Author Topic: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This  (Read 46557 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Liberal Meltdowns - I've Never Seen Libs Melt Down Like This
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2016, 05:07:11 AM »
Skip to comments.

Celebrities Attack Trump Over Violence In Aleppo
breitbart.com ^ | 16 Dec 2016
Posted on 12/17/2016, 6:57:44 AM by Helicondelta

Leading the charge to tie Trump to Assad’s atrocities in Syria, Spotlight actor Mark Ruffalo tweeted a Huffington Post article: “As He Slaughters Civilians In Aleppo, Bashar Assad Prepares To Make Nice With Donald Trump.”

Actress Laura Benanti bashed Trump for tweeting “while we watch a genocide unfold before our eyes.”

Earlier this week, actor and comedian Michael Ian Black said it was Trump’s “buddies” who were behind the violence in Syria.

Pop singer James McVey ignored Obama’s role in the Syrian calamity and instead ripped Trump: "This is a tragedy for humanity. Instead we report Kanye West meeting Trump. Why is it only after brexit and election that we start talking?"

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2016, 07:19:35 AM »
No one is making the accusation that the actual voting was compromised, and Russia certainly didn't affect the mainstream media which was completely in the bag for Hillary.

Did Putin and Co. get to Comey and get him to say that the FBI found new evidence regarding Hillary's emails? That's far fetched to say the least.

So, what's left? Wikileaks, and, they're contending Podesta's emails were the result of a leak not a hack.

Meanwhile, the public has been given zero evidence from the agencies to support the claim. Obama just got owned in Syria by Russia and also by the American public who voted out his preferred candidate. So, he's not an unbiased observer.

The whole deal is shady and makes an informed person even more suspicious of the media and the government.

It is nothing more than an attempt to make the Trump Presidency illegitimate. Social media is ripe with "fake news" Headline says one thing then read the story and it discredits the headline, and most people only read the headline and go on a posting spree. The American public has become so lazy, they will not even look for any actual evidence. Then when you  point out their fallacy, they get upset and call you every name in the book.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2016, 09:20:28 AM »
"Fake News" was NEVER an issue with the media until November 9th onward...

the same media who was reporting accurate news and polls throughout the election cycle.

I'd do jail time to punch Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Crying Moderator lady, that MSNBC mandyke, etc., in the face

EDIT:

a

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2016, 11:44:47 AM »
"Fake News" was NEVER an issue with the media until November 9th onward...

the same media who was reporting accurate news and polls throughout the election cycle.

I'd do jail time to punch Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Crying Moderator lady, that MSNBC mandyke, etc., in the face

EDIT:

CNN still has Hillary up by 12 points....

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2016, 12:17:34 PM »
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2016, 10:22:12 AM »
   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Dear America, Why Did You Let Us Down?
NYSlimes ^ | 12/16/16 | Lisa Pryor
Posted on 12/18/2016, 10:33:03 AM by madprof98

In Australia, and around the world, we have been living this presidential transition with you. We watched the debates on our lunch breaks, we scrolled through news on our phones as the voting results were announced, in the warm light of a spring day.

Since the election I have cried many times, in the shower, in the car, as the conventions that define liberal Western democracy are stripped away by Donald J. Trump, with every distressful appointment, each impulsive outburst. I have embarrassment of grief for a government that is not mine and for a country that does not belong to me. It feels as if we’re mourning the death of an idea called America.

Visiting America itself gave us the sensation of having stepped into the television, into something bigger and better. For a time when I was a teenager my father worked in the coal industry in West Virginia. He would return with stories about new things we could not imagine, like cable television with 50 stations. Packed in his suitcase were running shoes for us, in styles that had not arrived here yet. That was more than 20 years ago.

For all the intractable problems in our region, there is a sense of forward movement. When we visit America now, it feels like the opposite, like decay. Roads, airports, an economy, perhaps even a society, falling to pieces. We are left in awe by the extreme poverty as well as the extreme wealth. And maybe it is because of your poetry about yourself that the turning current has been harder for Americans themselves to see.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 19, 2016, 04:41:47 AM »
Michael Moore Appeals to GOP Electors: Go Rogue and I Will Pay Your State Fine
ABC News ^ | Dec 19, 2016 | David Caplan
Posted on 12/19/2016, 7:18:55 AM by detective

Filmmaker and author Michael Moore has made an offer to Republican members of the Electoral College: If an elector does not vote for Donald Trump -- which would constitute a violation of their pledge -- and their state is one that imposes a fine for such a violation, Moore will pay it.

In an open letter Sunday addressed to Republican electors on his Facebook page, Moore wrote, "Some states have made it 'illegal' for you to vote any other way than for Trump. If you don't vote for him, your state will fine you ... So here's my offer to you: I obviously can't and won't give you money to vote tomorrow, but if you do vote your conscience and you are punished for it, I will personally step up pay your fine which is my legal right to do."

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2016, 06:47:34 AM »

Filmmaker and author Michael Moore has made an offer to Republican members of the Electoral College: If an elector does not vote for Donald Trump -- which would constitute a violation of their pledge -- and their state is one that imposes a fine for such a violation, Moore will pay it.

In an open letter Sunday addressed to Republican electors on his Facebook page, Moore wrote, "Some states have made it 'illegal' for you to vote any other way than for Trump. If you don't vote for him, your state will fine you ... So here's my offer to you: I obviously can't and won't give you money to vote tomorrow, but if you do vote your conscience and you are punished for it, I will personally step up pay your fine which is my legal right to do."

Sounds like bribery\tampering, perhaps some law enforcement agency should be kicking in his door and dragging his fat ass out in hand cuffs
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2016, 07:15:00 AM »

Michael Moore said the same day Trump is sworn into office there will be "bill after bill after bill of suffering being issued out"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #135 on: December 19, 2016, 07:31:06 AM »
Sounds like bribery\tampering, perhaps some law enforcement agency should be kicking in his door and dragging his fat ass out in hand cuffs

It really does.  I know offering anything for a regular vote is illegal, so not sure how this can't be.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2016, 07:39:58 AM »
This was pretty awesome:

Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2016, 07:40:55 AM »

Relax, even if 38 electors go against Trump which will never happen, it would go to the House of Representatives which is GOP controlled.   At least people are learning about our electoral process
A

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #139 on: December 19, 2016, 07:58:36 AM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #140 on: December 19, 2016, 08:02:20 AM »

Relax, even if 38 electors go against Trump which will never happen, it would go to the House of Representatives which is GOP controlled.   At least people are learning about our electoral process

I think that the strategy is to make "He Wasn't Elected; He Was Appointed" a talking point going forward.
K

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #141 on: December 19, 2016, 08:05:04 AM »
a

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 19, 2016, 08:08:17 AM »

Some GetBigger once had a signature "Desperation is a stinky cologne."
K

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2016, 08:50:06 AM »
I think that the strategy is to make "He Wasn't Elected; He Was Appointed" a talking point going forward.

I hate this crap. Trump won a  clear victory based on how we elect a President.

I expected this and remember Trump himself, before the election , loudly declaring:
" I'll only accept the election result if I win. If I don't win ,it's fixed"

EVERY one should take a deep breath and focus on how great a country and governing system the USA is.
It's disgraceful to only respect the result, when it goes your way.

Yes, I voted for Hillary, but I respect Trump's victory and understand why she lost.
If things were reversed and Trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college, I suspect we'd see even more chaos.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 19, 2016, 11:49:29 AM »
Poll: Dems more likely to unfriend people due to political posts
The Hill ^ | December 19, 2016 | By Joe Concha
Posted on 12/19/2016, 1:54:25 PM by Brad from Tennessee

Democratic voters are almost three times as likely to have "blocked, unfriended, or stopped following someone on social media" after Donald Trump's victory, according to a study released Monday.

The non-partisan Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI ) found 24 percent of Democrats disassociated themselves from people on social media because of a political postings, while only nine percent of both Republicans and independents report doing the same to those in social media circles.

When breaking down categories further using conservative and liberal characterizations, liberals say they eliminated someone from their social media circle due to what they shared online 28 percent to 8 percent of conservatives.

For self-described moderates, 11 percent say they blocked, unfriended or unfollowed someone due to what they posted online. . .

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #145 on: December 19, 2016, 12:12:12 PM »
Some GetBigger once had a signature "Desperation is a stinky cologne."

Me.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 19, 2016, 12:35:27 PM »
Me.

Thank you, sir.  It is one of many GB-isms I use in daily discourse.
K

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #148 on: December 20, 2016, 07:53:52 AM »
a

Yamcha