Author Topic: Average IQ in Mexico  (Read 11314 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Average IQ in Mexico
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 02:28:41 AM »
This IQ evaluation cannot be accurate, because everyone is on tequila and beer in Mexico.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2016, 02:28:47 AM »
So you think its harder being a White man in US and Europe than a coloured man? If so you are extremely delusional.

Same thing could be said being a white man living in Asia or South America

It's just western society/culture is the forefront of the world and most everyone would rather live in Europe or US which every modern innovation is from

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2016, 02:33:11 AM »
Same thing could be said being a white man living in Asia or South America

It's just western society/culture is the forefront of the world and most everyone would rather live in Europe or US which every modern innovation is from

For now Western society is the forefront of the world. Still some of the greatest Cities in the world all have a high degree of immigrants and mixed cultures.

I have done business all around the world and i still have to say being a white man makes life so much easier even in Asian Countries. Going to Thailand, India, Dubai, Kenya etc i have found white men get treated very well be it from the women or the men.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2016, 02:47:30 AM »
Guys, please stop responding to this TROLL Supreme Being. He has been outed as a troll by others and now I give you the icing on the cake....

Forget the animal like beating but listen to the disgusting hyenas in the background - i guarantee if those bitchess were anything but not black they would not be reacting that way.

Disgusting low IQ people - worst people ever, really are not on the same mentality level as the rest of the world. Black people are pure disgusting - and stop with the bullshit that these are 'Nig*as' not 'black' people, what percentage are actually hard working black people - probably less than 25% in my opinion.
Ψ

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2016, 07:47:39 AM »
So, the low IQ is the correlation to the brutality and savagery seen there?

The excess violence, flaying of skin etc?
Q

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2016, 07:53:17 AM »
So out of curiosity I decided to google this, and found this map:

Here's the list from highest to lowest:
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

I'm not very surprised about China, Japan, and South Korea being at the top, but India surprised me. Indian people I've been around here in Canada are all generally very hard working and smart. Most of our pre-med and medical programs are filled with Indian and East Asian people.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2016, 08:49:37 AM »
I just booked a trip to Mexico in April. All inclusive & shit.
Riviera Maya, Tulum; the place looks really nice.
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2016, 08:58:12 AM »
I just booked a trip to Mexico in April. All inclusive & shit.
Riviera Maya, Tulum; the place looks really nice.

That is a nice area. The beaches are gorgeous.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2016, 09:13:34 AM »
Read: THE BELL CURVE By Richard J. Herrnstein and Charles Murry.

Had LBJ, with his laughable Great Society program, back in the 1960s, really wanted to solve the social problems and poverty in the USA, he should have required that anyone getting government handouts, would first be required to have their tubes tied, so that they couldn't reproduce. Basically telling the low life: "here's your free money, just don't leave us with any more shit people such as you."

Had such an enlightened policy been instituted back in the 1960s, most of the social problems that we have today wouldn't exist, because those social problems would never have been born, to plague society. Unfortunately, government social programs have encouraged the lowest life forms in society, shit people, to breed like flies, at the expense of useful productive taxpayers. The results are clear. More government handouts, have created more and more social problems, and the births of millions of stupid, ugly children, who are nothing but a burden to society, and who are the destroyers of society, who can't wait to commit their first crimes as children.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2016, 09:45:32 AM »
So, the low IQ is the correlation to the brutality and savagery seen there?

The excess violence, flaying of skin etc?

According to experts, 85 is the sweet point for criminality.
Ψ

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2016, 09:53:26 AM »
According to experts, 85 is the sweet point for criminality.

Lots of crime in the Middle-East and Northern Africa then? According to the chart.
Q

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2016, 12:48:21 PM »
Read: THE BELL CURVE By Richard J. Herrnstein and Charles Murry.

Had LBJ, with his laughable Great Society program, back in the 1960s, really wanted to solve the social problems and poverty in the USA, he should have required that anyone getting government handouts, would first be required to have their tubes tied, so that they couldn't reproduce. Basically telling the low life: "here's your free money, just don't leave us with any more shit people such as you."

Had such an enlightened policy been instituted back in the 1960s, most of the social problems that we have today wouldn't exist, because those social problems would never have been born, to plague society. Unfortunately, government social programs have encouraged the lowest life forms in society, shit people, to breed like flies, at the expense of useful productive taxpayers. The results are clear. More government handouts, have created more and more social problems, and the births of millions of stupid, ugly children, who are nothing but a burden to society, and who are the destroyers of society, who can't wait to commit their first crimes as children.

As for China, Japan, and Korea having the highest IQs, totally bogus. In those societies, IQ testing isn't done until later in a child's school career, after it has been decided what position in life the child will hold. Those that are headed for higher education, have their IQs tested. The rest go to trade school or farming, and are never tested for IQ at all. Most Asians are stupid peasants.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2016, 12:53:20 PM »
Says the guy who believes the earth is flat.  :-\

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2016, 01:48:32 PM »

Imagine that average IQ in many countries in middle east, africa is what would be considered retarded or mildly retarded in white countries.

I know this is a taboo but that's how it is according to these studies on IQ.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2016, 02:13:16 PM »

I'm not very surprised about China, Japan, and South Korea being at the top, but India surprised me. Indian people I've been around here in Canada are all generally very hard working and smart. Most of our pre-med and medical programs are filled with Indian and East Asian people.

Ha! According to the map the avg is 90 where I live. It can't be that high.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2016, 02:15:07 PM »
Imagine that average IQ in many countries in middle east, africa is what would be considered retarded or mildly retarded in white countries.

I know this is a taboo but that's how it is according to these studies on IQ.

Telling the truth is offensive to hypocrites and liars. The fact is Africa will always be a shit hole, because the "people" there are really too stupid to be considered real human beings.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2016, 02:44:44 PM »
Telling the truth is offensive to hypocrites and liars. The fact is Africa will always be a shit hole, because the "people" there are really too stupid to be considered real human beings.

Some of them appear to be like animals...
©

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2016, 03:05:12 PM »

*rote learning

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2016, 03:08:55 PM »
pakis have a deceitful nature

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2016, 03:19:25 PM »
Imagine living in China with a 105+ IQ and still having to dig ditches because the place is crooked as the day is long? IQs are low in many countries because who the hell wants their slaves as smart as the guys pulling the strings? 

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2016, 03:22:50 PM »

Apparently  :D

Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69), Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20). Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation.

http://www.assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2016, 04:07:48 PM »
Apparently  :D

Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69), Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20). Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation.

http://www.assessmentpsychology.com/iqclassifications.htm

HAHAHA!

This is funny

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2016, 04:14:07 PM »

I think the cream of the crop in India gets the fuck out of that country and colonize Western countries. It is a population based study, and there is a lot of poverty and uneducated in India. The smart are incredibly bright; go to any medical school or Ivy League school. However, the poor are not smart or too uneducated to know better.

I am shocked that Canadians are higher than the US. Every Canadian I have met was a complete dipshit.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2016, 05:49:07 PM »
Who takes iq tests, anyway?  I can't think of a single person I definitively know to have taken one.  And for such an oft-mentioned test, you'd think the some standard implementation would have become a household name.

Who was it who said, "everybody wants to be a genius, but don't nobody wanna take no boringass test!'

???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2016, 06:06:04 PM »
Who takes iq tests, anyway?  I can't think of a single person I definitively know to have taken one.  And for such an oft-mentioned test, you'd think the some standard implementation would have become a household name.

Who was it who said, "everybody wants to be a genius, but don't nobody wanna take no boringass test!'

???

There is a household name and standard implementation for determining one's IQ.

Just because you don't know it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  :-\ :-\
X