Author Topic: Libtards and Firearms  (Read 10941 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Libtards and Firearms
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2016, 08:19:57 PM »
So 2 votes for Not Fun

1 for Fun

How could you not have fun while packing a couple of 41's?   ???

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2016, 08:39:00 PM »
How could you not have fun while packing a couple of 41's?   ???

Since I took on the role of Vote Counter it would be irresponsible of me to express an opinion one way or another, but I totally agree it would be a blast.

So that's:

2 votes against fun.  Booooo.
2 votes for fun.  Yay!!!!!!

I can't believe it's a tie.  Wtf.  Who doesn't like fun? 

Don't be an old grumpus, Getbig!  Vote for fun!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2016, 09:01:49 PM »
Please tell me that you didn't really do that. Please, please.

I sure hope he is just trolling and didn't really do that. Makes the rest of us look bad.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2016, 11:51:21 PM »
I live in NY. I had the cops confiscate a hunting knife on a traffic stop, saying it qualifies as an illegal gravity knife. I bought it down the road in sports authority! I had to go to court and show a receipt to have the charges dropped. Ridiculous.

Wow...
Mr. AZ 2003

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2016, 12:19:29 AM »
I vote super fun!

With the added benefit of keeping tyrannical governments in check and preventing gangs of marauding drug addled ethnic/religious minorities from kicking down your door, raping/murdering your family and stealing your family heirlooms.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2016, 02:05:56 AM »
Kenneth Fresno Esquire, regimental crackshot and lad about town, planting an index finger in the chest of his irascible elders before zipping it quickly northward.  No grey curlies on this member!  Carry on, Ken!

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2016, 02:33:25 AM »
Better dead than red, that's what I say!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2016, 02:56:59 PM »
Better dead than red, that's what I say!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2016, 03:13:33 PM »
I just asked a friend who loves gun, and he says whether he was pointing them at a sign or at people, it's still 100% wrong. You should never brandish a firearm unless you have intent to use it.

This proves that the majority of gun nutters DO NOT practice gun safety. The NRA and gun nutters talk about gun safety, blah, blah, blah. The majority of gun nutters do not practice gun safety. This is why its so difficult to take them seriously because of instances like this. How many times has stuff like this happened? Probably A LOT!

And then he has the nerve to ask, "Why are they so against responsible gun ownership?" Yup, brandishing your weapon for no apparent reason is responsible gun ownership. Geez, the stupid is strong in this thread (if he's not trolling).
There's always going to be the idiots who shoot themselves or others by accident. It's very sad! They should actually on probation for "accidents", they clearly do not have the right temperament to handle a firearm. I would never point a gun at anything or anyone unless I have the intent to destroy it. They are not toys.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2016, 03:16:39 PM »
Nothing about carrying a gun is "fun"
X2

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2016, 03:56:49 PM »
Wife and I were coming out of an NRA class the other night, and some ass-clowns were yelling anti-gun things at us, and holding a Hilary sign.
I said "Nice target" (The Hilary pic) and aimed my Glock 43 at it (unloaded).

Why are they so against responsible gun ownership? They want bans in effect where only the criminals will have them? Dumb fucking bunch they are...

Your actions were not only illegal but provoking and could be viewed as threatening.  And you wonder why people are against guns? I wouldn't feel safe anywhere near you because you're an idiot.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2016, 06:02:24 AM »
Agree

OP is lucky to be breathing

such wanton disregard for safety should be rewarded with immediate gun shots to the torso
"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2016, 06:08:39 AM »
I taught many, many courses in MA and FL that fulfilled the training requirement for a CCW. In every class, I always mentioned the fact that carrying a gun made you "the biggest coward in the world" because every confrontation you engage in, is immediately promoted to a deadly force situation because you are strapped. If you are prone to violence, fisticuffs or just talking shit, you are probably not a good candidate for a CCW.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2016, 05:32:07 PM »
I taught many, many courses in MA and FL that fulfilled the training requirement for a CCW. In every class, I always mentioned the fact that carrying a gun made you "the biggest coward in the world" because every confrontation you engage in, is immediately promoted to a deadly force situation because you are strapped. If you are prone to violence, fisticuffs or just talking shit, you are probably not a good candidate for a CCW.

Spot on!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2016, 08:33:23 PM »
Republicans use guns for dildos.  :D
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2016, 08:42:08 PM »
Can you open carry?

I don't believe so but never considered the option and did not research that aspect. I'll ask a friend during the week.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2016, 09:02:27 AM »
if you want to see why some amerikans  just shouldn't have access to guns... view a couple of chief mark kessler youtube video..... and this guy was chief of pol-ice not-nice of gilberton pa...
F

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2016, 09:05:16 AM »

THIS!!!!!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2016, 06:25:11 PM »
the OPs gun.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2016, 07:03:34 PM »
There's always going to be the idiots who shoot themselves or others by accident. It's very sad! They should actually on probation for "accidents", they clearly do not have the right temperament to handle a firearm. I would never point a gun at anything or anyone unless I have the intent to destroy it. They are not toys.

What are you talking about by "accident?" He PURPOSELY brandished a firearm in the direction of innocent civilians. It was no accident.
X

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2016, 10:05:14 PM »
Disclaimer:  Honest question.  Not trolling.

It seems most upper class people and higher aren't gun nuts.  If true, why is that?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2016, 10:07:18 PM »

It seems most upper class people and higher aren't gun nuts.  If true, why is that?

They can hire security staff?

The police work for the top 1%?

While Arnold S. is a potential outlier, he is into guns big time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2016, 10:10:45 PM »

guns make it so that the lowest, poorest, dumbest, weakest, sorriest scrub they encounter - can take their asses out.

Guns are the great equalizer.  People with a lot of $ don't feel equal all day long - they drive better cars, eat better meals, bang hotter girls, live in nicer houses.  The police are nicer to them.  They feel safe most of the time.

But they know that all it takes is one bad apple, and they can lose it all, and all the $ in the world can't fix or change that.   IMO, that's why most rich people hate guns.  They'll always have theirs, sure, but it's more about them shitting their pants because they know a trip to the gas station can take away all they've built.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2016, 10:13:41 PM »
guns make it so that the lowest, poorest, dumbest, weakest, sorriest scrub they encounter - can take their asses out.

Guns are the great equalizer.  People with a lot of $ don't feel equal all day long - they drive better cars, eat better meals, bang hotter girls, live in nicer houses.  The police are nicer to them.  They feel safe most of the time.

But they know that all it takes is one bad apple, and they can lose it all, and all the $ in the world can't fix or change that.   IMO, that's why most rich people hate guns.  They'll always have theirs, sure, but it's more about them shitting their pants because they know a trip to the gas station can take away all they've built.

Maybe.  Maybe they don't have anything left to prove?  Maybe they aren't holding on to anything to justify their self worth, now they've actually accomplished something great, something meaningful in our society?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2016, 10:35:52 PM »
Maybe.  Maybe they don't have anything left to prove?  Maybe they aren't holding on to anything to justify their self worth, now they've actually accomplished something great, something meaningful in our society?

i'm not hating on them for being rich.   I look to them for inspiration.  

I know i started carrying a gun because I never felt safe.  Grew up near cleveland, riding the city bus, in a touch area, lived in projects or with relatives as we were evicted quite a bit.   moved to FL, lived in the trailer parks then in some nasty apartments during college, then trailer again.... as soon as I could carry, I did.  

I'm grown up now, living in a decent house in good area.  I feel safer, but 25+ years of living in danger has changed me.   I don't answer door without a glock, I don't take out trash or check mail without a piece.  Just part of me now.

Rich people... maybe they grew up with that feeling of safety 24/7.  Never had a need for a gun because their gated community has dudes on golf carts running security lol.   Never felt f**king SCARED.  You know that feeling when you're about to get jumped?  When you have to avoid this kid or that kid because they're batshit crazy and in a gang?  When some kids on a bus are plotting something and all you can do is wait for it?  When you'll walk 4 blocks in the snow to take the long way cause you're scared to go past certain houses?  May wealthy never have FEAR for real.

I don't carry a gun to prove anything.  I carry it because the world is full of crazy people and I want to be prepared should one of them try to wreck my day.