Author Topic: so my friendly friends..  (Read 22250 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: so my friendly friends..
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2016, 09:32:29 PM »
You obviously do not know who I am.

You are goodrum's bitch and the guy who blew a guy because people were not paying attention to him on a bodybuilding message board.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2016, 09:42:01 PM »
 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2016, 09:53:21 PM »
My God!  How deep does the dissension go?

Lies must run in the family...... 

2scared2post

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2016, 10:04:31 PM »
You are goodrum's bitch and the guy who blew a guy because people were not paying attention to him on a bodybuilding message board.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2016, 10:07:20 PM »
not this again

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2016, 10:13:59 PM »
not this again
Don't worry, this house of cards will collapse.

This is why I  have a voice.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2016, 10:56:46 PM »
welcome back gh15 ,, good to see ya here  8) 8) ;D ;D ;D :D

my nickname is in honor of your story about antonio fella and why he works out btw :D i still have it saved somewhere
!

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2016, 12:59:08 AM »
READ MY NAME CAREFULLY. You will also be amazed at how quickly your account will be erased, if you continue to speak gibberish and try to sell drugs on the down low.

Fuck you.

I'm a mod on the steroid forum and he's allowed to talk about hormones and drugs as much as he wants. He doesn't sell anything either.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2016, 01:00:16 AM »

Bingo.

Shizzo is Goodrum and Josh's little bitch boy. Both of them scare the shit out of Shizzo.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2016, 03:31:16 AM »
Well this should liven the board up while it lasts....

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2016, 04:06:02 AM »
The original gh15 was a quality poster. It's now most probably a gimmick account controlled by several people.

Simple Simon

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2016, 04:39:20 AM »
I dont understand what the problem is, a guy sells gear on the internet, fuck me, its hardly breaking news...

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2016, 05:05:30 AM »
re you crazy? seriously are you? do you know how big and successful i became from bodybuild and fitness? im the biggest thing that came out of this boarding and by far but by far..world wide level ,, the gh15 forum is very sucesfful ,, enormously and im not making this shit up .. thre is a damn section i scream about events that hav noting to do with bodybuid clicked on 1000s upon 1000s of times when i talk with myself lol nothing to do with bodybuild

i don't know what they did to you there maybe kicked you out but register again tel them i oked it if they give you problem in the admin

i believe you do need to show performance there...this is the diference between other forums and gh15 .. its real good forum i wish i had it before i started my career back in the late 80s ..i wasn't tht lucky like generation nothingness

gh15 approved

Haha, yeah right. All the good posters were banned or left. Mainly 18 yr old posters left that spouted stuff off.

You sound nothing like gh15.....

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2016, 05:44:44 AM »
Sounds nothing like the gh15 from 2006-2011
Air Falcon

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2016, 06:05:18 AM »
2 questions to OP:

1) your thoughts on a fat guy calling himself "Lean82" on your website

2) honestly- YOU are responsible for a lot of people with less than a couple of months (if not, zero months) lifting experience who just BLAM started shooting 200mgs of tren ED and running it with no end (there was a kid named "BruceWayne" just to name one)....your thoughts on this?

btw---PLEASE--do not take the tone of the above questions as "confrontational"......I do want legit, sincere answers

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2016, 06:16:06 AM »
2 questions to OP:

1) your thoughts on a fat guy calling himself "Lean82" on your website

2) honestly- YOU are responsible for a lot of people with less than a couple of months (if not, zero months) lifting experience who just BLAM started shooting 200mgs of tren ED and running it with no end (there was a kid named "BruceWayne" just to name one)....your thoughts on this?

btw---PLEASE--do not take the tone of the above questions as "confrontational"......I do want legit, sincere answers

I got banned for trying to talk some sense into this guy, he was on around 5gms of gear plus synthol 4 days a week
They told me to leave him alone, he was getting gains and it was his choice, hows he doing op?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2016, 06:20:51 AM »
I got banned for trying to talk some sense into this guy, he was on around 5gms of gear plus synthol 4 days a week
They told me to leave him alone, he was getting gains and it was his choice, hows he doing op?

and I got banned for telling a guy to stop posting youtube clips of him doing box squat "ego lifts"....he was obviously trying to show off and the rest of the posters were giving him the obligatory "good job, man" posts when in reality he looked like a asshole and was just posting stuff online just to get online accolades

I'm sure you'll agree with me (or maybe you don't) but THAT FORUM IS responsible for genesis of current bb drug culture amongst people in the age of 18-25....that site and zyzz

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2016, 06:56:46 AM »

You should ashamed mocking young bro's with polio.... Brutal legs!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2016, 07:02:49 AM »
I got banned for posting on here, lol. At that point there was about three good posters left so it didn't matter.

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2016, 07:05:28 AM »
bruh why did you ban me from teh forums

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2016, 07:39:59 AM »
and I got banned for telling a guy to stop posting youtube clips of him doing box squat "ego lifts"....he was obviously trying to show off and the rest of the posters were giving him the obligatory "good job, man" posts when in reality he looked like a asshole and was just posting stuff online just to get online accolades

I'm sure you'll agree with me (or maybe you don't) but THAT FORUM IS responsible for genesis of current bb drug culture amongst people in the age of 18-25....that site and zyzz

I wasnt on long enough to form an opinion, I tend not to last long on forums, this is by far the longest...
Im sure you are right though...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2016, 08:24:11 AM »
Here we go...

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2016, 10:00:09 AM »
I always knew he'd rise again  :D