Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 196334 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #450 on: April 30, 2016, 12:49:13 PM »
They make the laws you daft twat, they can make anything legal with the stroke of a pen, why do they need to fly planes into buildings.

Fuck me do you ever think things through?

Through what rationale could that be done, other than for our safety? 

Name one thing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #451 on: April 30, 2016, 01:05:12 PM »
Through what rationale could that be done, other than for our safety? 

Name one thing.
They could pass a bill tomorrow saying all computers will be monitored and all your activity logged to eliminate the risk to children from pedophiles.

Would anyone argue against that?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #452 on: April 30, 2016, 01:12:43 PM »
They could pass a bill tomorrow saying all computers will be monitored and all your activity logged to eliminate the risk to children from pedophiles.

Would anyone argue against that?

So another angle "for our safety", isn't that correct?

Why now (then)?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #453 on: April 30, 2016, 01:24:34 PM »
They make the laws you daft twat, they can make anything legal with the stroke of a pen, why do they need to fly planes into buildings.

Fuck me do you ever think things through?

Laws aren't created that way.  Learn how the system works.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #454 on: April 30, 2016, 01:27:46 PM »
Patiently awaits videos of witnesses that saw the missle flying towards the Pentagon....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #455 on: April 30, 2016, 01:30:35 PM »
Responding to El Diablo asshats comment: "How come all Jews that worked in the WTC happened to not be there that day"?

Now when I wonder how thinking Americans could re-elect Obama and believe the jews plotted against the US, I don't have to wonder.  El Diablo and his buddies from Saudi who have never been seen again and the intelligence under a patriotic president made sure who our enemy was. Period. Believe it was the Jews Diablo and Ted Kennedy didn't drive that night either. It was a Jew named Barry Goldwater. Really. Pass it on...... Toolbox.

Obviously they didn't teach English in your chabat school.  At least most Americans are seeing through the bullshit veil of Jews portraying the victim when they are the biggest shit disturbers on the planet.  Just so you know. I'm not friends with Saudis. Can't stand those rich fucking pigs who push religion on their people to oppress them yet drink, take drugs , fuck whores and live opposite the rules they try to push on their nation.

Simple Simon

« Reply #456 on: April 30, 2016, 01:56:28 PM »
Laws aren't created that way.  Learn how the system works.
http://www.out-law.com/page-7767

and to simplify
If a bill has passed in both the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate and has been approved by the President, or if a presidential veto has been overridden, the bill becomes a law and is enforced by the government.

so yes, thats exactly how laws are passed, now bearing in mind all the people making decisions on laws are simply puppets and are only in the jobs there are in because they get appointed they will pretty much do as they are told by the man at the top.

Simple Simon

« Reply #457 on: April 30, 2016, 01:57:28 PM »
Obviously they didn't teach English in your chabat school.  At least most Americans are seeing through the bullshit veil of Jews portraying the victim when they are the biggest shit disturbers on the planet.  Just so you know. I'm not friends with Saudis. Can't stand those rich fucking pigs who push religion on their people to oppress them yet drink, take drugs , fuck whores and live opposite the rules they try to push on their nation.

and apart from moaning on the internet what are they actually doing about it?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2016, 02:36:08 PM »
Where are the fucking witnesses ??????
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #459 on: April 30, 2016, 02:40:25 PM »
look dickhead, I posted this before, read it.
http://www.debunking911.com/firsttime.htm

and seeing as you like videos as proof

Proof that retards that defend the goverment version do not understand what they post, and are blind sheep following their master.

In the video above we see a tall building  partially collapse  after  been extensively  on fire. Get with the program retards, after extensive hours, aka more than 4-6 hours that is what it took 2 skyscrapers and building 7 to implode on it's own footprint. I know reading and comprehension is extremely hard with people now a days, but understand the material in the videos that you put up and how it compares with my main point.

The building in Madrid was on fire for over 24 hours. Do you understand? And it did not implode in 12 seconds and did not turned concrete into dust and lunched steel beens 600 yard to the side, please put more videos up so I can keep debunking your stupidity.

Owning frail minds is just to easy now a days with the internet.

Simple Simon

« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2016, 03:20:49 PM »
Proof that retards that defend the goverment version do not understand what they post, and are blind sheep following their master.

In the video above we see a tall building  partially collapse  after  been extensively  on fire. Get with the program retards, after extensive hours, aka more than 4-6 hours that is what it took 2 skyscrapers and building 7 to implode on it's won footprint. I know reading and comprehension is extremely hard with people now a days, but understand the material in the videos that you put up and how it compares with my main point.

The building in Madrid was on fire for over 24 hours. Do you understand? And it did not implode in 12 seconds and did not turned concrete into dust and lunched steel beens 600 yard to the side, please put more videos up so I can keep debunking your stupidity.

Owning frail minds is just to easy now a days with the internet.

so your vids of no missile hitting the pentagon prove that a missile hit the pentagon but my videos are not to be believed.

Gotcha.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2016, 03:43:10 PM »
so your vids of no missile hitting the pentagon prove that a missile hit the pentagon but my videos are not to be believed.

Gotcha.

I know reading and comprehension is extremely hard with people now a days, but understand what you put up and how it compares with my main point.

At the end of the day, my main point stands and is the fact that on 9/11 of 2001 was a day that  defied the laws of physics.

One of our tallest skyscraper disintegrated in an unbelievable 12 seconds because of debilitated steel due to jet fuel and office fire and it's construction on a prefabricated modular pieces.

Some how that day 15 floors crushed 95 floors straight to it's base, taking the path of most resistance straight down almost at the speed of gravity, disintegrating concrete and lunching steel been 600 yards to the side.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: April 30, 2016, 03:47:16 PM »
I know reading and comprehension is extremely hard with people now a days, but understand what you put up and how it compares with my main point.

At the end of the day, my main point stands and is the fact that on 9/11 of 2001 was a day that  defied the laws of physics.

One of our tallest skyscraper disintegrated in an unbelievable 12 seconds because of debilitated steel due to jet fuel and office fire and it's construction on a prefabricated modular pieces.

Some how that day 15 floors crushed 95 floors straight to it's base, taking the path of most resistance straight down almost at the speed of gravity, disintegrating concrete and lunching steel been 600 yards to the side.

But you're wrong, plain and simple. You absolutely refuse to see facts, that makes you a fucking idiot. Talking about missles and controlled demolitions.....moron.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #463 on: April 30, 2016, 03:58:32 PM »
canīt see a missile hitting the Pentagon. Even in my days in the Field we had Rapier and something else i canīt remember now launched from the shoulder.. 10 Battery RA gave us Air Defence.  No way the Pentagon was hit by a Missile. They get a warning signal. In these modern times it is very accurate.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2016, 04:15:17 PM »
 "Javelin" was the shoulder launched system. Rapier is still in use. No way the Pentagon was hit with a missile. These Field weapons used by us in the 80s and 90s were good in the Field but can you imagine what watches the Pentagon now?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapier_(missile)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #465 on: April 30, 2016, 04:34:13 PM »
Rapier

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2016, 04:42:08 PM »
http://www.out-law.com/page-7767

and to simplify
so yes, thats exactly how laws are passed, now bearing in mind all the people making decisions on laws are simply puppets and are only in the jobs there are in because they get appointed they will pretty much do as they are told by the man at the top.

That's not a stroke of a pen as you explained. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #467 on: April 30, 2016, 04:43:16 PM »
Where are the fucking witnesses ??????

Dead,gitmo, detention centers and Dubai.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2016, 05:45:27 PM »
Something about this seems scripted?  Fake?  Feels like a production. Sell phones did not have video cameras like that back in the day so she using some type of video camera? I'm not saying it's not real it seems like a production to me

I have been busy so haven't been here for a while. Fuck me but did people lose brain cells in my absence? Sell phone? Sell phone? Are you a fucking retard using voice to text or just that stupid? I am guessing just that stupid if you think "oh my god....oh my god... it's a terrorist...oh my god" seems like production value material to you.

You think in a city with 10 million inhabitants, and a higher amount of daily tourists and workers, that even before camera phones were common a few people, in one of the richest cities on earth, might not record on a camcorder (google it if you don't know the invention) one of the most outstanding moments in a generation?

Must be a conspiracy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: April 30, 2016, 07:28:12 PM »
Dead,gitmo, detention centers and Dubai.
Lol along with the crews that planted the explosives in the towers?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: April 30, 2016, 09:27:27 PM »
Patiently awaits videos of witnesses that saw the missle flying towards the Pentagon....
There are millions. Here you see the missile flying into the Pentagon yourself lol! It's obviously not a plane, yet still you are in denial.

The used a decoy plane to fly over the Pentagon just as the Pentagon was hit by a missile / drone or whatever could have been used. So most people near the Pentagon saw and heard a plane. A plane was seen in the skies over the Pentagon after the impact and was even captured on video and reported on by Anderson Cooper.

The decoy plane was a perfect distraction and helped convince witnesses that this was the object that crashed into the Pentagon.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: April 30, 2016, 09:31:56 PM »
what ever you think happened on that day(terrorists, US gov, Israel, blind eye, etc.) NO ONE can say a plane hit the Pentagon.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: April 30, 2016, 09:33:05 PM »
"Javelin" was the shoulder launched system. Rapier is still in use. No way the Pentagon was hit with a missile. These Field weapons used by us in the 80s and 90s were good in the Field but can you imagine what watches the Pentagon now?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapier_(missile)
Yes, of all the videos watching the Pentagon we have one low frame, low resolution angle showing an object that is not a plane hitting the Pentagon.

I am not an expert on rocket launchers but I am sure there are some badass shoulder launchers that the government has access to. Check out this Atomic cannon!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: April 30, 2016, 09:37:18 PM »
Lol along with the crews that planted the explosives in the towers?
Did you not watch the video in this thread about the Israeli "art students" in New York?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #474 on: April 30, 2016, 09:42:45 PM »
 ??? Bb8