Author Topic: so my friendly friends..  (Read 22209 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: so my friendly friends..
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2016, 01:57:54 PM »
I can't subscribe to this. It is clearly a shock and awe created by the mods.  

Has Getbig turned into Daytime Soaps? Is it trying to emulate the WWE?

When I was an infant, my father taught me to hate GH15. Now.......Getbig lets all the boogeymen back for entertainment purposes.

you gotta bring ths boarding up...i hope my suscision that its many gimmicks is not realy true.. in my times this boarding was the biggest on the internet..it can be brought up if needed,, ther is no mod noting here...its really me,, i even announced it on gh15 boarding ..i told them I'm loging in here you can ask them many of thm are on both sites

secondly i have noting to do with sourcing ..im not a source i told this before million times trillion times ...im not source sponsors and all that shit ,, im BODYBUILDER ,, I'm an athlete ,, and yes we are athletes eventhough sometimes i used to say we are not back in the day ..we are athletes ..one of the hardest sports or arts you can do is bodybuild and fitness

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2016, 02:01:10 PM »
Someone's site is failing badly it seems....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2016, 02:04:02 PM »

you gotta bring ths boarding up...i hope my suscision that its many gimmicks is not realy true.. in my times this boarding was the biggest on the internet..it can be brought up if needed,, ther is no mod noting here...its really me,, i even announced it on gh15 boarding ..i told them I'm loging in here you can ask them many of thm are on both sites

secondly i have noting to do with sourcing ..im not a source i told this before million times trillion times ...im not source sponsors and all that shit ,, im BODYBUILDER ,, I'm an athlete ,, and yes we are athletes eventhough sometimes i used to say we are not back in the day ..we are athletes ..one of the hardest sports or arts you can do is bodybuild and fitness

gh15 approved
This type of shit insults everyone with a brain.  IT WONT WORK.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2016, 02:05:52 PM »
oh cool gh15 is back

;D :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2016, 03:02:25 PM »
Calling all old people: This shit won't fly with the current generation.

#Don't believe the make-shift drama.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2016, 03:09:12 PM »
Calling all old people: This shit won't fly with the current generation.

#Don't believe the make-shift drama.

KING.....let it go, we all know who really runs this place.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2016, 03:22:14 PM »
He's back because someone posted Ronnie Coleman's stack he used to get on the Olympia stage, and it's less than 2 g of gear with no tren and only 4IU of GH. This is bad for business.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2016, 03:29:04 PM »
RIP Nasser

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2016, 03:33:32 PM »
Chick has been away for years after he signed a deal with Blechman, not sure if he ever got paid :D
It's all about making connections!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2016, 03:34:34 PM »
What's up big dog. Can you help us get groink out of jail? Maybe reach out to your D.C. Contact.  What are you parting opinions on Obama.  Any new flavors of ice cream? Ever notice how pineapple juice tastes diluted.  How can I pick up a hot 18 year old without looking like creepy old man. Is it gay if fucking a tranny in the ass to reach around and tug them a bit ?

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2016, 03:45:57 PM »
Round 2 of the gh15 scam coming right up

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2016, 03:48:42 PM »
Round 2 of the gh15 scam coming right up

Pretty soon we will see a link to send donations for a "sick dog"...

::)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2016, 04:17:18 PM »
Testosterona, Trenbologna, growth hormona

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2016, 04:19:48 PM »
Testosterona, Trenbologna, growth hormona
equipona
masterona
nandrolona
filt
shrink wrapped look

blow up from within

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2016, 04:27:58 PM »
Pretty soon we will see a link to send donations for a "sick dog"...

::)

Walter "Skeeter" Slobercock...spewing his incest loving jiz in every thread on the board.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2016, 04:30:26 PM »
by the way ,, how th fuck did you let that idiot fucking garbge filt piano get waves in bodybuild and fitntess?? he is doing a gh15er...trying to ...but he is sick in my opinion ..just like baskin robins and many other idiots who used the gh15 name to get themselves super rich while stil selling junk supplements who don't do noting beside empty parents pockets,,

in any case...johnny no name i said million time to tel you to come to ripped.com and you are welcome there

alex 52...hello you cn tell me hello with your 100 gimmick it wil eb nice to talk to all of you when i hve time,,

who else..umm..i keep forgetting whos here and whos not..been 5 years almost.. i will be more active in 2017,,

its good thing you were so strong for Donald ...very good
also good thing you threw out that drug dealer widow...very very good thing

oh cahos...im sure is here too stil...probably the admin by now? in any case god bless,,

gh15 approved

Alex23 not to be confused with Alexxx or Dr. Fist or WebCke or ....I could go on and on....

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2016, 04:35:08 PM »
4 years later comes back with his tail between his legs  ::) Fuck off and go back to that shitty site you set up to rip people off

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2016, 05:59:36 PM »
Walter "Skeeter" Slobercock...spewing his incest loving jiz in every thread on the board.

This probably seemed a lot funnier, or edgy, while it was running through your empty head, right coward?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2016, 06:14:55 PM »
Someone's site is failing badly it seems....

re you crazy? seriously are you? do you know how big and successful i became from bodybuild and fitness? im the biggest thing that came out of this boarding and by far but by far..world wide level ,, the gh15 forum is very sucesfful ,, enormously and im not making this shit up .. thre is a damn section i scream about events that hav noting to do with bodybuid clicked on 1000s upon 1000s of times when i talk with myself lol nothing to do with bodybuild

i don't know what they did to you there maybe kicked you out but register again tel them i oked it if they give you problem in the admin

i believe you do need to show performance there...this is the diference between other forums and gh15 .. its real good forum i wish i had it before i started my career back in the late 80s ..i wasn't tht lucky like generation nothingness

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2016, 06:19:22 PM »
What's up big dog. Can you help us get groink out of jail? Maybe reach out to your D.C. Contact.  What are you parting opinions on Obama.  Any new flavors of ice cream? Ever notice how pineapple juice tastes diluted.  How can I pick up a hot 18 year old without looking like creepy old man. Is it gay if fucking a tranny in the ass to reach around and tug them a bit ?

groink in jail? wht hapened? probably narcotic dealer ...i told you befoe don't do drugs i keep saying this again and again longevity in bodybuild and fitness is not easy to achieve and drugs will fuck your bodybuild period ,, and drugs = narcotics and painkillers,, and yes marihooana is making you fellas stupid ..it can be used for medial severe cases of migranes or cancer when quality of life is shit and all day long in bed but genraly speaking narcotics kill humans it ruin humans and it should be out of sports period

don't smoke
don't drink
don't do drugs aka narcotics

follow the above 3 and you will most likely have longevity in bodybuild unles you got pre condition which some have from birth,,

i don't like the spel scheck on thi sdumb computer ,, it automatically spell check my fukin writings,, i need to turn it off i don't know how

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2016, 06:26:12 PM »
What's up big dog. Can you help us get groink out of jail? Maybe reach out to your D.C. Contact.  What are you parting opinions on Obama.  Any new flavors of ice cream? Ever notice how pineapple juice tastes diluted.  How can I pick up a hot 18 year old without looking like creepy old man. Is it gay if fucking a tranny in the ass to reach around and tug them a bit ?

i forgot to answer  the other shit,,

opinion on husein Obama ..everything written on gh15 boarding... fel the burn section ...you can find there 1000 of postings of me screaming and actually real historic in their nature since i backed up Donald very early...some of what i wrote there is seriously historic ..wrote it while it was happening befoe the filt media discovered just how big the Donald movement was...Donald actualy did a gh15 on the west ...he pulled it succefuly.. big time

icecream stil reaces penut buter although i like frozen yogurt too sometie..inaddition i real like choclate almond milk with the eggwhite drinks ..mix the 2

i also like vey very very much acai and goji ..they are actualy few of the very few natural things that work!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2016, 06:47:32 PM »
Anyone else think gh15 accounts been hacked?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2016, 06:54:44 PM »
^im actualy surprised alex left it alone and ron didn't touch it ,, fuckin 5 years no one touched it and ron could easily do it..shows on character ..this is impressive for real ,, bravo

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2016, 07:24:41 PM »
The Mods have some explaining to do.

To who - you?

[move]
[/move][move]
[/move][move]
[/move][move]
[/move]

Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2016, 09:31:26 PM »
To who - you?

[move]
[/move][move]
[/move][move]
[/move][move]
[/move]

You obviously do not know who I am.