Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 226193 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Tuna can with wheels. If I was driving beside such an eyesore, I'd sideswipe it and then throw a banana peel onto the hood.

I bet you would....loser!

Fortress

• Getbig V
I bet you would....loser!

Question: When you arrived at the dealership, had you forgotten your Coke-bottle glasses?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Basically, you bought a used washer and dryer on clearance (which I did about 14 years ago, shortly after I got married). You can do that at department store. I got my washer from Sears (the only issue with the washer was that the temperature setting was backward....cold was hot and hot was cold; no issue with the dryer).

I am all about some Sears scratch and dent. Bought plenty of stuff like washers and dryers and even a stainless steel refrigerator with a dent on the side that was hidden by my wall in the kitchen.

Only fools pay full price for no reason.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Wash your damn jeans, f'n savages.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Wash your damn jeans, f'n savages.
Yup, smelly nasty fuckers. I'm glad none of you are my co workers.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Everyone shall enjoy my musk.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
the Goodrum Voodoo Story

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I am all about some Sears scratch and dent. Bought plenty of stuff like washers and dryers and even a stainless steel refrigerator with a dent on the side that was hidden by my wall in the kitchen.

Only fools pay full price for no reason.

You would think Goodrum would have done this when he worked at Lowes. He could buy a scratch and dent model and combined with his employee discount would get a great deal.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
You would think Goodrum would have done this when he worked at Lowes. He could buy a scratch and dent model and combined with his employee discount would get a great deal.

That's a really good point. Could have got that and then quit.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017

I picture his pay and lunch hour at Lowes was more like this

"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

I was going to get one from Lowes when I was still working there because there was two top of the line front load washer and dryer that was returned.  Its was 1000 for both but I wanted to make sure I had enough money to move back to Greenville.  I'm a cash only person so it makes a huge difference
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!

I was going to get one from Lowes when I was still working there because there was two top of the line front load washer and dryer that was returned.  Its was 1000 for both but I wanted to make sure I had enough money to move back to Greenville.  I'm a cash only person so it makes a huge difference

You should contact Bay for credit advice.  8)
D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
You should contact Bay for credit advice.  8)

Does Vince have credit issues?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You should contact Bay for credit advice.  8)

My credit is great and I do have one Capital One card that I keep for emergencies but I simply like buying everything cash.  I'll finance only when its a wise investment.  

What I've found is that when people have credit cards, they have a false sense of actual wealth and will spend it haphazardly.  Then they can only pay the minimum fees which basically doesn't pay down the interest and keeps them  as indentured servants.  I not a sucka mc that falls for bank gimmicks
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
My credit is great and I do have one Capital One card that I keep for emergencies but I simply like buying everything cash.  I'll finance only when its a wise investment.  

What I've found is that when people have credit cards, they have a false sense of actual wealth and will spend it haphazardly.  Then they can only pay the minimum fees which basically doesn't pay down the interest and keeps them  as indentured servants.  I not a sucka mc that falls for bank gimmicks

Yeah, but if you use the Capital One rewards card  for ONLY what you have the cash for, and pay it on time, you get the rewards.   I have thousands in CC "relief" for whenever I want from doing this.

It's free money.
Y

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."

the irony ...  oh, brother   ::)
K

Fortress

• Getbig V

So what you're saying is, you can't rely on yourself to use your credit card responsibly, and pay it off, say, bi-weekly?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

why would someone buy everything in cash these days? Sounds retarded.

Sounds like you have trouble saving money, but at least you acknowledge this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Yeah, but if you use the Capital One rewards card  for ONLY what you have the cash for, and pay it on time, you get the rewards.   I have thousands in CC "relief" for whenever I want from doing this.

It's free money.

yep

I pay the card off monthly so never pay any interest or fees (my card is with Wells Fargo) and every few years I just cash in the points.  The last time I did this it was a bit over $700

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

Gonna have to call bs. I agree it's best to use cash and smart to avoid credit cards but I must call bs when you say your credit is great. It may be great in the sense you are not in debt but if you do not use credit as you stated, then your score will not be great. It won't be bad but it won't be great. One must use credit to build the score.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV

I was going to get one from Lowes when I was still working there because there was two top of the line front load washer and dryer that was returned.  Its was 1000 for both but I wanted to make sure I had enough money to move back to Greenville.  I'm a cash only person so it makes a huge difference

You're a cash only person who didn't think he had enough money for a $1000 move?

HOW POOR ARE YOU?

Diesel618

• Getbig II
Mr. Goodrum, what is your opinion on binary stock options? How would you recommend getting one's feet wet in the market, and what is the quickest way to make a significant ROI?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Excuse me, please do not question Melvin Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HHP!
X

Qwert II

• Getbig IV

People who've had their credit cards revoked & have bad credit HAVE to pay for everything in cash.

They brag that they're 'cash only' people, but they do it out of necessity.