Author Topic: It's Going to Be a Long Summer, Another Police Shooting -  (Read 16205 times)

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
Re: It's Going to Be a Long Summer, Another Police Shooting -
« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2016, 10:17:17 PM »
White=mentally ill

Black=Thugs

Middle Eastern=terrorists

True, Very TRUE!!....

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2016, 10:22:28 AM »
Now they are saying he was pulled over for looking like an armed robbery suspect and that he did not have a permit.
Apparently officer called it in while going to pull them over. Still not sure on this one as far as who is at fault but if the officer is coming to the situation thinking this could be the case and tells the possible armed robber not to move and he does.......

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2016, 10:46:20 AM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2016, 10:48:30 AM »
Apparently officer called it in while going to pull them over. Still not sure on this one as far as who is at fault but if the officer is coming to the situation thinking this could be the case and tells the possible armed robber not to move and he does.......

That BOLO was 4 days old.

That isn't an immediate threat.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2016, 11:23:12 AM »
That BOLO was 4 days old.

That isn't an immediate threat.

An Armed Perp, Who Doesn't Want To Get Arrested And Go To Jail, Is Always An Immediate Treat To Any Cop.

So One Less Crips Street Gang Member. No Big Loss.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2016, 12:44:16 PM »
Reported pre and post stop audio -

http://www.kare11.com/news/police-scanner-audio-1/267042738 .

Pulls them over for a suspicious "wide set nose"?

Ouch.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2016, 01:13:08 PM »
Exactly.

This seems totally fair and this is how it should be: While New Hampshire does not have a mandatory insurance law, the state does require you to pay for costs of bodily injury or property damage resulting from a car accident you caused. Your driver's license will be suspended until you can show that you can meet the costs of the offending accident.

That way its optional.  If you want insurance for your vehicle, buy that.  If you want insurance for your vehicle AND someone elses if you hit them, buy that.  If you want nothing, do that.

Any other system to me, just does not make any sense at all.

Hows it work when Joe Bob hits me after running a red light and he works at the 7-11 and can't pay to fix my BMW? His license gets suspended.. and I have to foot the bill for the damages and possibly a hospital bill? Stupid system if you ask me

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2016, 01:18:01 PM »
The officer is a piece of shit and deserves life in jail.

This is whats wrong on a large scale, both ways. People see a video, that contains the aftermath of an incident and conclude the shooting was good or bad without waiting for all the information. THey conclude he had a license to carry because she said he did. They conclude its a bad shooting based on his tone of voice. The stupidity at times like this is overwhelming for logical intelligent people to deal with. I certainly understand why Trump is the front runner   

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2016, 01:48:42 PM »
She didn't even grieve until they took her fucking phone.

she was clearly in shock as was the cop that stood there for a good 2 minutes still pointing his gun at an obviously incapacitated driver instead of making an attempt to issue first aid.

but she did the right thing to record the event. even though it didn't capture the shooting, it showed the state the cop was in and it seems very likely the version of events she gave was an accurate one.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2016, 01:52:36 PM »
she was clearly in shock as was the cop that stood there for a good 2 minutes still pointing his gun at an obviously incapacitated driver instead of making an attempt to issue first aid.

but she did the right thing to record the event. even though it didn't capture the shooting, it showed the state the cop was in and it seems very likely the version of events she gave was an accurate one.

she was probably fearing she may end up getting a few bullets too

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2016, 02:36:15 PM »
she was clearly in shock as the cop ruined her Facebook Livestream

What I'm saying, man.

Troubling.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2016, 03:28:17 PM »
even though it didn't capture the shooting, it showed the state the cop was in and it seems very likely the version of events she gave was an accurate one.

Showed the state the cop was in?  Huh?  It was after the shooting.  I suspect the majority of people are going to be in a heightened state after shooting another human being.  If the cop had been calm and relaxed after the shooting, people would have accused him of being a cold-blooded killer who lacks emotion. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2016, 04:01:07 PM »
Hows it work when Joe Bob hits me after running a red light and he works at the 7-11 and can't pay to fix my BMW? His license gets suspended.. and I have to foot the bill for the damages and possibly a hospital bill? Stupid system if you ask me
No.  He loses his license until the debt is paid and you get an immediate judgement and are entitled to any of his money/property/assets in the amount including wage garnishment until satisfied.  No other system is as fair for all parties.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2016, 04:04:30 PM »
This is whats wrong on a large scale, both ways. People see a video, that contains the aftermath of an incident and conclude the shooting was good or bad without waiting for all the information. THey conclude he had a license to carry because she said he did. They conclude its a bad shooting based on his tone of voice. The stupidity at times like this is overwhelming for logical intelligent people to deal with. I certainly understand why Trump is the front runner   
http://www.startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/

Although the names of gun permit holders are not public under state law, a source confirmed Castile was issued the permit when he lived in Robbinsdale.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2016, 05:28:03 PM »
FUCK The PIGS!!!  >:(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2016, 07:02:05 PM »
FUCK The NIGS!!!  >:(

Quite the 180, bruh, wow.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2016, 07:03:42 PM »
An Armed Perp, Who Doesn't Want To Get Arrested And Go To Jail, Is Always An Immediate Treat To Any Cop.

So One Less Crips Street Gang Member. No Big Loss.

How was he a perp?

By this point I would believe if he was the person in question, they would have made that determination.

Not just said he "fit the description".

A person with no record, and as far as anyone knows even today, had done nothing wrong and is dead.

If that's ok by you, then that's the problem.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2016, 08:09:56 PM »
As I've said before. It's all bullshit...

https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/videos/10154430708181336/

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2016, 08:17:27 PM »
How was he a perp?

By this point I would believe if he was the person in question, they would have made that determination.

A person with no record, and as far as anyone knows even today, had done nothing wrong and is dead.

Are you talking about the man in Minnesota. His "criminal" record shows a number of traffic violations, but no major ones (DUI/DWI, vehicular manslaughter). The most he got was driving without car insurance, if I recall. And, even after all this, he was still able to get a job in a State High School. Hardly a perp.

X

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2016, 08:39:05 PM »
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2016, 08:48:53 PM »
Gotta love Sheriff David Clarke
 8)

2:20-10:30
:

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2016, 09:01:47 PM »
Gotta love Sheriff David Clarke
 8)

2:20-10:30

Yes, ma'am, this guy too. Greg Allen, El Paso Police Chief.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2016, 10:09:11 PM »
How was he a perp?

If He "Fit The Description" Then As Far As The Cops Were Concerned He Could Be The "Perp" They Were Looking For.

What The "Perp" Did Wrong Was Not Obey The Cops. That's Why He Is Dead. He Was Stupid. Death Is The Only Cure For That!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2016, 10:35:20 PM »
If He "Fit The Description" Then As Far As The Cops Were Concerned He Could Be The "Perp" They Were Looking For.

What The "Perp" Did Wrong Was Not Obey The Cops. That's Why He Is Dead. He Was Stupid. Death Is The Only Cure For That!

To be fair, the investigation isn't half over, we don't know all the facts. We have a video that starts well after the actual shots were fired. I'm probably only part of a small handful of people that are willing to wait until are the information is gathered and the investigation complete before I give an opinion   

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2016, 11:14:11 PM »

No. He's a suspect.

In this country you are innocent until proven guilty.

Your desire to paint him as a criminal without due process is troubling.
To be fair, the investigation isn't half over, we don't know all the facts. We have a video that starts well after the actual shots were fired. I'm probably only part of a small handful of people that are willing to wait until are the information is gathered and the investigation complete before I give an opinion   

No. We don't know all of the facts.

You are allowed to form opinions during the course of the investigation though.