Author Topic: Arms - How big do they need to need to be and what lean bw for 6'?  (Read 25849 times)

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
tldr

all I see is text of 'bitch moan bitch moan bitch moan'

You started bitching first? Go back to the misc mong

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
if you're going to make bitch comments about his build you need to prove yourself if you're so much better...
just a typical shit talker on the internet

nothing to see
If it was you wouldn't be spending all your time making 20k posts on getbig when you've been registered here 1/3 as long as me, you'd be too busy with this font of happiness.
i'm here until i get my 19" arms

then i'll get all the honeys

Method101

• Getbig V
just a typical shit talker on the internet

nothing to see i'm here until i get my 19" arms

then i'll get all the honeys
Your lifestyle will lead only to misery and ruin my friend, I hope you will see the light one day when you find a woman who is your equal or even higher than you and you realise you've been wasting your life on these whores up to that point.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
My arms are between 16.5 and 17 inches at 6ft.2 and almost every girl I've been with has said not to get them any bigger. So I think only the odd few women with a muscle fetish want anything more than that and maybe some good abs, in fact anything more puts most women off and this is what I've been told not some getbig theory.

You are full of shit I weigh 252 pounds at 6ft 1 and women tell me that I am big but I have never had a woman tell me that I am too big.

Method101

• Getbig V
You are full of shit I weigh 252 pounds at 6ft 1 and women tell me that I am big but I have never had a woman tell me that I am too big.
Maybe it's because you hang around sleazy skanks or your fat as fuck which you must be at that weight unless your in the IFBB so they don't even realise it's muscle underneath.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Your lifestyle will lead only to misery and ruin my friend, I hope you will see the light one day when you find a woman who is your equal or even higher than you and you realise you've been wasting your life.
let's talk in 10-20 years when i'll be filthy rich sitting at the beach in sosua sipping on rum with a fine 22 year old honey on my chest and you will be divorced trying to make ends meet after that wonderful woman cleaned you out

lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
when they see you, they see a stud

when they see him, they see a beta cuck who goes to the gym and they want to make sure he doesnt step on the gas and stops being a beta cuck

beta cucks are an important source of income for females

Method101

• Getbig V
when they see you, they see a stud

when they see him, they see a beta cuck who goes to the gym and they want to make sure he doesnt step on the gas and stops being a beta cuck

beta cucks are an important source of income for females
I guarantee I can fuck better than you, I've never been with a single woman who I couldn't give multiple body shaking, have to stop because it's too intense etc.. type orgasms too, so hardly a "beta cuck". With your deca dick plus the failing heart and lungs from the juice I doubt you'll be able to smash anyone without keeling over from a heart attack or breathing like a rapist at a schoolyard.

let's talk in 10-20 years when i'll be filthy rich sitting at the beach in sosua sipping on rum with a fine 22 year old honey on my chest and you will be divorced trying to make ends meet after that wonderful woman cleaned you out

lol
Who said anything about getting married? I can agree that marriage is a terrible idea in the current situation, that doesn't mean you can't have lasting meaningful relationships without the marriage or even kids if you don't like that idea.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what is the magic number in that regard?

To get bitches?  you only need abs and hair ....

Now, If you want to get the boys 18 inch arms will do .

WoooSHHHHHHHH

Method101

• Getbig V
To get bitches?  you only need abs and hair + good facial aesthetics....

Now, If you want to get the boys 18 inch arms will do .

WoooSHHHHHHHH
Haha brutal truth but you forgot the part in bold.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I guarantee I can fuck better than you, I've never been with a single woman who I couldn't give multiple body shaking, have to stop because it's too intense etc.. type orgasms too, so hardly a "beta cuck". With your deca dick plus the failing heart and lungs from the juice I doubt you'll be able to smash anyone without keeling over from a heart attack or breathing like a rapist at a schoolyard.
Who said anything about getting married? I can agree that marriage is a terrible idea in the current situation, that doesn't mean you can't have lasting meaningful relationships without the marriage or even kids if you don't like that idea.
WHOAH

i must have really rustled your jimmies :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
alright, seems like mostly small dudes with broken dreams of massive arms in denial in here

time to go to sleep because to grow massive muscles you need a good night rest

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WHOAH

i must have really rustled your jimmies :D

You don't take deca so your all good. :D

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Maybe it's because you hang around sleazy skanks or your fat as fuck which you must be at that weight unless your in the IFBB so they don't even realise it's muscle underneath.

Cruise 1 gram of test e and 100 mg of proviron, blast 1 gram of test, 500mg eq 500mg deca, 300mg tren e
this is me all year round I dont have any fat on me you dumb fuck.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You don't take deca so your all good. :D
just thought it was funny that i made him feel so insecure about his body size that he starts suddenly telling me how good he can fuck etc

lmao so fucking funny

Method101

• Getbig V
alright, seems like mostly small dudes with broken dreams of massive arms in denial in here

time to go to sleep because to grow massive muscles you need a good night rest
I know this conversation has planted a seed deep in your sub-consciousness and eventually it will bare fruit.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
imagine a natural small fella chatting up a honey at the bar

and in comes antonio, fella born with muscle, 220lbs that looks like 250lbs because no big insulina gut

honey drops smally for big fella

the smally drags the honey by the arm and tells her:

I guarantee I can fuck better than him, I've never been with a single woman who I couldn't give multiple body shaking, have to stop because it's too intense etc.. type orgasms too,

awkward silence follows

honey walks off with antonio

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I don't care what anyone says, the Robert burneika video is the pinnacle of life.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
Big (nicely shaped) arms might impress some women but it's pretty low on the list of things that will attract women.

Do
1.  Be good looking
2.  Display obvious wealth
3.  Be over 6 feet tall
4.  Have nice hair
5.  Be relatively lean
6.  Carry a little bit of muscle

Don't
1.  Be ugly
2.  Be poor
3.  Be fat
4.  Be bald
5.  Be short
6.  Be a Chinaman
have mad money and a big cawk

2scared2post

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA

There was dude at my gym that was a mirror image of Francisco, but built! Benched 315 etc

Needless to say he had a new new blonde hot girl with him every other time i saw him there  :D dude was swimming in pussy

usually pretty boys dont bother lifting because they dont have to. But if they do and combine that good face with good body... women will be throwing panties their way

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Kai Greene, Dennis Wolf, Phil Heat, Jay Cutler etc.

You see them pulling tons of fine ass hoes? ask yourself that
Have you ever been to a BB show, where one of these guys guest pose?  They easily can pick some ass for the night.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Have you ever been to a BB show, where one of these guys guest pose?  They easily can pick some ass for the night.
Maybe. But thats more because they are celebs in this weird subculture. Outside that, not so much

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

Absolute Madman 1 month ago
I have watched this several times and it hurts me more each time I watch it.

:-X

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

One day he may