Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 225429 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads
« Reply #1775 on: May 18, 2018, 06:13:06 PM »
I'm very happy for Vince G. A good farkin' dude. I think he looks great in the pool-side pics (no homo), not everyone is gassed to the gills and shredded. He lives (and loves) the lifestyle, and yes, he even lifts.

I am going to visit Vince G one day, or have him come up to the AOBS weekend in NJ sometime. (I bring DMass with me each year). (Mastorakis).
Lots of legends show up. Had dinner w/ Don Reinhoudt, Dennis Rogers, David Prowse (Darth Vader), Ken Patera, Dave & Laree Draper, Boyer Coe, etc.

SF1900, I'd like him to meet me there one year. Another good dude...

And of course Fortress (would like to see him there), who is actually sort of a legend in the Iron Game. Basile should show up also.

Are you an event planner?  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1776 on: May 18, 2018, 06:38:23 PM »
Basile, how is it stimulating to you to continue these Vince Wars after so many years of conflict between you and Melvin?

You are old, and I think it would be better for your blood pressure, and your overall health, to focus more on healthy and positive activities.
Maybe this is keeping him alive?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1777 on: May 19, 2018, 06:56:42 AM »
Maybe this is keeping him alive?

I still train to get bigger arms. Triceps are the largest and strongest ever which is great for my age.

Who needs to justify why they post on this forum?

Am waiting for a photo tour showing the two vehicles in his driveway.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1778 on: May 19, 2018, 04:45:09 PM »

SF1900, I'd like him to meet me there one year. Another good dude...

Meh, "good dude" might be a stretch. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1779 on: May 19, 2018, 05:07:40 PM »

I still train to get bigger arms. Triceps are the largest and strongest ever which is great for my age.

Who needs to justify why they post on this forum?

Am waiting for a photo tour showing the two vehicles in his driveway.

Pipe down. Your bicep supination machine is worthless.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1780 on: May 19, 2018, 05:38:56 PM »
Home Depot or Lowes?

Depends...may use Sam's Club depending on installation cost.  Don't need a large space but I still have to maintain sales receipts and invoices for my business along with other paperwork,  Still raining so I can't stain the deck but put down some red rubber mulch in between the walkway and deck to keep weeds from growing.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1781 on: May 19, 2018, 06:55:31 PM »
Brutal :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1782 on: May 19, 2018, 08:12:19 PM »
Brutal :o

Yeah...Pwned.  And here I thought owning a person (i.e. slavery) was against the law.   ;)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1783 on: May 20, 2018, 05:44:30 AM »

What a nasty prick you are.  Ignorant as well. At the moment I am keeping it for my personal use.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1784 on: May 20, 2018, 10:02:07 AM »

What a nasty prick you are.  Ignorant as well. At the moment I am keeping it for my personal use.
I've taken all available pics from getbig and am in the process of fabricating my own bicep supination machine. I will patent it and sell it to the local 24hr fitnesses. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1785 on: May 20, 2018, 11:04:37 AM »

Depends...may use Sam's Club depending on installation cost.  Don't need a large space but I still have to maintain sales receipts and invoices for my business along with other paperwork,  Still raining so I can't stain the deck but put down some red rubber mulch in between the walkway and deck to keep weeds from growing.

That ought to smell great in the blazing heat.
:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1786 on: May 20, 2018, 11:26:15 AM »
That ought to smell great in the blazing heat.

I haven't smelled anything but it was the logical thing to put there.   Can't grow shit in the area and I didn't need any water run-off.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1787 on: May 20, 2018, 11:33:37 AM »
Vince Goodrum, if I come over, will you cook me kielbasa?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1788 on: May 20, 2018, 11:34:19 AM »

You keep it for your personal use because everyone else recognized the absolute absurdity of the bicep supination machine.
X

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1789 on: May 20, 2018, 11:40:38 AM »
Meh, "good dude" might be a stretch. ;D

Some of Goodrum's ideas may seem goofy to most of us, but he wouldn't harm a fly, and it seems he doesn't "attack" unless "attacked."

Those are simply my observations since 2006.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1790 on: May 20, 2018, 12:14:07 PM »
You keep it for your personal use because everyone else recognized the absolute absurdity of the bicep supination machine.

SF1900, are you even daring to imply that if you were training in an Australian gym while on your worldly travels and a fat, sweaty 93 year old man who up until now had been lurking in the dark corners of the gym taking uninvited photos of you accompanied by strange erotic grunting as he does so, then shambled up to you offering you the best bicep workout of your life on his secret machine out in the back room and flexed his fat saggy elephant skin arm to validate his claim, you wouldn’t even be just a tiny bit impressed and intrigued??

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1791 on: May 20, 2018, 12:40:46 PM »
SF1900, are you even daring to imply that if you were training in an Australian gym while on your worldly travels and a fat, sweaty 93 year old man who up until now had been lurking in the dark corners of the gym taking uninvited photos of you accompanied by strange erotic grunting as he does so, then shambled up to you offering you the best bicep workout of your life on his secret machine out in the back room and flexed his fat saggy elephant skin arm to validate his claim, you wouldn’t even be just a tiny bit impressed and intrigued??

Okay, you got me! I would be quite impressed by Mr. Basile's biceps and his bicep supination machine.

I emailed Dave Palumbo and asked him if he knew about Vince Basile and his exact response was, "Don't know him very well. Just know who he is."  :D :D I then asked Mr. Palumbo if he knew that Mr. Basile picked his own judges and he responded with, "I don't know all the details."  :D :D
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1792 on: May 20, 2018, 07:11:55 PM »

One would think you live where I live which is the Pacific Northwest. We here are famous for enduring endless rainfall.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1793 on: May 21, 2018, 02:53:00 AM »
Okay, you got me! I would be quite impressed by Mr. Basile's biceps and his bicep supination machine.

I emailed Dave Palumbo and asked him if he knew about Vince Basile and his exact response was, "Don't know him very well. Just know who he is."  :D :D I then asked Mr. Palumbo if he knew that Mr. Basile picked his own judges and he responded with, "I don't know all the details."  :D :D

LMAO

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1794 on: May 21, 2018, 03:09:58 AM »

Very honest opinion, you deserve GB Fair - Play trophy  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1795 on: May 21, 2018, 03:14:31 AM »

Make sure you throw down some weed mat/woven fabric underneath to help with the weeds

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1796 on: May 21, 2018, 07:46:09 AM »
Home is almost done, getting the storage building tommorrow to be placed on the property.   Waiting for good weather for the Honey Gold stain to go on the deck as its now ready.  Video tour is coming soon

Updates Vince??

We need extensive updates via pictorial form.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1797 on: May 21, 2018, 08:13:48 AM »
Updates Vince??

We need extensive updates via pictorial form.

"1"

Rome was not built in a day and I get a feeling the Goodrum Compound will be worth the wait.   ;)  :D  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1798 on: May 21, 2018, 09:30:15 AM »
Rome was not built in a day and I get a feeling the Goodrum Compound will be worth the wait.   ;)  :D  ;D

I appreciate all the little details behind Vince's masterpiece.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1799 on: May 21, 2018, 09:43:52 AM »

this is not acceptable. The biceps suspinator machine (BSM) is an engineering marvel. Also factor in the countless hours Basile has spent caring for it and tweaking every little bolt and nut. Sometimes, a man can have a special relationship to a machine, like Basile has towards the BSM: