Author Topic: Libtards and Firearms  (Read 10912 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Libtards and Firearms
« on: May 06, 2016, 04:22:55 AM »

Wife and I were coming out of an NRA class the other night, and some ass-clowns were yelling anti-gun things at us, and holding a Hilary sign.
I said "Nice target" (The Hilary pic) and aimed my Glock 43 at it (unloaded).

Why are they so against responsible gun ownership? They want bans in effect where only the criminals will have them? Dumb fucking bunch they are...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Libtards and Firearms
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 04:26:01 AM »
Wife and I were coming out of an NRA class the other night, and some ass-clowns were yelling anti-gun things at us, and holding a Hilary sign.

Why are they so against responsible gun ownership? They want bans in effect where only the criminals will have them? Dumb fucking bunch they are...

Why?... because liberalism is a mental disease.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 04:34:19 AM »
You pointed a gun at them?

Empty or not, pointing it at them or "their sign"...

You pulled and brandished a weapon at protesters?  That's a felony, brother.  Be careful with that.  I've carried for 18 years now.  Can't let the trolls goad you into a jail sentence.  Everyone has cell video of everything.  

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 04:40:27 AM »
I get the feeling we are being craftily trolled...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 04:44:39 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 04:46:11 AM »
Please tell me that you didn't really do that. Please, please.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 04:50:29 AM »
Please tell me that you didn't really do that. Please, please.

he is trolling....he said "NRA class"...lol

this non descript "class" offered by the  association must be full of conservatards.

getbig is full of generalizations. im a liberal"tard" and love guns

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 04:53:21 AM »
he is trolling....he said "NRA class"...lol

this non descript "class" offered by the  association must be full of conservatards.

getbig is full of generalizations. im a liberal"tard" and love guns

I've been an NRA instructor for much of their curricula since 1991. It's an actual thing.

OP, please tell me the three cardinal rules of gun safety and which ones did you horribly violate?

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2016, 05:17:05 AM »

Did you then proceed to walk to your kia picanto, whilst making sure your pants didn't sag further than your knees? You little gangster, you.

Had this incident actually happened, you're the dumbcunt. Not only committing a felony and potentially harming gun-owners by publically brandishing a weapon against others, you're also not a responsible gun owner to begin with. Way to go, giving the anti-gun lobby more ammo.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2016, 05:21:16 AM »
Wealth redistribution cannot be fully executed without abolishing the Second Amendment.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2016, 05:34:09 AM »

I do the same thing all the time with my Baby Browning.  I then twirl it around on my trigger finger before slipping it back in my pocket.  Good times, I bet those libtards shit their organic/hemp underwear.   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2016, 06:01:51 AM »
or worse, one of the people in the crowd, or one of the people in your own NRA group, could have seen you draw/point a weapon - and believed you were about to commit a forcible felony - and the may have drawn and used their own weapon.

some of our NRA people will tell you... they probably woudln't be charged with anything if they capped you for pointing a weapon at people.  unloaded or not.  I hope you're just trolling with this entertaining story about making libs piss their pants.  Chances are, the NRA class would have just instilled in you the legal penalties for letting that gun be seen alone... much less pulling and pointing it.  Great thread though, seeing that G43 with my reeces puffs is an awesome way to begin the day :)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2016, 06:12:21 AM »
I had a ccw f9r 14 years.  Carried the first year or two, that was about it.
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2016, 06:15:33 AM »
In the state of California, concealing a handgun is a misdemeanor, concealing a knife (has to be certain size) is a felony, never made any sence to me.

Exposed knife is not agains the law neither is an exposed gun that is not loaded....again, no sense. ..
Mr. AZ 2003

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2016, 06:29:55 AM »
In the state of California, concealing a handgun is a misdemeanor, concealing a knife (has to be certain size) is a felony, never made any sence to me.

Exposed knife is not agains the law neither is an exposed gun that is not loaded....again, no sense. ..

However, exposed cock is bad, but concealed cock (regardless of size) is not against the law. no sense
a

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 06:43:14 AM »
You pointed a gun at them?

Empty or not, pointing it at them or "their sign"...

You pulled and brandished a weapon at protesters?  That's a felony, brother.  Be careful with that.  I've carried for 18 years now.  Can't let the trolls goad you into a jail sentence.  Everyone has cell video of everything.  

Nope, not at them, at a sign on the fence... Plus they were yelling/threatening, fuck 'em...

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 06:58:40 AM »
However, exposed cock is bad, but concealed cock (regardless of size) is not against the law. no sense

You make a very good point here.....I can't argue with this one!
Mr. AZ 2003

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 07:30:14 AM »
I just asked a friend who loves gun, and he says whether he was pointing them at a sign or at people, it's still 100% wrong. You should never brandish a firearm unless you have intent to use it.

This proves that the majority of gun nutters DO NOT practice gun safety. The NRA and gun nutters talk about gun safety, blah, blah, blah. The majority of gun nutters do not practice gun safety. This is why its so difficult to take them seriously because of instances like this. How many times has stuff like this happened? Probably A LOT!

And then he has the nerve to ask, "Why are they so against responsible gun ownership?" Yup, brandishing your weapon for no apparent reason is responsible gun ownership. Geez, the stupid is strong in this thread (if he's not trolling).
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2016, 07:42:06 AM »
as the resident gun expert I had to chime in on this

clearly OP should be disarmed, arrested and incarcerated immediately.
"

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 07:47:53 AM »
You must have an extremely small instrument.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2016, 07:49:17 AM »
how do we feel about unloading a clip straight up into the air, Yosemite Sam style?  

a

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2016, 07:51:33 AM »
a the resident gun expert I had to chime in on this

clearly OP should be disarmed, arrested and incarcerated immediately.

Pffft, sometimes it's a good thing to flex your 2nd amendment rights.  I regularly carry 2 Baby Brownings at the same time.  If I encounter libtards like the OP, I pull them out of each pocket and say, "Do you want the left had or the right hand?"  They're still concealed, in my hands, but the intent is very effective.   ;)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2016, 07:53:00 AM »
how do we feel about unloading a clip straight up into the air, Yosemite Sam style?  

I sometimes do that with my 41's, but it can be difficult to control them at the same time.   :D

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2016, 08:02:30 AM »

jason is that you? are you having flashbacks from your cia days?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2016, 08:10:35 AM »
Pffft, sometimes it's a good thing to flex your 2nd amendment rights.  I regularly carry 2 Baby Brownings at the same time.  If I encounter libtards like the OP, I pull them out of each pocket and say, "Do you want the left had or the right hand?"  They're still concealed, in my hands, but the intent is very effective.   ;)

try concealing this mofo. Sometimes saggy pants come in handy.

:D
"