Author Topic: The Cavs Are Finished  (Read 36149 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: The Cavs Are Finished
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2016, 12:31:34 PM »
I'll probably turn off the game at halftime and watch The Americans on FX, if Cavs are down by 22 at halftime.

Colin cowherd did a big piece yesterday, said the entire 3point arc should be moved back.  No more corner 3's.  It made sense. 

Something like 51 of the 80 playoff games this year have been 10+ point blowouts.  Said the easy 3 point shot is leading to blowouts and the NBA should act. 

I agree.  The three has become too much of the offense in the NBA.  Games are just who can generate the most open looks for three, basically. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2016, 03:51:33 PM »
Must be tired for you in that 7 years you had to spend 5 making up bullshit excuses for Lebron/

all facts, no excuses

and no where near as tiring as hating

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2016, 03:52:55 PM »
Year after year you make a million excuses.......

curry as of right now won't be mvp, his dad played in the nba so what "excuse" am i making?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2016, 03:53:44 PM »
Bwahahahahaha!

They gave up Wiggins for this Phaggot.  Great decision Lebron.

that's odd i don't recall you or anybody saying it was a bad move when the move was made

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2016, 03:55:10 PM »
If they close it out in game 5 at Oracle that party outside will last all night.

I would rather them sweep it.  That way, every doubting talking head can just shut the fuck up for ever.

won't they still be in mourning over the sharks ;)

E
E

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2016, 04:03:03 PM »
I'll probably turn off the game at halftime and watch The Americans on FX, if Cavs are down by 22 at halftime.

Colin cowherd did a big piece yesterday, said the entire 3point arc should be moved back.  No more corner 3's.  It made sense. 

Something like 51 of the 80 playoff games this year have been 10+ point blowouts.  Said the easy 3 point shot is leading to blowouts and the NBA should act. 

This is actually the wrong way round, you move the 3 point line back and curry and Thompson keep making the same shots they are hitting consistently from 4feet plus behind the 3 point line, makes them further ahead of the pack than they already are.Moving the 3 point line in would actually make the gap closer between them and everyone else.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2016, 05:06:19 PM »
curry as of right now won't be mvp, his dad played in the nba so what "excuse" am i making?

E
I'm sorry, is Lebron losing again with players he picked and were supposedly top level until they started playing with him?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2016, 05:10:43 PM »
won't they still be in mourning over the sharks ;)

E

Lol    yeah good point.   But the Bay Area won't hurt too long over it, the Sharks don't have  near the fan base the Dubs do. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2016, 05:16:18 PM »

E

Picking an mvp after two games. The only reason why Green could take those threes is because Curry is double teamed straight up.  He freed up players to score.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2016, 05:31:16 PM »
that's odd i don't recall you or anybody saying it was a bad move when the move was made

E
I was telling anyone who would listen it was a bad deal.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2016, 05:33:59 PM »
This is actually the wrong way round, you move the 3 point line back and curry and Thompson keep making the same shots they are hitting consistently from 4feet plus behind the 3 point line, makes them further ahead of the pack than they already are.Moving the 3 point line in would actually make the gap closer between them and everyone else.

BUT they'll be much easier to defend.

remove that deadly, easy sideline 3 pointer.   if they get back there, it's a 2 pointer.  extend the 3 point line all the way, completely remove the 3s from both sides.   Looks like this -

Without it, we'll see more of the same.  50 of 80 games in the NBA playoffs, decided by 10 or more points.  That's not fun to watch.  Competition committee needs close games.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2016, 05:49:36 PM »
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2016, 06:07:02 PM »
BUT they'll be much easier to defend.

remove that deadly, easy sideline 3 pointer.   if they get back there, it's a 2 pointer.  extend the 3 point line all the way, completely remove the 3s from both sides.   Looks like this -

Without it, we'll see more of the same.  50 of 80 games in the NBA playoffs, decided by 10 or more points.  That's not fun to watch.  Competition committee needs close games.

Reseeding the playoffs would help.  You could have had GS playing Toronto and Cavs playing OKC in the semis.  The cavs got a free pass to the finals.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2016, 06:34:46 PM »
Cavs taking warm shits on the "Warriors" so far.

Now Klay Thompson appears injured as well.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2016, 06:35:39 PM »
Oh , look it what we have here

another shitty fucking blowout game

so exciting

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2016, 06:37:53 PM »
Cavs taking warm shits on the "Warriors" so far.

Now Klay Thompson appears injured as well.

they're playing them rough.   Looking fwd to seeing Delly "dive for the ball" the first chance he gets on Curry.   

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2016, 06:50:37 PM »
Harrison Barnes nickname is evidently "The Black Falcon" lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2016, 07:05:54 PM »
Ref is allowing 1980s style hand checking and arm grabbing and Cleveland is getting away with it. GS also needs to learn to not float the ball on passes. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2016, 08:16:56 PM »
You know the Cavs were going to win this one.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2016, 08:18:03 PM »
Klay Thompson shouldn't have been talking shit about how they are better than the Showtime Lakers.  Win the series, then talk shit.

Cleveland has to win tonight or the series is over.  Game 5 is the one that I'm looking forward to.

This is going to go down as one of the worst NBA Finals ever.  All fucking blowouts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2016, 08:22:23 PM »
Ref is allowing 1980s style hand checking and arm grabbing and Cleveland is getting away with it. GS also needs to learn to not float the ball on passes. 

ozmo doesn't think the refs are shady or do things to even series so it goes more than 4-0.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2016, 09:12:27 PM »
Another blowout. So many blowouts in these playoffs, wonder if it has anything to do with a reflection of generation nothingness. Refs and the NBA will see it go to 7 games for maximum profit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2016, 06:39:52 AM »
Klay Thompson shouldn't have been talking shit about how they are better than the Showtime Lakers.  Win the series, then talk shit.

Cleveland has to win tonight or the series is over.  Game 5 is the one that I'm looking forward to.

This is going to go down as one of the worst NBA Finals ever.  All fucking blowouts.

Thompson was just fucking with his dad that was on that Lakers team.  he wasn't being 100% serious.

In regards to Curry.  I just don't know.  I guess now they're saying it's injuries but last year what was it?  Concussion?  He just doesn't seem to be playing well at all these playoffs.  Making slopping passes that are getting stolen, his ball handling seems average and he's losing the handle often.  he is hesitating to shoot and is happier to make a 4th or 5th pass that ends up being a turnover.  He had 13 shots last night.  Dude needs to be at least throwing up 15 3 attempts let alone 13 total shots.  He just needs to go out and shoot.
I'm so sick of JR Smith getting credit this morning.  For what?  He hit a few shots when the Cavs were up by 10, then 20?  Oh big player hitting a 3 when your team is up by 20.  Where is JR Smith when the team is down or in a close game?  The Warriors just seemed confused last night and for some reason didn't have a big in there and were letting the Cavs out rebound them.  Just a strange lineup for them.
Even at the end of the first half they had the ball with 13 seconds and Thompson forces a shitty shot with 4 seconds left and bunks it and the Cavs almost got a half court 3 that went in a second too late.  Why are they taking such shitty rushed shots?  Did Adam Silver ask them to fuck up on purpose to stretch the series?  ABC paid a lot of money to show the finals and won't be paying the big bucks again if all they got was 4 games.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2016, 06:48:45 AM »
Also why was Curry defending James so much?  An 8" height advantage for James.  Strange match up.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2016, 09:52:01 AM »
ozmo doesn't think the refs are shady or do things to even series so it goes more than 4-0.

240 is CT addicted.

He finds any result CT possible.