Author Topic: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This  (Read 46583 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2016, 07:49:12 PM »
Only because they didn't want to get sent back home

You could be right about this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2016, 10:30:15 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2016, 08:21:51 AM »
Still in the bargaining state of depression, I see

a

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2016, 10:31:19 AM »

Like/dislike and comments disabled on Youtube, not surprising.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2016, 10:41:00 AM »

Secondhand smoke... hanging around w Charlie.

James

« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2016, 11:58:43 AM »

I thought these loons said they would leave the country if Trump was elected..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2016, 12:18:10 PM »

This kind of talk is a "threat to our Democracy." 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2016, 12:25:06 PM »
LET 'THE CELEBRITIES' SHOW US THE WAY!!!

Lmfao. Do they really think that?  What's supposed to qualify these people for shit, exactly?  They're known as ACTORS.  Shouldn't that automatically call the seriousness of their words into question, right there?

lol

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2016, 12:35:51 PM »
Actors are just carnies with good teeth
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2016, 12:44:12 PM »
Actors are just carnies with good teeth

The pathetic thing is that they've become our "political analysts" due to the fact no one else can do it without rolling their eyes or laughing.

I think we've found the real purpose of actors.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #112 on: December 15, 2016, 12:55:18 PM »
What a punk move by President Obama.

White House: Trump knew Russia was behind hacks before Election Day
By Brooke Seipel - 12/14/16

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Wednesday that President-elect Donald Trump knew before Election Day that Russia was behind a series of hacks on Democrats during the campaign.

"There’s ample evidence that was known long before the election and in most cases long before October about the Trump campaign and Russia — everything from the Republican nominee himself calling on Russia to hack his opponent," Earnest said. "It might be an indication that he was obviously aware and concluded, based on whatever facts or sources he had available to him, that Russia was involved and their involvement was having a negative impact on his opponent’s campaign."

Earnest added that might have been a reason Trump "was encouraging them to keep doing it," in reference to a speech Trump gave in July in which he asked Russia to reveal to find and publicly disclose emails deleted from Hillary Clinton's private server, a request he later called sarcastic.

Major news outlets widely covered emails stolen from John Podesta, Clinton's campaign manager, during the campaign, as well as intelligence sources who believed Moscow was behind the breach. Last week the CIA released a report saying the hacks were Russian interference interference in the election with the intention of helping elect Trump.

"It was obvious to those who were covering the race that the hack-and-leak strategy that had been operationalized was not being equally applied to the two parties and to the two campaigns," Earnest said Wednesday, the second straight day he addressed Trump's comments on the hacks. "There’s one side that was bearing the brunt of that strategy and another side that was clearly benefiting from it."

On Tuesday, Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid (Nev.) said the hacks were as bad as the Watergate scandal and the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Trump's former campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, told Fox News on Monday night that Trump took the CIA report seriously, but felt many of the calls for an investigation were a political move to delegitimize Trump's win.

"This smells like politics, plain and simple," Conway said. "We in the Trump presidency do not want foreign governments interfering in our elections. That's very clear. We don't want intelligence interfering in our politics. But we also certainly do not want what we have now, which is politics interfering in our intelligence."

Trump also tweeted earlier in the week that "unless you catch hackers in the act, it is very hard to determine who was doing the hacking," suggesting he wasn't sure the CIA report was accurate in placing the blame on Russia.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310475-wh-suggests-trump-knew-russia-was-behind-hacks-before-election

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #113 on: December 15, 2016, 01:29:06 PM »
What a punk move by President Obama.

White House: Trump knew Russia was behind hacks before Election Day
By Brooke Seipel - 12/14/16

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Wednesday that President-elect Donald Trump knew before Election Day that Russia was behind a series of hacks on Democrats during the campaign.

"There’s ample evidence that was known long before the election and in most cases long before October about the Trump campaign and Russia — everything from the Republican nominee himself calling on Russia to hack his opponent," Earnest said. "It might be an indication that he was obviously aware and concluded, based on whatever facts or sources he had available to him, that Russia was involved and their involvement was having a negative impact on his opponent’s campaign."

Earnest added that might have been a reason Trump "was encouraging them to keep doing it," in reference to a speech Trump gave in July in which he asked Russia to reveal to find and publicly disclose emails deleted from Hillary Clinton's private server, a request he later called sarcastic.

Major news outlets widely covered emails stolen from John Podesta, Clinton's campaign manager, during the campaign, as well as intelligence sources who believed Moscow was behind the breach. Last week the CIA released a report saying the hacks were Russian interference interference in the election with the intention of helping elect Trump.

"It was obvious to those who were covering the race that the hack-and-leak strategy that had been operationalized was not being equally applied to the two parties and to the two campaigns," Earnest said Wednesday, the second straight day he addressed Trump's comments on the hacks. "There’s one side that was bearing the brunt of that strategy and another side that was clearly benefiting from it."

On Tuesday, Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid (Nev.) said the hacks were as bad as the Watergate scandal and the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Trump's former campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, told Fox News on Monday night that Trump took the CIA report seriously, but felt many of the calls for an investigation were a political move to delegitimize Trump's win.

"This smells like politics, plain and simple," Conway said. "We in the Trump presidency do not want foreign governments interfering in our elections. That's very clear. We don't want intelligence interfering in our politics. But we also certainly do not want what we have now, which is politics interfering in our intelligence."

Trump also tweeted earlier in the week that "unless you catch hackers in the act, it is very hard to determine who was doing the hacking," suggesting he wasn't sure the CIA report was accurate in placing the blame on Russia.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310475-wh-suggests-trump-knew-russia-was-behind-hacks-before-election

1. Did they (the White House) just now find out about all this? If so, incompetence on their part. If not, what did they do to stop it? Nothing. Did they alert the public? NO.

2. What exactly did Russia do?

3. Didn't my tax dollars pay for Obama, Biden, Ms. Obama to fly around and hold rallies for Hillary?

4. 7 foreign nations hacked into the Clinton Foundation server. Did we see any of those emails? No. Just Podesta's G-mail account and the DNC e-mails that were submitted to Wikileaks.

5. Those DNC e-mails shows the "hacking" of the election process by screwing Bernie Sanders at every possible chance.
a

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2016, 06:42:39 PM »

I just saw this new PSA featuring other celebrities urging Republican electors to vote their conscience.  

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2016, 07:16:33 PM »
Hacked email only mattered because the Dems had so much illegal shit to hide.

If Hillary, podesta, huma, Weiner, Brazile, slick willie, Chelsea, and wasserman-schultz were decent honest people the Wikileaks's hacks wouldn't have mattered

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2016, 08:22:48 AM »
The First Lady steps up war with Trump as she tells Oprah that Americans have no 'hope'
Daily Mail ^ | 12/16/16 | Jennifer Smith
Posted on 12/16/2016, 11:05:05 AM by Enlightened1

Michelle Obama fed her husband's feud with Donald Trump on Friday as she gave a gloomy description of the hopeless climate his election win has created.

The First Lady used her final interview in the White House to tell Oprah Winfrey that a 'grown up' should be in charge of the country.

Looking forward to president-elect Trump's looming inauguration, she said even though hope was lost, it was necessary to move on.

'Now we're feeling what not having hope feels like. Hope is necessary,' she said in her first direct response to the November 9 election result.

Mrs Obama's remarks come within hours of her husband's announcement Russian hackers interfered with the election to help his successor.

Trump, who is yet to accept the DNC hack was orchestrated by one of Putin's agencies, undermined the announcement on Twitter.

In her interview with Oprah, the First Lady said the president needs to be someone 'who can say to you in times of crisis and turmoil: "hey, it's gonna be ok"'.

The one-on-one took place ahead of the first family's departure from The White House to Hawaii where they will enjoy a two-week Christmas break.

It is her final interview in her role as First Lady and will be shown on CBS on December 19 at 8pm.

Mrs Obama's comments come amid growing acrimony between the incumbent president and his successor.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

ha ha ha ha !!!!!! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2016, 08:35:10 AM »
Something is deeply broken at the FBI
Washington Post ^ | December 15, 2016 | John Podesta
Posted on 12/16/2016, 9:02:28 AM by

The more we learn about the Russian plot to sabotage Hillary Clinton’s campaign and elect Donald Trump, and the failure of the FBI to adequately respond, the more shocking it gets.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

ha ha ha ha!!!  You got to be kidding me. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2016, 09:16:32 AM »

The more we learn about the Russian plot to sabotage Hillary Clinton’s campaign and elect Donald Trump, and the failure of the FBI to adequately respond, the more shocking it gets.

ha ha ha ha!!!  You got to be kidding me.  

He even wrote an article...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2016, 11:14:21 AM »

I wish I could take credit for this, but sums it up nicely -

Dear Hollywood celebrities,

You exist for my entertainment. Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes. Others make me laugh. But you all have one thing in common, you only have a place in my world to entertain me. That’s it.

You make your living pretending to be someone else. Playing dress up like a 6 year old. You live in a make believe world in front of a camera. And often when you are away from one too. Your entire existence depends on my patronage.

I’ll crank the organ grinder; you dance.

I don’t really care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your stance matters far less to me than that of my neighbor. You see, you aren’t real. I turn off my TV and you cease to exist in my world. Once I am done with you, I can put you back in your little box until I want you to entertain me again.

I don’t care that you think the BP executives deserve the death penalty. But I bet you looked cute saying it. And you? Really? I’m supposed to care what the director of fluffy tripe made for gullible people thinks about global warming or gun control? Get back into your bubble. I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something blue and shiny.

And I'm also supposed to care that you will leave this great country because Trump has become president? Ha. Please don't forget to close the door behind you. We'd like to reserve your seat for someone who loves this country and really wants to be here.

Make me laugh, or cry. Scare me. But realize that the only words of yours that matter are scripted. I might agree with some of you from time to time, but it doesn’t matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment.

So, shut your pie hole and dance, monkey!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2016, 11:40:42 AM »

Just got around to watching this.

"I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton"

::)

Btw, are any of these people "celebrities" or random people from the street?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2016, 02:12:51 PM »

If by some chance it is proven that Russia and Putin himself helped get Trump elected and the more the CIA confirms this possibility, the worse the FBI will look.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2016, 02:36:55 PM »

???

How's it possible for Russia to do that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2016, 04:13:08 AM »
   General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Hillary Clinton’s holiday party ‘like a wake’
http://pagesix.com ^ | 12/16/2016 | Ian Mohr
Posted on 12/16/2016, 11:47:04 PM by heterosupremacist

Edited on 12/17/2016, 1:42:44 AM by Jim Robinson. [history]
“It was like a wake with a band,” quipped one guest who was at the Plaza on Thursday for Hillary Clinton’s holiday party to thank top-tier donors, VIP boosters and campaign advisers.

The source said, “It was a little bit of group therapy and a lot of love” among the losing Democratic rainmakers.

(Excerpt) Read more at pagesix.com ...