Author Topic: Kevin levrone 3 weeks out  (Read 9926 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Kevin levrone 3 weeks out
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2016, 10:21:16 AM »
How can you tell anything from a pic like that? It's just a half naked old man laying in bed. Maybe without panties.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2016, 11:21:36 AM »
Size doesn't mean better. Size doesn't mean quality. If Kev has decent size and is cut and striated with definition, great lines, symmetry and condition, he can destroy those smooth GH elephants and SHOULD. Besides, it's Kevin fucking Levrone we're talking about here, not Orville Burke making a comeback.

Amen to that, well written also. The thing is I don't think he will be symmetrical and crispy (o brother) enough to compensate for his smaller size. Due to his age and being out of the " real anabolic chicken " steroidgame for so long, but mostly due to his age. Age gets anyman. Dont get me wrong I don't find any of the current bbers real interesting to look at. Always followed the mr O with a passion but after 2010 or so everybody looks the same ( insert rant about bodybuilders wanting to growing to fast, peeking to fast, not suffering for conditioning, no intersting/fun caracters etc). Orville Buke you say? Wow thats a long time ago, only seen one update pic after that operation that went wrong. He had those crazy hig and wide lats

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2016, 11:45:37 AM »
How can you tell anything from a pic like that? It's just a half naked old man laying in bed. Maybe without panties.
This. He will look great for a 52 year old past BB legend. But he won't be taking any top 10 checks home from the O.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2016, 11:47:10 AM »

Sounds like you are getting a boner, dont nut on the keyboard.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2016, 07:34:49 PM »
This. He will look great for a 52 year old past BB legend. But he won't be taking any top 10 checks home from the O.

Time will tell bro.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2016, 07:50:19 PM »
Size doesn't mean better. Size doesn't mean quality. If Kev has decent size and is cut and striated with definition, great lines, symmetry and condition, he can destroy those smooth GH elephants and SHOULD. Besides, it's Kevin fucking Levrone we're talking about here, not Orville Burke making a comeback.

Yeah that's true but the judging has been about size for decades

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2016, 07:56:12 PM »

:D

Wouldn't it be great if Kevin pumped up backstage at the O. wearing one of those flashy hooded boxers robes with 'Kevin F**KING Levrone' on the back in spangles!!  And as he walked on to do his solo routine the MC announced him as the same LOL!  Beats the 'Maryland Muscle Machine' IMHO...
T

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2016, 08:45:03 PM »
:D

Wouldn't it be great if Kevin pumped up backstage at the O. wearing one of those flashy hooded boxers robes with 'Kevin F**KING Levrone' on the back in spangles!!  And as he walked on to do his solo routine the MC announced him as the same LOL!  Beats the 'Maryland Muscle Machine' IMHO...

Hell yeah. He should hire me as his marketing guru. Kevin if you're reading this, I can be your new DAN King ;-).