Author Topic: WOW! UK leaves EU!!!!!!!!!!!! BREXIT 2016! World markets fluctuating wildly!  (Read 43142 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Lets not fool ourselves, this vote out was all about restricting free movement of people from eu to uk.The irony is 3 of the 4 options now to keep free trade with the eu mean we still have to accept free movement of people.This election was won by people being completely ill informed and not being able to do a 5 minute Google search.

::)

Army of One

• Getbig V

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
What do you disagree with?

It was the crie de coeur of an enslaved people bursting from their cages. History will show the EU to be -- at best -- a failed experiment. More likes, it'll be proven to be an authoritarian take over plot by globalist elite.

Other peoples of Europe! England has shown you the way!

Army of One

• Getbig V
It was the crie de coeur of an enslaved people bursting from their cages. History will show the EU to be -- at best -- a failed experiment. More likes, it'll be proven to be an authoritarian take over plot by globalist elite.

Other peoples of Europe! England has shown you the way!

No it really wasn't, you have to live here to really experience that it was all about not wanting Muslims coming over, yes there were people unhappy with the eu, but the immigration problem caused by Merkel has ramped it up tenfold in the past few years, and still the difference was only 4% between staying and leaving.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
No it really wasn't, you have to live here to really experience that it was all about not wanting Muslims coming over, yes there were people unhappy with the eu, but the immigration problem caused by Merkel has ramped it up tenfold in the past few years, and still the difference was only 4% between staying and leaving.

Complete delusion.

threetrees

• Getbig II
the thing is britain is already overrun by the muslim plague since decades. england closely follows french banlieues in being the worst shitholes there are.

I would have voted brexit too but you are already fucked beyond repair and leaving the eu won't change much.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
I understand their pride, but this is a very dumb choice from an economic point of view. Within the next 3-5 years they will become the 'Greeks' of Northern Europe...

allmost all major economists warned the UK not to leave the EU

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

Almost all "major" economists ( ::)) are Keynesian retards. You can safely ignore them.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
I'm concerned how this is going to affect the Olympia. I'm concerned about the placings.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
A great victory for many reasons. Delighted.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Complete delusion.

Every country in the world is dissatisfied with their government, throwing out your 'I have a dream' nonsense really means nothing, do you have any facts or experience of the U.K. to bring to the discussion?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Every country in the world is dissatisfied with their government, throwing out your 'I have a dream' nonsense really means nothing, do you have any facts or experience of the U.K. to bring to the discussion?

240 years ago my blessed country divorced from your country for grievances including taxation without representation. I'm happy to welcome England to the fold of free peoples again. You Euro-loyalists are always welcome to Chunnel your asses "home" before they brick it up.

Suck on it.

threetrees

• Getbig II

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Talk of more countries leaving  ::)

You do realize that no clauses exists for the exit of member states? And if the UK is to exit succesfully, it is only capable of doing so because it never joined the monetary union and was exempt from certain legislation (TFUE/TUE). Leaving the EU for the remaining members, and new members (and prospective members) would be self-destructive, just as will be the case with the UK. Splendid isolation once again.

c0cksukker

Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Nonsensical overreaction. The pound will bounce back up in short order.

What has changed? absolutely nothing. London is still the financial capital of Europe. It has been the financial capital of Europe forever. Switzerland is doing just fine as well. What are they going to do, top trading with one of the worlds super powers? It much better to have the British on your side, Legit superpower that just refuses to flex its might out of politeness.

You know who is going to suffer,who is already suffering? the EU member states. They're running out of money quick with their unsustainable immigration policies that will cripple their welfare states countries in the long/short run. ( Thats what happens when you give women power... well except Thatcher, tough old bird.) They try to mother the world.

The market movers are shorting heavily putting pressure on the graph and will make a killing as usual on the bounce. Only an idiot would believe the fear mongering. Its the British Pound, it aint going nowhere.

IMO things should go back to the way there where before this nonsense globalism campaign started. This is a good start. The major problem in the world now is Jewish Interference...

fixed
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
I understand their pride, but this is a very dumb choice from an economic point of view. Within the next 3-5 years they will become the 'Greeks' of Northern Europe...

retard
Ψ

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
what this proves is you can get people to do anything if you attach it some vague immigration reform agenda to it

there will be no impact on immigration but don't let that affect the celebrations as the money drains out of the UK

::)
"

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump

lol

of course they did retard

and did you believe them?
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Today England stands a proud nation.  She towers over the doomed cuckholes of Europe.  She has risen to the level of dignity America once knew.

Now it is time for Trump to bring America to the party.

I see a bright future of goodwill between Trump's America and the people of the UK.

Ψ

Army of One

• Getbig V
240 years ago my blessed country divorced from your country for grievances including taxation without representation. I'm happy to welcome England to the fold of free peoples again. You Euro-loyalists are always welcome to Chunnel your asses "home" before they brick it up.

Suck on it.

That's a no then, basing it off something that happened hundreds of years ago is very logical.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
cant wait 2 c elizabeth hurley show us her bbc news affairs on this
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I wanna know how I can make money off this...I didn't think this would happen.  There's money to be made.

If you bought gold, its going to skyrocket in price
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Suck on it.

240 is back?