Author Topic: Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt...Too much weed, booze and anger  (Read 26094 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Pretty strange stuff. Could she say "like" anymore than she did?

I'll see your crazy and raise you this. It was actually a bit spooky.

All of the talk about the powers that be. Michael Jackson and Dave Chappell seemed frightened.

Did you guys think I was fucking around about this shit?  It's very real. If there is evil, then there is good. You need to pick a side because there's no fence riding.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Did you guys think I was fucking around about this shit?  It's very real. If there is evil, then there is good. You need to pick a side because there's no fence riding.

So why would one choose to worship lucifer over God? What's the temptation? I suppose it's similar to my infatuation with the mighty Reich.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Doesn't the devil have the hottest pussy?  Yes, yes he does.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Many things to be considered here.

Fortress

• Getbig V
So why would one choose to worship lucifer over God? What's the temptation? I suppose it's similar to my infatuation with the mighty Reich.

Because "god" is the truly evil one. Lucifer stands for strength, freewill and sophistication. Personal responsibility.

God commands submission/obedience and enjoys his "children" suffering.

Of course, it's all symbolism as there isn't actually a god.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
May the term Brangilina be stricken from all public monuments and obelisks. May the name be not spoken as ordered by his royal highness . So it is written , so it shall be done.

Nicely done that man 8)

T