Author Topic: 2016 Olympia - Kevin Levrones Olympia Stack  (Read 16260 times)

lm

• Getbig II
Re: 2016 Olympia - Kevin Levrones Olympia Stack
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2016, 11:32:05 PM »
It's just common sense.

Kevin was trying to be number 1 for years but never got there. Do you honestly believe he said, I'm a super responder, but I'm just not willing to go over 2g cause that's too risky. Let me drown myself in alcohol instead?

Isn't it more logical that he pushed his body to the limit of what it could handle before calling it quits? This is what they all do. Unfortunately some even push beyond that.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Kevin Levrones Olympa Stack
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2016, 02:29:41 AM »
I know one guy who took top 3 in Nationals on 750mg's per week plus low dose gh.

I know another 2 "brothers" from Detroit who got pro cards on under a gram as well but without the gh.  Genetics mean more than the drugs. 

Guys at this level also have better access to better gear than most of us do. 

You are correct, it is my opinion but your kidding yourself if you think guys like Lee Priest and Dexter who have been in the game for decades are doing the gym rat doses that most of the
internet warriors here claim to do.  Less is more.  Less is more.  Let that sink in and then go and kindly suck a large, hairy cock.

Complete bs! "2 brothers" from Detroit  ::)

Who are these competitors, why don't u share their names?

We can play this all day with the "I know this one person" who took this and that

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2016, 02:33:49 AM »
Prepared to be rained on for being gullible or out of the mix, I support your statements, but the lackless getbiggers will attack you for mentioning the word genetics and low dose, sports filled with guys both amateur and pro who have no genetic right to be there, killing themselves with ius and mgs while genetically gifted others do better with a percentage of what their on.

So u supporting his claim of the elite genetically gifted only taking 750 mg of test with some low doses of GH and placing top 3 at nationals?  ::)

Or his "2 brothers" from Detroit who turned pro? Hahaha

No one is claiming or at least I am not, that pros are using 10 grams a wk, but let's not kid ourselves about some of these super low dosages that some claim on here either

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2016, 02:36:08 AM »
Though there is a point of diminishing returns, more works better than less. Does anyone think Kevin isn't an extremist when it comes to bodybuilding? Does anyone think the thought process goes like this, "700mg works real well, better not push it, it's just a bb show, it's not that important"?

Here we have a guy with a history of depression and alcoholism and he's the type of guy who isn't going to push it? Kevin said he used to pray his organs wouldn't fail from the abuse.

Take a look at Kevin in 92 then compare to circa 97. Let's say Kevin did pretty low doses to turn pro with his amazing response. But to gain that amount of muscle on top of that takes multiplying the gear doses along with an all you can eat gh and insulin buffet. Regardless of genetics. If Kevin manages to look anything like he used to, even within 30lbs of his best, will take much heavier doses than it used to, on account of his age and the amount of time he was away. Though I still doubt he will get on stage. :D

X2

Or how about Ronnie from 2002 to 2003/2004 transformation? Yeah that's low dosages, correct? :D Ronnie, after all has elite genetics, best of the best, or Dexter, who started as a bantam weight bber managed to pack over 230 pounds on a 5'6 frame?

One of the few guys on here that's actually knowledgable

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2016, 02:45:05 AM »
Two things.

1. Kevin will look good and not embarrass himself.  I think he'll crack the top 10 or be on the cusp.

2a. I don't believe he is using or is going to use several grams of gear per week.  I'm sure he'll use between 1-2 grams per week plus some gh.  He
   is a hyper responder and a genetic freak. 

2b. We can debate this til the end of time.  The best guys in the world, the guys who routinely come in the top 6 do not need nor do they use the amounts
of gear most getbiggers think they do.  Get over it. 

THIS

jealousy runs deep amongst many fellas

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2016, 02:48:47 AM »
So u supporting his claim of the elite genetically gifted only taking 750 mg of test with some low doses of GH and placing top 3 at nationals?  ::)

Or his "2 brothers" from Detroit who turned pro? Hahaha

No one is claiming or at least I am not, that pros are using 10 grams a wk, but let's not kid ourselves about some of these super low dosages that some claim on here either

Here is a better question.

Are you saying it is physically impossible for there to be people walking this earth who are drastically better responders to gear than the level you understand by virtue of the experiences you personally (and those around you) have had?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2016, 02:51:55 AM »
Complete bs! "2 brothers" from Detroit  ::)

Who are these competitors, why don't u share their names?

We can play this all day with the "I know this one person" who took this and that

They're solid bros man, how can you call out their bro-ness in this fashion?

They're good to go.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2016, 02:54:16 AM »
Though there is a point of diminishing returns, more works better than less. Does anyone think Kevin isn't an extremist when it comes to bodybuilding? Does anyone think the thought process goes like this, "700mg works real well, better not push it, it's just a bb show, it's not that important"?

Here we have a guy with a history of depression and alcoholism and he's the type of guy who isn't going to push it? Kevin said he used to pray his organs wouldn't fail from the abuse.

Take a look at Kevin in 92 then compare to circa 97. Let's say Kevin did pretty low doses to turn pro with his amazing response. But to gain that amount of muscle on top of that takes multiplying the gear doses along with an all you can eat gh and insulin buffet. Regardless of genetics. If Kevin manages to look anything like he used to, even within 30lbs of his best, will take much heavier doses than it used to, on account of his age and the amount of time he was away. Though I still doubt he will get on stage. :D

according to 15 the best a 5'10" fella can hope for sans gh slin is 220 @ 8% and that's genetically gifted fellas

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2016, 02:54:39 AM »

Are you saying it is physically impossible for there to be people walking this earth who are drastically better responders to gear than the level you understand by virtue of the experiences you personally (and those around you) have had?

heres a better answer

What's considered high dosages and what is considered low top amat and pros?

And do u honestly believe Abrahams claim of taking 750 mg and low GH and placing top 3 nationals or how he knows 2 guys that turned pro under a gram?

A lot of guys might have turned pro on "lesser dosages" but after turning pro a lot of them change drastically, Phil, branch, Kai, Ronnie, flex, etc... Hmmmm just training, huh?

Just think about

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2016, 03:02:10 AM »

Drug response differs but the differences fall within a reasonable range. Fact of the matter is that the top pros use fairly similar dosages across the board... because drug responses do not differ that much. What differs is more the muscle insertions and proportions. You can't do anything about those. Everyone wants the maximum effect from drugs though, so they use what trial and error has shown to be the "sweet spot".

If drug responses differed greatly a doctor could never write a script for any drug.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2016, 03:08:31 AM »
Drug response differs but the differences fall within a reasonable range. Fact of the matter is that the top pros use fairly similar dosages across the board... because drug responses do not differ that much. What differs is more the muscle insertions and proportions. You can't do anything about those. Everyone wants the maximum effect from drugs though, so they use what trial and error has shown to be the "sweet spot".

If drug responses differed greatly a doctor could never write a script for any drug.

so what's the sweet spot for each major drug?

is it 100 mg anadrol and 600 mg deca? this is what most sources claim

and was god right that if you are gonna use over 1 gram of test that you need to add gh into the mix?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2016, 03:22:10 AM »

That's an interesting point - however, isn't it also true that steroid dosages used by bodybuilders are vastly larger than legitimate medical prescriptions? 

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2016, 03:32:02 AM »

you are right overall, but some people are just freaks or do hardly respond at all....goes for all kinds of drugs. I once gave a patient some neuroleptics to ease down a bit, but nothing happened. In the end he needed a dose that could have put an elefant to sleep for a week.
Guys like Flex Wheeler respond enormously to PED....others like Lee Priest much less.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2016, 03:34:37 AM »
you are right overall, but some people are just freaks or do hardly respond at all....goes for all kinds of drugs. I once gave a patient some neuroleptics to ease down a bit, but nothing happened. In the end he needed a dose that could have put an elefant to sleep for a week.
Guys like Flex Wheeler respond enormously to PED....others like Lee Priest much less.

So much so that his kidney fell out  ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2016, 03:51:45 AM »
So much so that his kidney fell out  ;D
No that was them ninjas doing.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2016, 03:52:25 AM »

What the hell  :D Priest is always used as the example of miniscule dosages. Wheeler never claimed such low doses. Why do you say that?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2016, 03:56:18 AM »
That's an interesting point - however, isn't it also true that steroid dosages used by bodybuilders are vastly larger than legitimate medical prescriptions? 

Of course. Today's bodybuilders arrived at their dosages through experimentation. Though GH is used at crazy doses for HIV wasting - up to 18iu which is higher than the most common bb doses. Mostly due to cost I would say.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2016, 04:08:40 AM »
What the hell  :D Priest is always used as the example of miniscule dosages. Wheeler never claimed such low doses. Why do you say that?
just what I mean, Lee didn't need much. Wheeler did. We agree, VB !

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2016, 04:29:49 PM »
heres a better answer

What's considered high dosages and what is considered low top amat and pros?

And do u honestly believe Abrahams claim of taking 750 mg and low GH and placing top 3 nationals or how he knows 2 guys that turned pro under a gram?

A lot of guys might have turned pro on "lesser dosages" but after turning pro a lot of them change drastically, Phil, branch, Kai, Ronnie, flex, etc... Hmmmm just training, huh?

Just think about

My friend who took 2nd as a middleweight in a pro qualifier used 1cc of test suspension or test propionate (can't remember which one) and 1cc of primobolan every other day.  He also used 40mg's of either tbol or anavar daily (can't remember which one was for this particular show, as he used them both at different times.  Plus 2-4 iu's of real gh.  So if you do the math, that averages out to 805mg's per week plus gh.  Guess what else?  His off season usage consisted of only 1-2 amps of testoviron for 1 10-12 week cycle.  So go ahead and pump you ass full of oil and god knows what else and we'll see you on the Olympia stage soon.  OK?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2016, 05:05:03 PM »
Abraham and honest are fucking lieing scrum. I watched kevin leverones youtube videos when he was doing the leverone report he was on an exaggerated trt dose and he wasn't looking very freaky he was probably taking your standard 500 test and gh. Of course he has to blast the hell out of gear to get in Olympia condition don't fucking piss down my back and tell me it's raining you fucking goofs. These guys aren't gods they have great response but they still run a shit load of gear.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2016, 05:38:59 PM »

U are an idiot and it's not even funny anymore haha

So what are thier names stud?

And why do u assume I'm following "the dream" of bbing , I could care less, it's irrelevant to the topic at hand

Plus u haven't answered my question at hand? U think levrone takes "low dosages"?? How about Ronnie from his transformation in 2003/2004? How about flex wheeler? Or branch? Hmmmm they looked a lot different than when they turned pro? Lemme guess it's the creatine, Charles glass methods? Haha

Those guys I've mentioned all have superior genetics according to u, so u think they just took a gram or two to achieve what they got?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2016, 05:42:26 PM »
Abraham and honest are fucking lieing scrum. I watched kevin leverones youtube videos when he was doing the leverone report he was on an exaggerated trt dose and he wasn't looking very freaky he was probably taking your standard 500 test and gh. Of course he has to blast the hell out of gear to get in Olympia condition don't fucking piss down my back and tell me it's raining you fucking goofs. These guys aren't gods they have great response but they still run a shit load of gear.

I'm sure Abraham is going to reply with "some people are just more gifted than u," "u are just jealous," blah blah but he'll tell u guys he knows, but won't name names, that turned pro using this much, haha

He could have gotten away with his bs back when there wasn't much social media but today him and all these idiots are going to be called out

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2016, 08:18:47 PM »
U are an idiot and it's not even funny anymore haha

So what are thier names stud? Not my place to say fruitcake.

And why do u assume I'm following "the dream" of bbing , I could care less, it's irrelevant to the topic at hand  For someone who doesn't care, you sure are being a little bitch about it.

Plus u haven't answered my question at hand? U think levrone takes "low dosages"?? How about Ronnie from his transformation in 2003/2004? How about flex wheeler? Or branch? Hmmmm they looked a lot different than when they turned pro? Lemme guess it's the creatine, Charles glass methods? Haha  Ronnie was 287 in 2003 and 296 in 2004.  Not much of a transformation there.  You must mean from 2002 to 2003.  Simple, Ronnie way overdieted in 2002 because of the close call he had from Jay in 2001.

Those guys I've mentioned all have superior genetics according to u, so u think they just took a gram or two to achieve what they got?  Yes, the upper echelon more than likely take well under 2 grams of gear.  Ronnie may very well have gotten his pro card naturally.  His genetics and his base made his foray into gear all the more drastic.

I'm just trying to help you and Spiro out.  Carry on with sucking each others cox.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2016, 08:30:40 PM »
Abraham G sounds like a pro in the know. Lots of friends and colleagues turning pro and sharing protocols.

Guys used some drugs and didn't even diet, they just ate whatever they wanted. Genetics fellas. One of them considered a calorie restricted diet but thought better of it because the extreme diet was unhealthy for a hobby they weren't really into, just trying to have fun and meet chicks.....

I wonder what era these bro/pros were from because the only Detroit based pros I can think of off the top of my head are Ron Love, Darien Bond, John Simmons, Ken Jackson, Steve Kulco and Shelby Starnes....... No brother combos unless one  of them is related to Linda Murray  :-\

Pros use drugs. They diet. They work out. All of these in abundance.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2016, 08:32:30 PM »
Abraham G sounds like a pro in the know. Lots of friends and colleagues turning pro and sharing protocols.

Guys used some drugs and didn't even diet, they just ate whatever they wanted. Genetics fellas. One of them considered a calorie restricted diet but thought better of it because the extreme diet was unhealthy for a hobby they weren't really into, just trying to have fun and meet chicks.....

I wonder what era these bro/pros were from because the only Detroit based pros I can think of off the top of my head are Ron Love, Darien Bond, John Simmons, Ken Jackson, Steve Kulco and Shelby Starnes....... No brother combos unless one  of them is related to Linda Murray  :-\

Pros use drugs. They diet. They work out. All of these in abundance.

You are much smarter than the two retards above.  Yes, I know what two of these fellows you mentioned took back in the 90's.