Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 223925 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Paper money, I think not. More like a few bags of pennies.

And where exactly outside did you put the washer and dryer?

Disqus

• Getbig II
Great thread Vince. The people responding and acting as if they are better than you don't realize the joke is on them.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Delivery man just got here and installed everything.....so

300 bucks for a Whirlpool Super Capacity Washer & Dryer, all connections, and delivery with 4 hours.  That all baby...that's SportsCenter

A

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
Congrats you're broke... And proud of it???

I'll  give it to you that you are breaking the trend of your Hebrew brothers of acting like you're all rich.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Congrats you're broke... And proud of it???

I'll  give it to you that you are breaking the trend of your Hebrew brothers of acting like you're all rich.

In his mind, Melvin Goodrum just owned everyone on Getbig.

He showed he is good with money, knows how to find deals & figured out how his phone can take pics.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
x

Simple Simon

300 bucks for a Whirlpool Super Capacity Washer & Dryer, all connections, and delivery with 4 hours.  That all baby...that's SportsCenter

is it for washing your salad leaves?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
In his mind, Melvin Goodrum just owned everyone on Getbig.

He did - Between 4 hours of a beautiful Saturday, you spent your time posting about him.
Y

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

you could have got a new one for 230 tho...
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/magic-chef-1-6-cu-ft-6-cycle-compact-top-loading-washer-white/9875114.p?id=1219443103927&skuId=9875114
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Another milestone for Vince

Last year he got a brand spanking new 40" flatscreen TV  :o

What's next? a microwave, fridge,,, dishwasher?!? cant wait!

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/magic-chef-1-6-cu-ft-6-cycle-compact-top-loading-washer-white/9875114.p?id=1219443103927&skuId=9875114

Why buy a new unit from a reputable site for less money when you can truck on down to a ghetto & buy a used lower quality unit for more money?

That's not how a successful entrepreneur does business.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I actually agree with you about spending wisely and limiting needles spending. we have had our dryer over 10 years, when it broke I fitted a new heating element and it was as good as new. I personally know people living for each pay and its a fucking mess, nothing more embarassing than someone saying they can't afford something till payday

This. I mean, how much can you really spend on a washer and dryer? Are you going to buy one that is made out of gold? My friend and his wife make a good living. Combined, they make between 250-300K. They went out and purchased a decent washer and dryer. Could they have afforded a top of the line? Sure. But, the question is: Why? The ones they purchased work just fine. I can understand wanting a nice car and a nice house. But who really cares if you have a top of the line washer or dryer. Who are you going to show it off too?  ??? ???
X

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
This. I mean, how much can you really spend on a washer and dryer? Are you going to buy one that is made out of gold? My friend and his wife make a good living. Combined, they make between 250-300K. They went out and purchased a decent washer and dryer. Could they have afforded a top of the line? Sure. But, the question is: Why? The ones they purchased work just fine. I can understand wanting a nice car and a nice house. But who really cares if you have a top of the line washer or dryer. Who are you going to show it off too?  ??? ???

Well, since Melvin Goodrum documented his washer/dryer saga online with narrative & pics, I would guess he's trying to show off to the forum.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Well, since Melvin Goodrum documented his washer/dryer saga online with narrative & pics, I would guess he's trying to show off to the forum.

It's not showing off.

Goodrum is just displaying his business acumen, in order to help getbiggers be more mindful with their money.

I see it as Goodrum offering some consultation advice around money. Nothing wrong with that.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
It's not showing off.

Goodrum is just displaying his business acumen, in order to help getbiggers be more mindful with their money.

I see it as Goodrum offering some consultation advice around money. Nothing wrong with that.

I am writing a lot of PM's with Goodrum right now. We are negotiating his hourly rate for giving me life coaching on webcam. We can't really agree since he won't go under 500 $ per hour.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I am writing a lot of PM's with Goodrum right now. We are negotiating his hourly rate for giving me life coaching on webcam. We can't really agree since he won't go under 500 $ per hour.

Insightful knowledge from another comes at a steep price.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

His is washer/dryer combo.  Yours is just a washer.

Unless you can find a new dryer for under 70 bucks, you owe him an apology.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

I believe this combo costs a bit under 3 grand.  Full wash / dry in about 36 minutes.   Worth the money, in my opinion.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I believe this combo costs a bit under 3 grand.  Full wash / dry in about 36 minutes.   Worth the money, in my opinion.

Is a little under 3 grand top of the line?
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

In many cases, the features one wants are only available on higher end washers and dryers. For example, front loading washers are more expensive than top loading ones are. Front loading washers are less hard on your clothes, so they could ultimately save you money.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
In many cases, the features one wants are only available on higher end washers and dryers. For example, front loading washers are more expensive than top loading ones are. Front loading washers are less hard on your clothes, so they could ultimately save you money.

Poppy cock. All gimmicks to get you to spend more money. X will make your clothes last 5.67627 years longer. Sure.  ::) ::). Its like with the iphone. They add 1 new feature, which is not even a big deal, and everyone goes out to buy it.
X

Randomum

• Getbig III
Vince can you give me directions to your washer/dryer connect? I don't want to buy a new washer from Best Buy. Thanks.

You are a real connoisseur.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Poppy cock. All gimmicks to get you to spend more money. X will make your clothes last 5.67627 years longer. Sure.  ::) ::). Its like with the iphone. They add 1 new feature, which is not even a big deal, and everyone goes out to buy it.

You could be right. However I am not willing to chance it. Maybe I am fussier about how my clothes look than some other folks are. My washer has a hand wash cycle which I have used to wash cashmere and merino wool sweaters with great success.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
You could be right. However I am not willing to chance it. Maybe I am fussier about how my clothes look than some other folks are. My washer has a hand wash cycle which I have used to wash cashmere and merino wool sweaters with great success.

Yes, but how many of use are wearing cashmere and merino wool sweaters on a daily basis? Ive never wore either of them. Shoot, I do not even know what a merino wool sweater is. If I ever buy a cashmere sweater, Ill just take it to the dry cleaners.
X