. I hope you spend the rest of you life in the basement of your mother's house because I can see you will not fare well with the general population with your way of thinking, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you  didn't read this:

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: May 26, 2016, 02:16:22 PM »
Links you moron.

its not on youtube lolololololololol

You think i just made all that up?  HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I told you, i am not digging more shit up for you.  Dig it out yourself.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1568 on: May 26, 2016, 02:17:37 PM »
Too many people involved means too many blabber mouths.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1569 on: May 26, 2016, 02:21:55 PM »
Thousands of people suffered profound trauma from directly witnessing to the events of 9/11/01 in New York City. Hundreds narrowly escaped death. Thousands more have been bereaved by the loss of loved ones in the attack. All of these people are rightly described as survivors of the attack. Here we focus on a much smaller group of people who either escaped or were rescued from Ground Zero after being trapped by the Towers' falls. Just 20 people are known to fit this description. Four of those were trapped and rescued by Ground Zero workers. The rest found their way out of that scene of incomprehensible destruction. All of their stories of survival are remarkable

Canavan continued to struggle, and extracted himself and walked to safety over smouldering rubble that burned the bottoms of his shoes. He had crawled 40 feet east and 30 feet up through the rubble in 25 minutes, escaping just a few minutes before the fall of the North Tower. 4   To date, the identity of the other survivor described by Canavan remains unknown.

Fourteen people, mostly firefighters from Ladder Company 6 and Engine 39, survived in the B stairwell of the North Tower and crawled to safety. They are Firefighters Billy Butler, Tommy Falco, Jay Jonas, Michael Meldrum, Sal D'Agastino, and Matt Komorowski of Ladder 6; Firefighter Mickey Kross of Engine Company 16, Firefighters Jim McGlynn, Rob Bacon, Jeff Coniglio, and Jim Efthimiaddes of Engine 39; Porrt Authority Police Officer Dave Lim; Battalion Chief Rich Picciotto of the 11th Battalion; and civilian Josephine Harris. 5  

See, Ozmo again expose for his intellectual dishonesty and just lying again. Would you ever stop lying? I don't think so.

4 were rescue. Not 20. Again shit for brain in the attack from his mom's basement, but easily debunked by his own links. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHA

the fire fighters were in the building.  lol

And whether or not you want to argue that:

you said:

. Also, no piece or remains of humans more than a couple inches square

Were all 4 of these survivors only 1.75 inches tall?  lol

and now you say there were 4 survivors.

4 is greater than 0

lol

you remember according to your Russian lover, its supposed to be completely pulverized.

Oh yeah and nothing bigger than an office phone lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1570 on: May 26, 2016, 02:23:02 PM »
Too many people involved means too many blabber mouths.

This is all part of the zion grand conspiracy.  they silenced those who wanted to expose the holocaust CT and they can silence any number of peeps including you.

;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1571 on: May 26, 2016, 02:26:15 PM »

The truther ass hat teen age Messaih saving the world from the Jews!!!!

I mean after all he did trying throwing a toy airplane into a pile of dirt as hard as he could in his moms back yard and it didn't vaporize like flight 93!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: May 26, 2016, 02:31:20 PM »
Quote from: M4tad0r on Today at 12:47:23 PM

this woman must be suffering from radiation sickness.  Good thing she was made of legos (under 1 inch) so they could put her back together again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-136382/9-11--Survivors-Twin-Towers.html

Oh wait, she's a government plant!!!!!!!!!!

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1573 on: May 26, 2016, 02:44:13 PM »

Here you go:

Facts kill the CT again.

From the article of pure fiction:

Karnes hadn't been near the World Trade Center. He wasn't even in New York when the planes hit the towers. He was in Wilton, Conn., working in his job as a senior accountant with Deloitte Touche. When the second plane hit, Karnes told his colleagues, "We're at war." He had spent 23 years in the Marine Corps infantry and felt it was his duty to help. Karnes told his boss he might not see him for a while.

Then he went to get a haircut.

The small barbershop in Stamford, Conn., near his home, was deserted. "Give me a good Marine Corps squared-off haircut," he told the barber. When it was done, he drove home to put on his uniform. Karnes always kept two sets of Marine fatigues hanging in his closet, pressed and starched. "It's kind of weird to do, but it comes in handy," he says. Next Karnes stopped by the storage facility where he kept his equipment—he'd need rappelling gear, ropes, canteens of water, his Marine Corps K-Bar knife, and a flashlight, at least. Then he drove to church. He asked the pastor and parishioners to say a prayer that God would lead him to survivors. A devout Christian, Karnes often turned to God when faced with decisions.

Finally, Karnes lowered the convertible top on his Porsche. This would make it easier for the authorities to look in and see a Marine, he reasoned. If they could see who he was, he'd be able to zip past checkpoints and more easily gain access to the site. For Karnes, it was a "God thing" that he was in the Porsche—a Porsche 911—that day. He'd only purchased it a month earlier—it had been a stretch, financially. But he decided to buy it after his pastor suggested that he "pray on it." He had no choice but to take it that day because his Mercury was in the shop. Driving the Porsche at speeds of up to 120 miles per hour, he reached Manhattan—after stopping at McDonald's for a hamburger—in the late afternoon.

His plan worked. With the top off, the cops could see his pressed fatigues, his neatly cropped hair, and his gear up front. They waved him past the barricades. He arrived at the site—"the pile"—at about 5:30. Building 7 of the World Trade Center, a 47-story office structure adjacent to the fallen twin towers, had just dramatically collapsed. Rescue workers had been ordered off the pile—it was too unsafe to let them continue. Flames were bursting from a number of buildings, and the whole site was considered unstable. Standing on the edge of the burning pile, Karnes spotted … another Marine dressed in camouflage. His name was Sgt. Thomas. Karnes never learned his first name, and he's never come forward in the time since.

You can't make this story up, and Ozmo the bozo pass this articles as truths for the people rescued on 9/11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAH

The idiot that keeps giving. You got me dying here with tears coming out of my eyes you imbecile.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1574 on: May 26, 2016, 02:45:44 PM »
Quote from: M4tad0r on Today at 12:47:23 PM

this woman must be suffering from radiation sickness.  Good thing she was made of legos (under 1 inch) so they could put her back together again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-136382/9-11--Survivors-Twin-Towers.html

Oh wait, she's a government plant!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it. Are you losing it, bro? Where is the article.