Author Topic: Gary Johnson is a Complete Idiot  (Read 6213 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Gary Johnson is a Complete Idiot
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2016, 01:18:09 PM »
meds, most likely.

we see a lot of these people are sharp fckers, witty and fairly brilliant.  they hit the national spotlight and they Slooow Dooooown in a big way, saying silly shit, speaking slower, and not making those quick mental connections anymore.

Dubya, Palin, Carson are 3 examples - they were fast and clever on the rise, then turned into freakin' slow idiots as they peaked.  IMO, their doc gave them meds to calm them from the national spotlight, and the side effects are obvious.

Just watched some more Johnson videos, and he wasn't quite so out-of-it as in the others.  But he sure got taken hard on the Aleppo question and he will not recover.

In that video above, though, I really can't imagine wtf is wrong with him.  Maybe he was still stunned from it all, or maybe he smoked a blunt, or swallowed a bottle of pills, or whatever.

But he'll never live this down and I hope he learned a lesson.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2016, 01:20:52 PM »
To be fair to him, he was probably scared as hell he'd get nailed again.  Lol, poor guy.  But here's a hint for him: Don't run for president unless you're serious about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2016, 01:23:34 PM »
To be fair to him, he was probably scared as hell he'd get nailed again.  Lol, poor guy.  But here's a hint for him: Don't run for president unless you're serious about it.

YES - think about it - any of these folks could spend 1 hour a day - just reading WIKIPEDIA - and know 99% of what they'll need to know entering office.

What regions are controlled by what groups, what conflicts led to that, and how the money, resources, military and people play into it.

He should be able to speak reasonably well on most major nations of the world, regarding these factors.  All of them should.

We KNOW hilary can.  Trump is scary... "I know more than the generals".... at least Johnson owns what he doesn't know. Trump would have bluffed it better, but bullshitted us as well.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2016, 01:31:52 PM »
No idea what/who is Aleppo, but I bet Gary Johnson doesn't know that Dubai is in India.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2016, 01:34:51 PM »
YES - think about it - any of these folks could spend 1 hour a day - just reading WIKIPEDIA - and know 99% of what they'll need to know entering office.

What regions are controlled by what groups, what conflicts led to that, and how the money, resources, military and people play into it.

He should be able to speak reasonably well on most major nations of the world, regarding these factors.  All of them should.

Exactly.  Takes almost no time to get a basic understanding.  So DO put some time in it and the chance of getting owned diminishes away.  No excuse for him and it serves him right.

We KNOW hilary can.  Trump is scary... "I know more than the generals".... at least Johnson owns what he doesn't know. Trump would have bluffed it better, but bullshitted us as well.

Now we know why the earpiece is one accessory that can't be forgotten, lol.

But seriously, I wonder why this hasn't been pulled on Trump?  Could it be they're waiting until the "right time"?  It could be they haven't wanted to do anything which might lead to someone else getting his place, since they figure he's the one person Hillary can beat.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2016, 03:44:02 PM »
Here's FOX making a mini-show out of it.  Playing along with MSNBC and just kicking the guy's ass.  Man, the media was waiting for this moment to happen and they won't let up on him.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2016, 03:46:25 PM »
No, I don't think he has dementia.  He's just a space-case and he needs to stay the hell away from the WH.  But I think he took care of that.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2016, 11:40:51 AM »

i'll take my chances with the complete idiot over the other 2 scarier than fuck options any day all day.  At this freaking point, I would vote for a random turd shit out by the first idiot to walk by.  There is just no fucking way ur going to get me to goddamned mark a box next to trump fuck twit or Hillary holy shit not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2016, 12:33:22 PM »
i'll take my chances with the complete idiot over the other 2 scarier than fuck options any day all day.  At this freaking point, I would vote for a random turd shit out by the first idiot to walk by.  There is just no fucking way ur going to get me to goddamned mark a box next to trump fuck twit or Hillary holy shit not.

we missed you man.    what's your take on Trump?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2016, 11:24:54 AM »
Meh.  Headline seems a little sensationalized. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2016, 11:26:58 AM »
Meh.  Headline seems a little sensationalized. 

"We do have to inhabit other planets. The future of the human race is space exploration," he told the broadcaster in an interview late Sunday.

Yeah - im all on board if we can blast liberal space cadets into orbit. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2016, 11:30:27 AM »
"We do have to inhabit other planets. The future of the human race is space exploration," he told the broadcaster in an interview late Sunday.

Yeah - im all on board if we can blast liberal space cadets into orbit. 

Ok.  I take it back.  lol.   I thought it said do "not" have to inhabit other planets. 

I am voting for a space cadet for president.  lol   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2016, 11:36:17 AM »
Ok.  I take it back.  lol.   I thought it said do "not" have to inhabit other planets. 

I am voting for a space cadet for president.  lol   :)

Johnson is a stoner.  We have riots, poverty, debt, corruption, and Johnson worried about space exploration and global warming.   He is a huge dissapointmnent

He is a not a libertarian and weld is a left wing joke.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2016, 11:40:07 AM »
Johnson is a stoner.  We have riots, poverty, debt, corruption, and Johnson worried about space exploration and global warming.   He is a huge dissapointmnent

He is a not a libertarian and weld is a left wing joke.     

I wouldn't say he's worrying about.  He was answering a question that was designed to make him look stupid. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2016, 11:41:10 AM »
I wouldn't say he's worrying about.  He was answering a question that was designed to make him look stupid. 

Its all his interviews.  He is a far cry from Harry Browne thats for sure

James

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2016, 11:51:31 AM »