Author Topic: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?  (Read 196893 times)

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
Re: rare 9/11 footage, how was this unseen for so long?
« Reply #1450 on: May 19, 2016, 07:37:18 AM »
To suggest jet fuel can melt asbestos-fire-retardent clad steel beams is like saying a nice log would melt a stove.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1451 on: May 19, 2016, 11:11:17 AM »
To suggest jet fuel can melt asbestos-fire-retardent clad steel beams is like saying a nice log would melt a stove.

To suggest that jet fuel melted the steel beams and that's why the WTC's fell, means you haven't read and researched 9/11.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1452 on: May 19, 2016, 11:14:24 AM »
The most common of trait of CT'ers is the denial of reality especially when presented with visual proof that destroys their flawed logic and false premise based arguments.

So they live in the fairy tale land of false premises that sway the ignorant.

Most if not all become cowards in the process of their BS getting exposed for what it is.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1453 on: May 19, 2016, 11:25:25 AM »
Scary shit when a country can withhold information and then 50years later stuff gets declassified and they're like "ah well yeah we did that, what you gonna do now?".

Given Americans have the memory of a goldfish (Since history repeats itself over and over), they won't even bat an eye when presented with that info some 50 years later.

Well in this case Bush ensured that the documents remain sealed forever.  Some only done by presidents a couple times in the history of the country.  So there's no expiration date.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1454 on: May 19, 2016, 12:26:50 PM »
The most common of trait of CT'ers is the denial of reality especially when presented with visual proof that destroys their flawed logic and false premise based arguments.

So they live in the fairy tale land of false premises that sway the ignorant.

Most if not all become cowards in the process of their BS getting exposed for what it is.

The ignorant are the ones that believe the official story.. My God, nobody that thinks like a rational adult could ever possibly believe that utter bullshit..

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: May 19, 2016, 12:39:31 PM »
The ignorant are the ones that believe the official story.. My God, nobody that thinks like a rational adult could ever possibly believe that utter bullshit..

Most CT'ers I have dealt with don't even know what that BS is because they have never heavily read or researched it.  And when presented with evidence that directly invalidates CT'er arguments they hide their head in the sand or make excuses.  And instead hold on to flawed logic, false premises, and rhetoric as if its some sort of scriptural truth.  

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1456 on: May 19, 2016, 03:15:25 PM »
Most CT'ers I have dealt with don't even know what that BS is because they have never heavily read or researched it.  And when presented with evidence that directly invalidates CT'er arguments they hide their head in the sand or make excuses.  And instead hold on to flawed logic, false premises, and rhetoric as if its some sort of scriptural truth.  

My eyes roll back into my head so far when I read this shit, I can see my brain.
In case you're wondering what a brain is, it's the organ you're not using when discussing
This matter. I find it hard to believe you actually believe half the crap you say.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1457 on: May 19, 2016, 03:26:42 PM »
And "conspiracy sites" usually use it to say a stand-down order was issued (which Cheney denies).

But what does it mean for a shoot-down order, if the military-command was ignoring Cheney's direction, as they admitted?

I'm sure some of you have figured out, this is the center of it all.  Under these circumstances, Cheney wasn't in a position of authority to give lawful orders to the military.  He could (and did) go through the empty motion of doing exactly that, however.

In other words, despite the claim made on many "conspiracy sites", Cheney had no reason to take the unnecessary risk of giving a stand-down order.  He wouldn't need to do that, knowing his commands couldn't be acted upon, lawfully.

That's the 'how'.

It gives a good clue, too, that many of the conspiracy sites are either fake, or (for some reason) they are copying from other sites -- turning the most misleading ideas into the most popular.  That includes Alex Jones.  If someone could link to a "CT site" which says anything but that Cheney "gave a stand-down order" as it relates to the Mineta testimony -- and it isn't doing it by pushing a no-plane claim without breaking down the security footage which shows a plane -- then maybe you've found the rare site which can be trusted.

It also gives reason for the no-plane theory being such a long lived and well-known part of the circus, despite what we've found on this thread to throw cold water on it.

It is a campaign for widespread misdirection, planned to perform in exactly this way IMO.  Done through sheer volume on the CT-site side, and a reliance on low incentive for the Official Story side.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1458 on: May 19, 2016, 03:37:54 PM »
Well in this case Bush ensured that the documents remain sealed forever.  Some only done by presidents a couple times in the history of the country.  So there's no expiration date.

Jeez  :P  is that correct.
I wasn't aware they had been sealed indefinitely.
Any Explanation as to why such a move is necessary.??

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #1459 on: May 19, 2016, 03:58:42 PM »
My eyes roll back into my head so far when I read this shit, I can see my brain.
In case you're wondering what a brain is, it's the organ you're not using when discussing
This matter. I find it hard to believe you actually believe half the crap you say.

I wonder why you don't believe visual evidence, plain as the nose on your face, that invalidates your arguments about 9/11.  Or maybe I am mistaken about why you don't think a plane hit the pentagon or crashed in Shanksville

Its hard for me to believe that people who believe in outlandish conspiracy theories consciously ignoring common sense and logic allowing themselves to fall prey to amateur persuasive garbage.  This whole thread is filled with it.  Namely false premises and association fallacies.

It amazes me that grown adults are so stupid to believe this.  And it doesn't take long in a discussion to see just how little they have read and researched 9/11 but instead waddled in the muck of their own rhetoric.  

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1460 on: May 19, 2016, 05:10:00 PM »
Oh lying Ozmo, you poor child, can't deal with the reality you are alone in this thread, and every body has turn against you.

The only CT is you, who believe the lies from our Government.

The Government lied on that day.

Proof:
9/11 Incontrovertible Proof the Government is Lying

What we see in the video is a government employee just lying trough his teeth, claiming there was no melted steel on Ground Zero, then we see live testimony of witness that were there telling another story.

If he lied about something so simple, then that discredit the hole 9/11 report because it was base on the premise that jet and office fire melted steel that day and made 3 buildings come down into it's own footprint.

Which that makes you the biggest liar  for slandering people and defending the biggest lie told by the Government to date.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1461 on: May 19, 2016, 05:11:12 PM »
I wonder why you don't believe visual evidence, plain as the nose on your face, that invalidates your arguments about 9/11.  Or maybe I am mistaken about why you don't think a plane hit the pentagon or crashed in Shanksville

Its hard for me to believe that people who believe in outlandish conspiracy theories consciously ignoring common sense and logic allowing themselves to fall prey to amateur persuasive garbage.  This whole thread is filled with it.  Namely false premises and association fallacies.

It amazes me that grown adults are so stupid to believe this.  And it doesn't take long in a discussion to see just how little they have read and researched 9/11 but instead waddled in the muck of their own rhetoric.  

Because I have debunked all your lies that's why.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1462 on: May 19, 2016, 05:15:50 PM »

Exactly.

Reading through this entire thread and looking at all the information has been overwhelming

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: May 19, 2016, 05:18:36 PM »
Oh lying Ozmo, you poor child, can't deal with the reality you are alone in this thread, and every body has turn against you.

The only CT is you, who believe the lies from our Government.

The Government lied on that day.

Proof:
9/11 Incontrovertible Proof the Government is Lying

What we see in the video is a government employee just lying trough his teeth, claiming there was no melted steel on Ground Zero, then we see live testimony of witness that were there telling another story.

If he lied about something so simple, then that discredit the hole 9/11 report because it was base on the premise that fire melted steel that day and made 3 building come down into it's own footprint.

Which that makes you the biggest liar  for slandering people and defending the biggest lie told by the Government to date.

To say the government lied is actually unfair there were a small group of crooks who had immense power. There are probably more good people in goverment than bad ones but all it takes is a few..

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1464 on: May 19, 2016, 05:22:37 PM »
To suggest that jet fuel melted the steel beams and that's why the WTC's fell, means you haven't read and researched 9/11.

You keep doing the same claim with no proof to back up your lies, the report was 10.000 pages long, to which yourself never did bother to read it, and you are just here trolling this thread.

For example:

Claiming the report on 9/11 is main stream science. That is a lie. No profesor to date that do not receive any grant from the Goverment has come out with a study that has been peer review and  supports the Government version on what happened on 9/11.

Nist never released their computer models and mathematics calculation for peer review and turn down all Fioa's. Nist report was a lie because they based it's report on the flaw logic that fire brought down the buildings.

Claiming that other airlines crashes have desintagraded like Flight 93, another lie and flaw logic on your side as well. The examples you give us here were obvious they all have one thing in common, and that was the ENGINES were clearly visible in all three accidents. Where are the ENGINES in the crash site of Flight 93?

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1465 on: May 19, 2016, 05:40:48 PM »
To say the government lied is actually unfair there were a small group of crooks who had immense power. There are probably more good people in goverment than bad ones but all it takes is a few..

100% agree with you, everybody in the government is compartmentalized, so the employees do not really know what's is going on until years later.

We know who the guilty parties are here, starting the Bush Government, then the CIA and last but not least and is what all this disinformation is really about is to stop people to keep investigating 9/11 and it's link with Zionism.

I highly recommend every body re-watch the video below and then go to his website read his articles and hopefully buy his book.

9/11 was our biggest false flag to date perpetraded by the Neocons and Zionist that have their prints all over it. All backup by the Roschild familiy money.

Now don't confuse this with antisemitism, this is not against Jews, this is about the corrupt Zionist and Neocons in goverment and how they perpetrated 9/11 and why they are trying to stop the truth movement at all cost.

To end all wars is to open a criminal investigation on 9/11, this should be a truth pushed in Europe as well since they are the most affected with the mass immigration by the topple and destruction of the Middle East
 http://www.bollyn.com/

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1466 on: May 19, 2016, 05:53:07 PM »
Alex Jones and 9-11 Disinfo

A supporter just sent me a link to a 47-minute video between Jones and Dr. Steve Pieczenik, from April 21, in which they discussed who they think was behind 9-11. An analysis of their conversation reveals that Jones controls and dominates the discussion to lead the listener away from the truth about who was behind 9-11. In particular, Jones steers the listener away from understanding that Israeli intelligence played the key role, as the architectural level planner and managerial level operator of the false-flag terror atrocity and the subsequent cover-up.

When Steve Pieczenik  gets to speak, he says:  "The Neo-Cons, the Neo-Con Jews, Israel, Dubai, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, will all be implicated in 9-11."

Pieczenik goes on to say that dual-national civilians loyal to the state of Israel had taken over the Pentagon under George W. Bush.

He said that he knew immediately on 9-11 that it was a stand-down false-flag terror attack. He said that he got a call from "Israeli operatives" on the morning of 9-11.  The Israelis told him that planes had struck the towers and that the towers were or would be collapsing.

Pieczenik said that he told the Israelis that that was impossible. The Israelis then told him that he must be "an Arabist".

He told Jones that at that point he knew who was involved in 9-11. "It was Israel," he told Jones.

Jones then takes a commercial break. When he comes back he spends the next eight minutes defending Israel rather than returning to his guest. In his eight-minute diatribe Jones first takes on some imaginary "white supremacists" who he says just want to "kill all the Jews." He then goes on about Herr Hitler and talks about how he has always defended the little guy against schoolyard bullies because, he says, it is in his genes.

He then says that the "white supremacists" are all controlled factions, telling his viewers and listeners, "I'm a faction that is not controlled." All of this is done to give the listener the idea that Alex Jones is unlike any other source, that he is giving his listeners the unvarnished truth. In this way Jones tries to cultivate a following of devoted listeners who are willing to believe whatever he says, simply because he says it.

Rather than let his highly-esteemed guest talk about who he thinks is behind 9-11, Jones goes on and on about trivial things that are not at all related to the subject. Finally, he lets Dr. Pieczenik say a bit more about 9-11.

- See more at: http://www.bollyn.com/#article_15482

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1467 on: May 19, 2016, 06:08:37 PM »
If there was "complete pulverization" there would have only been a mound of dust.

Here you go again having problems with reading and comprehension and just lying.

The "complete pulverization" which they talk about is the steel spear, not the complete pulverization of the twin towers, and there was dust all over New York, again lying Ozmo fully expose once again.

Aside from showing the clear details of the North Tower's  pulverization during collapse, this video also clearly displays details of the pulverization of the remaining steel spear visible to the right that was missed by the Tower's top falling downwards and was pulverized under its own pressure a few seconds later (pulverization of the steel spear is clearly seen after the passing by of a truck). This footage leaves no doubt that the steel structure of the Tower was reduced to complete microscopic dust. The pattern of collapse of the heavy and undamaged Tower's top clearly shows that nothing solid remained under it, except for complete, fluffy steel dust.

Ground Zero – Nuclear Demolition of the World Trade Center.

http://www.911thology.com/nexus1.html

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #1468 on: May 19, 2016, 06:35:27 PM »
Jeb Bush's Zionist Paymasters: Bloomberg and Rothschild - See more at: http://www.bollyn.com/#article_15162

The real criminals, therefore, desperately need to control the White House in order to maintain the 9-11 deception because they are culpable for the false-flag terror atrocity and the two wars of aggression that followed in its wake.  Only by controlling the U.S. president can the criminal gang behind 9-11 and these illegal wars avoid prosecution, which is essential for the survival of their criminal regime.

When the London-based Barclays, a foreign bank controlled by the Rothschild family, announced that it would take over Lehman Brothers – the day after its collapse – Jeb Bush effectively became a highly-paid adviser to the Rothschild-controlled bank.  During the time that Jeb Bush was paid more than $1 million a year at Barclays, the disgraced British bank was run by Marcus Agius, who is married to Katherine de Rothschild, daughter of Edmund Leopold de Rothschild, former head of the Rothschild financial dynasty of England.

When Jeb left public office in 2007 he is reported to have been worth about $1.3 million.  After seven years working for Bloomberg, Lehman, and Barclays, Bush is now worth about $29 million – half of it coming from the Rothschild-controlled Barclays, as Charles Gasparino reported in his recent article, “Jeb Bush’s Big Lehman Brothers Problem”

Not much is known about what Bush actually did for Lehman—the firm that went belly-up in 2008 and sparked the wider financial crisis, and Barclays, the bank that purchased Lehman out of bankruptcy and continues to work out of its midtown Manhattan headquarters. He began working for the former after his term as Florida governor ended in 2007, and continued working for the latter until the end of 2014, when he decided to run for president.

The two banks were his biggest sources of income in recent years: Bush earned more than $14 million working for Lehman and then Barclays, which based on my understanding of simple math accounted for nearly half of the $29 million he made after he left government.
Source: "Jeb Bush’s Big Lehman Brothers Problem"
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/02/jeb-bush-s-big-lehman-brothers-problem.html

For the past four years, Jeb Bush has also served on the board of Michael Bloomberg’s foundation, Bloomberg Philanthropies, which has donated millions of dollars to Bush’s educational foundation:

Four companies and nonprofits that appointed Bush to their boards of directors or advisory boards backed the educational foundation [of Jeb Bush]. One, Bloomberg Philanthropies, was among the most frequent supporters, making seven donations worth between $1.2 million to $2.4 million. Bush served on Bloomberg's board from 2010-14.
Source: "Backers of Bush nonprofit include banks, schools, lottery," AP, July 1, 2015
http://news.yahoo.com/backers-bush-nonprofit-banks-schools-lottery-174449361--election.html#

Rupert Murdoch's media giant News Corp. has also donated generously to Jeb Bush’s educational foundation. Murdoch's News Corp. has reportedly made three contributions, at $500,001 to $1 million apiece.

Michael Bloomberg is a leading Zionist agent who oversaw the suppression of 9-11 truth in New York City for 12 years after the false-flag terror attacks.  Bloomberg is very supportive of Benjamin Netanyahu and the ruling right-wing Likud coalition of Israel.

The Rothschild family is the original financial and ideological founder of the Zionist state in Palestine. In Britain, the Lord Rothschild is considered the head of British Jewry.  In 1998, senior partners of a wholly-owned Rothschild subsidiary, known as Global Technology Partners, LLC, authored a document entitled “Catastrophic Terrorism”, which was published in Foreign Affairs, the journal of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).  This document discussed the possibility of a catastrophic terror attack on the United States and what should be done if it were to happen.

http://www.bollyn.com/the-zionist-network-behind-9-11/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1469 on: May 19, 2016, 06:46:00 PM »

Take a wild guess. Fact is the 9/11 commission wanted Bush and Cheney to testify separately.  Cheney said they wouldn't and would only testify together and  Bush enacted an order to permanently seal the testimony. Something only done something like twice in US history. 

Jeez  :P  is that correct.
I wasn't aware they had been sealed indefinitely.
Any Explanation as to why such a move is necessary.??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: May 19, 2016, 07:01:34 PM »

Aside from showing the clear details of the North Tower's complete pulverization during collapse, this video also clearly displays details of the pulverization of the remaining steel spear visible to the right that was missed by the Tower's top falling downwards and was pulverized under its own pressure a few seconds later (pulverization of the steel spear is clearly seen after the passing by of a truck). This footage leaves no doubt that the steel structure of the Tower was reduced to complete microscopic dust. The pattern of collapse of the heavy and undamaged Tower's top clearly shows that nothing solid remained under it, except for complete, fluffy steel dust.

Very clear video -- Surely most sane rational people would not expect the steel at the top
Of the tower to disintegrate like that.

Rather that it would have fallen & lain on the top of the remains of the collapsed building.

Why or what would of caused it to vaporise like it did, clearly nothing hit or fell on it.

I know We Needed Tonto The Village Idiot To Explain It To Us.
Clearly Our Eyes Are Decieving Us -- It Didn't Vaporise.. ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1471 on: May 19, 2016, 07:07:01 PM »

Take a wild guess. Fact is the 9/11 commission wanted Bush and Cheney to testify separately.  Cheney said they wouldn't and would only testify together and  Bush enacted an order to permanently seal the testimony. Something only done something like twice in US history. 

And People are expected to accept that.
And not question or think it strange.

No It doesn't prove anything -- For the Official story believers.
It does seem very highly questionable Why They Feel the need to hide it away
From People.

If they have nothing to hide be open about it. Or is that asking Too Much.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1472 on: May 19, 2016, 09:06:25 PM »
Can't explain it? It's a government cover up!!!
Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1473 on: May 20, 2016, 07:43:13 AM »

Right back at you and anyone who stands on the same side of the fence you are on... Anyone who has a High-School diploma and did even the most basic of physics can see for themselves that the evidence provided by the 9/11 Comission, and regurgitated by the mindless patriotic drones, is nonsense. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1474 on: May 20, 2016, 08:55:20 AM »
Oslo...The visual evidence points to the fact the official story is totall bullshit...Anybody can see that, you choose not to.. You cannot suspend the laws of physics plain and simple... There is so much wrong with that day... You refute nothing, you just say the evidence proves the official story is correct, which it actually does the exact opposite.  Guess what they found from the Egypt Air crash?   Debris, body parts, plane parts...wow, crazy isn't it?  On 9/11 though, nothing in Shanksville, nothing at the Pentagon.. Why is that?