Author Topic: Caliber Fitness Solutions - Circa 2003 (Picture)  (Read 15541 times)

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Re: Caliber Fitness Solutions - Circa 2003 (Picture)
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2016, 01:02:13 PM »
Great job Vince

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2016, 01:14:19 PM »
Goodrum, I am proud of you.

:D   ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2016, 01:26:07 PM »
Vince you can still cut a promo.

Of course.  I think everyone should post this response everytime something stupid comes out of Shizzo's mouth
A

Hack Benchers

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2016, 01:27:21 PM »
You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
I dont say this to take a jab at Shizzo but this is one very brutal Rape-owning post :o

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2016, 01:35:59 PM »
wondering where you have been Vince, you're absence was noted, welcome back

this is all I have today

"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2016, 01:37:18 PM »
wondering where you have been Vince, you're absence was noted, welcome back

this is all I have today

I think I made that photoshop  :D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2016, 01:45:03 PM »
I think I made that photoshop  :D

If so great fucking job, punch up getbig on google and all kinds of gifts pop up in the image section

"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2016, 01:50:08 PM »
I dont say this to take a jab at Shizzo but this is one very brutal Rape-owning post :o
Meanwhile Vince's claim to fame is stepping on stage horribly out of shape, being an habitual liar, having DA spit in his face, and his ex having eyes like a flounder.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2016, 01:50:55 PM »
You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
:o

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2016, 01:51:15 PM »
Meanwhile Vince's claim to fame is stepping on stage horribly out of shape, being an habitual liar, having DA spit in his face, and his ex having eyes like a flounder.  :D

the smiley doesnt hide the bile in that post and the hurt hes caused you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2016, 01:53:49 PM »
the smiley doesnt hide the bile in that post and the hurt hes caused you.
Nah, it comes with the territory.  ;D

I do appreciate the time and effort Vince put into his diatribe.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2016, 01:56:33 PM »
Nah, it comes with the territory.  ;D

Did you really experiment with another man and have you been doing it more frequently as a result? 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2016, 01:59:39 PM »
Did you really experiment with another man and have you been doing it more frequently as a result? 
Lol!!! Adam, none of that was true. I never said anything about giving someone a blowjob.

I honestly wouldn't be afraid to admit it, if it were true, but I am neither bi or gay, and I never wrote anything to that effect.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2016, 02:00:51 PM »
Lol!!! Adam, none of that was true. I never said anything about giving someone a blowjob.

I honestly wouldn't be afraid to admit it, if it were true, but I am neither bi or gay, and I never wrote anything to that effect.
Was it just someone using your account then as a joke?

Hack Benchers

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2016, 02:01:25 PM »
Meanwhile Vince's claim to fame is stepping on stage horribly out of shape( But he had the balzzz to do it), being an habitual liar ( I just sit back and enjoy his illusions and dreams) , having DA spit in his face (RIP DA) , and his ex having eyes like a flounder (I like your posts Shizzo but thats not nessesary) :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2016, 02:02:53 PM »
quote author=The True Adonis link=topic=616339.msg8584016#msg8584016 date=1473541251]
[/quote]
how would anyone notice?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2016, 02:06:19 PM »
Nah, it comes with the territory.  ;D

Easy to do while I'm working somewhere other than Walmart like you do.  Besides, I'm doing some research for a bodybuilding company and it will take a while to harvest the results.  In the meantime, I can watch TV and make fun of you
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2016, 02:08:47 PM »
Nobody used my account. Honestly, I still do not know the full story behind what happened. I was not online when the supposed thread was on the G&O. I only logged in later to discover multiple "what happened to Shizzo's dick sucking thread?". To this day, I still do not know if a mod changed the title to a thread I started, or a ubiquitous quote of mine (which mentions nothing of dicks) was in someone else's thread, and they decided to change the thread title.

Chaos admitted to deleting the thread (I never saw it)

All you have to do is look back a few weeks to the spoof thread I made about voting Vince off of Getbig. Not only were the answers flip-flopped, but the questions were all changed to something involving a penis.

It is clear that someone has no problem altering people's posts/thread titles.  :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2016, 02:40:51 PM »
Nobody used my account. Honestly, I still do not know the full story behind what happened. I was not online when the supposed thread was on the G&O. I only logged in later to discover multiple "what happened to Shizzo's dick sucking thread?". To this day, I still do not know if a mod changed the title to a thread I started, or a ubiquitous quote of mine (which mentions nothing of dicks) was in someone else's thread, and they decided to change the thread title.

Chaos admitted to deleting the thread (I never saw it)

All you have to do is look back a few weeks to the spoof thread I made about voting Vince off of Getbig. Not only were the answers flip-flopped, but the questions were all changed to something involving a penis.

It is clear that someone has no problem altering people's posts/thread titles.  :D
drink can do that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2016, 02:58:20 PM »

Easy to do while I'm working somewhere other than Walmart like you do.  Besides, I'm doing some research for a bodybuilding company and it will take a while to harvest the results.  In the meantime, I can watch TV and make fun of you

Serious question:

What is shizzos position at Walmart?
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2016, 03:00:43 PM »
Serious question:

What is shizzos position at Walmart?

All fours normally...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2016, 03:03:52 PM »
You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

Holy shit... That was a hard hit.

Curious to see what Shizzo will counter with.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2016, 03:05:12 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2016, 03:06:40 PM »
Holy shit... That was a hard hit.

Curious to see what Shizzo will counter with.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2016, 03:23:00 PM »

what has Goodrum lied about?