Author Topic: tbombz is now Catholic  (Read 31359 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: tbombz is now Catholic
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2016, 07:27:53 PM »
I have never encountered a single one.  The only reason anyone would say that is if they are ignorant or willfully stupid.  Now, you are just being willfully stupid as I have educated on the matter yet you still choose to believe something so absurd, you would be laughed out of any single church in the world.

That's great TA.....you're just too smart for me.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2016, 07:30:04 PM »
I would just like to grasp the theology you embrace. Could you name some theologians or authors or books or anything that may point to the ideas your church subscribes to?

I have a lengthy post history which is readily available; plus, I don't know you and given history and this board I don't yet trust you.

No offense intended.

LifeCoach

« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2016, 07:31:22 PM »
I have a lengthy post history which is readily available; plus, I don't know you and given history and this board I don't yet trust you.

No offense intended.
None taken. I'm not trying to get personal, I sincerely would like to read some material that would reflect what your church believes.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2016, 07:35:53 PM »
None taken. I'm not trying to get personal, I sincerely would like to read some material that would reflect what your church believes.

Sorry LifeCoach, but I instantly sniffed RatedXXX/Broseph/Big Flat Bench/the organization/Juruth at work here.

All have had super brief account histories and all were very interested in me.  You're starting out exactly the same....sugary sweet before exposure, explosion and banning.

Don't know this is the case, but I'm instantly prepared.  So forgive my hesitation.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2016, 07:37:12 PM »
That's great TA.....you're just too smart for me.
Smart? This is something children should know.  Why do you not believe it still?  

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2016, 08:02:14 PM »
people probably didn't know that dubai was in india

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2016, 08:06:18 PM »
people probably didn't know that dubai was in india
hahahah Yes!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2016, 10:28:19 PM »
It's not my fault you're too ignorant to understand.  Go ask your parents.   If, that is, you can even locate them.  ;D

You are ignorant AND uncouth...
Ψ

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2016, 02:08:37 AM »
I am more amazed that many Getbiggers thought Catholicism was not Christianity.  What did they think it was?  ???

Crazy stuff.

From what I know, some Protestant Christians don't consider Catholics to be true Christians due to some Catholic practices which they consider to be un-Christian (such as the veneration of saints and aspects of idolatry). It's a minority opinion though.
You have something similar in Islam too. To most, Sunni and Shia are both Muslim but to the more hardliner Sunni's, Shia (and several other sects) are regarded as kafir (non-Muslim) and are often the target for terrorist attacks.  

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2016, 02:21:06 AM »
despite tbombz' challenges in life, he still has his old steady job at the dildo factory:

Big McLargeHuge

• Getbig II
  • I Like It When You Call Me Bog Poopie
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2016, 02:38:29 AM »
despite tbombz' challenges in life, he still has his old steady job at the dildo factory:

A face only a desperate gay lover could love..

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2016, 05:19:07 AM »
How did you not know that Catholics are Christians and yet you claim to be knowledgeable in religion.  Its just pathetic really.
Because they are not. Very, very obvious just by looking at them. You don't need Man of Steel's help to understand that..... Basic stuff here.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2016, 05:58:56 AM »

Dream factory

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2016, 06:01:56 AM »
I am more amazed that many Getbiggers thought Catholicism was not Christianity.  What did they think it was?  ???

Crazy stuff.

And that it is the only Apostolic Church.

I once dated a beautiful girl who was an Evangelical Christian.

She told me that the problem with the Catholic Church was that they did not have Jesus.

I told her to read the Nicene Creed.  Her whole world was shattered, when I explained to her that this is said at every Mass.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2016, 11:00:03 AM »
x
This one will be hard to explain at confession.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2016, 11:41:37 AM »
Because they are not. Very, very obvious just by looking at them. You don't need Man of Steel's help to understand that..... Basic stuff here.
???

Fandangle

« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2016, 12:03:28 PM »
Hmmmm....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2016, 01:37:02 PM »
From what I know, some Protestant Christians don't consider Catholics to be true Christians due to some Catholic practices which they consider to be un-Christian (such as the veneration of saints and aspects of idolatry). It's a minority opinion though.
You have something similar in Islam too. To most, Sunni and Shia are both Muslim but to the more hardliner Sunni's, Shia (and several other sects) are regarded as kafir (non-Muslim) and are often the target for terrorist attacks.  

Sounds just like the Sunni and Shia that doesnt consider eachother true :D

Still doesnt regard either of them any less muslim.

Or in the Protestant and Catholics case, any less christian, regardless of what they think of eachother.
Q

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2016, 09:08:21 PM »
Sounds just like the Sunni and Shia that doesnt consider eachother true :D

Still doesnt regard either of them any less muslim.

Or in the Protestant and Catholics case, any less christian, regardless of what they think of eachother.

I grasp the connection you're attempting to make, but Catholics are not Christians and Christians are not Catholics.

I won't get into specifics because I have previously and those posts are available and two because the vast majority of the board are God haters.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2016, 09:45:04 PM »
I grasp the connection you're attempting to make, but Catholics are not Christians and Christians are not Catholics.

I won't get into specifics because I have previously and those posts are available and two because the vast majority of the board are God haters.
Its got nothing to do with hating or liking god.  You are not entitled to make up history on the fly.

Stop being a fucking moron.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2016, 10:30:21 PM »
I just don't see how people like SF1900 could have gone decades not knowing this since Catholicism is responsible directly and indirectly for changing the course of history, especially in Europe.

Its like when you watch a movie with someone who doesn't understand it, but you do.  You might as well be watching two different movies.  I just find it really crazy considering the impact Catholicism had on the world.

It's pretty simple, actually, sf1900 is a moron

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2016, 02:23:22 AM »

Interesting fact, by the way, the first Christian we have on records to straight up deny the real presence of Christ in the eucharist was Berengarius of Tours who died 1088.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2016, 02:29:44 AM »

You have trouble discerning the difference between hating on a god and the validity of one.

There are 100's of Christian denominations, literally countless interpretations of the Bible, tailored to your liking - the word of god reduced to an ambiguous, contradictory, and incomprehensible collection of books.

But I know, you see it clearly, you are enlightened. Every theist is.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2016, 02:38:36 AM »
Stop being a fucking moron.

I think many of as refuse to argue with you on this immature level, TA.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2016, 03:55:35 AM »
Does Taylor repents his past sins? If not, he is not Christian or Catholic.