Author Topic: Arms - How big do they need to need to be and what lean bw for 6'?  (Read 25880 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I do wish people would do away with this notion that you can determine a bf% visually. It's just plain retarded.
it's self delusion

gh15 obviously told people what they wanted to hear in order to push his ideology and products

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
[quote author link=topic=614330.msg8550418#msg8550418 date=1470392773]
it's self delusion

gh15 obviously told people what they wanted to hear in order to push his ideology and products
[/quote]

true dat

and he would always say you can't hit sub 5 without gh added into the mix, but he himself put me at sub 5 and I've never used gh, but he did say something to the fact that I've got naturally high igf levels which allows one to get ripped and dry easier, and I believe he wad pushing igf consumption at that time

anyways he's a good dude with a good heart  8)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
true dat

and he would always say you can't hit sub 5 without gh added into the mix, but he himself put me at sub 5 and I've never used gh, but he did say something to the fact that I've got naturally high igf levels which allows one to get ripped and dry easier, and I believe he wad pushing igf consumption at that time

anyways he's a good dude with a good heart  8)

no, he just played you, stupid fuck

:D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Wealth negates every one of the "donts" on the list

Right here. Being jacked, shredded tall etc.. doesn't matter he with the most wealth wins always. If you have both it's even better  :)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
post up a pic then

but ya won't you'll just keep blabbering on

and get down to a dry 6% like I am and then see how much you weigh  ;)

Why would I do any of this ???

While your going for the auschwitz look, I'm 5 beers deep on vacation, heading to a dinner date with a 9/10 blond. My love handles are on full effect with my 19" veiny guns poking out of a nice shirt.

My pictures are on the board, threads have been started on them. Once you find them, also find solace in the fact you're delusional enough to be able to talk yourself into liking the brutal raping I could give you physically.

Hth.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Question for you halo.

When you go to the beach how much care and planning goes into your "peel"?

Do you just haphazardly take your shirt off or do you make sure some honies are looking your way? And is there a pump up before the big reveal?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Question for you halo.

When you go to the beach how much care and planning goes into your "peel"?

Do you just haphazardly take your shirt off or do you make sure some honies are looking your way? And is there a pump up before the big reveal?
i just take my shirt off when i step on the beach, nothing but a peanut

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

You should rethink that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

how's the weight gain coming along chief?

me? well I'm up 2 full kg in 2 days, so if I keep this up I will have added 21 full kg in 21 days

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

me? well I'm up 2 full kg in 2 days, so if I keep this up I will have added 21 full kg in 21 days
new screen name should be 'djpiana181....

Simple Simon

weight going up along with blood pressure no doubt.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
new screen name should be 'djpiana181....

;D Richie Rich is good peoples

weight going up along with blood pressure no doubt.

maybe so but it's gonna be a short bulker/gainer 4 weeks max so it's nothing too outrageous

curious how much I'll gain over these 3-4 weeks? bout 8-10 kg is what I'm shooting for

it's definitely some water gain but I predict half of it will be in the form of steel hard lean muscle tissue  8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
;D Richie Rich is good peoples

maybe so but it's gonna be a short bulker/gainer 4 weeks max so it's nothing too outrageous

curious how much I'll gain over these 3-4 weeks? bout 8-10 kg is what I'm shooting for

it's definitely some water gain but I predict half of it will be in the form of steel hard lean muscle tissue  8)

Unless your regaining muscle you have lost ( which definitely is not the case ), you will gain a few lbs of lean muscle if your lucky..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Unless your regaining muscle you have lost ( which definitely is not the case ), you will gain a few lbs of lean muscle if your lucky..

so if I put on 20 pounds over 3 weeks only a few of if will be lean muscle tissue?

I'm thinking gain that 20 and then maintain and solidify it over the next say 6-8 weeks while cutting the cals and dbol both back a bit

right now I'm blasting 50-60 mg dbol and force feeding then after the 3 weeks 20 pounds cut the cals back to a bit over maintaince and dropping the dbol down to 20-30 mg or maybe switching up to winny

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
so if I put on 20 pounds over 3 weeks only a few of if will be lean muscle tissue?

I'm thinking gain that 20 and then maintain and solidify it over the next say 6-8 weeks while cutting the cals and dbol both back a bit

right now I'm blasting 50-60 mg dbol and force feeding then after the 3 weeks 20 pounds cut the cals back to a bit over maintaince and dropping the dbol down to 20-30 mg or maybe switching up to winny

Impressive drug regimen, who is your prep coach?

Do you absolutely disappear in a "L" tee shirt? (Due to your crazy leans obv)

Simple Simon

dont talk so fucking daft.

falco

• Getbig V
you are not 6' paki.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Impressive drug regimen, who is your prep coach?

Do you absolutely disappear in a "L" tee shirt? (Due to your crazy leans obv)

your mom is my prep coach

dont talk so fucking daft.

how in the hell is that daft? so you are trying to tell me that it's not possible to solidify fast gains  ???

it feels awesome blowing up so damn fast btw  8)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

still fluctuating between 91,5 - 92,2 kg or so

weight is not budging despite forking down 5000kcal of "clean food" down for several weeks

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Big (nicely shaped) arms might impress some women but it's pretty low on the list of things that will attract women.

Do
1.  Be good looking
2.  Display obvious wealth
3.  Be over 6 feet tall
4.  Have nice hair
5.  Be relatively lean
6.  Carry a little bit of muscle

Don't
1.  Be ugly
2.  Be poor
3.  Be fat
4.  Be bald
5.  Be short
6.  Be a Chinaman
still have your own teeth...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

weight is not budging despite forking down 5000kcal of "clean food" down for several weeks

Are you making sure you're trying to rip the bar in half on bench press?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Are you making sure you're trying to rip the bar in half on bench press?
hell no i dont play those ego lifting games

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

your right bout fast food not being cheap so I'm trying go cut down on it

at the shop I buy chicken nuggets and steak strips for my protien and honey nut cerrios for my carbs but they don't provide enough cals for me so I put lots of mayo on the nuggets and strips 100 grams of mayo is over 700 cals and pretty cheap and load in a no name nutella chocolate sauce to the cheerios again cheap extra cals

fuck clean eating its not needed if you train your ass off like I do, still weight training twice a day

constant tension and pump style training is the way to go, heavy weight is not needed, I can't even bench press my bw for 10 and I used all of 15 kg a side for Smith squats today LOL

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

at the shop I buy chicken nuggets and steak strips for my protien and honey nut cerrios for my carbs but they don't provide enough cals for me so I put lots of mayo on the nuggets and strips 100 grams of mayo is over 700 cals and pretty cheap and load in a no name nutella chocolate sauce to the cheerios again cheap extra cals

fuck clean eating its not needed if you train your ass off like I do, still weight training twice a day

constant tension and pump style training is the way to go, heavy weight is not needed, I can't even bench press my bw for 10 and I used all of 15 kg a side for Smith squats today LOL
i eat clean because

1- it's cheap

2- it's healthy

plain and simple

it's sacrifice

i hate every bite i take

but if i spent a lot of money on garbage food i'd be angry with myself

also

you are weak as shit and i would totally FUCK YOU UP IN A FITE

which is real neato, carry on brother 8)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V

That's embarrassing tbh. Esp. considering you weigh the same as women of your height.

Most untrained but naturally athletic people can bench their bw for 10 no prob.

:-\