Author Topic: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.  (Read 26768 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2016, 09:06:49 AM »
He lectured me on integrity.   And my memory of his posts was 100% spot on.  Instead of apologizing for it, he delivers some gay sex accusations.

I grew up Catholic, we were taught it's not right to falsely accuse then insult based on incorrect information.  And to accept all people, even if they do choose to ingest a penis.  Again, not my style, but not something I'd falsely mock others for.  

Coach, if you just admit you lied to getbig about voting Clinton, we can let this go.

More than 50% of Catholics voted for Obama.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2016, 09:09:43 AM »
Coach

why did you vote for clinton?

we need to get to the bottom of this immediately.
"

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2016, 09:10:37 AM »
Coach

sounds like he voted based on the issues, but now doesnt do that...so yeah it would he interesting to hear what an american patriot like him has to say

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2016, 09:11:23 AM »
240, do you deny driving your family and yourself to the polls to vote Obama?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2016, 09:11:39 AM »
Coach

He claims he didn't vote in 1992.    Why would he remember WHY he voted for the person, if he didn't vote at all?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2016, 09:12:53 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2016, 09:13:32 AM »
Never voted. You just assumed. Going back to 1993 (23 years) doesn't help your hipocracy today.

So was this a lie, or you actually forgot?   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2016, 09:15:35 AM »
Coach

In 1992 Clinton was farther to the right than most republicans today, but I'm pretty sure it was that Clinton said he wore boxers instead of briefs.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2016, 09:16:41 AM »
So was this a lie, or you actually forgot?   

Do you deny it or not?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2016, 09:17:28 AM »

I drove them to the polls.  Dad has tumor, they have 4 adopted kids... Mccain wasn't helping them all that much, and they voted Obama.
I let people vote as they wish.  I'm not going to deny them a ride because I disagree with their choices.  Be part of the process.  That's what America is all about.

You want to attack me, but the issue here is your forgetting a vote you spent a decade explaining here.... all while mocking, calling names, accusing of gay sex, and using the word "integrity" at the same time.   If you want to re-invent your 92 vote, why attack those who remember otherwise?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2016, 09:19:14 AM »
Do you deny it or not?

Coach, all of getbig is watching you melt over this.

Just tell us the truth... did you invent this "I never voted" story?    Did you REALLY forget a vote you've been explaining for a decade? 

You insulted the intelligence of everyone here with what appears to be a very obvious lie. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2016, 09:21:21 AM »
If someone (such as yourself) voted for Obama the first time and defended him all though that first term what would make us think you didn't vote for him a second time like you deny?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2016, 09:23:53 AM »
If someone (such as yourself) voted for Obama the first time and defended him all though that first term what would make us think you didn't vote for him a second time like you deny?

Is this where you attack the messenger?  The whole board thinks you lied about your "I never voted" thing.

Did you lie to everyone?   Just be honest, son. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2016, 09:24:32 AM »
I drove them to the polls.  Dad has tumor, they have 4 adopted kids... Mccain wasn't helping them all that much, and they voted Obama.
I let people vote as they wish.  I'm not going to deny them a ride because I disagree with their choices.  Be part of the process.  That's what America is all about.

You want to attack me, but the issue here is your forgetting a vote you spent a decade explaining here.... all while mocking, calling names, accusing of gay sex, and using the word "integrity" at the same time.   If you want to re-invent your 92 vote, why attack those who remember otherwise?

No, I'm quite sure you contacted TA when I first posted in this thread, he posted the Clinton thing, he disappeared after one or two posts then you took over.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2016, 09:25:30 AM »
Is this where you attack the messenger?  The whole board thinks you lied about your "I never voted" thing.

Did you lie to everyone?   Just be honest, son. 

How many here think you actually tell the truth?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2016, 09:28:17 AM »
No, I'm quite sure you contacted TA when I first posted in this thread, he posted the Clinton thing, he disappeared after one or two posts then you took over.

Nope.  Is it really that hard to believe 240 wouldn't pop up when you posted what I believe to be an obvious fairy tale about forgetting to vote?

You spent ten years explaining your regret about voting CLinton.  A bunch of posts go missing & you challenge me to PROVE you voted Clinton.   Everyone knows what you did & what your intention was.   

I couldn't care, but you had to be one of those people using the word "Integrity" to make your point while pushing, in my opinion, a very obvious lie. 

What's worse is that you do this while calling me a lying liberal.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2016, 09:32:26 AM »
Coach, all of getbig is watching you melt over this.

Not exactly a world stage here, Junour.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2016, 09:38:56 AM »
...still waiting or an the final answer on this coach

???
"

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2016, 09:41:38 AM »
#coachintegrity #5%integrity

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2016, 09:43:32 AM »
Nope.  Is it really that hard to believe 240 wouldn't pop up when you posted what I believe to be an obvious fairy tale about forgetting to vote?

You spent ten years explaining your regret about voting CLinton.  A bunch of posts go missing & you challenge me to PROVE you voted Clinton.   Everyone knows what you did & what your intention was.   

I couldn't care, but you had to be one of those people using the word "Integrity" to make your point while pushing, in my opinion, a very obvious lie. 

What's worse is that you do this while calling me a lying liberal.   

No, it's easy to believe especially when I get PM's asking what your sick obsession is with me. Aside from its the fact that TA disappeared right after that post and you incessantly posting that one post.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2016, 09:45:32 AM »
Not exactly a world stage here, Junour.

This thread has 2000 views.

That means two thousand people are wondering how this man Coach forgets something he's explained for a decade straight.

If you'll just admit a lie, we can let this go.  Doubling down + attacking others... Do you still want to use the word "integrity" while doing so?  You were the one who introduced the word on this thread... I have to think it's important to you.

Introducing gay sex into the thread as an attack... seriously, do you have a problem with homosexuals?  Why introduce that, man?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2016, 09:46:37 AM »
No, it's easy to believe especially when I get PM's

Are you as sure of the fact you're getting PMs, as you are that you didn't vote Clinton?

You were pretty sure you didn't vote Clinton 92.   But you did.  You admitted it here:

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2016, 09:58:09 AM »
Are you as sure of the fact you're getting PMs, as you are that you didn't vote Clinton?

You were pretty sure you didn't vote Clinton 92.   But you did.  You admitted it here:

Wait, what?  "payed"  "payed"?  Also "92' " ?

That being said I think Coach could pass a lie detector test on this one.  At the moment he typed it he believed it, but then when he was reminded he looked so stupid.  But in that Monet I truly think he had forget ten, a sign of advancing Alzheimer's or dementia.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2016, 10:01:30 AM »
This thread has 2000 views.

That means two thousand people are wondering how this man Coach forgets something he's explained for a decade straight.

If you'll just admit a lie, we can let this go.  Doubling down + attacking others... Do you still want to use the word "integrity" while doing so?  You were the one who introduced the word on this thread... I have to think it's important to you.

Introducing gay sex into the thread as an attack... seriously, do you have a problem with homosexuals?  Why introduce that, man?
I hope it gets a million. I just counted 19 Trump threads on the first page of the poli board started by you. Out of those 19 how many do suppose TA went in and defended Trump? While we're at it, bashing Killary bashing Trump and very little is any of sanders leaves one conclusion. So here's the next question. Are you backing sanders? C'mon be honest. You have an MBA.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2016, 10:09:10 AM »
I hope it gets a million. I just counted 19 Trump threads on the first page of the poli board started by you. Out of those 19 how many do suppose TA went in and defended Trump? While we're at it, bashing Killary bashing Trump and very little is any of sanders leaves one conclusion. So here's the next question. Are you backing sanders? C'mon be honest. You have an MBA.

You continually attack me.   I think it's a dodge to distract from what many believe is an obvious lie about voting clinton. 

Did you really forget voting Clinton, after ten years of discussing it?   Or were you just tired of hearing about it, deleted a few posts admitting it, forgot about the old account posts... then you took this public charge at me with "Prove it!" while sprinkling the word "integrity" all over everything?

You keep changing the topic to TA, Hilary, Trump...   just be straight with us.  Did you fudge the truth a little with "I never voted!"  ???