Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 193858 times)

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #1575 on: May 26, 2016, 02:57:15 PM »
start here:  www.google.com  I know its not youtube, but that's were i got them.

I have spent enough time digging shit up.  Your turn.  Or better yet, bet me they don't exist.  

Or you can try starting here:  

http://web.mit.edu/
http://www-math.mit.edu/
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/
http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/
https://www.cs.purdue.edu
http://news.stanford.edu/

:)

Why wouldn't i be surprised that if you do find them, you'll cite your grand conspiracy defense saying they threatened or government financed or just plain ignore it and jump to something else?

here is a off subject regarding pulverization of concrete as per one of other conversations from one of those reports:

Energy Required to Produce All of Pulverized Concrete
Let us now check whether the gravitational energy delivered by impact sufficed to produce the
large amount of concrete dust on the ground. The dust particles generally ranged from Dmin
= 0.01 mm to Dmax = 0.1 mm. Substituting D = Dmax into Eq. (13), and considering, as an
upper bound, that all of the concrete of both towers (about Md = 14.6×107 kg) was pulverized,
lying on the ground, we can calculate an upper bound on the total impact energy Kt required
to produce all these particles, for both towers:
Kt =
3MdGF
ρD0.5
max
(D
−0.5
min − D
−0.5
max ) (21)
=
3 × (14.6 × 107
) kg × 20 J/m2
1500 kg/m3 × (100 µm)0.5
[(10 µm)−0.5 − (100 µm)−0.5
] = 12.63 × 1010 J (22)
Eq. (21) indicates the dissipation of about 865 J per kg of pulverized concrete, which is a
realistic value.
The total gravitational potential energy Πg released by one tower is calculated as the tower
weight multiplied by the distance between the mass centroid of the tower and the mass centroid
of the rubble heap on the ground, and is approximately Πg = 8.25×1011 J. Eq. (21) represents
only about 7.65 % of 2Πg (both towers). So there is far more impact energy than necessary

You are such a pathetic mental midget is not even funny, you post the links to the universities and a copy and paste from who knows what with no links to back it up and THEN you write that you are not going to the job for me although you are the Government nut huger in this thread trying to prove all CT's are wrong.

No wonder you take refugee in Getbig. God forbids you had to make an honest living in the real world through hard work, you would crumble in days I see.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1576 on: May 26, 2016, 03:02:46 PM »
You are such a pathetic mental midget is not even funny, you post the links to the universities and a copy and paste from who knows what with no links to back it up and THEN you write that you are not going to the job for me although you are the Government nut huger in this thread trying to prove all CT's are wrong.

No wonder you take refugee in Getbig. God forbids you had to make an honest living in the real world through hard work, you would crumble in days I see.

Awee poor baby, you don't want to work for the truth do you?

Here, maybe your Messiah can soothe you:

Look into his eyes long enough and your fears will be taken away.

He will expose the Jews!

He will show how his toy airplane didn't vaporize in his moms back yard.

Still up for our bet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously what's wrong with you?

www.google.com   NOT www.gayassparaniodsites. com

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1577 on: May 26, 2016, 03:10:32 PM »
Awee poor baby, you don't want to work for the truth do you?

Here, maybe your Messiah can soothe you:

Look into his eyes long enough and your fears will be taken away.

He will expose the Jews!

He will show how his toy airplane didn't vaporize in his moms back yard.

Still up for our bet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously what's wrong with you?

www.google.com   NOT www.gayassparaniodsites. com

YOU ARE

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1578 on: May 26, 2016, 03:12:27 PM »
From the article of pure fiction:

Karnes hadn't been near the World Trade Center. He wasn't even in New York when the planes hit the towers. He was in Wilton, Conn., working in his job as a senior accountant with Deloitte Touche. When the second plane hit, Karnes told his colleagues, "We're at war." He had spent 23 years in the Marine Corps infantry and felt it was his duty to help. Karnes told his boss he might not see him for a while.

Then he went to get a haircut.

The small barbershop in Stamford, Conn., near his home, was deserted. "Give me a good Marine Corps squared-off haircut," he told the barber. When it was done, he drove home to put on his uniform. Karnes always kept two sets of Marine fatigues hanging in his closet, pressed and starched. "It's kind of weird to do, but it comes in handy," he says. Next Karnes stopped by the storage facility where he kept his equipment—he'd need rappelling gear, ropes, canteens of water, his Marine Corps K-Bar knife, and a flashlight, at least. Then he drove to church. He asked the pastor and parishioners to say a prayer that God would lead him to survivors. A devout Christian, Karnes often turned to God when faced with decisions.

Finally, Karnes lowered the convertible top on his Porsche. This would make it easier for the authorities to look in and see a Marine, he reasoned. If they could see who he was, he'd be able to zip past checkpoints and more easily gain access to the site. For Karnes, it was a "God thing" that he was in the Porsche—a Porsche 911—that day. He'd only purchased it a month earlier—it had been a stretch, financially. But he decided to buy it after his pastor suggested that he "pray on it." He had no choice but to take it that day because his Mercury was in the shop. Driving the Porsche at speeds of up to 120 miles per hour, he reached Manhattan—after stopping at McDonald's for a hamburger—in the late afternoon.

His plan worked. With the top off, the cops could see his pressed fatigues, his neatly cropped hair, and his gear up front. They waved him past the barricades. He arrived at the site—"the pile"—at about 5:30. Building 7 of the World Trade Center, a 47-story office structure adjacent to the fallen twin towers, had just dramatically collapsed. Rescue workers had been ordered off the pile—it was too unsafe to let them continue. Flames were bursting from a number of buildings, and the whole site was considered unstable. Standing on the edge of the burning pile, Karnes spotted … another Marine dressed in camouflage. His name was Sgt. Thomas. Karnes never learned his first name, and he's never come forward in the time since.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/this_just_in/2002/09/an_unlikely_hero.html

You can't make this story up, and Ozmo the bozo pass this articles as truths for the people rescued on 9/11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAH

The idiot that keeps giving. You got me dying here with tears coming out of my eyes you imbecile.

Are you just stupid or something?

Guess once you "cherry pick" you stop altogether:

from the article:

Over and over, Karnes shouted the words. Then he would pause and listen. Debris was shifting and parts of the building were collapsing further. Fires burned all around. "I just had a sense, an overwhelming sense come over me that we were walking on hallowed ground, that tens of thousands of people could be trapped and dead beneath us," he said.
After about an hour of searching and yelling, Karnes stopped.

"Be quiet," he told Thomas, "I think I can hear something."

He yelled again. "We can hear you. Yell louder." He heard a faint muffled sound in the distance.

"Keep yelling. We can hear you." Karnes and Thomas zeroed in on the sound.

"We're over here," they heard.

Two Port Authority police officers, Will Jimeno and Sgt. John McLoughlin, were buried in the center of the World Trade Center ruins, 20 feet below the surface. They could be heard but not seen. By jumping into a larger opening, Karnes could hear Jimeno better. But he still couldn't see him. Karnes sent Thomas to look for help. Then he used his cellphone to call his wife, Rosemary, in Stamford and his sister Joy in Pittsburgh. (He thought they could work the phones and get through to New York Police Department headquarters.)

"Don't leave us," Jimeno pleaded. He later said he feared Karnes' voice would trail away, as had that of another potential rescuer hours earlier. It was now about 7 p.m. and Jimeno and McLoughlin had been trapped for roughly nine hours. Karnes stayed with them, talking to them until help arrived, in the form of Chuck Sereika, a former paramedic with an expired license who put pulled his old uniform out of his closet and came to the site. Ten minutes later, Scott Strauss and Paddy McGee, officers with the elite Emergency Service Unit of the NYPD, also arrived.

The story of how Strauss and Sereika spent three hours digging Jimeno out of the debris, which constantly threatened to collapse, has been well told in the New York Times and elsewhere. At one point, all they had with which to dig out Jimeno were a pair of handcuffs. Karnes stood by, helping pass tools to Strauss, offering his Marine K-Bar knife when it looked as if they might have to amputate Jimeno's leg to free him. (After Jimeno was finally pulled out, another team of cops worked for six more hours to free McLoughlin, who was buried deeper in the pile.)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1579 on: May 26, 2016, 03:14:01 PM »

Yes locked in your own little world, unwilling to come out of the paranoia closet.

Search the web, its easy, you will quickly find the articles and papers I talked about.

Or are you afraid?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1580 on: May 26, 2016, 03:16:01 PM »
Are you just stupid or something?

Guess once you "cherry pick" you stop altogether:

from the article:

Over and over, Karnes shouted the words. Then he would pause and listen. Debris was shifting and parts of the building were collapsing further. Fires burned all around. "I just had a sense, an overwhelming sense come over me that we were walking on hallowed ground, that tens of thousands of people could be trapped and dead beneath us," he said.
After about an hour of searching and yelling, Karnes stopped.

"Be quiet," he told Thomas, "I think I can hear something."

He yelled again. "We can hear you. Yell louder." He heard a faint muffled sound in the distance.

"Keep yelling. We can hear you." Karnes and Thomas zeroed in on the sound.

"We're over here," they heard.

Two Port Authority police officers, Will Jimeno and Sgt. John McLoughlin, were buried in the center of the World Trade Center ruins, 20 feet below the surface. They could be heard but not seen. By jumping into a larger opening, Karnes could hear Jimeno better. But he still couldn't see him. Karnes sent Thomas to look for help. Then he used his cellphone to call his wife, Rosemary, in Stamford and his sister Joy in Pittsburgh. (He thought they could work the phones and get through to New York Police Department headquarters.)

"Don't leave us," Jimeno pleaded. He later said he feared Karnes' voice would trail away, as had that of another potential rescuer hours earlier. It was now about 7 p.m. and Jimeno and McLoughlin had been trapped for roughly nine hours. Karnes stayed with them, talking to them until help arrived, in the form of Chuck Sereika, a former paramedic with an expired license who put pulled his old uniform out of his closet and came to the site. Ten minutes later, Scott Strauss and Paddy McGee, officers with the elite Emergency Service Unit of the NYPD, also arrived.

The story of how Strauss and Sereika spent three hours digging Jimeno out of the debris, which constantly threatened to collapse, has been well told in the New York Times and elsewhere. At one point, all they had with which to dig out Jimeno were a pair of handcuffs. Karnes stood by, helping pass tools to Strauss, offering his Marine K-Bar knife when it looked as if they might have to amputate Jimeno's leg to free him. (After Jimeno was finally pulled out, another team of cops worked for six more hours to free McLoughlin, who was buried deeper in the pile.)

"Give me a good Marine Corps squared-off haircut," he told the barber. When it was done, he drove home to put on his uniform. Karnes always kept two sets of Marine fatigues hanging in his closet, pressed and starched. "It's kind of weird to do, but it comes in handy,"

Finally, Karnes lowered the convertible top on his Porsche. This would make it easier for the authorities to look in and see a Marine, he reasoned. If they could see who he was, he'd be able to zip past checkpoints and more easily gain access to the site. For Karnes, it was a "God thing" that he was in the Porsche—a Porsche 911—that day

His plan worked. With the top off, the cops could see his pressed fatigues, his neatly cropped hair, and his gear up front. They waved him past the barricades. He arrived at the site—"the pile"—at about 5:30. Building 7 of the World Trade Center,

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/this_just_in/2002/09/an_unlikely_hero.html

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1581 on: May 26, 2016, 03:25:27 PM »
"Give me a good Marine Corps squared-off haircut," he told the barber. When it was done, he drove home to put on his uniform. Karnes always kept two sets of Marine fatigues hanging in his closet, pressed and starched. "It's kind of weird to do, but it comes in handy,"

Finally, Karnes lowered the convertible top on his Porsche. This would make it easier for the authorities to look in and see a Marine, he reasoned. If they could see who he was, he'd be able to zip past checkpoints and more easily gain access to the site. For Karnes, it was a "God thing" that he was in the Porsche—a Porsche 911—that day

His plan worked. With the top off, the cops could see his pressed fatigues, his neatly cropped hair, and his gear up front. They waved him past the barricades. He arrived at the site—"the pile"—at about 5:30. Building 7 of the World Trade Center,

so are you saying its not true?

Are you saying that he didn't rescue these 2 guys:
don't exist?

and that the NY times is lying too?

from one of you gay ass sites:

http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/world_trade_center/mcloughlin_jimeno.html

McLoughlin and Jimeno were among only four survivors pulled from the rubble by rescue teams. Only Genelle Guzman spent longer in the rubble -- 27 hours.

The rescuers included Marine Corps Staff Sergeant David Karnes and Sergeant Thomas, New York City police officers Scott Strauss and Paddy McGee, Det. John Busching,

what kind of stupid are you?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1582 on: May 26, 2016, 03:32:04 PM »

don't exist?

McLoughlin and Jimeno were among only four survivors pulled from the rubble by rescue teams. Only Genelle Guzman spent longer in the rubble -- 27 hours.

The rescuers included Marine Corps Staff Sergeant David Karnes and Sergeant Thomas, New York City police officers Scott Strauss and Paddy McGee, Det. John Busching,

what kind of stupid are you?

Jessica Lynch, does that ring a bell to you imbecile? Same with this bullshit story. And the link below his name doens't work and of course there is no pictures of that day with him there to prove this fictional act of bravery.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1583 on: May 26, 2016, 03:34:41 PM »
Jessica Lynch, does that ring a bell to you imbecile? Same with this bullshit story. And the link below his name doens't work and of course there is no pictures of that day with him there to prove this fictional act of bravery.

OMG lolololololololololololo lololololol

What kind of stupid you are has been revealed.

Grand conspiracy nut job you are

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H

Get help seriously

You belong in an institution.  

And let's face facts, from past experience with you, even with pictures you would still fight it.  

I was just needling you earlier in the thread about a CT'ers mental health.  but you need help, professional help.

Get some dude.

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #1584 on: May 26, 2016, 03:50:58 PM »

don't exist?

what kind of stupid are you? Friends with Paddy McGee/great guy/real hero/had a fidget play him in the movie but big guy in real life/real humble

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1585 on: May 26, 2016, 05:31:54 PM »
OMG lolololololololololololo lololololol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H

Get help seriously

And let's face facts, from past experience with you, even with pictures you would still fight it.  

I was just needling you earlier in the thread about a CT'ers mental health.  but you need help, professional help.

Get some dude.

[b]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

The Man Who Declared Having Studied 9/11 for 9-10 years and been debunking CT's for another 9 years.

What a  Goverment Dick Rider Shill!!!

Today you broke all records on stupid.

Ozmo "The Legend On His Own Mind"

That's what you have been doing this whole time: Getting Exposed!!!

Man up & shut da fuck up!!!

All you been doing is getting:[/b]

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: May 26, 2016, 05:37:18 PM »

Get help seriously

Get some dude.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1587 on: May 26, 2016, 05:44:55 PM »
Lol @ Ozmo entertaining the whackjobs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1588 on: May 27, 2016, 02:32:07 AM »
So then you agree that there were temperatures in there hot enough to melt, steel together. Yet the official narrative was that the fires were not hot enough to melt the steel, only to weaken it...

How is it that after the collapse, in the midst of all that rubble, dust etc, that the fires were able to get hotter? Let alone to burn over that temperature threshold  for 3 months straight...?

There was nothing in the towers burning so hot that it would melted steel. That is technically impossible, while quite high temperatures were still possible. Only stupid's underestimate the force of fires at the buildings, because they doesn't have any kind of sense of proportion. If steel is heated above 200°C/392°F, it start to weaken and at 800°C/1472°F it has only 40% it's original strength. That kind of temperatures you find easily from any fire, and if the balance of the building is altered by crashing airplanes in it, that would be enough to start the collapse. If we get higher temperatures than 800°C/1472°F, steel would be even softer and weaker. Blacksmiths are using temperatures between 800 and 1000°C when they are making their products, 800°C is red hot and easy to forge by hammer. That's why there is horse shoes, knives, swords etc. made from steel from ancient times to present time. How about thermite? When you ignite it, it start to burn and turn in to superhot liquid, which has temperature of ~2900°C/5252°F. That temperature would be white hot, bright as hell, just about same than lightning. If there would be tons of it, would that light be visible? In fact it would have been many times brighter than sun..

How many cars was in the parking lot under the towers? What was the fire load in the 13,400,000 square feet office space? Average fire load of the office buildings is 420MJ per m˛, just in the towers 1 & 2 would have 585279 m˛ office space, and if we multiply 420MJ with that, we get 245 817 180 MJ = 245.8 TJ = 245.8 tera joules of energy. That is quite a large amount of energy, and it will burn long time + all of those cars and the fuel in them. How to compare units which are too large to understand?

245.8 tera joules = 1439378.54 gallons of kerosene, or 8387.48 tons of coal, or 58.75 kilotons of explosives. As I say, quite a lot of energy, isn't it? You could warm up the ruins for months, or all cabins of the Alaska thru the winter  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1589 on: May 27, 2016, 02:41:36 AM »
That's been answered time and again.  Steel only needs to heat to certain point and will continue until it begin to burn and melt. 

Also there were many other metals in the WTCs and as fires burned there are pics of molten metal dropping.

If you look at the video, that metal which is dripping out from the building is dimming fast and forming white flakes while it cools down. Only aluminum cools down so fast and forms flakes, steel would keep its heat longer and form black droplets. That is how they make shotgun pellets even today: they pour melted steel from the high tower to the pool filled with water, and what they get is perfectly round pellets, which are black as steel. Common knowledge..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1590 on: May 27, 2016, 03:34:25 AM »
Lol. WTC 7 was hit by planes?  :o Oh, no!!! It wasn't, but it got hit by tons of debris which non of you two retards can prove, but guess what? Here is a couple pictures that proves that theory to be false, moronic piece of shit, with an IQ lower than room temperature. Do you get it?

How many buildings did fell on 9/11 that weren't lease by Larry Silverstein? Who I may add leased the twin towers knowing they were full of asbestos and would have had to replace it costing him in the billions and 6 weeks prior 9/11 he double the  insurance against terrorist attacks? I will be waiting for the answer you imbecile little man.

So you are denying that WTC 1 fell over WTC 7 and make serious damages, even there is videos and pictures which proves it? That is called stupidity, which is based on the blind faith. Videos and pictures proves that WTC 1 collide to WTC 7, and you don't have anything which even could prove it didn't. You even prove it by yourself by linking pictures where we can see that there is pieces of WTC 1 on the ruins of WTC 7. And why those tiny shitty pictures, while you could use pictures like this:

http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/gzaerial3.html

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/wtc/images/wtc-photo.jpg

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1591 on: May 27, 2016, 04:03:51 AM »
If it wasn't investigated to begin with how di Fuck can I prove anything from my house you piece of shit, how dumb are you? That you keep coming back with the same rederick after all the information we have put up here from experts and witneses on 9/11.

Nano-thermite explosives shown above were gathered from the WTC debris shortly after the towers fell on 9/11.  Brigham Young University Physics Professor, Dr. Steven Jones, discovered the explosives and joined an international team of nine scientists for further analysis.  Through extensive laboratory testing, the scientists concluded that the samples were Nano-thermitic explosives.  After a rigorous peer-review process, their paper was published in the Bentham Chemical Physics Journal, which has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates and is respected within the scientific community.

http://investigate911.org/

If you want to prove you are an imbecile, you couldn't do better job than this. Who need the fucking foil hat experts while it is undeniably clear for anyone, that there isn't such thing as invisible explosions. It is simple basic physics, which seem to be complete unknown for you. I have explained this time after time, but it doesn't fit in your tiny little brains. And there isn't such thing as nano thermite explosions, there is 0 evidence about the nano thermite, and there wasn't any nano thermite at 2001. You should know this if you have a brains, but obvious reasons you don't know it. Do you even know what the fuck that "nano" means? It is a particle size, meaning nano millimeter, and for doing something small as that, you need a modern tools which use plasma to disintegrate material small particles like nano particles. At 2001 there wasn't such tools on this planet, so all claims about the nano thermite are idiotic lies. Just as Niels Harrits so called evidences about it:

Straight from his study

Do you see those white little numbers and letters in the picture? That is called a "scale" and the problem is that those particles are + 200 µm wide as you see. Nano particles are 250 000 times smaller, so that crap can't be nano thermite. Furthermore, these assclowns didn't have anything straight from the ground zero. Do you understand? Nothing. All they got was pieces which they get from the people who take them from the ground zero as a memorabilia, and they get this material years after attack. a) you can't know if those particles are from the towers, or leftovers from the thermal lances used in the ruins. b) thermite and so called nano thermite is just mix of iron and aluminum oxides, meaning rust and oxidized aluminum. Would it be miracle if residues of these quite common materials is found from the ruins of the building made from steel and aluminum? As I have said over and over again, these foil hats are lying to you. It is simple as that  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1592 on: May 27, 2016, 04:35:02 AM »
FACTS on 9/11 you imbecile.

The commission never investigated for explosives.

And simply reason for this is that they were investigating reality, not wet dreams of foil hat morons. Blind man could see using his forehead that there wasn't any explosions, so why the fuck they should investigate it?

The Bush Administration resisted the formation of the 9/11 Commission for 441 days. Similar Investigation, such as those for Pearl Harbor, The JFK Assassination, and The Space Shuttle Disasters, all started in about a week.

PENTTBOM is the codename for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's probe into the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on New York City, New York, and Washington, D.C., the largest criminal inquiry in United States history. Its name stands for 'Pentagon/Twin Towers Bombing Investigation'. The investigation was launched on September 11, 2001 and involved 7,000 of the FBI's then 11,000 special agents. They did the footwork which take time, commission studied the findings and write the report. Quite simple..

The WTC steel was quickly shipped overseas and melted down. This was an unprecedented violation of Federal Crime Scene Laws.

Why? Everyone but the dumbest part of the mankind aka foil hat morons knows what happen, and no one cares what foil hat morons think about it. Do I have to remind that you don't have even a single evidence to prove your conspiracy theory, starting those explosions? Do I have to remind you what the "reasonable doubt" means?

The Project for a New America Century(PNAC) requested "a new Peal Harbor" on September of

Futile crap, that's all,

Osama Bin Laden was NOT wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks. Was reported dead in
December 2001.

Do FBI deal with the military missions? Futile foil hat crap, nothing more..

The bullshit investigation was never set to find the truth, that's is why this movement has not died, and it grows every year. But of course you wouldn't know because you are a RETARDED INBREED FROM FINLAND that knows jack shit about the USA, does this get trough you? Obvious it will not, but we will preveal.

You call these facts? Investigation was bullshit because you, moronic child say so? Quite impressive facts, just like you could expect from idiotic piece of shit like you. Let me explain this little detail to you:

FACTS ARE THINGS YOU CAN PROVE BY EVIDENCE. Now you know what the word means, so don't abuse it with the crap like that  ;D

And why I should know shit about the USA, while I know explosives, physics, etc. which you don't know shit? Do I have to remind you that out of two of us, you are the imbecile who believes that there is invisible explosions? What are you, kid from the pre school? Handicapped moron? What in the name of god could be that stupid?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1593 on: May 27, 2016, 04:51:12 AM »
The only person who needs to fuck off from this thread is you, THE RETARDED INBREED FROM FINLAND who I keep owning, and the other troll and big time dishonest piece of shit Ozmo.

This video is non other than a theory which would explain the pulverization of the debris of the twin towers from a prestigious GERMAN magazine. Which last time I check is a way superior country than your silly bitch community of retarded northern Europeans in Finland, lol.

Ground Zero – Nuclear Demolition of the World Trade Center.

An improved English version of the scandalous article from the NEXUS German magazine.

11. September: Die dritte Wahrheit

September 11 - The Third Truth.
(English version with additional videos and photos)

http://www.911thology.com/nexus1.html

Along with older English dictionaries, for the same reason, these photographs could also be used to show the molten rock left behind after the underground cavities were created by nuclear explosions under all three buildings of the World Trade Center. They eventually cooled down and were, at last, cleared of all remaining radioactive materials

And you are getting sicker day by day? Nuclear demolition without any kind of blast, without any radiation, not even broken windows and buildings collapsed starting from top? And you believe that crap? Please, shot yourself before you are running amok in some schoolhouse, you moron. Why you call it molten rock, while pictures are taken at the island, where those kind of geologic patterns are common. Have you ever heard about lava? That is handbook definition of the melted bedrock, and that doesn't look anything like it  ;D

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=pictures+about+the+erosion+pothole+in+the+bedrock

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1594 on: May 27, 2016, 04:59:03 AM »
Links for proof you idiot.

Instead of using your empty rotten brains, use your eyes: you can't see any explosions at any video filmed at 9/11 attack. It can't be simpler than that? I have asked dozens of times that you point out those explosions, so you have to know there is nothing that kind to see. 1 + 1 = 2
If you can't see them, if there is no evidence at all, there isn't any explosions. Do you understand, you ridiculous piece of shit? There is no such thing as invisible explosions at the glass house..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1595 on: May 27, 2016, 05:16:24 AM »
Talking about intellectual dishonesty. That video proofed why the coroner on Shankville was lying through his teeth and how easy he got exposed.

He recanted his story because to him it was clear the terrorists killed the passenger.

How that fuck could he come to that conclusion if he did not see a drop of blood? Other than been told the story to which he had adhere to.

Shanksville Coroner: No Bodies Found at 9/11 'Crash' Site

Wallace Miller is the coroner of Somerset County, Pennsylvania. He was among the first people to arrive at the alleged Flight 93 crash site on the morning of 9/11.

He later recounted to the Washington Post what he’d seen when he first got there:

“I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there. It became like a giant funeral service.” (Peter Perl, “Hallowed Ground,” Washington Post, 5/12/2002)

Since there were 44 people on board Flight 93, a crash site with “no bodies” makes no sense. Where were the victims? Something appears to have been seriously wrong. Yet Miller now seems to dispute his earlier claim.

In the recent BBC documentary 9/11: The Conspiracy Files, he explained:

“I said that I stopped being a coroner after about 20 minutes because it was perfectly clear what the cause and manner of death was gonna be.

"This is the most eerie thing. I have not, to this day, seen a single drop of blood. Not a drop."

It was a plane crash but yet it was a homicide because the terrorists hijacked the plane and killed the people, and the terrorists committed suicide.

“The 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. … Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks [after 9/11] were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.” (Peter Perl, “Hallowed Ground,” Washington Post, 5/12/2002)

http://humansarefree.com/2015/03/shanksville-coroner-no-bodies-found-at.html

Idiot. When the plane is smashed in the particles spread on the area of 1.5 square miles, do you really think that there is bleeding body's? You really doesn't have even the child sense of proportion. The coroner said that because all he found was shreds of minced meat, not bodies, not blood, just shreds, and that explains everything he said. What comes to that other crap, it is a common knowledge that 70% of human body is water. If we tear you just as tiny shreds and throw that shit in to the woods, it take just hours when 50% is eaten by animals, birds etc. so would it be a miracle that they found so little? I bet there were some fat crows walking around because they were too full to fly  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1596 on: May 27, 2016, 05:30:50 AM »

Above: profiles of the remaining core WTC columns found at “Ground Zero”; their comparative thickness can be easily estimated; actually they feature walls that are 2.5 inches thick; such thick columns made of steel constituted both – the cores and the entire perimeters of the Twin Towers.

Bullshit. You can't prove even a word from that pile of shit. As I have pointed out, only party who talks about melted steel is foil hat idiots, and the statements of the morons doesn't chance that even a bit. Yet again you are calling pile of opinions to evidence? Please explain with your own words how these policemen etc. would be able to see the difference between melted steel or melted aluminum? There wasn't any temperatures which would be enough to melt steel, but aluminum melts in few hundred degree of Celsius, and there were hundred of tons of aluminum in those buildings. If aluminum is melted and heated up to 800 -1000°C, it is white hot liquid just as melted steel, but it has much lower temperature. This is common knowledge, and only reason why you don't know this, is the fact that you are just a stupid brat. Have a nice weekend  ;D

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1597 on: May 27, 2016, 05:40:28 AM »
And simply reason for this is that they were investigating reality, not wet dreams of foil hat morons. Blind man could see using his forehead that there wasn't any explosions, so why the fuck they should investigate it?

PENTTBOM is the codename for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's probe into the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on New York City, New York, and Washington, D.C., the largest criminal inquiry in United States history. Its name stands for 'Pentagon/Twin Towers Bombing Investigation'. The investigation was launched on September 11, 2001 and involved 7,000 of the FBI's then 11,000 special agents. They did the footwork which take time, commission studied the findings and write the report. Quite simple..

Why? Everyone but the dumbest part of the mankind aka foil hat morons knows what happen, and no one cares what foil hat morons think about it. Do I have to remind that you don't have even a single evidence to prove your conspiracy theory, starting those explosions? Do I have to remind you what the "reasonable doubt" means?

Futile crap, that's all,

You call these facts? Investigation was bullshit because you, moronic child say so? Quite impressive facts, just like you could expect from idiotic piece of shit like you. Let me explain this little detail to you:

FACTS ARE THINGS YOU CAN PROVE BY EVIDENCE. Now you know what the word means, so don't abuse it with the crap like that  ;D

And why I should know shit about the USA, while I know explosives, physics, etc. which you don't know shit? Do I have to remind you that out of two of us, you are the imbecile who believes that there is invisible explosions? What are you, kid from the pre school? Handicapped moron? What in the name of god could be that stupid?

It didn't take long for you to get exposed Eh? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ropo= Ozmo guimik account.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1598 on: May 27, 2016, 06:14:42 AM »

Futile crap, that's all,

FACTS ARE THINGS YOU CAN PROVE BY EVIDENCE. Now you know what the word means, so don't abuse it with the crap like that  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: May 27, 2016, 07:20:01 AM »
Lol @ Ozmo entertaining the whackjobs.

Yeah this kid is mentally ill.

After several rounds of providing proof about the rescue of Will Jimeno and Sgt. John McLoughlin by David Karnes brought about by claiming nothing human survived bigger than 2 inches from the WTC's where it was shown 12-20 people survived , he couldn't even concede a point that his own CT web sites were saying so he cites the Jessica Lynch story as examples of Bull Shit stories because there were no photographs at the scene.