Author Topic: WOW! UK leaves EU!!!!!!!!!!!! BREXIT 2016! World markets fluctuating wildly!  (Read 43169 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom

Would it be considered racist if he was referring to the white Polish immigrants who've come to the UK?

don't know, such subtle distinctions elude me at the moment but it wouldn't surprise me if poles were excluded from the "anglo-saxon" ethnic category by many.

Everyone gets to draw their own lines, as is convenient, such is the wonderful freedom in this area as it's not bound by any scientific basis. you get to make up your own fairytale to justify the pathology. You may be under the impression this behaviour is rational. Not aware of any material to support this.
"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
And how many times have you been asked if you're a Muslim?

You ask everyone for answers to everything yet cannot provide a simple yes or no to ONE simple question. You deflect.

You're the highlighted fool in this thread. And in many others.

Nigel Farage's speech to the European Parliament applies just as well to nothing happening deadbeat Internet leftist losers:

"What I’d like to see is a grownup and sensible attitude to how we negotiate a different relationship. I know that virtually none of you have never done a proper job in your lives, or worked in business, or worked in trade, or indeed ever created a job. But listen, just listen."

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Nigel Farage's speech to the European Parliament applies just as well to nothing happening deadbeat Internet leftist losers:

"What I’d like to see is a grownup and sensible attitude to how we negotiate a different relationship. I know that virtually none of you have never done a proper job in your lives, or worked in business, or worked in trade, or indeed ever created a job. But listen, just listen."

Did you get your feelings hurt when we asked where you get your ideas?

did you dislike having your repetitive posts drawn attention to?

yes Thin Lizzy loves to discuss leftism yet refuses to disclose the source material for said position!

are you ashamed of what you've been reading???

???

"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Did you get your feelings hurt when we asked where you get your ideas?

did you dislike having your repetitive posts drawn attention to?

yes Thin Lizzy loves to discuss leftism yet refuses to disclose the source material for said position!

are you ashamed of what you've been reading???

???

You're not the first liberal shithead with whom I've gone back and forth. If I were to post a source or link you'd just say it was a right wing biased rag. You see, you're not special. You're are dime a dozen, useless leftist , who spends his days wondering why the world doesn't celebrate his scary intellect.

If the low probability event takes place and you actual grow up, you might learn that continually showing off how smart you are isn't gonna do you any good.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look

so he calls for a grown up and sensible attitude from the EU during negotiations and then in the next sentence insults them saying none of them have ever done a proper job in their lives. what a complete fkwit.

thankfully "nigel" will have absolutely fk all to with any negotiations as his party doesn't even have a single elected MP in UK parliament. but he's doing a great job antagonising the EU before negotiations start. absolute moron.

Griffith

• Getbig V

so he calls for a grown up and sensible attitude from the EU during negotiations and then in the next sentence insults them saying none of them have ever done a proper job in their lives. what a complete fkwit.

thankfully "nigel" will have absolutely fk all to with any negotiations as his party doesn't even have a single elected MP in UK parliament. but he's doing a great job antagonising the EU before negotiations start. absolute moron.

Politicians should not earn a salary, they should do it for passion and the pursuit of knowledge, wisdom and virtue.

This is how democracy originally was.

denarii

• Getbig V
1. Short the FTSE 100 via inverse index ETF
2. Profit immensely

Nope

denarii

• Getbig V
Politicians should not earn a salary, they should do it for passion and the pursuit of knowledge, wisdom and virtue.

This is how democracy originally was.

They were also corrupt on a regal scale as well

Griffith

• Getbig V
They were also corrupt on a regal scale as well

I am referring more specifically to Plato's argument that philosophers should rule.

And yes, corruption has always been there, at least they were still generally working for the interests of their nation or city-state instead of for a large paycheck, pension and their 'career'.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
You're not the first liberal shithead with whom I've gone back and forth. If I were to post a source or link you'd just say it was a right wing biased rag. You see, you're not special. You're are dime a dozen, useless leftist , who spends his days wondering why the world doesn't celebrate his scary intellect.

If the low probability event takes place and you actual grow up, you might learn that continually showing off how smart you are isn't gonna do you any good.

nobody knows where these ideas come from  ???

I take that as a "yes" you're too embarrassed to disclose a single source of where you get your information.

not good!
"

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
There's been some very interesting things 'not being said' huge split between France and Germany, merkal is positioning to get rid of jean claud junker, reading between the lines Germany might use this to flex some muscle and take some power away from the eu commission/parliment.

I think if we stayed in and kept pushing we could have got some form of what we wanted, but I'm more confident as time goes on that we will get an ok deal, depending on who is doing the talking for us

denarii

• Getbig V
There's been some very interesting things 'not being said' huge split between France and Germany, merkal is positioning to get rid of jean claud junker, reading between the lines Germany might use this to flex some muscle and take some power away from the eu commission/parliment.

I think if we stayed in and kept pushing we could have got some form of what we wanted, but I'm more confident as time goes on that we will get an ok deal, depending on who is doing the talking for us

hopefully not may. gove or leadsom would bring the hammer down and offer them the deal.

http://order-order.com/2016/07/02/read-full-article-pulled-telegraph-pressure-may-campaign/

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hopefully not may. gove or leadsom would bring the hammer down and offer them the deal.

http://order-order.com/2016/07/02/read-full-article-pulled-telegraph-pressure-may-campaign/

Your a tory cu.nt, who is your pick for leader?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Lots of maybes. Fool. Even you don't believe it. Spare us your nonsense.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lots of maybes. Fool. Even you don't believe it. Spare us your nonsense.

Please do share your political wisdom ::)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Would much rather have Gove than May as the next PM.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Please do share your political wisdom ::)
How about posting what you think about Brexit, rather than posturing?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
a message to the BREXIT voter

YOU SHIT THE BED

now you must lie in it
"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How about posting what you think about Brexit, rather than posturing?

I've stated before that I was for staying, but not by a big margin, pros and cons either way... I only wanted to stay because I was worried of my or others working rights being eroded

Henda

• Getbig V
a message to the BREXIT voter

YOU SHIT THE BED

now you must lie in it

Fuck off paki

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Fuck off paki

there's no undo button

sorry son