Author Topic: WOW! UK leaves EU!!!!!!!!!!!! BREXIT 2016! World markets fluctuating wildly!  (Read 43190 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
in general yes. those that tend to take more out of the pot than they put in voted out and those that subsidise them voted in.
And you and others learned a valuable lesson from this?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

His kind never learns lessons.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Beautiful day to be British! So proud of my country, all the lies and fear mongering didn't work, we saw straight through all the crap and now we can start to reclaim our freedom! Hopefully other countries follow suit and the whole EU collapses.

This has also be great for outing all the thickies, traitors and scumbags in our midst. My facebook has seen these clowns voicing their displeasure and practically crying over being freed from prison. Fucking muppets!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I see there is a petition with over a million signatures for a new referendum. It will have to be taken seriously due to it having over 100,000 signatures but I don't see it happening(another referendum). I don't see why anyone would think this is a bad thing, or why it is "racist" ???

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look

what lesson am i supposed to learn?

i think you are confused at the meaning of "public resources" . it doesn't mean they're all on welfare.

education, healthcare, refuse collection....there are tons of services that cost money apart from "social programs" as you call them.

there are only 3 regions in the UK that make a net positive fiscal contribution, London, the south east, and the east. all other regions cost more than their tax receipts add up to.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
refuge collection

Hey if they don't pull their weight.

Henda

• Getbig V
push back from the ignorant, old and uneducated more like.

when you look at the break down of who voted for what.

areas that voted out tended to be places where the average house price was under 150k. areas that voted in tended to be places where more than a third of the population has a degree. also the old were far more more likely to vote out.

all the old cnts, poor cnts and uneducated cnts voted out. so in other words all the cnts that cost more in public resources than they put in have now made it harder for the rest of us that already have to susbidise their sorry @sses.

Fucking stupid snobbish way of looking at it, I take absolutley fuck all from the country or you toff wankers who think you "pay to keep us" and was in favour of leaving (couldn't vote as was too late to register), every single lad in my department at work who also get fuck all from the government voted the same way. How exactly do we cost you shitstains who think you are upper class anything?

bigmc

• Getbig V
what lesson am i supposed to learn?

i think you are confused at the meaning of "public resources" . it doesn't mean they're all on welfare.

education, healthcare, refuge collection....there are tons of services that cost money apart from "social programs" as you call them.

there are only 3 regions in the UK that make a net positive fiscal contribution, London, the south east, and the east. all other regions cost more than their tax receipts add up to.

yes because idiots in govt fucked off all our manufacturing industries

and change to the current london based financial model

where coked up nancy boys scream at each other losing billions of dollars of virtual money

leaving our economy teetering on fragile glass all the time

T

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
You can definitely take a stand... It's the breaking up with the EU part that I'm failing to connect to your point.

And on your second point about "indigenous population"... why don't we ask the Irish what they think about it? Your grand-pa certainly didn't have such weak-ass dilemmas.

You see, for a country that embarked (many centuries ago) in an onslaught of violence the likes of Ghengis Khan would be proud of... That the only discernible blowback is in the form of unwanted immigration and problems with the local symbology (to me it sounds as though they don't want you to shove your symbols in their face more than anything else) should be taken as a gift. You're lucky these folks do not want to chop your head off and fuck your wife (which is what your grand-pa did).

fuckin retard

these people wouldn't even be in the country if the Brits didn't let them in

oh and they came in the thousands so GRATEFUL to live in this Britain that you claim scarred them so badly

Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
push back from the ignorant, old and uneducated more like.

when you look at the break down of who voted for what.

areas that voted out tended to be places where the average house price was under 150k. areas that voted in tended to be places where more than a third of the population has a degree. also the old were far more more likely to vote out.

all the old cnts, poor cnts and uneducated cnts voted out. so in other words all the cnts that cost more in public resources than they put in have now made it harder for the rest of us that already have to susbidise their sorry @sses.

Same argument you left wing idiots are trying to use against Trump, and just as with Trump, it is all lies and left wing propaganda
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
So basically the people who benefited from public resources aka social programs, voted out?

you can't talk sense with a leftie nut/retard
Ψ

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Fucking stupid snobbish way of looking at it, I take absolutley fuck all from the country or you toff wankers who think you "pay to keep us" and was in favour of leaving (couldn't vote as was too late to register), every single lad in my department at work who also get fuck all from the government voted the same way. How exactly do we cost you shitstains who think you are upper class anything?

^^^ the typical out voter
"

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
and what are you going to do with the nine thousand foreign military personel and their bases on UK soil?

We've had foreign troops stationed here for decades, leaving the EU won't change that. Any deals or arrangements we had with other countries through the EU can be re-negotiated now and done in such a way we are not hampered by endless EU bureaucracy and red tape.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I see there is a petition with over a million signatures for a new referendum. It will have to be taken seriously due to it having over 100,000 signatures but I don't see it happening(another referendum). I don't see why anyone would think this is a bad thing, or why it is "racist" ???

Exactly 0% chance of this happening. This is just more breath-holding and foot-stomping by the remain folks. It's so "democratic" to keep voting until you get your way...

Conker

• Getbig IV

the thing that makes me laugh. it's all these northern cnts, the dreggs of humanity that were harping on about how much we pay to the EU blah blah blah, when their own fkin regions in the UK are subsidised by London and the south east anyway.

thick fkers, don't realise that the 8.5billion net membership fee(or whatever) is a drop in the ocean compared to the potential loss in tax receipts should this end up with us in a long lasting recession.

http://www.isitfair.co.uk/reports/public/oe%20ukpublicfinance.pdf

go look at that to see how u fukos are paid for

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
the thing that makes me laugh. it's all these northern cnts, the dreggs of humanity that were harping on about how much we pay to the EU blah blah blah, when their own fkin regions in the UK are subsidised by London and the south east anyway.

thick fkers, don't realise that the 8.5billion net membership fee(or whatever) is a drop in the ocean compared to the potential loss in tax receipts should this end up with us in a long lasting recession.

http://www.isitfair.co.uk/reports/public/oe%20ukpublicfinance.pdf

go look at that to see how u fukos are paid for

Haha! Keep on raging! Your tears make me laugh.

Conker

• Getbig IV
yes because idiots in govt fucked off all our manufacturing industries

and change to the current london based financial model

where coked up nancy boys scream at each other losing billions of dollars of virtual money

leaving our economy teetering on fragile glass all the time

a lot of our manufacturing industries were not viable, they were no longer competitive. you think the government should have propped up these failing industries?

there's a thing called "comparative advantage" (look it up). the financial sector is an area where we have it.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
We've had foreign troops stationed here for decades, leaving the EU won't change that.

of course not
The US wont give up its largest aircraft carrier easily
but it does make the sovreignty argument look silly
c

bigmc

• Getbig V
a lot of our manufacturing industries were not viable, they were no longer competitive. you think the government should have propped up these failing industries?

there's a thing called "comparative advantage" (look it up). the financial sector is an area where we have it.

i am aware how business works thanks

they didn't modernise and streamline the industries they just gave up on them

for the heavily flawed financial sector model which can be manipulated very easily and can crash through the floor at any time

Germans economy is an example of how not having all your cards in one basket is perhaps a better model

people on London think its the center of the world

i hate it there its full of stressed up idiots running around stresses out their tits  

making virtual money for idiots
T

Henda

• Getbig V

^^^ the typical out voter

You and conker the pair of stinking paki bastards keep telling yourselves that, it's you wankers who think you are upper class that look like fucking fools at the minute labelling every leave voter as poor, racist and thick.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/25/leave-campaign-rows-back-key-pledges-immigration-nhs-spending
The leave campaign has appeared to row back on key pledges made during the EU referendum campaign less than 24 hours after the UK voted for Brexit, after it emerged immigration levels could remain unchanged.

The Guardian is pro-Islam.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
You and conker the pair of stinking paki bastards keep telling yourselves that, it's you wankers who think you are upper class that look like fucking fools at the minute labelling every leave voter as poor, racist and thick.

you're not very educated or informed, cutting off your nose to spite your face and boasting about it.

Please remain silent and reflect on what has occurred. I suspect you don't have the discipline to do this sadly. In that case just just be quiet and stop ruining things for everyone else. Perhaps you're motivated by some deep seated personal trauma.  As suggested earlier, rather than lashing out recklessly, look within yourself and ask the hard questions. Was mummy unfair and overbearing? Sometimes the the truth can be painful but its gonna be ok.

???

"

Henda

• Getbig V
you're not very educated or informed, cutting off your nose to spite your face and boasting about it.

Please remain silent and reflect on what has occurred. I suspect you don't have the disciple to do this sadly. In that case just just be quiet and stop ruining things for everyone else. Perhaps you're motivated by some deep seated personal trauma.  As suggested earlier, rather than lashing out recklessly, look within yourself and ask the hard questions. Was mummy unfair and overbearing? Sometimes the the truth can be painful but its gonna be ok.

???

Honest you are making a fucking fool of yourself, it's your fellow paki conker lashing out like a child, I simply asked him to explain how he is paying to keep me when I get not a penny from the government, he comes back with more petulant insults about northerners and you come back with a daft picture?

Conker

• Getbig IV

i never said that. i said they were old, poor and uneducated...but yeh racist and thick no doubt fits the bill too. thanks.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
This is the first step towards getting a backbone and then will come the backlash.  Britain is once again, Great Britain.  They've found their sack and took it back.  Screw islam and libtards.