Author Topic: Libtards and Firearms  (Read 10947 times)

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Re: Libtards and Firearms
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2016, 10:45:20 PM »
i'm not hating on them for being rich.   I look to them for inspiration.  

I know i started carrying a gun because I never felt safe.  Grew up near cleveland, riding the city bus, in a touch area, lived in projects or with relatives as we were evicted quite a bit.   moved to FL, lived in the trailer parks then in some nasty apartments during college, then trailer again.... as soon as I could carry, I did.  

I'm grown up now, living in a decent house in good area.  I feel safer, but 25+ years of living in danger has changed me.   I don't answer door without a glock, I don't take out trash or check mail without a piece.  Just part of me now.

Rich people... maybe they grew up with that feeling of safety 24/7.  Never had a need for a gun because their gated community has dudes on golf carts running security lol.   Never felt f**king SCARED.  You know that feeling when you're about to get jumped?  When you have to avoid this kid or that kid because they're batshit crazy and in a gang?  When some kids on a bus are plotting something and all you can do is wait for it?  When you'll walk 4 blocks in the snow to take the long way cause you're scared to go past certain houses?  May wealthy never have FEAR for real.

I don't carry a gun to prove anything.  I carry it because the world is full of crazy people and I want to be prepared should one of them try to wreck my day.

Well said, 240.  I spent some time in Palm Beach recently.  Ultra wealthy area.  I felt totally uncomfortable there.  They had the type of wealth where they'd hire someone to carry their concealed carry.  Obviously, some people don't have to live like others, like those from Palm Beach on down the line...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Libtards and Firearms
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2016, 10:51:22 PM »
Well said, 240.  I spent some time in Palm Beach recently.  Ultra wealthy area.  I felt totally uncomfortable there.  They had the type of wealth where they'd hire someone to carry their concealed carry.  Obviously, some people don't have to live like others, like those from Palm Beach on down the line...

Quite frequently, I play guitar at country clubs, private parties, ritz, etc.   Stiff, uptight, uncomfortable (and triple the pay haha)

And, just as often, I play guitar at a nice dive bar... "Crazy Bitch" and "blister in the sun"... relaxing as shit.  Less $, most people are buzzed and trying to hook up, there are fights at times, people are drama, and I just feel so comfy and relaxed there now. 

Rich people look at me like I'm crazy when I instinctively pat/check my wallet when they walk past me closely lol.