Author Topic: Cruz taking on Trump in 2020, Booed tonight, "Vote your conscience" No endorsemn  (Read 9951 times)

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
The whole Trump family are a bunch of fuckheads.  They are the epitome of what's wrong with the world today.  Donald and Donald Dumbfuck Jr. must both get spray tanned by the same person, fuckin orange skin..  Their wives, hideous, 10 lbs of war paint on and they're still ugly as fuck.  As far as dipshit making fun of a handicapped reporter, well his daughter Tiffany looks like she's borderline retarded so.....

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
The whole Trump family are a bunch of fuckheads.  They are the epitome of what's wrong with the world today.  Donald and Donald Dumbfuck Jr. must both get spray tanned by the same person, fuckin orange skin..  Their wives, hideous, 10 lbs of war paint on and they're still ugly as fuck.  As far as dipshit making fun of a handicapped reporter, well his daughter Tiffany looks like she's borderline retarded so.....

You're the reason why we need to Make America Great Again.

a

James

They let Cruz destroy what was left of his career.  What's unbelievable that Cruz is such a publicity hound that he couldn't pass up the opportunity to commit career suicide live on air.

I am voting for Trump, but I have no problem with what Cruz said last night.

Trump said Ted's father was involved in the murder of JFK , posted shopped photos of his wife referring to her as ugly, and called Ted a liar for the last 10 months.

So Maybe Cruz finds standing up for his family and being honest more important than what is politically best for him?

He was also told that he would be finished politically if he went against President George Bush in the Medellín v. Texas case, but he did not care and instead did what was right in that situation too, and I respect what he did then, and respect him now.
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2015/11/the-real-reason-gw-bush-hates-ted-cruz

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
They let Cruz destroy what was left of his career.  What's unbelievable that Cruz is such a publicity hound that he couldn't pass up the opportunity to commit career suicide live on air.

nope.  Trump said a million thing this time which should be considered career suicide.  Everything is different in 2016.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
trump is a 911 truther - i do like that about him.
trump said his vp will handle all foreign AND domestic duties - he'll just cut ribbons and "Make america great", whatever that means.  Most powerful VP in history will be Pence.

i guess we'll see what happens.  I really like the libertarian, he's up to 15% in polls now.   He gets in the debate, and hilary/trump may both lose ;)

I think Dick Cheney still holds the record for being the most powerful VP.  When you can shoot a man in the face, not apologize and nothing happens....that's about as untouchable as it gets.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
nope.  Trump said a million thing this time which should be considered career suicide.  Everything is different in 2016.

Trump is one of the most charismatic politicians of our time and can talk himself out of anything.

God Bless Ted Cruz but he isn't even in the same ball park when it comes to that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump is one of the most charismatic politicians of our time and can talk himself out of anything.

God Bless Ted Cruz but he isn't even in the same ball park when it comes to that.

My point is that the party will look back in 2 years....

Trump laughed thru the process, hilary won easily, senate possibly lost...

and they'll realize Cruz/kasich were the only ones who didn't get in line to give trump a handjob.  He's a classless rude fck democrate, and he will give the presidency to hilary.

IF this happens, Cruz is the absolute frontrunner.

Al franken demolishing Trump right now.  Why not hire him for veep, hilary?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
people, you're forgetting -

Cruz has said Trump is a democrat plant, only in the race to get hilary elected.  Therefore he's trying to stop trump beacuse he's trying to stop hilary.

Can't forget that.  Cruz said Trump is a democrat trying to get hilary elected.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Cruz is a baby that didn't get his way so he took his ball and face full of tears and went home. Backlash is 50/50 right now.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Cruz is a baby that didn't get his way so he took his ball and face full of tears and went home. Backlash is 50/50 right now.

x2

:D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
My point is that the party will look back in 2 years....

Trump laughed thru the process, hilary won easily, senate possibly lost...

and they'll realize Cruz/kasich were the only ones who didn't get in line to give trump a handjob.  He's a classless rude fck democrate, and he will give the presidency to hilary.

IF this happens, Cruz is the absolute frontrunner.

Al franken demolishing Trump right now.  Why not hire him for veep, hilary?

So when Trump wins will you admit that you didn't know what you were talking about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So when Trump wins will you admit that you didn't know what you were talking about?

if trump wins the white house, I'll admit I was wrong about him being a dem plant.
If he wins a close and legit race, I'll do the same

If he continues to underperfom at this historic rate and loses by a monster margin, yeah, it'll be obvious.  These unforced errors don't make you a little bit curious?  Copping obama's wife's speech?   Letting Cruz upstage his own veep? 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
republicans at each others necks with no end in sight to the carnage

not sure what happened to true adonis

he's been absent for a while on the trump bandwagon
"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Fat Lard Ass Roger Ailes  Fired from Fox News the network he created for people like coach

Wonder if the new CEO will continue with the Propaganda and  lies that Roger pushed for.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Ailes and Trump can team up for TrumpTV

they'll spend the next decade shitting on President Hilary.

James

Trump approved of Cruz's speech before hand and had his goons in the audience to begin the yells at Cruz at just the right moment, knowing many other trumptard delegates would follow suit, it was all planned, Trump served a dish of shit last night, just like what Obama and other libs do and most of the trumptards ate it up and fell right in line attacking and smearing Cruz. (like most of you on here today did) no different than what libtards do.

Alinsky would be proud of you all.

All idiots, everyone of you on here got played and ate it up.

Some trumptards even verbally assaulted Cruz's wife and father in the audience:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/20/heidi-and-rafael-cruz-rushed-off-floor-as-trump-supporters-become-angry-over-sen-cruzs-non-endorsement/

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Trump approved of Cruz's speech before hand and had his goons in the audience to begin the yells at Cruz at just the right moment, knowing many other trumptard delegates would follow suit, it was all planned, Trump served a dish of shit last night, just like what Obama and other libs do and most of the trumptards ate it up and fell right in line attacking and smearing Cruz. (like most of you on here today did) no different than what libtards do.

Alinsky would be proud of you all.

All idiots, everyone of you on here got played and ate it up.
Some trumptards even verbally assaulted Cruz's wife and father in the audience:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/20/heidi-and-rafael-cruz-rushed-off-floor-as-trump-supporters-become-angry-over-sen-cruzs-non-endorsement/

Cruz deserved to be smeared for contributing to trying to give away the Supreme Court for the next generation.  All this wait til 2020 talk is rubbish.  It is far more likely whoever gets in will get 8.  Some "constitutional conservative" he is.  Also very very dumb gamble.

Of course he should have never started all this by attacking Melania Trump back in Utah.  Cruz started all this.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I think Dick Cheney still holds the record for being the most powerful VP.  When you can shoot a man in the face, not apologize and nothing happens....that's about as untouchable as it gets.

LOL - if I recall correctly the guy who got shot apologized to Cheney

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hahaha, I didn't say I was. I said I might. Truth I wasn't and still haven't made up my mind. I probably won't know until the day I get to the ballot. Stew on that for awhile...like until November. lol

Sounds like a man that lacks any true moral compass.

just decide last minute if the lifetime democrat Trump - who you can't support all year - is the right man to lead the country?

Just kidna winging it, huh?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Sounds like a man that lacks any true moral compass.

just decide last minute if the lifetime democrat Trump - who you can't support all year - is the right man to lead the country?

Just kidna winging it, huh?
And your vote goes to......?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!