Author Topic: Libtards and Firearms  (Read 10935 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Libtards and Firearms
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2016, 08:19:20 AM »
try concealing this mofo. Sometimes saggy pants come in handy.

:D

That would be too hard to conceal.  That's why I stick with 2 Baby Brownings, one for each pocket.  7 rounds in each gives me plenty, and nobody ever knows they're there.   ;)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2016, 08:43:35 AM »
what's the point of concealing a weapon? not trolling btw.  isn't half the "safety" of guns the fact they're a deterrent?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2016, 08:44:27 AM »
Wealth redistribution cannot be fully executed without abolishing the Second Amendment.

the wealthy generally live in blue states i think about 1\2 the forbes 400 live in cali or nyc, we're not exactly gun friendly in nyc 

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2016, 09:49:48 AM »
In the state of California, concealing a handgun is a misdemeanor, concealing a knife (has to be certain size) is a felony, never made any sence to me.

Exposed knife is not agains the law neither is an exposed gun that is not loaded....again, no sense. ..

I live in NY. I had the cops confiscate a hunting knife on a traffic stop, saying it qualifies as an illegal gravity knife. I bought it down the road in sports authority! I had to go to court and show a receipt to have the charges dropped. Ridiculous.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2016, 11:27:05 AM »
Speaking of cool firearms I've been transforming my AK74 by adding a Hogue front-end grip, a magpul folding stock, a singlepoint sling and a Vortex 1x6x24 scope.  Even though I loved it in its traditional commie red wood and iron sights...its new look is a thing of beauty. 

Before pic below.  Will take some after pics later.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2016, 11:31:56 AM »
what's the point of concealing a weapon? not trolling btw.  isn't half the "safety" of guns the fact they're a deterrent?

depends who you ask.   If the gun is showing, and a robbery starts, it's likely the guy sitting at his table eating a hamburger with a gun on his hip is going to get shot first.  Better to have that gun concealed... if you choose to use it, it's a complete surprise to a bad guy who believes the room is full of sheep. 

if your gun shows, you'll have a big target on your head.  Better to shriek and duck with everyone, unsheath your weapon, and plug the bad guy in the back.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2016, 11:41:42 AM »

Generally speaking: I feel a visible gun will make as many people with ill intent more proactive/aggressive than it will deter. Someone who lacks what it takes to use their gun is likely to be intimidated and disarmed.

I only carried concealed. It's safer if people don't find out about a gun until you're ready to shoot.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2016, 12:20:09 PM »
Generally speaking: I feel a visible gun will make as many people with ill intent more proactive/aggressive than it will deter. Someone who lacks what it takes to use their gun is likely to be intimidated and disarmed.

I only carried concealed. It's safer if people don't find out about a gun until you're ready to shoot.

On the contrary.  When I go out with a couple of 41's strapped to my waist, they make people less aggressive.  The see the shear size of them, and quickly back down.   :D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2016, 12:59:50 PM »
Wife and I were coming out of an NRA class the other night, and some ass-clowns were yelling anti-gun things at us, and holding a Hilary sign.
I said "Nice target" (The Hilary pic) and aimed my Glock 43 at it (unloaded).

Why are they so against responsible gun ownership? They want bans in effect where only the criminals will have them? Dumb fucking bunch they are...

What you did isn't responsible gun ownership at all.

I have never pointed a weapon (believed to be unloaded or not) at anything I didn't plan on shooting.

Your actions are why people THINK they want gun control.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2016, 01:08:22 PM »
depends who you ask.   If the gun is showing, and a robbery starts, it's likely the guy sitting at his table eating a hamburger with a gun on his hip is going to get shot first.  Better to have that gun concealed... if you choose to use it, it's a complete surprise to a bad guy who believes the room is full of sheep. 

if your gun shows, you'll have a big target on your head.  Better to shriek and duck with everyone, unsheath your weapon, and plug the bad guy in the back.

Firstly why even shoot if someone's robbing an establishment that's not your own(assuming no lives are in danger)? secondly isn't an establishment less likely to be robbed if a guy walks in and sees that a good amount of people are packing?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2016, 01:10:24 PM »

Do you often find yourself among people with ill intent? 8 million people in nyc as as long as i stay out of the Hebrew neighborhoods I've never found myself in any sort of danger.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2016, 01:12:51 PM »
Firstly why even shoot if someone's robbing an establishment that's not your own(assuming no lives are in danger)? secondly isn't an establishment less likely to be robbed if a guy walks in and sees that a good amount of people are packing?

the gun may not come into view until he's at the counter with his drawn.  At that point, it's gonna be a shootout and not a good one for the armed guy with a fistful of cheeseburger.  Most bad guys don't walk around the whole dining room before drawing on the cashier. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2016, 01:13:51 PM »
What you did isn't responsible gun ownership at all.

I have never pointed a weapon (believed to be unloaded or not) at anything I didn't plan on shooting.

Your actions are why people THINK they want gun control.

What's even more funny is that he loves the constitution and goes on and on about the second amendment. Yet, gets all bent out of shape when people demonstrate their first amendment rights, and brandishes a weapon near them.  Talk about being a hypocrite  :D :D
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2016, 02:44:18 PM »
Do you often find yourself among people with ill intent? 8 million people in nyc as as long as i stay out of the Hebrew neighborhoods I've never found myself in any sort of danger.

I'm from Upstate and the CCP isn't valid inside The City. Either way, I've never had any issues when living in Bedstuy Crown Heights, or Bushwick gardens.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2016, 06:41:00 PM »
I'm from Upstate and the CCP isn't valid inside The City. Either way, I've never had any issues when living in Bedstuy Crown Heights, or Bushwick gardens.

Can you open carry?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2016, 06:59:04 PM »
Wife and I were coming out of an NRA class the other night, and some ass-clowns were yelling anti-gun things at us, and holding a Hilary sign.
I said "Nice target" (The Hilary pic) and aimed my Glock 43 at it (unloaded).

Why are they so against responsible gun ownership? They want bans in effect where only the criminals will have them? Dumb fucking bunch they are...

I can smell your pussy from here.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2016, 07:05:12 PM »
Bunch of killjoys.  What fun is carrying a gun if you can't brandish it occasionally?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2016, 07:06:50 PM »
Bunch of killjoys.  What fun is carrying a gun if you can't brandish it occasionally?

Nothing about carrying a gun is "fun"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2016, 07:08:59 PM »

Mr. Responsible Adult over here.  Live a little.  Have a quick brandish.  You know you want to.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2016, 07:12:35 PM »

That's not true, I have a great time while carrying a gun.   ???

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2016, 07:15:04 PM »
Pffft, sometimes it's a good thing to flex your 2nd amendment rights.  I regularly carry 2 Baby Brownings at the same time.  If I encounter libtards like the OP, I pull them out of each pocket and say, "Do you want the left had or the right hand?"  They're still concealed, in my hands, but the intent is very effective.   ;)

You're a strong and powerful man.  :-*

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2016, 07:16:50 PM »

That's not true, I have a great time while carrying a gun.   ???

Uh oh.  A rift.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2016, 07:17:23 PM »

This

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2016, 07:18:57 PM »
So 2 votes for Not Fun

1 for Fun

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2016, 07:19:17 PM »