Author Topic: OBAMAS ASS-KICKING OF SOUL CRUSHER CONTINUES..approval rating at 51% and 4.8% UE  (Read 6414 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama STILL destroying his haters....UE STILL at 4.8% which is considered FULL EMPLOYMENT......gas prices STILL LOW and Obama at 51% approval rating..... 8)

He's laughing his way out of office at all the haters who can't comprehend why he's such a great president.......also laughing at the Republican party which destroyed itself with its anti-Obama rhetoric and created Donald Trump.... 8)

Lets make Obama a Getbigger.... 8)
DID YOU SEE THE CHEERS HE GOT IN THE CANADIEN CONGRESS??????......AMAZING

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama is a down low half a fag twink muslim isis sympathizer in transition to a woman and then divorce and bankruptcy court.   ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama is a down low half a fag twink muslim isis sympathizer in transition to a woman and then divorce and bankruptcy court.   ;)

sounds like you've been through all of that already

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
UE still at 4.9%.....Trump is lying when he says economy is in bad shape

Its a ficticious numberthat no one believes but o-twink and you

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Its a ficticious numberthat no one believes but o-twink and you

funny how it was quite believable when Bush was president :o

STRANGE................. ................

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Obama STILL destroying his haters....UE STILL at 4.8% which is considered FULL EMPLOYMENT......gas prices STILL LOW and Obama at 51% approval rating..... 8)

He's laughing his way out of office at all the haters who can't comprehend why he's such a great president.......also laughing at the Republican party which destroyed itself with its anti-Obama rhetoric and created Donald Trump.... 8)

You really aren't that bright are you? lol

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Obama created trump and allowed the US and the world to burn. You, he and all his fans should be put on trains.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama created trump and allowed the US and the world to burn. You, he and all his fans should be put on trains.

Statements like this is why this nation is doomed...we just have too many stupid uninformed people walking around......EVERYONE knows Trump was created by the Republican Party due to their racism against Obama and not wanting to work with him which resulted in the congress doing absolutely nothing....which is why the public hates congress......

Also the birther movement and trying to repeal Obamacare 900 times without success......and the Tea Party being totally intransigent

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You really aren't that bright are you? lol

you ABSOLUTELY MUST be looking in the mirror while typing this

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Does Obama get credit for the hundreds of companies that have filed bankruptcy and thousands of workers laid off as a result of the low oil prices that cause the low gas prices?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Does Obama get credit for the hundreds of companies that have filed bankruptcy and thousands of workers laid off as a result of the low oil prices that cause the low gas prices?

That is a consequence of having cheap gas...which is what everyone wants, right????????....the benefits of cheap gas outweigh the negatives......unfortuna tely oil workers losing their jobs is s negative, but I don't think you or anyone else are thinking about them when you are filling up your car with $2 gas ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
That is a consequence of having cheap gas...which is what everyone wants, right????????....the benefits of cheap gas outweigh the negatives......unfortuna tely oil workers losing their jobs is s negative, but I don't think you or anyone else are thinking about them when you are filling up your car with $2 gas ;)
No cheap gas is a consequence of low oil prices not the other way around. I live in Houston, I can assure you plenty of people in this country are thinking about those laid off workers

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
No cheap gas is a consequence of low oil prices not the other way around. I live in Houston, I can assure you plenty of people in this country are thinking about those laid off workers

I respect your opinion but I honestly don';t think so....all people complain about is not being able to fill up their cars with cheap gas...which was a major hit that Obama took in his first few years...today, people seem really happy with gas prices and I don't think they make the connection that Americans actually lose jobs when gas is really cheap.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Andre - if Obama is kicking my ass w the great economy - why are all the speakewrs at the DNC Convention complaining about min wage, wealth inequality etc? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I respect your opinion but I honestly don';t think so....all people complain about is not being able to fill up their cars with cheap gas...which was a major hit that Obama took in his first few years...today, people seem really happy with gas prices and I don't think they make the connection that Americans actually lose jobs when gas is really cheap.
over 100,000 jobs lost in the oil and gas sector. Those arent minimum wage jobs either but good middle to upper middle class jobs with more to come.

I'm sure if you don't know anyone in the industry you probably don't think about it but a lot of people know those 100,000 + people

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Andre - if Obama is kicking my ass w the great economy - why are all the speakewrs at the DNC Convention complaining about min wage, wealth inequality etc? 

because the Republicans have destroyed the unions and back corporate America which doesn't pay people what they are worth....plus lay off a bunch of people and make one person do three jobs.....

We have to stop just cvaring about profits and start paying men enough to take care of their families.......remember when our fathers made enough so that our mothers didn't have to work?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
because the Republicans have destroyed the unions and back corporate America which doesn't pay people what they are worth....plus lay off a bunch of people and make one person do three jobs.....

We have to stop just cvaring about profits and start paying men enough to take care of their families.......remember when our fathers made enough so that our mothers didn't have to work?

so why hasnt o-done anything about it?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
so why hasnt o-done anything about it?

if he did, he would be accused of being a facist...I remember back when people got paid for 8 hours....you got paid for your lunch hour as wll.nowadays you get paid for 35 hours a week instead of 40....if they changed that, that in itself would make a big difference in people's salaries and take home pay

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Low skilled workers are easily replaced unfortunately and when low skilled workers get paid too much they get replaced by technology that's cheaper than them. The idea for individuals is to be a skilled worker.

You either need to make skilled workers or rebalance the supply and demand in the labor markets.

That would mean restricting immigration to a certain extent but we can't do that bc apparently it's racist

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Low skilled workers are easily replaced unfortunately and when low skilled workers get paid too much they get replaced by technology that's cheaper than them. The idea for individuals is to be a skilled worker.

You either need to make skilled workers or rebalance the supply and demand in the labor markets.

That would mean restricting immigration to a certain extent but we can't do that bc apparently it's racist

Good point about technology...I forgot to mention that.....the good old days when everyone in america was paid what they are worth is over......as you mentioned, technology and mechanization are doing away with alot of jobs...also..GLOBALIZATI ON where people in China and Indonesia are making things for 2 bucks an hour......

you think things are bad now, just wait until they perfect self-driving cars........there will be massive unemployment because the driving industry employs millions who don't even have a high school diploma.....no more chaffeurs, taxi drivers, truck drivers, etc......WOW

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

I don't think that's true. Curbing immigration is fine. We just have to curb ALL immigration. Not just Mexicans and Muslims, but also Asians, Canadians, Europeans and so on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't think that's true. Curbing immigration is fine. We just have to curb ALL immigration. Not just Mexicans and Muslims, but also Asians, Canadians, Europeans and so on.

Why?  Shouldnt we be able to determine who we want here and who we dont?

We have enough unskilled labor.   We need more productive people not going on welfare. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I agree, I didn't say limiting illegal immigration but limiting immigration. The fact is though that illegal immigrants at least first generation aren't coming here for high income jobs. They are coming here for low and middle income jobs. Those same jobs that people in the low to lower middle class need and want.

Say what you want but more labor means lower pay And being for restricting immigration earns you a racist tag.