Author Topic: OBAMA'S BEAUTIFUL LEGACY: Deficits 75% lower, Gas at $2, Unemployment at 5%  (Read 7817 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
AH.

True.

Except that Obama HAS made an effort to keep spending down...AGAIN...8 straight years where the deficit has gone down......I believe that his not wanting to go to war in Syria and Iran was motivated by not wanting to spending trillions of dallars AGAIN

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
Spent more than every single president before him COMBINED and he's made an effort ... This is why I laugh at people into politics

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Except that Obama HAS made an effort to keep spending down...AGAIN...8 straight years where the deficit has gone down......I believe that his not wanting to go to war in Syria and Iran was motivated by not wanting to spending trillions of dallars AGAIN
Again the majority of deficit reduction is due to the sequester which he was against...

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Just a reminder! Obama added more debt than any other president. We're writing 100 billion dollar checks to Iran! People who hate us! What the fuck are we doing!  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Just a reminder! Obama added more debt than any other president. We're writing 100 billion dollar checks to Iran! People who hate us! What the fuck are we doing!  ???

didn't Bush and Clinton also more than double the debt, which is exactly the same as "spending more than any other president'?

There's a good chance whoever takes office will take it from 21 trillion to 35 or 40 trillion in eight years.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Stupid.  Old fashioned stupid.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Spent more than every single president before him COMBINED and he's made an effort ... This is why I laugh at people into politics

sigh......actually not true.....Obama has reduced the deficit by 1 Trillion dollars since he has taken office......deficit STILL going down..which means less interest payments on the debt...its a shame the r\Republicans have brainwashed you

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/deficit-shrinks-1-trillion-obama-era

http://www.salon.com/2015/10/16/the_gops_entire_identity_is_based_on_a_lie_how_the_obama_presidency_exposed_republican_deficit_delusions/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Again the majority of deficit reduction is due to the sequester which he was against...

and AGAIN...it was going down even before the sequester...plus no wars to pay for

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Just a reminder! Obama added more debt than any other president. We're writing 100 billion dollar checks to Iran! People who hate us! What the fuck are we doing!  ???

sigh.....we are not writing ANYTHING to Iran...we are simply giving them back THEIR OWN MONEY that we confiscated

DESTROYED

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Also for you deficit hawks...notice how the Republicans don't even talk about the deficit any more....why has the Tea Party been so quiet about it????.....because there is good news concerning the deficit..thats why....you never hear from the Republicans when there is good news

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Andre owning the shit out of the GOP.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Andre owning the shit out of the GOP.

:) ;) 8)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
and AGAIN...it was going down even before the sequester...plus no wars to pay for
Did you not read my link? Do you not pay attention to reality? Almost the entire deficit reduction has been a result of the sequester

TheShape.

• Getbig V
didn't Bush and Clinton also more than double the debt, which is exactly the same as "spending more than any other president'?

There's a good chance whoever takes office will take it from 21 trillion to 35 or 40 trillion in eight years.
Obama is doing worse than anyone before him. Bush brought it to over 10 trillion and now this clown increases it to nearly 20 trillion. That's insane! I voted for Obama because I didn't think he could be worse than Bush, boy I was wrong! Our military is weaker than before WWII on top of this big fat mess.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Obama is doing worse than anyone before him. Bush brought it to over 10 trillion and now this clown increases it to nearly 20 trillion. That's insane! I voted for Obama because I didn't think he could be worse than Bush, boy I was wrong! Our military is weaker than before WWII on top of this big fat mess.

I can't just blame obama - the republicans vetoed zero of his spending bills/budgets, right?   Boehnner colluded with obama/reid to undermine the new 2015 republican senate by giving obama 1.4 trillion before they ran out the door.

And just because our military is smaller doesn't mean it's weaker.  Yes, we have fewer troops/weapons.  But we can put a JDAM thru a car window in baghdad from a remote control in Tampa, and we do it all the time.   This rallying cry "we need a bigger military" doesn't really mix with the need to reduce a 20 trillion dollar debt.

Do you believe Trump will completely erase the 20 trillion debt in 8 years - AS HE CLAIMED? 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Are you sure you're old enough to vote?

Our military is smaller.

Not weaker.

The Defense spending is higher than it has ever been.

So what did Obama do to make the military "weaker"?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Our military is smaller.

Not weaker.

Trump keeps promising to make our military strong.   It's very strong.  Nobody is beating down our military.  We lose one soldier, sadly, to ISiS and it's a big freakin' deal.  We're pinkmisting their guys daily and it's barely news. 

The military is fine.  Trump can argue about HOW obama is using it - Trump advocates torture and he advocates murdering the wife/children of terrorists.  Okay, that is very different from what obama is doing.  ANd that's cool if his supporters want to see that.

Reminds me of the scene from Game of Thrones when the Queen is sending the guards to stab all the bastard children that the king fathers.  Stabbing babies in their cribs - not that much different from Trump dropping bombs/sending in men with rifles, to "take out their families". 

We have plenty of military, with the coolest toys on the planet, and the best training too.  Obama just isn't using them as Trump and his supporters wish.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Trump keeps promising to make our military strong.   It's very strong.  Nobody is beating down our military.  We lose one soldier, sadly, to ISiS and it's a big freakin' deal.  We're pinkmisting their guys daily and it's barely news.  

The military is fine.  Trump can argue about HOW obama is using it - Trump advocates torture and he advocates murdering the wife/children of terrorists.  Okay, that is very different from what obama is doing.  ANd that's cool if his supporters want to see that.

Reminds me of the scene from Game of Thrones when the Queen is sending the guards to stab all the bastard children that the king fathers.  Stabbing babies in their cribs - not that much different from Trump dropping bombs/sending in men with rifles, to "take out their families".  

We have plenty of military, with the coolest toys on the planet, and the best training too.  Obama just isn't using them as Trump and his supporters wish.
Much agreed here...we are slowly destroying ISIS and killing their troops on the ground and capturing /killing their leaders...just as Obama said we would....ISIS is losing more and more territory each day....Obama said it would take a while...and he was right....and the fact that its HUGE news and the Republicans cry when we lose ONE SOLDIER shows what an effective job Obama is doing with very little help from our allies who are mostly hiding behind our skirts as usual....
and you are right..our military in terms of toys and training is the best in the world.....its always a shame when the Republicans have absolutely nothing to talk about because then they have to become hysterical and make things up...

BY THE WAY....WHERE IS THE TEA PARTY IN ALL OF THIS>????????????????????....notice how quiet they have been and the Republicans don't even mention them any more..could it be that the Tea Party was just a reaction to Obama's skin color??????????????????....now that the president will be white again has this taken the wind out their sails??????????

JUST A THEORY

and yes..THIS TIME you can blame me for bringing up race

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Our military is smaller.

Not weaker.

Good point..definitely agree

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

amd again....still paying for two wars, the Meidcare Part D drug bill, and the worst recession ever in the history of the United States...interems ot eh Military being weaker...we have less manpowere.....but you don't need a huge army when you are not really fighting a large scale world war like we were doing then.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Our military is smaller.

Not weaker.

As a percentage of government spending defense has been getting smaller and smaller as a result of large increases in social spending

240 is Back

• Getbig V
tea party?  they're torn.

they like trump's renegade attitude, but wow, he's been the biggest liberal around for several decades.   
they like trump's birtherism CT, but wow, they dislike that 911 conspiracy/Alex jones side of trump.

many of them fell under his spell and turned on ted cruz - an actual conservative - in favor of trump's celebrity. 

Now they're semi-enthusiastic.  They hate hilary, so they back trump, but it's harder every day as he adopts more liberal positions.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
As a percentage of government spending defense has been getting smaller and smaller as a result of large increases in social spending

It's 18%. So it's the second largest singular line item.

Sure, other individual programs added up, if you look a SS, Medicare, stuff like that, but man, that's a big number.

Still bigger than pretty much everyone else.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
It's expensive to the the global police unit for the world banks.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
It's 18%. So it's the second largest singular line item.

Sure, other individual programs added up, if you look a SS, Medicare, stuff like that, but man, that's a big number.

Still bigger than pretty much everyone else.

Yes its a large aggregate number but it's not fair to lump all defensive spending into one line item and then break out social spending into individual ones...not saying we don't spend a lot I'm only saying that as a whole of what we spend its much smaller than social programs