Author Topic: All you fools who said Trump was a stooge for Hitlary  (Read 16493 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: All you fools who said Trump was a stooge for Hitlary
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2016, 11:57:47 AM »
Hahahahha.  It's a dead heat.

http://www.qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2363

Yes, a plant.  Ahahahahhaa.

18% undecided.   Thats huge.  about 1/5 of voters hate Hilary and hate Trump. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2016, 01:43:21 PM »
Trump better get in gear.

these battleground polls mean everything - national averages do not.

Florida by 14 for Hilary?   This was a massive trump win in primaries, and we have repub gov and senators...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2016, 03:19:40 PM »
Until his numbers get better,

it comes down to Trump either being incompetent

or tanking on purpose in order to serve some ulterior agenda.

starting to think it could be the latter....hmmm

"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2016, 05:33:06 PM »
18% undecided.   Thats huge.  about 1/5 of voters hate Hilary and hate Trump. 

Conventional wisdom is undecideds break 2 to 1 for the non incumbent.  Here Hillary is the party in power and a known candidate.  Your 5 lines turned out to be shit and the same old stuff Trump has already said, so I guess your pulling punches plant theory is equally junk.  Her coronation bump is over meanwhile terrorism, Brexit, illegals and political correctness keep rolling on.  Your need to bash Trump speaks volumes about how scared you are she will lose.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2016, 05:41:15 PM »
Conventional wisdom is undecideds break 2 to 1 for the non incumbent.  Here Hillary is the party in power and a known candidate.  Your 5 lines turned out to be shit and the same old stuff Trump has already said, so I guess your pulling punches plant theory is equally junk.  Her coronation bump is over meanwhile terrorism, Brexit, illegals and political correctness keep rolling on.  Your need to bash Trump speaks volumes about how scared you are she will lose.

Who cares if 240 is scared that she will lose to Trump? Even if he is, what does this prove? Absolutely nothing. All that matters is who wins.
X

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2016, 05:52:44 PM »
Who cares if 240 is scared that she will lose to Trump? Even if he is, what does this prove? Absolutely nothing. All that matters is who wins.

The fear that infects his posts indicates his lack of contact with reality.  Trump is a plant because he isn't hitting her hard like this.  Then no acknowledgment that he is saying the exact same things.  Unhinged.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2016, 06:22:20 PM »
All I will say is believe the polls.

In the past 12 years, the polls have always been right. No matter what you "feel", the polls are reality.

Look at the UK EU vote.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2016, 06:39:45 PM »
In the past 12 years, the polls have always been right. No matter what you "feel", the polls are reality.

Plus, if ANYONE is going to steal a few states... rig election machines, etc.... it'll be hilary.

She pulled some really shady shit in those early states to beat Bernie.  6 of 6 coin flips going her way?  Come on...

If it's close in any way, the dems will be cheating like a mofo.  They learned a bit from Ohio 2004 ;)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2016, 06:44:38 PM »
Plus, if ANYONE is going to steal a few states... rig election machines, etc.... it'll be hilary.

She pulled some really shady shit in those early states to beat Bernie.  6 of 6 coin flips going her way?  Come on...

If it's close in any way, the dems will be cheating like a mofo.  They learned a bit from Ohio 2004 ;)

Yes. She's very shady.

I don't think it will be close though. I would love to see a 3rd party get involved though. They could steal a lot from both sides and make things interesting.

Fuck. This is seriously the worst presidential election in my entire life.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2016, 06:55:29 PM »

Look at the UK EU vote.

Hahaha, yes, remain was up by 5 points.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2016, 06:56:24 PM »
Hahaha, yes, remain was up by 5 points.

No... They had it 50/50 at the polls.

People "felt" they would remain.... but the polls said otherwise.

Here's a blurb about why the "last" polls were skewed.

They took "unusual measures" with their final polls which "at first glance appear to be designed to push up the scores for Remain", he adds. These included the "fairly arbitrary" decision by ORB to allocate floating voters three-to-one in favour of Remain.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2016, 06:59:59 PM »
I never said for Hillary.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2016, 08:17:58 PM »
No... They had it 50/50 at the polls.

People "felt" they would remain.... but the polls said otherwise.

Here's a blurb about why the "last" polls were skewed.

They took "unusual measures" with their final polls which "at first glance appear to be designed to push up the scores for Remain", he adds. These included the "fairly arbitrary" decision by ORB to allocate floating voters three-to-one in favour of Remain.

No, it was up.  That is why there was such shock.  People didn't want to admit their preference to pollsters and be labeled racists because they were against "multiculturalism".  Same deal with Trump.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2016, 08:26:58 PM »
Romney led obama after the 1st debate.  Then he stepped in 47% shit.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2016, 09:24:18 PM »
No, it was up.  That is why there was such shock.  People didn't want to admit their preference to pollsters and be labeled racists because they were against "multiculturalism".  Same deal with Trump.

That's not what I've been reading.

Although, most of those people don't know what they were voting for either apparently and the next day there was huge buyers remorse.

No one knows what will happen now and that's causing lots of trouble.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2016, 09:27:26 PM »
Romney led obama after the 1st debate.  Then he stepped in 47% shit.

That was his mistake.  Not saying it, but disavowing it.  By the way the polls that had Romney winning and the polls that had Obama winning, they were each correct because of the margin of error.  Polling is worthless as a predictor in answering anything close, but Trump won't be close.  He'll be far ahead.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2016, 09:29:11 PM »
That's not what I've been reading.

Although, most of those people don't know what they were voting for either apparently and the next day there was huge buyers remorse.

No one knows what will happen now and that's causing lots of trouble.

Is that the new narrative being pushed?  They didn't know what they were voting for?  It's a very simple question.  More like liars remorse for the globalist pigs.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2016, 09:43:00 PM »
Is that the new narrative being pushed?  They didn't know what they were voting for?  It's a very simple question.  More like liars remorse for the globalist pigs.
possibly. I suppose everyone could be lying.

I'm just saying what I've seen / read / heard.

After the global economy lost 2 trillion dollars people were not as excited. And again. I read a lot of people didn't realize the impact it would have.

Most people voted on emotion and not based on reality. Leaving a contract isn't as simple as walking away.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2016, 09:45:39 PM »
That was his mistake.  Not saying it, but disavowing it.  By the way the polls that had Romney winning and the polls that had Obama winning, they were each correct because of the margin of error.  Polling is worthless as a predictor in answering anything close, but Trump won't be close.  He'll be far ahead.

okay.  what month will he move far ahead in the polls?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2016, 09:56:34 PM »
okay.  what month will he move far ahead in the polls?

It'll be the same as Reagan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2016, 10:00:22 PM »
It'll be the same as Reagan.

Nope.  Reagan never trailed Carter from May 1980 on.  Carter made a run in aug/sept, but everyone knew, the whole year, that reagan had it.   I was 4 at the time but will never forget. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2016, 10:02:10 PM »
Nope.  Reagan never trailed Carter from May 1980 on.  Carter made a run in aug/sept, but everyone knew, the whole year, that reagan had it.   I was 4 at the time but will never forget. 

Umm, wrong.

October/November   
40%   44%   9%
39%   45%   9%
47%   44%   8%
Actual result
51% 41%

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_polling_for_U.S._Presidential_elections

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2016, 10:16:42 PM »
It's a common myth, no worries.  

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/debunking-a-myth-reagan-was-leading-carter-long-before-that-final-october-debate/

Reagan was never behind Carter in the poll of polls from May of 1980 onwards. Equally, Obama has never been behind Romney in national polls from November of 2011 onwards. Yes, Reagan did have a last minute surge to give him a landslide, thanks to the debates, but he would have won without it. From September on, the 1980 race looks a little like the current gap between the two candidates, but with the roles reversed. Carter was a few points behind, like Romney, but never managed to overtake him when it mattered, and then suddenly lost in a landslide.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2016, 10:21:25 PM »
It's a common myth, no worries.  

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/debunking-a-myth-reagan-was-leading-carter-long-before-that-final-october-debate/

Reagan was never behind Carter in the poll of polls from May of 1980 onwards. Equally, Obama has never been behind Romney in national polls from November of 2011 onwards. Yes, Reagan did have a last minute surge to give him a landslide, thanks to the debates, but he would have won without it. From September on, the 1980 race looks a little like the current gap between the two candidates, but with the roles reversed. Carter was a few points behind, like Romney, but never managed to overtake him when it mattered, and then suddenly lost in a landslide.

Your article cites to no specific data just some chart of unknown origin, mine cites to the Gallup poll.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2016, 10:22:21 PM »
Your article cites to no specific data just some chart of unknown origin, mine cites to the Gallup poll.

mine is RCP
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/debunking-a-myth-reagan-was-leading-carter-long-before-that-final-october-debate/national-rcp-914/

and RCP is ALL the polls.  You're just rolling with one. 

So what month are you predicting Trump overtakes hilary by a wide margin?  Right at the end?