Author Topic: Gay sauna experience - how to react?  (Read 11131 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Gay sauna experience - how to react?
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2016, 01:58:17 PM »
He probably got confused when he could hear the song coming out of your ipod "Everybody wang Chung tonight"

;D ;D ;D!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2016, 02:02:00 PM »
What is disgusting is when people turn a public place into a pubic one.  To hell with these animals.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2016, 02:04:59 PM »
He probably got confused when he could hear the song coming out of your ipod "Everybody wang Chung tonight"
:D ;D
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2016, 02:13:09 PM »
Since when did a commercial sauna become a public place ?

Think before you write.  Just because it's in a place of business does not license licentia of a sexual nature.  If prior to entering the place of business you are told that sexual acts are allowed inside and still you enter, then you've been warned.

If not, you have a right not to be asked to a wiener fencing contest, tummy sticks dueling or (and most here think otherwise) the trouble with tribbing.  If the last somehow thrills you, then I say substitute two grossly obese bald women that smell really bad.  Still want to watch?

Herne and Hipo do too.   ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2016, 02:53:09 PM »
When I was around 21, I joined a Gold's close to the college campus at which I had recently enrolled. First time there and, in the shower room, post workout, I'm feeling multiple eyes on me and my cockage area. During the next few I'm having fruitcups of all sizes and shapes hovering about my space in the locker room.

A girl at my school asks where I go to lift. I tell her. She's like, It's all gay people there! It's their place.

I knew the city's gay town was a couple of blocks down from the club, but never thought anything more of it. Then the chick tells me what she did and I'm like, Ooh.

Found another Gold's in the other direction.

P.S. Standing outside that initial gay gym one day, I'm approached my a smarmy older man who says I look "pretty good" and if I'd ever consider "dancing". He motions toward a male strip club down a block. Yikes.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2016, 02:56:13 PM »
When I was around 21, I joined a Gold's close to the college campus at which I had recently enrolled. First time there and, in the shower room, post workout, I'm feeling multiple eyes on me and my cockage area. During the next few I'm having fruitcups of all sizes and shapes hovering about my space in the locker room.

A girl at my school asks where I go to lift. I tell her. She's like, It's all gay people there! It's their place.

I knew the city's gay town was a couple of blocks down from the club, but never thought anything more of it. Then the chick tells me what she did and I'm like, Ooh.

Found another Gold's in the other direction.

P.S. Standing outside that initial gay gym one day, I'm approached my a smarmy older man who says I look "pretty good" and if I'd ever consider "dancing". He motions toward a male strip club down a block. Yikes.

Subtle bragging post of peace.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2016, 03:05:20 PM »
Subtle bragging post of peace.

I am in possession of a fine package, I do say.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2016, 03:12:25 PM »
I am in possession of a fine package, I do say.

Do you flash it to unsuspecting folks in saunas? Or, were you speaking of the post, Christmas, birthdays and such?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2016, 04:02:18 PM »
Do you flash it to unsuspecting folks in saunas? Or, were you speaking of the post, Christmas, birthdays and such?

Had one girlfriend who claimed my manhood was the most "handsome" one she'd ever seen. Compliments are always forthcoming when a girl is treated to my naked form.

8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2016, 04:09:49 PM »
Had one girlfriend who claimed my manhood was the most "handsome" one she'd ever seen. Compliments are always forthcoming when a girl is treated to my naked form.

8)

I would not take these compliments too seriously. Smart lovers know their partners like being complimented. I've heard the same many times. On the other hand, maybe my manhood is also "handsome" who knows?  :)  Folks often tell me I have a great body. It's not great. It is just better than most old fart's bodies are. Not having a paunch is a real plus.  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2016, 04:16:12 PM »
I would not take these compliments too seriously. Smart lovers know their partners like being complimented. I've heard the same many times. On the other hand, maybe my manhood is also "handsome" who knows?  :)  Folks often tell me I have a great body. It's not great. It is just better than most old fart's bodies are. Not having a paunch is a real plus.  ;D

My meat warhammer is something very special.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2016, 04:18:01 PM »

obviously we disagree on what public place actually means
I have no idea what you mean by wiener fencing etc

Males rubbing their maleness together in a form of homosexual "fencing".  As in swordplay, not putting up a fence.  

Apparently I am failing at humor today.   ;D  

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2016, 04:20:00 PM »

Mjolnir , eh?  So when you whip it out does it return to your hand all by itself?

Dammit...I know.  Humor fail.   ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2016, 04:21:48 PM »
Mjolnir , eh?  So when you whip it out does it return to your hand all by itself?

Dammit...I know.  Humor fail.   ;D
https://media.giphy.com/media/m2Q7FEc0bEr4I/giphy.gif
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2016, 04:44:43 PM »

Okay. I believe you. It's very special, I'm sure.

Does it hang to your knees and moments later point at your chin from mid-chest, say nipple height? Can you make it work (as in erupt) hands free? Are you constantly being lubricated with your own precum? What about your "boys"? Are they the size of goose eggs or tennis balls? Can you (again hands free) noticeably raise them and lower them a significant distance? Do they ring like bells when you slap them against your partner?

I've seen a picture of a fellow who could tie his wiener in a knot. Can you do that? Does it hurt? Is your mushroom head the size of a Portobello and has anyone ever tried grilling it? Would you serve your foot long in a bun with chili sauce....as a Coney Island substitute? Should I bring mustard and onions?

How much money can or do you make off your manly equipment? Should I invest in it? Would it bring a large profit?

-A lot of questions, I know. But you did bring this up....time and again. You must have known I'd bite sooner or later, you perceptive devil! I'll try to be gentle.  ;D ;D ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2016, 06:26:18 PM »
What is disgusting is when people turn a public place into a pubic one.  To hell with these animals.
You would feel the same way if his story was about a hot Asian chick entering the sauna and flashing her hair pie at him?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2016, 06:30:12 PM »
All the gyms I go to have coed sauna's, steam rooms and hot tubs... Haven't been back and this was a couple of decades ago. It might have changed since then.

You should demand some kind of discount retroactive for all that good sauna time you've been foregoing.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2016, 06:33:22 PM »
You would feel the same way if his story was about a hot Asian chick entering the sauna and flashing her hair pie at him?

Yes.  Some things are best left private. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2016, 06:52:03 PM »

Does it hang to your knees and moments later point at your chin from mid-chest, say nipple height? Can you make it work (as in erupt) hands free? Are you constantly being lubricated with your own precum? What about your "boys"? Are they the size of goose eggs or tennis balls? Can you (again hands free) noticeably raise them and lower them a significant distance? Do they ring like bells when you slap them against your partner?

I've seen a picture of a fellow who could tie his wiener in a knot. Can you do that? Does it hurt? Is your mushroom head the size of a Portobello and has anyone ever tried grilling it? Would you serve your foot long in a bun with chili sauce....as a Coney Island substitute? Should I bring mustard and onions?

How much money can or do you make off your manly equipment? Should I invest in it? Would it bring a large profit?

-A lot of questions, I know. But you did bring this up....time and again. You must have known I'd bite sooner or later, you perceptive devil! I'll try to be gentle.  ;D ;D ;D

Outed

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2016, 07:35:36 PM »
Shoulda just sucked it, bro. Ask Prime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2016, 07:40:25 PM »
Outed

Again? :-\

This is really old news to most on Getbig. I was never in.  ;)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2016, 07:45:07 PM »
Again? :-\

This is really old news to most on Getbig. I was never in.  ;)

Oh. Well ... RE-outed!

:D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2016, 08:33:44 PM »

You're flirty thing, aren't you?

"

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2016, 04:56:58 AM »
Fagg0t

I don't resort to insults, but I might as well say the same thing about you because, you choose to look at and talk about other men's bodies, but not any kind of body; you do it about muscular men who usually present their bodies practically naked and coindidentally, these bodies are universally and instinctively deemed attractive, sexy, appealing, sexually desirable. Are we going to insist that muscles are not an erotic/sexual thing? If muscles didn't provide a feeling of sexiness then men wouldn't even risk their lives to look that way. You like looking at muscle men and you understand the messages muscles convey.

And bodybuilding was invented by gays, read history, it's gay from A to Z. It was heavily motivated/inspired by same-sex desire.
You will have this endless battle that will only get you to go bald for the anxiety.
Gays will never stop becoming bodybuilders and spectators.
Live and let live.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2016, 06:31:55 AM »
I don't resort to insults, but I might as well say the same thing about you because, you choose to look at and talk about other men's bodies, but not any kind of body; you do it about muscular men who usually present their bodies practically naked and coindidentally, these bodies are universally and instinctively deemed attractive, sexy, appealing, sexually desirable. Are we going to insist that muscles are not an erotic/sexual thing? If muscles didn't provide a feeling of sexiness then men wouldn't even risk their lives to look that way. You like looking at muscle men and you understand the messages muscles convey.

And bodybuilding was invented by gays, read history, it's gay from A to Z. It was heavily motivated/inspired by same-sex desire.
You will have this endless battle that will only get you to go bald for the anxiety.
Gays will never stop becoming bodybuilders and spectators.
Live and let live.

agree kwon is gay and kwon is a black
"