Author Topic: RIP Cassius  (Read 8503 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Cassius
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2016, 01:39:58 PM »

I wonder if Ali got a blowjob out of it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2016, 03:35:25 PM »
His passing brought tears to my eyes. There was something very special about Cassius/Muhammad.

KnightXavi

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2016, 04:03:44 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2016, 05:18:40 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2016, 06:07:49 PM »

???

In boxing , is what you do before you retire is what counts.  

Bunch of punch drunk palookas around here.

Disqus

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2016, 07:06:51 PM »
He fought for himself  - but not his country.

He never denounced the millions of his co-religionists who shout "Death to America!" every day.

He is no hero of mine.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2016, 07:18:04 PM »
Say what you want about Ali ..... but when it came to fighting he was possibly the BEST- EVER

It can't be denied, he beat EVERYBODY in the golden era of boxing- Liston, Foreman, Frazier, Norton, Shavers, Patterson, Lyle .... he had the heart of a lion and a chin of granite-  draft dodger- yes, racist- yes, treated Frazier like a dog- yes, hypocrite in  A LOT of ways- yes, but none the less, an AWESOME fighter, who would have WRECKED Tyson for those who don't know boxing

Too bad he is in hell in my opinion because of his religious choices- I gotta believe he wishes he lived his life differently right about now, but it's TOO LATE..... :(

Ali was the best. He was however not a draft dodger. A draft dodger is one whom runs to Canada to get Way from the draft. Ali flatly stated publicly that he was not going to fight in a war for a country that did not treat his people as equals. For that he should have been given a medal.
h

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2016, 07:23:22 PM »
loudmouth dickhead, most likely sucking demon dog dick in hell with ekul

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2016, 07:26:19 PM »
It is a crime that we age.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2016, 07:26:49 PM »

Ali was the best. He was however not a draft dodger. A draft dodger is one whom runs to Canada to get Way from the draft. Ali flatly stated publicly that he was not going to fight in a war for a country that did not treat his people as equals. For that he should have been given a medal.

Not sure if true story but my old man claimed that when he was a kid he almost got to serve Clay a hamburger but the boss and patrons unwelcomed the colored folks from the establishment there in White County, Indiana, where the slogan at the time was Keep White County White.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2016, 12:37:31 AM »
Not sure if true story but my old man claimed that when he was a kid he almost got to serve Clay a hamburger but the boss and patrons unwelcomed the colored folks from the establishment there in White County, Indiana, where the slogan at the time was Keep White County White.

Your dad forgot to mention this happened in 2013  :-X

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2016, 02:22:58 AM »
He fought for himself  - but not his country.

He never denounced the millions of his co-religionists who shout "Death to America!" every day.

He is no hero of mine.

Fairly sure he's made numerous statements denouncing the radical Islamists. The denomination of Islam that Ali followed after leaving the NOI suffers persecution by the hands of the Islamic traditionalists due to being too moderate.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2010/may/10/islam-sufi-salafi-egypt-religion

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2016, 07:31:42 AM »
I think Wilt could've beaten him.  Wilt was one of the greatest all 'round athletes ever.

If you think about it,that would make Wilt Chamberlain the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time.

He clearly missed out on some easy multi-million dolalr paydays,by sticking with the less lucrative NBA .:D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2016, 08:00:37 AM »
It is a crime that we age.

it's not a crime....the Moment we're born, the countdown to aging starts.... :'(

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2016, 08:20:16 AM »

it's not a crime....the Moment we're born, the countdown to aging starts.... :'(

It hurts because so many do not deserve what happens to them as time saps the joy life from them. :'(