Author Topic: It's Going to Be a Long Summer, Another Police Shooting -  (Read 16207 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: It's Going to Be a Long Summer, Another Police Shooting -
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2016, 06:21:08 PM »
I'd say he was being harassed given the times cited.  Some traffic laws are just retarded.  Insurance should not be required.  It used to not be a requirement at all in some states and you did not have to have insurance to drive on any roads. Car Insurance should be operated if you want YOUR car covered, not someone elses property, thus making it optional.  Perhaps it can also pay for damages to other drivers and their property as well, but leave it optional or an add on to basic insurance that only covers YOUR car.  If someone without insurance hits someone, then the other party should be able to use small claims and a police report to resolve it.  No need for a middleman.   Never understood why people are just fine with how it all operates.  Its shit and government should NOT FORCE YOU to BUY A PRODUCT from the private marketplace, especially when its not needed.

I take it this guy was just trying to get to work and do everyday activities, but got caught in the snowball effect of traffic ticket hell.  The rabbit hole gets deeper, but whats he supposed to do?  Quit driving, lose his job, the same job that its expected to pay for insurance and these traffic fines?

Pathetic. 

Anyways, This guy should be alive today and that cop should go to prison.

New Hampshire doesn't require car insurance. Probably the only state that doesnt mandate it.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2016, 06:42:15 PM »
New Hampshire doesn't require car insurance. Probably the only state that doesnt mandate it.
That state is the closest you can get probably to Live Free, or Die.  That or Vermont.  Both with huge gun ownership, liberal populace, white paradises and less government control.

Both happened to vote for for Bernie by insane margins 70s and 80s as well.  ;)  The last great remaining states it seems. haha

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2016, 06:58:27 PM »
Why you capitalize all words?  ???

Seems to think Book Title Font makes his nonsense more consumable.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2016, 06:59:35 PM »
That state is the closest you can get probably to Live Free, or Die.  That or Vermont.  Both with huge gun ownership, liberal populace, white paradises and less government control.

Both happened to vote for for Bernie by insane margins 70s and 80s as well.  ;)  The last great remaining states it seems. haha

I've been in NH most of my adult life. No income, sales, or short term cap gain tax. Ocean/mountains are close and I'm only about 35 miles from Boston.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2016, 07:01:10 PM »
Exactly.

This seems totally fair and this is how it should be: While New Hampshire does not have a mandatory insurance law, the state does require you to pay for costs of bodily injury or property damage resulting from a car accident you caused. Your driver's license will be suspended until you can show that you can meet the costs of the offending accident.

That way its optional.  If you want insurance for your vehicle, buy that.  If you want insurance for your vehicle AND someone elses if you hit them, buy that.  If you want nothing, do that.

Any other system to me, just does not make any sense at all.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2016, 07:03:15 PM »
Exactly.

This seems totally fair and this is how it should be: While New Hampshire does not have a mandatory insurance law, the state does require you to pay for costs of bodily injury or property damage resulting from a car accident you caused. Your driver's license will be suspended until you can show that you can meet the costs of the offending accident.

That way its optional.  If you want insurance for your vehicle, buy that.  If you want insurance for your vehicle AND someone elses if you hit them, buy that.  If you want nothing, do that.

Any other system to me, just does not make any sense at all.

Although its optional in NH, from what I remember, most people do have car insurance. I guess it makes sense financially.
X

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2016, 07:21:45 PM »
Seems weird that this woman's first reaction to her boyfriend being shot right beside her, is to whip out her phone and start a Facebook livestream, and start chatting away to people following the feed.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2016, 07:34:44 PM »
Seems weird that this woman's first reaction to her boyfriend being shot right beside her, is to whip out her phone and start a Facebook livestream, and start chatting away to people following the feed.

It's the day and age we live in bro.

Most millennials don't even go outside nowadays.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2016, 07:52:10 PM »
It's the day and age we live in bro.

Most millennials don't even go outside nowadays.

Yeah, not weird at all. Her "love" is the dead passenger, but her LIFE is views/likes/validation. Call me cynical, but this is absolutely Generation Dogshit.

FTW.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2016, 08:08:35 PM »
Agree with both of you.

It's just fucking weird to me that the first thing is to stream things.

That said, I think black people, whether right or wrong, believe they need to be videotaping police encounters every time.

To some some extent they seem to be correct.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2016, 08:11:27 PM »
Agree with both of you.

It's just fucking weird to me that the first thing is to stream things.

That said, I think black people, whether right or wrong, believe they need to be videotaping police encounters every time.

To some some extent they seem to be correct.

She didn't even grieve until they took her fucking phone.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2016, 08:13:30 PM »
It's bizarre.   If it was my loved one beside me bleeding to death, I'd be leaning over talking to them, consoling them, trying to comfort them with words, keep them lucid, etc.
Or at least consoling and communicating with my child in the back seat. But this woman barely even blinked at her boyfriend who lay inches away from her bleeding to death. She was just gazing into her phone blabbering away as it was nothing.

Ono a side note, with all the stuff in the news surrounding gays and blacks, CNN'a Don Lemon is getting more airtime than ever before.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2016, 08:16:44 PM »
It's bizarre.   If it was my loved on, I'd be leaning over talking to them, consoling them, trying to keep them lucid.  Or at least consoling my child in the back seat. But this woman barely even blinked at her boyfriend who lay inches away from her bleeding to death. She was just gazing into her phone blabbering away as it was nothing.

Is it really strange, though? For them, anyway?

Their world (social media whores, ya f'n racemongers) is every bit about who they're not presently with.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2016, 08:20:34 PM »
this sure does benefit hilary.

nobody is talking about the FBI hearings or her bullshit way of beating the charges.

By the time "dallas police sniper" story is over, it'll be time for conventions and nobody will care about her email scandal anymore.

where are the CTers saying this is too convenient?   ;)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2016, 08:29:28 PM »
this sure does benefit hilary.

nobody is talking about the FBI hearings or her bullshit way of beating the
Are you saying liberals are stupid  and have a very short attention span?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2016, 08:29:38 PM »

Their world (social media whores, ya f'n racemongers) is every bit about who they're not presently with.

Yup.  And clearly filming anything that goes viral is akin to winning the lottery. Heck, even living victims are benefitting financially from tragedies. (GoFundMe's, comunity donations, etc) .  Im sure there will be a GoFundMe for the guy who was shot, and probably a GoFundMe for his girlfriend, claiming she was traumatized by the event. And or course a GoFundMe for the kid in the back seat, and so on.  Generation Me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2016, 09:30:18 PM »
Are you saying liberals are stupid  and have a very short attention span?

the worst liberals are the ones that vote Clinton, find religion, and throw stones from their own glass houses, even going so far as to deny their Clinton vote.  They scream about integrity while spinning tales.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2016, 09:45:52 PM »

Much truth to this.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2016, 11:18:34 PM »
Patiently awaiting ethnicity of shooters.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2016, 11:52:49 PM »
Patiently awaiting ethnicity of shooters.

White=mentally ill

Black=Thugs

Middle Eastern=terrorists

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2016, 01:16:34 AM »
Oh lawd, hopefully Alizee went and done pick up Lavish from the powleece station.
P

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2016, 01:38:46 AM »
The officer is a piece of shit and deserves life in jail.
x3

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2016, 02:48:29 PM »
The video doesn't show the entire incident. The negro obviously did something that made the officer shoot.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2016, 09:44:18 PM »
The video doesn't show the entire incident. The negro obviously did something that made the officer shoot.

Now they are saying he was pulled over for looking like an armed robbery suspect and that he did not have a permit.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2016, 10:04:19 PM »
Now they are saying he was pulled over for looking like an armed robbery suspect and that he did not have a permit.

Permit was issued in another part of the state - http://www.startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/ .

As far as the armed robbery thing, he looks similar, but the facial hair is different (full beard vs half beard), and the robber looks a decent bit heavier.