Author Topic: The Cavs Are Finished  (Read 35642 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The Cavs Are Finished
« Reply #400 on: June 22, 2016, 06:12:45 PM »
Look for Miami to make some major moves. If not this year definitely next year.
Want the east to be competitive or have the NBA reseed. Stupid that OKC , Spurs, GS and Clippers have to battle it out while the cavs play d league squads. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #401 on: June 27, 2016, 12:55:40 PM »
She had another meltdown on twitter this week when she saw this photoshop , told the trolls to stop, and she has been getting trolled harder now

Ayesha Curry ‏@ayeshacurry Jun 26

It's the inappropriate photoshopped pictures that are insulting to both me and the others families, husbands, fathers, wives in them.  1/2

I could care less about "L's" keep sending them. At this point you guys are insulting both sides with the inappropriate photos.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #402 on: June 27, 2016, 01:03:25 PM »
She had another meltdown on twitter this week when she saw this photoshop , told the trolls to stop, and she has been getting trolled harder now

Ayesha Curry ‏@ayeshacurry Jun 26

It's the inappropriate photoshopped pictures that are insulting to both me and the others families, husbands, fathers, wives in them.  1/2

I could care less about "L's" keep sending them. At this point you guys are insulting both sides with the inappropriate photos.

She has the 1/2 thai look Tiget Woods has with the slanted eyes and big teeth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #403 on: June 27, 2016, 01:15:09 PM »
Ayesha Curry is naive to pretend much of Steph's success wasn't based upon selective refereeing for a league that loved seeing 73 games won by a marketable, fun team with a duo like the Spash Bros.   They caught the benefit of the doubt the entire season.

Once the NBA finds a better storyline, they embrace it and in the end, it did come down to who hit the open shots in the final minute of a tied game 7... exactly what the NBA wants.  Either LeBron wins CLE a ring, or we witness the greatest team in history, without debate.   The fans got everything they wanted, so did TV/ratings/ads.... in the end, CLE hit those open shots, and GS could not.   That's what the NBA loves... make it tied with a minute left and allow the stars to define themselves.   Her immature ass doesn't get that.

her man is making $300k a game to show up and play the rigged game... and she's bitching?   STFU and remove her wifi.

KnightXavi

• Getbig III
« Reply #404 on: June 27, 2016, 11:35:21 PM »
Ayesha Curry is naive to pretend much of Steph's success wasn't based upon selective refereeing for a league that loved seeing 73 games won by a marketable, fun team with a duo like the Spash Bros.   They caught the benefit of the doubt the entire season.

Once the NBA finds a better storyline, they embrace it and in the end, it did come down to who hit the open shots in the final minute of a tied game 7... exactly what the NBA wants.  Either LeBron wins CLE a ring, or we witness the greatest team in history, without debate.   The fans got everything they wanted, so did TV/ratings/ads.... in the end, CLE hit those open shots, and GS could not.   That's what the NBA loves... make it tied with a minute left and allow the stars to define themselves.   Her immature ass doesn't get that.

her man is making $300k a game to show up and play the rigged game... and she's bitching?   STFU and remove her wifi.

Rigged?? The whole league or just "certain" games.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: June 28, 2016, 09:21:24 PM »
LeBron James will not exercise his $24 million player option with the Cleveland Cavaliers for the 2016-17 season. (via Chris Broussard)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #406 on: June 28, 2016, 09:39:48 PM »
LeBron James will not exercise his $24 million player option with the Cleveland Cavaliers for the 2016-17 season. (via Chris Broussard)

My sources say he will sign with the Spurs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: June 28, 2016, 09:45:27 PM »
My sources say he will sign with the Spurs.

he was caught on tape saying he just wants to win 1 for cleveland, then he'll be back to Miami.   Or wherever.  He *can* go out on top in CLE< and nobody will hate him.   He gave them a ring.

WILL he?   I was the first on getbig and among the first anywhere to predict he was returning to CLE, I said it during the playoffs while he wsa still with the heat.  I don't have any prediction here.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #408 on: June 29, 2016, 06:38:13 AM »
He declined the $24 mill because he can now get $30+ a year.  he's not leaving unless Cleveland tries to fuck him.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #409 on: June 29, 2016, 09:49:15 AM »
Its the 10 day anniversary of or title!!!

Go Cavs!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: June 29, 2016, 10:34:16 AM »
the only thing i could see ending another cavs run right now is the owner, dan gilbert. 

he and lebron have a pretty rough history, and they still hate each other. 

Legacy is all good - I think for lebron it comes down to "hating your boss vs. keeping mama happy at home".

anywhere he goes in the east, they'll be in the Finals.  He could be Heat, celtic, bull, or knick tomorrow, and they're in the Finals with a good chance. 

mike321

• Getbig II
« Reply #411 on: June 29, 2016, 10:47:05 AM »
LeBron will be with the Lakers next year!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: June 29, 2016, 10:50:20 AM »
LeBron will be with the Lakers next year!

lol, imagine lebron + Durant + anyone on LAL.  that'd be badass.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #413 on: June 29, 2016, 10:58:20 AM »
so you guys think Luke Walton will be fired before or right after jim buss gets fired by Jeanie Buss and Johnny Buss