Author Topic: OBAMAS ASS-KICKING OF SOUL CRUSHER CONTINUES..approval rating at 51% and 4.8% UE  (Read 6422 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I agree, I didn't say limiting illegal immigration but limiting immigration. The fact is though that illegal immigrants at least first generation aren't coming here for high income jobs. They are coming here for low and middle income jobs. Those same jobs that people in the low to lower middle class need and want.

Say what you want but more labor means lower pay And being for restricting immigration earns you a racist tag.

Anything that smacks of common sense gets you branded racist now. 

James

libtards are useless idiots for the elite

JackScribber

• Getbig III
You really aren't that bright are you? lol

Hey Coach, 'you just don't get it do you' ;)

Nice to see you've final made a small variation on your usual responses when you're (as usual) stumped for something intelligent to say

JackScribber

• Getbig III
Statements like this is why this nation is doomed...we just have too many stupid uninformed people walking around......EVERYONE knows Trump was created by the Republican Party due to their racism against Obama and not wanting to work with him which resulted in the congress doing absolutely nothing....which is why the public hates congress......

Also the birther movement and trying to repeal Obamacare 900 times without success......and the Tea Party being totally intransigent

Haha

Yet it goes 9 miles over your head why Blacks are doomed. Everything to you is just racism or racist. Just like the short little moron dwarf Coach reach for his 2-3 usual responses, you have only one. 'It must be racism'

Change the fucking tune already. Nobody gives a shit about Obama's skin colour apart from racist Blacks. You're obsessed with it. Honestly, change the tune.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama created trump and allowed the US and the world to burn. You, he and all his fans should be put on trains.

66 million americans voted for Obama in 2012.

We're gonna need more trains.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Haha

Yet it goes 9 miles over your head why Blacks are doomed. Everything to you is just racism or racist. Just like the short little moron dwarf Coach reach for his 2-3 usual responses, you have only one. 'It must be racism'

Change the fucking tune already. Nobody gives a shit about Obama's skin colour apart from racist Blacks. You're obsessed with it. Honestly, change the tune.

You can't say that to him. In his words, he never cries racism.  You have to forgive andre.  He had an absentee father figure, pushing him to cling to other black men in his neighborhood. This tendency to admire and be accepted by these other black men are largely responsible for him being the down low brother he is today.  Yet, he still blames the white man

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Haha

Call it what want you want gimmick. It always ends up I'm right in the end. lol

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I agree, I didn't say limiting illegal immigration but limiting immigration. The fact is though that illegal immigrants at least first generation aren't coming here for high income jobs. They are coming here for low and middle income jobs. Those same jobs that people in the low to lower middle class need and want.

Say what you want but more labor means lower pay And being for restricting immigration earns you a racist tag.

Do you think the lower and middle class need those jobs though? I mean, some yes I assume. Construction and the like, but the lettuce pickers and orange sellers... Those are not jobs most "Natives" will accept.

At least it seems so in my experience. Maybe it's just the area I'm in now though of course.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
Call it what want you want gimmick. It always ends up I'm right in the end. lol

You're a short little fat Mexican. You just don't get that do you ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You're a short little fat Mexican. You just don't get that do you ;)

Got it, Junior. You're dismissed.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Do you think the lower and middle class need those jobs though? I mean, some yes I assume. Construction and the like, but the lettuce pickers and orange sellers... Those are not jobs most "Natives" will accept.

At least it seems so in my experience. Maybe it's just the area I'm in now though of course.
Yea they would if the wage that was paid was higher, and it would be if labor wasn't so abundant.

Globalization and tech has not been good to the middle class, one way to address the over supply of labor is to restrict immigration.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Yea they would if the wage that was paid was higher, and it would be if labor wasn't so abundant.

Globalization and tech has not been good to the middle class, one way to address the over supply of labor is to restrict immigration.

Possibly, but then the middle class that we do have couldn't afford some of the product.

They wouldn't be able to afford their own lettuce or what have you.

That isn't the type of job that would then let you buy your own product, such as a car or what have you. (Like people who worked in Detroit for a long time)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Haha

and exactly where did you see in my post any talk of racism???????.....dude...stick to the topic instead of going off on rants....if you want to talk about racism, then say so..don't attribute it to me when there is no post here where I bring it up

iwantmass

• Getbig III
and exactly where did you see in my post any talk of racism???????.....dude...stick to the topic instead of going off on rants....if you want to talk about racism, then say so..don't attribute it to me when there is no post here where I bring it up

You literally cite racism if your post that he quoted

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

with globalization we have so many American companies going overseas to manuafacture high priced, over-priced junk by desperate natives at $2 an hour......does an iphone really need to cost $800???????....when it probably costs Apple maybe $25 per phone with shipping, materials, research and development?..maybe it would cost $35 per phone to manufacture in the U.S. and you could still sell it for $500 and make a tidy profit....

The fact is, Globalization is destroying a lot of industries and is hurting our middle class...I'm not anti-Globalization...I'm just saying thats the way it is from now on....no president can stop it unless we go back to protectionism

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You literally cite racism if your post that he quoted

so you truly don't believe that there was no racism whatsoever against Obama by the Republicans and Tea Party???

iwantmass

• Getbig III
so you truly don't believe that there was no racism whatsoever against Obama by the Republicans and Tea Party???

I'm absolutely certain Obama has experienced racism throughout his tenure. I'm also sure he put his nose in affairs involving blacks, before he knew the facts.  His Harvard professor case particularly comes to mind as a few more instances there is no point referencing.  Do I think the racism he has experienced is the reason he hasn't reached agreement across the aisle, no I don't.  

And I also don't agree with the liberal narrative that trump is racist, as much as I dislike him. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I'm absolutely certain Obama has experienced racism throughout his tenure. I'm also sure he put his nose in affairs involving blacks, before he knew the facts.  His Harvard professor case particularly comes to mind as a few more instances there is no point referencing.  Do I think the racism he has experienced is the reason he hasn't reached agreement across the aisle, no I don't.  

And I also don't agree with the liberal narrative that trump is racist, as much as I dislike him. 

ok, then if you agree that Obama has experienced racism during his tenure (which I commend you on), then you can't keep spouting the narrative that I'm crying wolf....it has definitely been a factor...as for Trump, I do agree that he is definitely not a racist....I wish people would stop saying that...I've followed his career here in NY and I have never seen any indications of that.....however he is an idiot in that he doesn't think things through and doesn't listen to advice....

iwantmass

• Getbig III
ok, then if you agree that Obama has experienced racism during his tenure (which I commend you on), then you can't keep spouting the narrative that I'm crying wolf....it has definitely been a factor...as for Trump, I do agree that he is definitely not a racist....I wish people would stop saying that...I've followed his career here in NY and I have never seen any indications of that.....however he is an idiot in that he doesn't think things through and doesn't listen to advice....

Of course I agree he's experienced racism.  I don't think the racism was so rampant, at the highest level in the Republican party, that is was the driving force/played a significant role in disagreeing with his policy.  I think that was more likely to Republicans being disagreeable assholes, as politicians are known to do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Of course I agree he's experienced racism.  I don't think the racism was so rampant, at the highest level in the Republican party, that is was the driving force/played a significant role in disagreeing with his policy.  I think that was more likely to Republicans being disagreeable assholes, as politicians are known to do

When in doubt - blame racism for obama's failures,.   :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Possibly, but then the middle class that we do have couldn't afford some of the product.

They wouldn't be able to afford their own lettuce or what have you.

That isn't the type of job that would then let you buy your own product, such as a car or what have you. (Like people who worked in Detroit for a long time)

Agreed the market will find equilibrium at some point though. It maybe that there is enough room in the profit margin to absorb that extra pay or It maybe that the labor for those jobs just goes away and is replaced by machines but one thing is for sure the more labor you have the cheaper it is.

The ceiling is where it's more economical to replace humans with machines.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Good posts in this thread, tonymctones.

Tu, you are buying media messages like a true champ.  I'm sure the scammers of this world love you for it, for whatever that's worth.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Good posts in this thread, tonymctones.

Tu, you are buying media messages like a true champ.  I'm sure the scammers of this world love you for it, for whatever that's worth.

I'm just giving my opinion based on what I see on a day to day basis. This has nothing to do with media messages. Whatever you believe them to be.

Feel free to show me where I'm incorrect.

Agreed the market will find equilibrium at some point though. It maybe that there is enough room in the profit margin to absorb that extra pay or It maybe that the labor for those jobs just goes away and is replaced by machines but one thing is for sure the more labor you have the cheaper it is.

In a true capitalist society it would, unfortunately, that's not "exactly" what we have.

I do agree that machines replacing humans will be a much bigger problem in regards to workforce in the future. That said, it will just eliminate the lowest paying jobs again.

People will be needed to repair robots and machines. Just like now, but on a much larger scale.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I think usually it will always be more economical to replace workers with machines....Machines don't get tired, don't call in sick, don't argue with the boss, adn have higher productivity levels.....its starting to happen in fast food now with the new $15 an hour wage...like I said, just wait until our trucks, taxis and limos are all being driven by robots....we will have mass unemployment like you've never seen

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I'm just giving my opinion based on what I see on a day to day basis. This has nothing to do with media messages. Whatever you believe them to be.

Feel free to show me where I'm incorrect.
In a true capitalist society it would, unfortunately, that's not "exactly" what we have.

I do agree that machines replacing humans will be a much bigger problem in regards to workforce in the future. That said, it will just eliminate the lowest paying jobs again.

People will be needed to repair robots and machines. Just like now, but on a much larger scale.

For one thing, you just asked whether lower and middle class people need certain jobs.

Do you expect them to pimp out their wives, instead?