Author Topic: Lay's Limited Edition Flavors (2016)  (Read 17977 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Lay's Limited Edition Flavors (2016)
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2016, 09:51:51 PM »
TA, how do you become a Consumer Product Tester?
If you are really interested PM me.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2016, 09:53:27 PM »
Educate yourself moron.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/h5rdu/my_friend_does_prerelease_product_testing_for/
My friend does pre-release product testing for Nabisco, he just got these in today.

This is your friend?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2016, 09:56:29 PM »
If you are really interested PM me.

Apple Software Product Testing

The good news is that Apple’s software testing program is open to all.

The program is known as the Apple Seed.

Now obviously we are talking about software, so you won’t be getting any physical product. You will be testing pre-release software products on your devices, like the software used in your iPhone.

I am assuming the devices that the software would be tested on would be in ones home, just like you're testing oreo cookies in your home.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2016, 09:58:41 PM »
As far as Nabisco goes, they want real world results and I am not the only one providing them updates and data.  Maybe you oughta educate yourself on Consumer Product Testing.

So, there is no possible way for you to prove that you're testing Boston Creme Oreos for Nabisco?  On what date will you be able to post the pictures?   It will make for an epic cookie owning.   :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2016, 10:00:24 PM »
So, there is no possible way for you to prove that you're testing Boston Creme Oreos for Nabisco?  On what date will you be able to post the pictures?   It will make for an epic cookie owning.   :D
I am not interested in doing so.  I have nothing to gain and EVERYTHING to lose.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2016, 10:02:59 PM »

Now obviously we are talking about software, so you won’t be getting any physical product. You will be testing pre-release software products on your devices, like the software used in your iPhone.

I am assuming the devices that the software would be tested on would be in ones home, just like you're testing oreo cookies in your home.
You keep looking, emailing or showing a company what you can offer in terms of feedback and I am 100 percent sure you could find one that would send you hardware to test that you would probably get to keep afterwards as a bonus. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2016, 10:03:14 PM »
Not allowed to post any pictures, genius.Being in marketing, you should know this about products not yet on the general market.  I guess you are also oblivious to food and cooking blogs and relationships with companies and their respective products.  (I already knew this though about you, being clueless)

Like I said, the stuff you're saying makes no sense.

1) Food companies don't send out test products that won't be released to promotional outlets. They send promotional samples to  promotional outlets  during a promotional period. For food, the promotional period is almost never before the item is available. It's almost always as the item is being rolled out.  Promotional samples would NEVER, EVER, EVER be covered under a non-disclosure agreement.  

2)Food companies don't test their products in the kitchens of the general public. There would not be one, single advantage to having you test them instead of testing them on their own premises. There are multiple disadvantages.

3)On top of you claiming to have a new product, you are also claiming to have new storage tech. There is no way any consumer NDA would limit you from posting pictures,  but not limit you from describing the product or its new features.  ::) Especially since your real name is linked to this account.

I could go on and on, but it was clear that what you were saying was just bullshit anyway.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2016, 10:05:27 PM »
Like I said, the stuff you're saying makes no sense.

1) Food companies don't send out test products that won't be released to promotional outlets. They send promotional samples to  promotional outlets  during a promotional period. For food, the promotional period is almost never before the item is available. It's almost always as the item is being rolled out.  Promotional samples would NEVER, EVER, EVER be covered under a non-disclosure agreement.  

2)Food companies don't test their products in the kitchens of the general public. There would not be one, single advantage to having you test them instead of testing them on their own premises. There are multiple disadvantages.

3)On top of you claiming to have a new product, you are also claiming to have new storage tech. There is no way any consumer NDA would limit you from posting pictures,  but not limit you from describing the product or its new features.  ::) Especially since your real name is linked to this account.

I could go on and on, but it was clear that what you were saying was just bullshit anyway.  ::)
Nearly all food companies do this dumbass.

http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Consumer-Testing

Consumer Testing
Got an opinion? Share it!

We really count on consumer taste buds to develop our flavor products. That includes your taste buds. If you’re interested in joining our testing program, that’s awesome! Read on to see how easy and fun it is.
What’s it like to be a consumer taste tester?

You may be asked to sample a range of foods, snacks and beverages—during tasting sessions in the day or the evening—at our Hunt Valley, Maryland, location or from your home. You’ll be paid, of course. How much depends on the type and duration of the taste test, and you can participate up to four times per year.
How does McCormick consumer testing work?

We pick consumers from our database who meet the demographic requirements for the product we’re testing. If you’re chosen, you’ll receive an email inviting you to answer a few questions about an upcoming test. After you answer them, our system will let you know whether or not you qualify for that test.
When do we test and how often?

We conduct tests Monday–Friday during day and evening hours. You can join the fun up to four times per year, once every three months. Once you participate in a test, you will not be eligible to be called for the next three months.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2016, 10:08:15 PM »

Consumer Testing

We really count on consumer taste buds to develop our flavor products. That includes your taste buds. If you’re interested in joining our testing program, that’s awesome! Read on to see how easy and fun it is.

You may be asked to sample a range of foods, snacks and beverages—during tasting sessions in the day or the evening—at our Hunt Valley, Maryland, location or from your home. You’ll be paid, of course. How much depends on the type and duration of the taste test, and you can participate up to four times per year.

Right from the link you posted:

A TASTING SESSION. They don't send out unreleased products. EVER. There is a company rep there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2016, 10:08:50 PM »

A TASTING SESSION. They don't send out unreleased products.
Did you miss the part

FROM YOUR HOME?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2016, 10:09:45 PM »
Did you miss the part

FROM YOUR HOME?

There is a company rep there!  ::)  Why do you think it gives a time?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2016, 10:11:10 PM »
Did you miss the part

FROM YOUR HOME?

How do you think they would even conduct a taste test if there wasn't a company rep there?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2016, 10:12:12 PM »

There is a company rep there!  ::)  Why do you think it gives a time?

A TASTING SESSION. They don't send out unreleased products. EVER. There is a company rep there.

Consumer Testing

We pick consumers from our database who meet the demographic requirements for the product we’re testing. If you’re chosen, you’ll receive an email inviting you to answer a few questions about an upcoming test. After you answer them, our system will let you know whether or not you qualify for that test.
When do we test and how often?

We conduct tests Monday–Friday during day and evening hours. You can join the fun up to four times per year, once every three months. Once you participate in a test, you will not be eligible to be called for the next three months.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2016, 10:13:04 PM »
Educate yourself moron.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/h5rdu/my_friend_does_prerelease_product_testing_for/
My friend does pre-release product testing for Nabisco, he just got these in today.

And even this link of " your friend"  ::)... A few comments down, there's a link to a tweet from an Oreos distributor who confirms that those cookies were almost to market. So, in other words, exactly what I said.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2016, 10:13:15 PM »
How do you think they would even conduct a taste test if there wasn't a company rep there?
Just. Stop.  :D

You have made yourself look really stupid.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2016, 10:21:39 PM »
Just. Stop.  :D

You have made yourself look really stupid.

Sure.  ::)  We all know you pull out your copypasta wall-of-text when you are making a solid point. it's right here:

You may be asked to sample a range of foods, snacks and beverages—during tasting sessions in the day or the evening—at our Hunt Valley, Maryland, location or from your home.

A tasting session at the Hunt Valley facility or your home. A tasting session at your home. A session. At your home. You can post however many words around it you want, but it's exactly what I said.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2016, 10:23:16 PM »

Sure.  ::)  We all know you pull out your copypasta wall-of-text when you are making a solid point. it's right here:

You may be asked to sample a range of foods, snacks and beverages—during tasting sessions in the day or the evening—at our Hunt Valley, Maryland, location or from your home.

A tasting session at the Hunt Valley facility or your home. A tasting session at your home. A session. At your home. You can post however many words around it you want, but it's exactly what I said.

You ok bro?  :D

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2016, 10:30:15 PM »
You ok bro?  :D

As an insult, this would make more sense if I had just posted a wall of text with 30-point text highlighted in red, like somebody just up the page did. Did you catch the username of who it was?    ;D   There was never any doubt about you bullshitting, just about when you'd pull out the copy-pasta.  I don't know if you've made it through one argument with me yet without resorting to this.  ;)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2016, 10:39:09 PM »

You really don't see the difference between software testing and cookie testing?   :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2016, 10:40:12 PM »
You really don't see the difference between software testing and cookie testing?   :-\
Tell us the difference, wise one. hahahaha

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2016, 10:45:48 PM »
Tell us the difference, wise one. hahahaha

They're exactly alike.  ???  There are so many unforeseen circumstances in which a cookie could crash, that it makes perfect sense to home test them , exactly as you would software. Cookies are known for having a ton of bugs pop up weeks and months after release. I actually have some cookies in the house, but I'm afraid to eat them until I download the latest update.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2016, 10:50:31 PM »
They're exactly alike.  ???  There are so many unforeseen circumstances in which a cookie could crash, that it makes perfect sense to home test them , exactly as you would software. Cookies are known for having a ton of bugs pop up weeks and months after release. I actually have some cookies in the house, but I'm afraid to eat them until I download the latest update.
???

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2016, 11:02:29 PM »
???

I don't think what you're saying makes sense. I think people who might buy into it a little more are people like sf1900 and Marty Champions who don't exercise a lot of critical thinking otherwise.  I do have some questions, though, and you seem to be up, so if you're willing to answer them, I'd love for you to answer them. I promise I can be cordial and respect your NDA. Are you up for it ?

eta I am on a few biz calls with the Japonais  and should be up for another hour. If not tonight, tomorrow's fine.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2016, 11:19:58 PM »
I don't think what you're saying makes sense. I think people who might buy into it a little more are people like sf1900 and Marty Champions who don't exercise a lot of critical thinking otherwise.  I do have some questions, though, and you seem to be up, so if you're willing to answer them, I'd love for you to answer them. I promise I can be cordial and respect your NDA. Are you up for it ?

eta I am on a few biz calls with the Japonais  and should be up for another hour. If not tonight, tomorrow's fine.
I'm okay, thanks though.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2016, 11:33:46 PM »
I'm okay, thanks though.

That's disappointing. Curious that you decide the conversation is over AFTER  I promise to be respectful enough to straighten things out.  ??? I guess it doesn't matter anyway. You have that delicious box of refrigerated  Boston Creme Oreos that will never be available to the general public and I'm sitting here with people wondering if I can even re-bake a bag of potato chips.